PDA

View Full Version : 400+hp!!! FULL rb20det swap

h22maniac
03-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey, what's up. My name's Adam and I'm trying to sell my complete rb20det setup. I'm switching over to a rb26 so I'm just trying to get rid of this setup.I'm selling everything from the fmic to the downpipe. Almost everything to do a complete swap is here. Unlike most swaps, everything on the setup has been figured out so no need to spend extra money chasing problems. It's roughly got about 55k miles or so, but I can't really be sure. It's currently "semi-tuned". When I got tuned by Ed at Balanced Performance, unknowingly a coupling had ripped, so now it's running off the stock fpr to bump up the fuel pressure, so it's dumping so much fuel up top it's not even funny, but really all this thing needs is a good tune and it could easily hit 400whp. I dynoed at Batlground in Jan. and hit 300rwhp on 14psi(at the time I thought it was 16) and it's not even tuned completely. Other than that, there's absolutely no problems or anything. The setup's in my daily driver and I've been driving it around for a year so I know there's no reliablilty issues. It pulls hard, drives great, and you can't beat the sound..lol
Here's a rundown of the setup.

Late model rb20det from type m gtst w/crossmember
Act Hdss clutch
Nismo fpr
B&M fuel pressure regulator mounted on the fuel rail
Apexi PowerFC and commander
Apexi Hybrid fmic

full 2.5 charge pipes w/ tbolt clamps

HKS super sequential bov
Mckinney Motorsports wiring harness(for a 93, but will fit other years)
Garrett t3/t4 57 trim .63a/r
Hks internal wastegate for a gtst
550cc injectors, cleaned and flow tested by AIS
z32 maf, blow through setup
3" downpipe
Laurel inlet pipe
replaced coils, ignitor chip, ignition relays, and knock sensors
tuned by Ed at Balanced Performance
I'll also powercoat the piping and valve covers any color
I've spent a lot of time and money on this setup, anyone that know's me, know's I've spent a lot more money than I'm selling it for and more time than money could account for, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm asking $4000 firm.

nDrew
03-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Nice setup up... But dang resize them pics lol.

never2loud
03-25-2006, 10:12 AM
i can vouch for this car it is fast and properly taken care of and tuned, a great deal and swap for anyone wanting to upgrade their nissan. this guy has put alot of time and lot more money than he is aking for into this swap.

bump..
bump..
bump..

h22maniac
03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
bump

famous_atticus
03-26-2006, 08:24 AM
BUMP for a good friend and a VERY FAST car!

never2loud
03-26-2006, 07:34 PM
bump, come on someone has to get this, i know someone out there needs some extra power in their 240

g60corrado
04-04-2006, 01:38 PM
how much for the FMIC???