PDA

View Full Version : RANT: i am sick of being pulled over b/c cops think i stole my car!

GirlieZ
03-25-2006, 12:50 AM
so i got pulled over tonight...again! thats the 5th time, b/c cops have thought i stole my ride, 3 times in the civic and twice in the z...does this happen to anyone else...im sick of hearing " miss is this ur car?". he had me in the back of his cop car for five minutes while he ran my shit....ARRRRRRRR

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 12:58 AM
uhh they always ask if its my car when they come up to me... not meaning they think you stole it, but alteast they are trying to catch people and do the part of finding cars that "stand out" with the discription of the similar types stolen... i would be more than happy pulled over and asked, then them let my stolen car drive right on by...

GirlieZ
03-25-2006, 01:01 AM
word i can understand that but when they had my and my buddy in cuffs it was a lil more then that

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:04 AM
word i can understand that but when they had my and my buddy in cuffs it was a lil more then that

no because its happened... because they know damn well and clear its a posse of people stealing not just one person, both individuals have to be treated equal to be able to jet and start the high speeds and totalling of cars to get away twith things... its how it is happening now of cars being caught on the road, being totaled in a chase and running, so that the owner doesnt get the car back perfect, atleast have some type of damage to say they did it...

threehundred
03-25-2006, 12:55 PM
If a cop put me and my buddy in cuffs cause they thought I stole my car, I'd BLOW THE FUCK UP!

SwurvinIn
03-25-2006, 12:58 PM
i had a gun pulled on me by a gwinnett county officer like 2 years ago because my civic fit the description of a stolen vehicle....i was fuckin bent outta shape

HalfBaked
03-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I've never had that issue...

I've never really even had a cop be a dick to me when I've been pulled over.

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I am sure if I ever get pulled over one day they will ask me if its my car. Just bc of the ride.

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:10 PM
are u trying to have this gangsta look about urself bc thatll do it. :dunno:
did u show boobage to convince him to let you go?

Julio
03-25-2006, 01:13 PM
I am sure if I ever get pulled over one day they will ask me if its my car. Just bc of the ride.

Because the ride? What you mean? is only a Magnum on Double 2's... :confused: Or is it because you a white chick haha :lmfao: j/k

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:14 PM
^exactly bc I am a white chick. Look I am not in the mood for jokes.

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Because the ride? What you mean? is only a Magnum on Double 2's... :confused: Or is it because you a white chick haha :lmfao: j/k
chromed out maggie on big chrome, gangstuh ass white chick driving. Cig smoke coming out the window but theyll swear its that sticky. profiling, but what are u gonna do? :dunno:

HalfBaked
03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I get profiled by my car all the time...

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Its not bc of what I drive its bc I am white. WTF do you think you have to be just black to get pulled over?

SwurvinIn
03-25-2006, 01:17 PM
i drive rice....i never get questioned

HalfBaked
03-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Its not bc of what I drive its bc I am white. WTF do you think you have to be just black to get pulled over?

So you get pulled over for being white?

Thats no fun.

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:18 PM
i said ur a gangstuh ass white chick dammit!!
theyll get u under the "trying to be black" law. LOL!!!!!!
im not saying ur trying but that what theyll assume, im telling you.

CopyRight
03-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Sorry, you must've been acting stupid or your tone towards the officer was hostile, because they will not and are not allowed to put anyone in handcuffs unless the person begins to act hostile or will not co-operate.

So which one is it? Why would they pull over a girl in a civic for no reason? perhaps driving like a ass? Why would they pull a girl over driving a Z? perhaps driving like an ass.

You arent being "victimized" by the police, you are just doing something stupid that you are unaware of.

BTEC
So you get pulled over for being white?

Thats no fun.
i know, i get it all the time. sucks balls (in a bad way). :D

Darling Nikki
^I hear ya. Sorry I am in a horrible mood today

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:20 PM
^I hear ya. Sorry I am in a horrible mood today
wanna talk about it? :(

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Sorry, you must've been acting stupid or your tone towards the officer was hostile, because they will not and are not allowed to put anyone in handcuffs unless the person begins to act hostile or will not co-operate.

