PDA

View Full Version : Wow we got lucky tonight

gijoe0720
03-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Alright well me and my friends are on our way home and we are in my friends dodge ram 2500. The person drivin wasn't payin attention and was speedin and got pulled over. The cops came up to the window and asked if anyone had been drinkin and my cousin(he is 22) said he had so the cops made everyone get out of the truck and gave us breathalizers. I had drank a few drinks out of my friends drink(1 liter bottle, 1/4 of it was mountain dew the rest was some kind of rum). I was scared I might blow somethin since I am only 18 but I had blew a .000. Driver blew a .000 and one other person blew a .000 then my friend who is 19 blew a .091. The cops called my cousin off to the side while they searched his truck. They asked him if he had anything illegal in there and he said there was some pot in the dash. They got it and the cops just told him that he owes him one and didn't do anything about it. They let us all go and said the only reason they are lettin us go is cause we had a sober driver.

hurlyfire311
03-26-2006, 02:28 AM
wtf.. lucky :eek: bud in the dash.. damn i had .03 grams and got arrested and sentenced a year probation and almost lost my license.. lucky lucky lucky

gijoe0720
03-26-2006, 02:36 AM
Most of the city and county cops around here are cool. It is just the state patrols around here who are dickheads

Ninety Four
03-26-2006, 02:49 AM
I thought this was going to be story about getting pussy, but good shit nonethless. I've been let off one time too.

gijoe0720
03-26-2006, 02:52 AM
same cops that pulled us over tonight pulled my friend over the other night for doin donuts in his mach 1 in a parkin lot while he was drunk and my other friend was drunk and he is only 17 and they let them go. The one drivin us tonight was there with them that night and since he was sober they let him take them home.

devinwebb907
03-26-2006, 03:31 AM
wtf.. lucky :eek: bud in the dash.. damn i had .03 grams and got arrested and sentenced a year probation and almost lost my license.. lucky lucky lucky

how the fuck do they even find .03 grams? .03 grams is like .....not even a partial part of a baby stem. like i dont think i could even comprehend .03 grams. thats like 1/30th of a semi-sized blunt. how in the hell do you get caught with that? that really really sucks.

devinwebb907
03-26-2006, 03:32 AM
I thought this was going to be story about getting pussy, but good shit nonethless. I've been let off one time too.

me too

tony
03-26-2006, 06:16 AM
same cops that pulled us over tonight pulled my friend over the other night for doin donuts in his mach 1 in a parkin lot while he was drunk and my other friend was drunk and he is only 17 and they let them go. The one drivin us tonight was there with them that night and since he was sober they let him take them home.

See that is crossing over into just plain ignorance from being cool as it pertains to the cop.. the driver was drunk, doing donuts and the cop let him go? The first story is cool but I cannot understand that one.

David88vert
03-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Never agree to let a cop search your car. Make them go through a formal arrest. If they search your car without your consent, and without a search warrant, they have to prove probable cause in order for anything they find or collect to be admissable in court. If you consent to a search, they no longer have the obligation to prove that they had probable cause.
Cops use "the system" to work to their advantage, why shouldn't you use your legal rights to protect yourself also?

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-26-2006, 08:04 AM
fuckin potheads

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 09:04 AM
fuckin potheads

Reps. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Never agree to let a cop search your car. Make them go through a formal arrest. If they search your car without your consent, and without a search warrant, they have to prove probable cause in order for anything they find or collect to be admissable in court. If you consent to a search, they no longer have the obligation to prove that they had probable cause.
Cops use "the system" to work to their advantage, why shouldn't you use your legal rights to protect yourself also?

If you say no, then they can bring out the dogs. If the dogs sense something, then they can search without warrant. Better to go ahead and let them. I always agree to the search because I have nothing to worry about. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Most of the city and county cops around here are cool. It is just the state patrols around here who are dickheads

You know you and I are cool, but why are State Patrol officers dickheads for doing their jobs? If you do something illegal and they get you for it, why are they the assholes? Later, QD.

gijoe0720
03-26-2006, 09:43 AM
About the cops lettin the person go who was doin donuts, the guy works at the jail so the cops know him and it was in an abanduned(sp?) parkin lot so I guess that is why they let him go.

