PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you car gods...

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 07:02 PM
:2up: :2up: :2up:

i think ive about had it with this fucking car. Recently my parking brake has been fucking up and today it took a complete shit. I had my car parked on the street and my moms comes banging on my door, she yells "the cops are here and your car is gone" at this point i put my shoes on and ran outside only to find my car about 30 yards away in my neighbors driveway, my car slammed the shit out of the neigbors accord, there bumper got scratched up while the whole side of my car got fucked....it looks like complete ass, ill post pics up soon...........

the cop said i was lucky my neighbors are cool with me because he couldve wrote me out 2 tickets, wreckless endangerment and failure to park, he said i wouldve had my lisense suspended...... :gay:

A big Fuck you to the car gods! I swear i have the worst fucking luck ever, after i fix this shit and all the little problems with this car its probaly going to be sold......im so pissed right now....... :mad:

HyPer50
03-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Hmmm... what a coincidence. same thing happened to my buddies 88 mr2, except it took a tree to stop his car.

Hulud
03-26-2006, 07:06 PM
damn that sucks, atleast you dont have my luck, cause with my luck the cops woulda written me a ticket

BTLFED
03-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Damn that sucks ass.

ironchef
03-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Did you not have it in gear? Or did it pop out of gear?

IndianStig
03-26-2006, 07:13 PM
wow, that sucks major balls

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 07:16 PM

i do remember putting the car in gear, but when i got back to it, it was in nuetral....i think it did pop out of gear, that or my parking break cable snapped completly.....maybe both who knows........

The Green Monster

:werd:

but damn, that shit sucks...sorta like cops...actually, not sorta...exactly like cops

MongolPup
iron if you mean did he have it in first, he must not have, aka the parking brake was holding it in place.

Don't know what its called when its held by first gear... engine compression or something.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Hmmm... what a coincidence. same thing happened to my buddies 88 mr2, except it took a tree to stop his car.

yeah good thing the hill it rolled down wasnt too long....there was a post on the mr2 board not too long ago about some guy totaling his mr2 because it rolled down the hill into the street and hit a moving car.....and the driver did get ticketed for that........fucking lady luck blows ballsacks

never_finished
03-26-2006, 07:29 PM
damn man, sorry to hear that.

sounds like you have my luck...or lack thereof

Kalifornia087
03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Sucks man. Had a buddy who's 2001 or 2002 Mustang (v6, but still nice and new) do the same thing. However, it was on a big hill, a tree stopped it, and it was TOTALED. So althought that is shitty, look at it like you got off pretty easy considering what COULD have happened. Good luck with fixing it back up!

-Austin

carrascopa
03-26-2006, 07:38 PM
that sucks man

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 07:38 PM
damn man, sorry to hear that.

sounds like you have my luck...or lack thereof

tell me about it dawg.....in a way, i think karma is fucking me too, today i raced one of my good friends and when we got finished i see a car flying in my rear view.....turned out to be an off duty police officer that wasnt to happy of us racing..he gave me a dirty look and i read his lips, he said "fuck you motherfucker"...hahaha, i guess this was his way of paying me back.....

Ahhhhhhhh so i guess im off to the bodyshop tommorow to see just how much this bandaid will cost, wish me luck

TIGERJC
03-26-2006, 08:20 PM
same shit happen to me twice. I :goodjob: WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1161/picture0613zi.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0613zi.jpg)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4275/picture0587hb.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0587hb.jpg)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6959/picture0571ki.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0571ki.jpg)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2876/picture0640zn.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0640zn.jpg)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5272/picture0697od.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0697od.jpg)

EclipseE16g
03-26-2006, 08:37 PM
same shit happen to my Accord. I was park on a slight hill and i know my car was in gear and the parking brake was up. I was working right beside it at my friend house. Suddenly my car alarm went off and then i turn around seeing my car slowly rolling down the hill. That was the worst thing that can happen, seeing your ride rolling down the hill and hitting a illegally park unregistered taxi cab. The good thing i only messed up the driverside fender and broke the tie rod end and i have to replace the whole knuckle. The next day it was driving again :) The fuc* part, the illegally park taxi file a claim against me and got 4g's out of my insurance, even though the car only worth 1000 buck

boosted1jz
03-26-2006, 09:03 PM
that happend to my 1st supra..... it rolled outta my buddys garage and into the across the street neighbors yard.... missed a brick mailbox by like 2 feet...... fucked up part is that people were passing by it as if it was just normal to be there..... WTF?!?

i think the toyota gods hate me to :( they just wont let my supra stay alive :(

sorry to hear bout ur car man :(

chris

eViLMunkey
03-26-2006, 09:06 PM
that sucks dude... I came close to that when I had my tacoma...

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 10:10 PM
right now im trying to decide if i should claim insurance or not, my insurance is high as fuck already, i dont really feel like taking cash out to cover this, i need a new turbo with the quickness

i4_garage
03-26-2006, 10:23 PM
damn that;s why i didn;t see u at the BBQ......that shit suck booty

Nyteryder
03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
damn thats sucks, the same shit happend to me but I have a step hill and my 01 jetta rolled down my hill accross the street down my neighbors hill and hit a tree. I am glad I didnt hit the house, Oh well that is what insurance is for.