So which one is it? Why would they pull over a girl in a civic for no reason? perhaps driving like a ass? Why would they pull a girl over driving a Z? perhaps driving like an ass.

You arent being "victimized" by the police, you are just doing something stupid that you are unaware of.

thank you someone else agrees with the same mind set...

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Chris "threehundred" had a kick ass dog named Marley and she was hit by a car earlier this afternoon. She was my buddy I loved that dog so much. I just can't quit crying.

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Chris "threehundred" had a kick ass dog named Marley and she was hit by a car earlier this afternoon. She was my buddy I loved that dog so much. I just can't quit crying.
damn, sorry to hear that. If i could help i would but i know i cant so all i can say is sorry and hope u feel better soon. :(

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:25 PM

:( sorry to hear that. I miss mine already :(

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:27 PM
^what happen to yours krissy? Thank you btw....yea it really sucks..Chris feels horrible right now and he had to put her in the ground. Its so sad. She was amazing always licking anything in site. SHe will be missed very much.

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:28 PM
damn, sorry to hear that. If i could help i would but i know i cant so all i can say is sorry and hope u feel better soon. :(

Thank you. I am more worried about Chris. It truely was his buddy.

TheSnail
03-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Iv had two guns pulled on me ordered to lay on the ground, handcuffed, sent to jail, and did not even get a first appearance for the next five days because it snowed over. All of this from suspicion of stealing four cars. Well I got it dropped to four misdemeanors bitches HAHAHAHA ! ! !

BTEC
03-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Iv had two guns pulled on me ordered to lay on the ground, handcuffed, sent to jail, and did not even get a first appearance for the next five days because it snowed over. All of this from suspicion of stealing four cars. Well I got it dropped to four misdemeanors bitches HAHAHAHA ! ! !
i wouldve threw a few pistol whipping in for ou just bc u look like ur up to no good. Just being honest. :dunno:

HalfBaked
Well this thread isn't funny anymore..

Can we go back to making fun of the threadstarter...

threehundred
Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone

Brett
03-25-2006, 01:31 PM
How can you get pulled over 5 different times just cause your a girl with a Z? That makes no sense, and why would they put you in the back of the car before running your info? They can run your tag before you even pull over and know who owns it before he walks to your car. Are you doing anything to attract attention when driving? Just asking cause I have never seen a girl get stopped and questioned about a stolen car for nothing...LOL

HalfBaked
03-25-2006, 01:32 PM
How can you get pulled over 5 different times just cause your a girl with a Z?

Have you ever seen a woman drive...

It makes perfect sense now...

chnco
03-25-2006, 01:33 PM
p0wn3d!

I use to get harassed all the time.

Live with it!

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:36 PM
not just a woman, she does drive like a bat out of hell ill note that, something is missing out of this and its kinda become retarded... obviously you did something or did something in the past to be "accused" more than a few times.

nickie, mine is in wisconsin for good with my mommy. all lonely without my little pony

Darling Nikki
03-25-2006, 01:41 PM
^awww I bet that sucks. I am sorry chica I know you love both of your buds. Hope you get to see them soon girl and hope you can get your own new buddy soon.

Brett
03-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah I am not trying to start anything just seems to me a huge part of the story is being left out, I have never seen someone get put in the back of the car to see who owns the car, A quick 20 second call on the radio can do that.

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:44 PM
when mine was taken, and reported stolen, once found i didnt call immediately, when they saw the car, pulled me over and took a few seconds (obviously running tags) and then came and asked for liscense, looked at it and said " This a recovered vehicle ma'am?

simple as that for a stolen vehicle if nothing else was unusual. and thats with mine reported stolen already.

just is strange!!!!

