PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Scott (the mod house)

nitrousfed
03-27-2006, 09:43 PM
if anyone knows him scott the owner of the mod house off of 19/41 pasted away late last night /early this mornig
R.I.P Scott

Peking
03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
if anyone knows him scott the owner of the mod house off of 19/41 pasted away late last night /early this mornig
R.I.P Scott

Just got home from the memorial they had for him :(

Scott was a great guy, and I am so glad that I got to know him.

He tought me alot, I always felt like I owed him.

And I was so happy for him when he opened his store in Riverdale, then that fell through...

Then he was able to open the Mod House off of 19/41, I was so happy for him that he was able to get his dream going again...

But so sad to see that he won't be able to...

Well I am just sad, and going to miss him alot.

Jon

nitrousfed
03-27-2006, 09:51 PM
i wanted to make it out there but didnt get off work till late we all are gonna miss him like you said he was a real good guy you couldnt ask for a better guy as a friend

Peking
03-27-2006, 09:56 PM
i wanted to make it out there but didnt get off work till late we all are gonna miss him like you said he was a real good guy you couldnt ask for a better guy as a friend

Yeah, and it was nice to see that even with short notice many people came to the memorial.

And like you said you def. couldn't ask for a better guy as a friend.

nitrousfed
03-27-2006, 10:06 PM
glad to hear there was a good turnout and yea it was a shoort notice just wish i could have made it to pay my respects

R.I.P scott we all love ya

babygurl
03-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Sorry for you loss

1439/2000
03-28-2006, 08:52 AM
What is the Mod house? Like Modular Powerhouse, the domsetic shop?

crhatchzc
03-28-2006, 09:12 AM
He was a great guy, and we will all miss him very much. It seemed weird last night, big crowd up at the mod house for a candle light service. Usually when we all group up there, its to celebrate something good, but not this time. I know your in a safe place up above. We will never forget you. Rest In Peace Scott.

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 09:16 AM
What was Scott's last name?

egmadness
03-28-2006, 11:10 AM
The Modhouse is the shop he owned off 1941. It was what he lived for. His last name was Hayworth. The shop is still open a will stay open as long as we can.

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 11:12 AM
The Modhouse is the shop he owned off 1941. It was what he lived for. His last name was Hayworth. The shop is still open a will stay open as long as we can.
How did he die?

egmadness
03-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Not sure as of know but we are think a heart attack.

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Sad to hear. Was he still married to Kisa (sp?)

egmadness
03-28-2006, 11:27 AM
No they were devorice

egmadness
03-28-2006, 12:44 PM
So everyone knows the viewing is prob goin to be tomorrow and the service is going to be Thurs. Not sure on the times yet but I'll post it up as soon as I find out.

APEX i GSR
03-28-2006, 01:12 PM
My condolenses go out to the family. I knew Scott for a couple of years and we had a beef but both of us got over it and have done some business, but this is a great shock. I am stunned, is it for sure that he had a heart attack?
Either way RIP Scott Hayworth you will be missed.

ŁG2♣
03-28-2006, 01:30 PM
sorry to hear RIP

Peking
03-28-2006, 01:38 PM
So everyone knows the viewing is prob goin to be tomorrow and the service is going to be Thurs. Not sure on the times yet but I'll post it up as soon as I find out.

Yes please do also with the location, if work permits I would like to see him one last time.

AFSil80
03-28-2006, 01:41 PM
Rest in peace, anyone that's a friend of Jon's (peking) is a friend of mine.

Sorry to hear about that, Jon. :(

Remember the fun times, it sounds like you have plenty to remember him by.

1439/2000
03-28-2006, 01:53 PM
So is the Mod house a shop or.....? Never heard of it.

4dmin
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM
:( please send our regards

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
So is the Mod house a shop or.....? Never heard of it.
Yeah it is a shop. It started out basically in his garage or driveway. Pretty much wherever he could do the work and it kind of grew from there. Scott and I had our beef, unfortunatly it came at a bad time for me and I never spoke to him again. My condolences go out to his family.

Vteckidd
03-28-2006, 02:17 PM
RIP

egmadness
03-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Not a 100% but yea that is waht it looks like. As of now the viewing is Tomorrow and the funneral is Thurs. Not sure on the times but will have them later today, waitin to hear from his mom.

egmadness
03-28-2006, 04:10 PM
The viewing will be at Tara Chapel Off of 138 spur rd. from 6 to 8 pm. The Funeral will be Thurs. at 3pm same place.

eclipsed
03-28-2006, 04:16 PM
i hate to hear that scott passed i had the pleasure of meeting him a few times
with me staying in griffin i was in there a couple of times a month .
he was always handing out deals on dang near every thing in the store to almost any one that came in the store!
well it was a pleasure to know him.