91DSM
03-26-2006, 11:11 PM
i do remember putting the car in gear, but when i got back to it, it was in nuetral....i think it did pop out of gear, that or my parking break cable snapped completly.....maybe both who knows........

yo man dat same shit happened to me only dat it hit my dads car. my e brake cable snapped but the gear was still in but the car i guess kept moving and it eventually hit it. it all happend at night good thing is family he didnt call the cops

Sibious
03-26-2006, 11:16 PM
umm i wonder about them mr2's now

mp5o
03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
:2up: :2up: :2up:

i think ive about had it with this fucking car. Recently my parking brake has been fucking up and today it took a complete shit. I had my car parked on the street and my moms comes banging on my door, she yells "the cops are here and your car is gone" at this point i put my shoes on and ran outside only to find my car about 30 yards away in my neighbors driveway, my car slammed the shit out of the neigbors accord, there bumper got scratched up while the whole side of my car got fucked....it looks like complete ass, ill post pics up soon...........

the cop said i was lucky my neighbors are cool with me because he couldve wrote me out 2 tickets, wreckless endangerment and failure to park, he said i wouldve had my lisense suspended...... :gay:

A big Fuck you to the car gods! I swear i have the worst fucking luck ever, after i fix this shit and all the little problems with this car its probaly going to be sold......im so pissed right now.......

DAMMMMNNNN MAN!!!! That shit SUCKS.... :mad: ....Guess I should be glad you didnt sell me that car right? ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
damn that;s why i didn;t see u at the BBQ......that shit suck booty

well, we were late as hell on the bbq, sorry i couldnt make it, we did some heavy ass drinking last night and i didnt wake up till 1pm....by the time we all meet up i called tank at around 2-3 and it was already over.......shit

But i might actually go up to your shop to see if you can hook me up...are you guys at good a mixing paint? my car is a custom color and i have supposeivly lost the code for it....its a bmw cosmo base though...ill try and take pictures tommorow to tell me what you think, that or ill swing by

PhAtBoYMr2
03-26-2006, 11:25 PM
DAMMMMNNNN MAN!!!! That shit SUCKS.... :mad: ....Guess I should be glad you didnt sell me that car right? ;)

haha what sucks is that im way too in love with my car, i dont think i could ever really sell her, i say i will but i dont think i have the balls to do it. I look at her and she is so damn sexy to me at times...Sometimes i think that cash wouldve been nice, but for some reason i felt like the car would come back to haunt me later on down the road...lol

But you found one so you should be happy, you owe me a ride when you get her out of the shop..... :goodjob:

And thanks again ppl, for giving me the courage!! :D Shell be fixed in no time, i might as well order some other goodies as well, since she's going to be in the paint booth and all.... :)

mp5o
03-27-2006, 12:13 AM
haha what sucks is that im way too in love with my car, i dont think i could ever really sell her, i say i will but i dont think i have the balls to do it. I look at her and she is so damn sexy to me at times...Sometimes i think that cash wouldve been nice, but for some reason i felt like the car would come back to haunt me later on down the road...lol

But you found one so you should be happy, you owe me a ride when you get her out of the shop..... :goodjob:

And thanks again ppl, for giving me the courage!! :D Shell be fixed in no time, i might as well order some other goodies as well, since she's going to be in the paint booth and all.... :)

lol, thats cool man.. I thought you was for reals about sellin it.... I hope you decide to get everything fixed and rebuild/swap/whatever. I'd love to see it happen. And yea, she's fuckin sexy as hell!!

Speedm0(\)key
03-27-2006, 12:42 AM
might get it off your hands. lmk. i could easily make it a respectable car.. with a respectable driver. ha!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-27-2006, 08:30 AM
might get it off your hands. lmk. i could easily make it a respectable car.. with a respectable driver. ha!

haha i would rather watch my car roll down a hill off a cliff into a revine with sharks and aligators than let you get your hands on it!!! lol

hey man is there anything "going on" this weekend?? we should all get togeather, i still havent meet the speedmonkey crew, hugo has been telling me shitty things about you guys, lol j/k

The Yousef
03-27-2006, 08:45 AM
dude i know how you feel....my tranny went out thursday...we spent all day yesterday putting another one in...i still don't know whether or not to sell her....i've put so much time/effort/money into it...it seems like a waste to do so...but shit happens...everything happens for a reason man

SwurvinIn
03-27-2006, 08:48 AM
damn bro....sorry to hear that. such is life with a tuner car..lol

Kevykev
03-27-2006, 05:59 PM
oh shit son, sorry that shit went down like that pimp!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-27-2006, 06:06 PM
oh shit son, sorry that shit went down like that pimp!

yeah, it was prob the fuckin man again....always tryin to hold us down Kevy!

boosted1jz
03-27-2006, 06:06 PM
damn bro....sorry to hear that. such is life with a tuner car..lol

how does his ebrake not working have anything to do with being a tuner???

The Yousef
03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
how does his ebrake not working have anything to do with being a tuner???

because it's JDM y0!