Brett
03-25-2006, 01:45 PM

Thats why I say there is something being kept from the story, Especially if it has happened 5 seperate times...LOL

Scrappy
03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
im starting to think that she took the saying "Drive it like you stole it" alittle TOOO far cause obviously they really thought that. lol :rolleyes:

Julio
03-25-2006, 01:49 PM
:ttiwwp:

The Golden Child
03-25-2006, 01:49 PM
im starting to think that she took the saying "Drive it like you stole it" alittle TOOO far cause obviously they really thought that. lol :rolleyes:

bahahahahaha +1

The Golden Child
03-25-2006, 01:50 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scrappy again.

=(

CopyRight
03-25-2006, 02:10 PM
I went to the bank, and then got arrested.

oh yeah, I did try and rob it, but it's not like I wanted all the money.

nautiboi73
03-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Thats why I say there is something being kept from the story, Especially if it has happened 5 seperate times...LOL
:stupid: yep

BTLFED
03-26-2006, 10:25 AM

Whatever. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
03-26-2006, 10:28 AM
You people just don't get it. I have been thrown into the back of a cop car 4 times because of my CRX tag being the same number as a disabled person tag belonging to a stolen Nissan Sentra. It's not a big fucking deal. I just got my personalized tag to stop it from happening.

I wanna see you people "blow the fuck up" for a cop thinking it isn't your car. See what happens then. Idiots. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
03-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone

Damn man, I am sorry to hear about your dog. :(

Brett
03-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Still I know something is missing from all this...LOL

GsrTurbo320
03-26-2006, 02:49 PM
I got pulled over once n a cop asked me if its my ride when i was in the teg.

Brett
03-26-2006, 02:51 PM
I have never been stopped for shit like that, oh well :D

xext12mvx
03-26-2006, 07:16 PM
NA IT AINT THAT IT THAT THEY JUST PULL U OVER 2 FUCK WITH U I HAVE A 02 ESLACADE WITH 22 BLACK THEY PULLED ME N MY BROTHER OVER N SAID THE PLATES CAME BACK TO A NEON WTF I WAS LAUGHIN COPS OUT THERE ARE SOO STUIPD DUMB FUCK GIVE ME A BETTER REASON TO PULL ME OVER

BTLFED
03-26-2006, 07:20 PM
NA IT AINT THAT IT THAT THEY JUST PULL U OVER 2 FUCK WITH U I HAVE A 02 ESLACADE WITH 22 BLACK THEY PULLED ME N MY BROTHER OVER N SAID THE PLATES CAME BACK TO A NEON WTF I WAS LAUGHIN COPS OUT THERE ARE SOO STUIPD DUMB FUCK GIVE ME A BETTER REASON TO PULL ME OVER

Hmm

Brett
03-26-2006, 07:36 PM

Kalifornia087
03-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Nobody in there right mind would Ever steal Any Of my cars... well, maybe the rx7, and possibly an eclipse i had before, but still probably not.

-Austin

kilpatty43
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
most times when i get pulled over they ask if its my car...or if its my bfs car...ive also been told that fits the description of a car that is being looked for...and ive had my car searched dozens of time for the same thing as well...only once have i been put in cuffs from it...but my tag was also listed as stolen by gcpd as mistake...

JoeCoolinATL
03-27-2006, 04:07 AM

exactly.

ive been pulled over more than 50 times, at last count it was 57 or 58,
im close to chris on the # of tickets, hell anyone whose been to my house has seen all the ones i keep on the fridge,

BTLFED
03-27-2006, 04:05 PM
exactly.

im close to chris on the # of tickets, hell anyone whose been to my house has seen all the ones i keep on the fridge,

It's amazing that us veterans of getting pulled over understand it more than the n00bs do and don't bitch about it. :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
03-27-2006, 04:07 PM
it doesnt amtter if ur a noob or not, i understand it but im kinda sick of it, i mean i guess it goes with the "ricer" territory, but hey cute white girl in a sports car, my daddy bought it! ;)

boosted1jz
03-27-2006, 04:09 PM
exactly.

at 1st i thought u were talkin bout me LOL but then saw u were quoting btlfed.....

im sure im right up there with ya'll... i lost count after the 106 in a 55 ticket....