Whenever I had my integra I had state patrols followin me everywhere and pullin my over for no reason most the time. One time me and my friend who has an eclipse was ridin beside each other and we get pulled over for racing. I don't see how we was racin there was a van in front of us and we was goin 50 in a 45. Cops pulled us over and was sittin there cussin us out and yellin at us and we didn't do anything. They called our parents and they had to come and drive us home and have someone else drive our car. They told us that they was goin 75 to catch up to us but they was in a parkin lot and wasn't even in their cars yet so of course it is goin to take them a while to catch up to us. They told our parents whenever they got there that we was goin 85. Last time I checked if we are goin 85 and they are goin 75 they ain't goin to come flyin up on us like they did.

Also a state pulled my friend over for speedin and he saw the cops turn around so he went ahead and pulled to the side of the road. He was doin 86 in a 55. The cops tried to say that he was runnin from them even though he was half way in the ditch.

I understand what you are sayin QD, I ain't callin them dickheads cause they do their job, they just make shit worse than it is and say you was doin somethin whenever you wasn't. Most the city or county cops I could have a good conversation with if they come up whenever me and my friends are somehwere talkin. I have only met 1 state patrol that I could really just sit there and talk to them if they pulled up whenever me and my friends was sittin somewhere talkin.

tatodotcom
03-26-2006, 09:49 AM
You know you and I are cool, but why are State Patrol officers dickheads for doing their jobs? If you do something illegal and they get you for it, why are they the assholes? Later, QD.

exactly

gijoe0720
03-26-2006, 09:54 AM
fuckin potheads

The owner of the truck is the only one who smokes pot and we didn't even know it was in there and until we was gettin pulled over and he told us he had some in the dash. I have never smoked it and never will. I have been offered plenty of times and always said no. I can't stand the smell of it and I can't stand the smoke, that is why I don't hang around people that smoke cig. alot.

hurlyfire311
03-26-2006, 11:00 AM
fuckin potheads

:blah: no reason to bash someone for smoking pot... i learned my lesson the hard way and dont do it anymore but this is like bashin someone who drinks.. "everyone has there own opinion though" but still, it doesnt make them any less of a person. . . . . . . . .

hurlyfire311
03-26-2006, 11:04 AM
how the fuck do they even find .03 grams? .03 grams is like .....not even a partial part of a baby stem. like i dont think i could even comprehend .03 grams. thats like 1/30th of a semi-sized blunt. how in the hell do you get caught with that? that really really sucks.

lol it was just that.. they tore my car up looking for anything they could find.. they found a couple seeds under my seat and like a tiny piece in the back seat.... unbelievable
i get off probation a week before i turn 21 :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 11:09 AM
no reason to bash someone for smoking pot..

I don't see why not. Later, QD.

Ninety Four
03-26-2006, 11:47 AM
See that is crossing over into just plain ignorance from being cool as it pertains to the cop.. the driver was drunk, doing donuts and the cop let him go? The first story is cool but I cannot understand that one.

If that was me, I would surely have gone to jail.

hurlyfire311
03-26-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't see why not. Later, QD.

Like i siad everyone has there own opinion

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 05:41 PM
^^^That's right. That's why I can bash potheads when I want. Later, QD.

IndianStig
03-26-2006, 05:56 PM
wow, that is lucky

i know when we got pulled over last time in my friends busted ass nissan altima the cop just lectured us because he was inside the 6month restriction

but thats about it, they didnt even say anything about the cigg pack in the drivers door

ISAtlanta300
03-27-2006, 04:29 PM
:blah: no reason to bash someone for smoking pot... i learned my lesson the hard way and dont do it anymore but this is like bashin someone who drinks.. "everyone has there own opinion though" but still, it doesnt make them any less of a person. . . . . . . . .

But drinking isn't illegal. Pot is.

HiPSI
03-27-2006, 05:12 PM

you guys are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. can i be like you and your buddies?