PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Question about engine importers in atlanta

kfzemx3
04-25-2005, 03:05 PM
I've finally got up enough money to get me another motor and im looking for a place that imports jspecs here in ga. My last motor i got from BJE and i refuse to get another motor from them due to the fact i had to have the upper half of the motor rebuilt after purchasing it from them, and they would'nt allow me to return the motor for another one because the motor had been taken apart slightly (we took it apart to inspect internals and see if i needed to replace anything and found out i did have to) i put the motor back togeather and called them and even though i had a warranty they wouldnt accept it back. So i sent parts to sunbelt performance and had them work on it. Well its dead now and im in the market for a 2.5 klze motor (mazda motor).

Ive called:
BJE (best japanese engines)
Nad Auto
Japanese engines of atlanta

Was just curious if anyone knew of some other ones that are here within Georgia?

JITB
04-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Were about in atlanta do u stay? There is a guy on Atlantamx3.com selling his klze...

BTEC
04-25-2005, 05:02 PM
BJE sucks!! i bought a 1st gen b16 for my 94 civic hatch years ago when i first started getting into the import thing. they told me it would drop right in. after doing some research bc the tranny looked different (it was cable and my car is hydraulic) i wanted to swap it out for a hydraulic setup 3 days after buying it. it wasnt taken apart or n e thing, the tranny was still bolted to it and they said i could try to ebay it off or buy the the right setup. they told me one of their customers do the swaps all the time in my car so i asked for the customers number so i could get help and they said no bc i might try to steal business from him.