BluesClues
03-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah I just got the bad news yesterday from my boss Sam. Scott was our sponsor, friend, and salesman. Gosh! It's kinda hard to believe someone you knew past away. I know I will always remember him for his good heart and those beautiful blue eyes! Sad to hear him go. What's weird is I just had a dream this afternoon that he was still alive and I was confused, then I woke up and realized I was dreaming. Weird! I don't think I will go to the funeral. I hate funerals. I don't deal with death all that well. I will send my condolence (sp?). I am glad I have my modhouse sticker on my car.
I will miss him. I mean where else can you get such great deals :D
R.I.P Scott Hayworth

Julio
03-28-2006, 05:22 PM
wow.. holly fuc*

Damn shit sucks... R.I.P

RutRoe
03-28-2006, 05:33 PM
RIP Scott. I met him many years ago and he was such a nice guy...

BTLFED
03-28-2006, 05:53 PM
WHAT?!? Holy shit! I am so sorry to hear this. I have known Scott for years (back in the days of us working at Nopi) but I hadn't talked to him in a long time. I wish I would have, but I just couldn't get to the Southside. I feel terrible. RIP Scott. :(

miniyoda
03-28-2006, 06:53 PM
R.I.P to scott he was a good freind and was always there when you needed him for any thing will never for get you scott

nitrousfed
03-28-2006, 08:14 PM
i heard today his mom was gonna lay him to rest in texas where his father is laid i dont know for sure but please let me know when and where the service will be for sure glad to hear the shop is still up and runnig glad to see that scott is still living on in all of our memory also just hate i was the one to bare the bad news yesterday:(

Peking
03-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Sad to hear. Was he still married to Kisa (sp?)

I think it is spelled Kiza, like Tequiza or something when she was telling me years ago.

Rest in peace, anyone that's a friend of Jon's (peking) is a friend of mine.
Sorry to hear about that, Jon. :(
Remember the fun times, it sounds like you have plenty to remember him by.

Appreicate that Peter, also like you said been thinking about the good times alot the last night and today.

When I met Scott I was young... 17 and didn't know shit about shit when it came to cars (or many other things lol), and like I said in my first post taught me alot... If I had never met Scott, I wouldn't have gotten into cars like I did... Wouldn't have met all the people I did over the years, and made the friends I have made... And all because of how much he was up for going to a car meet and being social with people. That really helped to open me up too to others.

The viewing will be at Tara Chapel Off of 138 spur rd. from 6 to 8 pm. The Funeral will be Thurs. at 3pm same place.

Thanks for posting that up, hopefully I can make the viewing tomorrow.

I know I will always remember him for his good heart and those beautiful blue eyes!

Agreed, as well his quoting lines from the Fast and the Furious movies everytime we got together somehow somewhere we would joke or throw in quotes from those damn movies LOL... And how he looked like a wrestler from the late 80's to mid 90's with his build and chin beard :D

miniyoda
03-28-2006, 09:01 PM
VEIWING TOMMOROW FROM6-8 AND THE AND THE SERVICE ON THURSDAY 3 THEN HES SENT TO TEXAS TO R .I. P

revsdr
03-28-2006, 09:32 PM
R.I.P. a really great guy...will be missed

nintendobratkat
03-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow... -_- That is really sad to hear. I haven't seen him since I stopped posting on EPhatch and just wow... I have no idea what to say. He will be missed, taht is for sure. = / I hope I can get off work to make it down there.

R.I.P.

I am tearing up. I feel like such a girl... = /

scj
03-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Simple N Trist Has done a Memorial for Scott checkout their site to see pics of Scott that you may have never seen and Sign the Registry for the FAMILY!
Nice Job Simple N Trist!

www.simplentrist.com (http://www.simplentrist.com)

djdetox
03-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Wow, I am totally shocked and sad to hear that! Scott was pretty much a role model to me after seeing his (kisa’s) accord debut back at Whitlee like in 99. Very said to hear that, I wish the best for him and his family.

Peking
03-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Wow, I am totally shocked and sad to hear that! Scott was pretty much a role model to me after seeing his (kisa’s) accord debut back at Whitlee like in 99. Very said to hear that, I wish the best for him and his family.

Yeah the bagged Accord, man I remember he would flip the switch... It would drop, then we would have to wait like 10 mins for the freaking tank to build up again to raise that sucka :D

Simple N Trist Has done a Memorial for Scott checkout their site to see pics of Scott that you may have never seen and Sign the Registry for the FAMILY!
Nice Job Simple N Trist!
www.simplentrist.com (http://www.simplentrist.com)

Very nice.

Jimmy B
03-29-2006, 05:08 PM
RIP scott.. competed against him/kisa with the accord... always jokin arouund with him,, again, showing me that life is precious...

miniyoda
03-29-2006, 09:11 PM
was a very good veiwing very good turn out tonight

miniyoda
03-30-2006, 07:50 PM
good turn out today at the service very good turn out

Allstar3.8T
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Just heard about this this eve. Jeff Giese called me when he heard, and we send our condolences, and heart felt sympathy. We wish we could have made it to the memorial service, we both really liked Scott, and always enjoyed time with him. He was proof you can compete against people with your greatest effort AND be thier friend. He is already missed.
Greg