PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin Jerk off!!

Sibious
03-24-2006, 12:00 PM
well i was driving home from school and this guy in a lincoln ls was in front of me going 35-40 in a 55, but im like what ever. I guessing he lost kept pressing his brakes like he looking for a street or store. so he finally gets into turn lane slowly, as he gets into the turn lane or mutal lane, i go to pass. well this fuck head on his cell phone jumps back over pushing me into the grass hitting my brakes hard. and he looks back like wth is going on. GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE DUMB SHIT! :2up: lucklly no one was behind me so i was all good after he got a lil bit ahead of me was able to get back on road. pissed me off cause a ditch was just ahead of me.

Schlong
03-24-2006, 12:01 PM
i sowwie hun

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 12:03 PM
you shuold've let him know it pissed you off, thats what i do

thinkfast®
03-24-2006, 12:04 PM
you need to fuckin deal wit it.. down south you ride, but out West we CRUISE

plus I didn’t know where the fuk I was at, you think I’m, around there often? Shit man its not my fault you went off road, I looked over there and I was like look at this DUMB SON OF A BITCH...

yea and I wish he woulda let me know, that would be croatian pt 2

diddy's remix son

Sibious
03-24-2006, 12:04 PM
oh i did i honk my horn and flipped him off. but noothing more i aint trying to get shot

thinkfast®
03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
damn straight

FDslider
03-24-2006, 12:07 PM
oh i did i honk my horn and flipped him off. but noothing more i aint trying to get shot
That's why you get the shot off first! And don't fucking miss! and use 2 eyes when looking down the sights, 2 is better than 1.

Sibious
03-24-2006, 12:08 PM
you need to fuckin deal wit it.. down south you ride, but out West we CRUISE

plus I didn’t know where the fuk I was at, you think I’m, around there often? Shit man its not my fault you went off road, I looked over there and I was like look at this DUMB SON OF A BITCH...

yea and I wish he woulda let me know, that would be croatian pt 2

diddy's remix son
haha it wasnt you amigo. som new doushce bag from missouri

Sibious
03-24-2006, 12:09 PM
That's why you get the shot off first! And don't fucking miss! and use 2 eyes when looking down the sights, 2 is better than 1.
if i had a 9,haha brett or qd where u all at when i need ya.hah jp

CSquared
03-24-2006, 12:25 PM
I remember a week after my beater was t-boned, I started driving the supra full time. Some guy came within a foot or so of sideswiping me when he decided he wanted to cut across 4 lanes of traffic to make a left. Generally Im a pretty calm guy but i flipped and jumped out of the car when we got to a light. The guy was HUGE so i kinda said "oh shit" to myself after i looked into his car. Regardless, apparently i flipped him out and he blew through the light. Thankfully, because he would have crushed my ass.

I <3 bad drivers and road rage.

edit: The best is when you are driving in a state where cellphones are banned and someone almost nails your ass chatting away or dialing some numbers.

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 12:30 PM
I remember a week after my beater was t-boned, I started driving the supra full time. Some guy came within a foot or so of sideswiping me when he decided he wanted to cut across 4 lanes of traffic to make a left. Generally Im a pretty calm guy but i flipped and jumped out of the car when we got to a light. The guy was HUGE so i kinda said "oh shit" to myself after i looked into his car. Regardless, apparently i flipped him out and he blew through the light. Thankfully, because he would have crushed my ass.

I <3 bad drivers and road rage.

edit: The best is when you are driving in a state where cellphones are banned and someone almost nails your ass chatting away or dialing some numbers.

i was in a rush, but next time we'll do something

CSquared
03-24-2006, 12:35 PM
i was in a rush, but next time we'll do something

ha... done deal.

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 12:42 PM
ha... done deal.

im sure ol buddy must have been scared
i know alot of big dudes who cant fight, get them hands put on em LIRL