BTLFED
03-27-2006, 04:26 PM
it doesnt amtter if ur a noob or not, i understand it but im kinda sick of it, i mean i guess it goes with the "ricer" territory, but hey cute white girl in a sports car, my daddy bought it! ;)

And our point is that they don't pull people over for the fuck of it. You are in a black car, probably the least noticable color their is. You were doing something to draw attention to yourself, period. I mean shit, you decided you wanted to race me in my 100hp 510 for no reason. Who knows what goes on when no one is around.

BTLFED
03-27-2006, 04:27 PM
at 1st i thought u were talkin bout me LOL but then saw u were quoting btlfed.....

im sure im right up there with ya'll... i lost count after the 106 in a 55 ticket....

Fucking guys name Chris, I swear. I'm changing my name. :lmfao:

Ms Dollar
03-27-2006, 06:00 PM
i can't believe i just sat here and read this whole thing...last time i was pulled over was about a week after i got my accord, and they were pulling me over becayse i have a drive out tag on my car and wanted to see if i had all of my paperwork on me...dumb yes, but oh well...

Deaf Pimp
03-27-2006, 08:17 PM

maybe if you wouldn't drive like an idiot they wouldn't pull you over. true story.

JoeCoolinATL
03-27-2006, 11:34 PM
It's amazing that us veterans of getting pulled over understand it more than the n00bs do and don't bitch about it. :rolleyes:

speaking of veterans, the more i look at IA lately i realize i dont know anyone on here now hahaha all these high school kids its weird.

GirlieZ
03-28-2006, 01:25 AM
maybe if you wouldn't drive like an idiot they wouldn't pull you over. true story.
are u stalking me? woohooo

and when did ruiner tell u the story of me cutting of the soccer mom in a lexus at NP?

GirlieZ
03-28-2006, 01:27 AM
And our point is that they don't pull people over for the fuck of it. You are in a black car, probably the least noticable color their is. You were doing something to draw attention to yourself, period. I mean shit, you decided you wanted to race me in my 100hp 510 for no reason. Who knows what goes on when no one is around.
i dont race, well once against sm, but when did you think i raced you? thats like brett saying i raced him when all i did was put my foot on the gas pedal ;)

Brett
03-28-2006, 06:49 AM
i dont race, well once against sm, but when did you think i raced you? thats like brett saying i raced him when all i did was put my foot on the gas pedal ;)

Daaammmnnnnnnn you are just so mean to me and my lil green civic :D

thinkfast®
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
lol

BTLFED
03-28-2006, 06:13 PM

Go ahead, deny it, but YOU are the one that said something about me trying to race you first afterward at Loco's.

And you still say you aren't doing anything to draw attention to yourself? Whatever. :rolleyes:

crafty
03-28-2006, 06:29 PM
well, you don't narmally see a girl that looks like you driving a decent looking car...

BTLFED
03-28-2006, 07:28 PM
well, you don't narmally see a girl that looks like you driving a decent looking car...

Damn! That's some cold shit! :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
03-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Damn! That's some cold shit! :lmfao:
BTLFED Notes on this thread please.

Deaf Pimp
03-28-2006, 10:38 PM
are u stalking me? woohooo

and when did ruiner tell u the story of me cutting of the soccer mom in a lexus at NP?

He told me a story? Sorry, I didn't hear that one... but I guess it proves my point exactly. :doh:

Mike4831
03-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I can honestly say that I have never been pulled over for that reason.

nintendobratkat
03-28-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm glad no one likes to steal my cars. They are far too ugly. ; )

speedminded
03-29-2006, 10:57 AM
haven't read all the pages but do you not have a license with your picture on it? ...and what is the name on the registration and or insurance?

you're getting pwn3d...someones obviously calling your car in stolen...lololol.

Dirty Octopus™
03-29-2006, 11:14 AM
it happens cuz im black in a Honda

BABY J
03-29-2006, 01:10 PM
If they did not say "ma'am you are not under arrest, I am just putting you in cuffs for my safety" or something then you can complain. You can NOT be legally cuffed w/out them telling you that.