PDA

View Full Version : STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Bill passed the house last night. All that needs to be done now is to be signed by Maddox. This'll be definitely interesting. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 10:24 AM
uh oh. is that where if u feel threatend u can light someone up? (within reason..lol)

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:26 AM
uh oh. is that where if u feel threatend u can light someone up? (within reason..lol)

No. But you can shoot them. I think it is still illegal to set someone on fire. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-25-2006, 10:28 AM
so what happened now? what bill got passed?

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 10:30 AM
lol...damn! i still get no leniancy on my useless attempt to use "slang" termonology?

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:33 AM
PhatBoy. When this bill is signed, it will make it legal to, well, shoot someone that is attacking you. You don't have to try and leave the situation. You don't have to wait until you are about dead yourself before defending yourself.

Halfwit. "Terminology." Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 10:36 AM
PhatBoy. When this bill is signed, it will make it legal to, well, shoot someone that is attacking you. You don't have to try and leave the situation. You don't have to wait until you are about dead yourself before defending yourself.

i have nothing else to say. but what could be said? nothing. rep for spelling abilities.
edit*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again

PhAtBoYMr2
03-25-2006, 10:36 AM

so pretty much......Niggas gettin shot up legally now, wow, i can already see the rise in crime and deaths.....

and this is the same govt that wont legalize marijuana, but they make it legal to shoot someone......God bless america!

The Yousef
03-25-2006, 10:42 AM
...kill whitey?

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:43 AM
so pretty much......Niggas gettin shot up legally now, wow, i can already see the rise in crime and deaths.....

I wonder about that myself. I wonder about the people that will be trigger happy and just go around shooting just cause they can. But remember, you still have to be licensed to carry at the same time. Also, they are working on everyone having to have their guns registered to the owner. SO if some hoodlum shoots someone and wasn't legally able to own a gun, it could all fall back on him.

and this is the same govt that wont legalize marijuana, but they make it legal to shoot someone......God bless america!

Well. I'd rather be able to protect myself and not have to run away from something than to worry about fucking up my health. Nah? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:45 AM
i have nothing else to say. but what could be said? nothing. rep for spelling abilities.
edit*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again

That's ok. I repped me for you. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
03-25-2006, 10:45 AM
...kill whitey?

why? what did we do this time? :D

Brett
03-25-2006, 10:46 AM
<Sits in chair loading 9mm> I think this is a great bill, now let me go find some lil fuck to cap...lol

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 10:47 AM
That's ok. I repped me for you. Later, QD.
thanks. i guess its the thought though right?

The Yousef
03-25-2006, 10:51 AM
now let me go find some lil fuck to cap...lol

~runs and hides in room~

Brett
03-25-2006, 10:51 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

PhAtBoYMr2
03-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I wonder about that myself. I wonder about the people that will be trigger happy and just go around shooting just cause they can. But remember, you still have to be licensed to carry at the same time. Also, they are working on everyone having to have their guns registered to the owner. SO if some hoodlum shoots someone and wasn't legally able to own a gun, it could all fall back on him. .

Yeah, its fairly easy to get a license to carry, anyone over 21 with a clean record can carry, thats scary if you think about it, there are alot of dumb ass 21 year olds out there.....

Well. I'd rather be able to protect myself and not have to run away from something than to worry about fucking up my health. Nah? Later, QD.

For sure, but this bill will just give people an excuse to go trigger happy, Like for instance you go to a bar and get in a fight with someone tryin to hit on your girlfriend......in her defense you try and punch the guy in the face, the guy feels that his life is in danger and bam, puts one in your chest........and he walks away scot free....no charges or nothing......that smells like bullshit to me considering you werent carryin a weapon....theres no set base or standard to when someone feels like there life is in danger....

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Yeah, its fairly easy to get a license to carry, anyone over 21 with a clean record can carry, thats scary if you think about it, there are alot of dumb ass 21 year olds out there.....

Fairly being the key word. A clean record is the main thing, though. Other than that, you're right.

For sure, but this bill will just give people an excuse to go trigger happy, Like for instance you go to a bar and get in a fight with someone tryin to hit on your girlfriend......in her defense you try and punch the guy in the face, the guy feels that his life is in danger and bam, puts one in your chest........and he walks away scot free....no charges or nothing...

Not quite. You still aren't allowed to carry(conceiled or not) in any place that serves alcohol for consumption on the premises. So the dude would go to jail.

.theres no set base to when someone feels like there life is in danger....

That's the thing. Now you don't have to wait until you see that you're life is in danger. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
03-25-2006, 11:24 AM
wow this is crazy those this apply only for GA or other states as well ??

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 11:28 AM
This is just GA. Other states have their own laws for gun control. Some states do and some states don't honor GA law. I was told(Ruiner) that South Carolina doesn't. So, even if have a CCW, you still can't carry over there. Florida has the same law now, that GA is going for with this bill. Later, QD.