PDA

View Full Version : In Progress of redoing my sxt!

dtbd
03-24-2006, 10:36 AM
:rly:

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 10:41 AM
oh god, not again.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Erased my plans already being flamed ! If you want to know pm me I will be happy to tell what I mdoing . Wanted to delete this all the way .

Nitro
03-24-2006, 10:49 AM
:headslap:

Nopaintsls
03-24-2006, 10:53 AM
No fuckin way? Again? quick question... wasn't your shit black? why orange? I'm confused..... make up your mind.. why do you want so much attention... Stop/ Relax!!!

dtbd
03-24-2006, 11:04 AM
I want a real show ride ok. Something you see at big shows . I have the money mise well get working on it. I love building something you dont see much and something I will get into magazines maybe. I live in Iowa not a good state for seeing fancy show rides ok. I had a black ride want a bright orange ride now. Look at nitros neon want mine just as nice and clean. You guys hate graphics so Ive been wanting to repaint her a rare color anyway. Just wanted to know what you all thought . Now I know you just dont like neons in general cause this is a import forum.

Nopaintsls
03-24-2006, 11:20 AM
I want a real show ride ok. Something you see at big shows . I have the money mise well get working on it. I love building something you dont see much and something I will get into magazines maybe. I live in Iowa not a good state for seeing fancy show rides ok. I had a black ride want a bright orange ride now. Look at nitros neon want mine just as nice and clean. You guys hate graphics so Ive been wanting to repaint her a rare color anyway. Just wanted to know what you all thought . Now I know you just dont like neons in general cause this is a import forum.

No watch your self I LIKE neons... they are good on gas ok. Repainting again is wat i dont' understand. First you say you got a unique black color (a black that doesn't get dirty) then you say OJ.. I don't know... I'm lost. well I'm out..

A.P. Photography
03-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Nitro, show her what a sunkist neon looks like.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Nope its not going to be a sunkist orange either I said custom orange . My own orange. Its a secret project now. No more from me.

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Nope its not going to be a sunkist orange either I said custom orange . My own orange. Its a secret project now. No more from me.

alright, see ya

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 11:32 AM
are u in iowa? u keep talking about there? i was wondering that if u are in iowa why dont u just get the fuck out of importATLANTA.com.

btw.! cant wait to see the new seat covers!! youll definately be getting the thumbs up from ppl!!

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 11:33 AM
and if u have the money to do a show car, one might wonder why u bought a 9000 brand new car?... if its gonna be a show car????

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 11:34 AM
www.importiowa.com

A.P. Photography
03-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Not trying to be a smartass but was wanting Nitro to post pics of his old Neon that was custom orange, everyone just called it sunkist.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 11:37 AM
I paid 14 grand for it alright . Also Im gettin leather custom seats not seat covers. I can be on here if I want nitro invited me over. Flamers who need them . Dont have nothing nice to say stay the crap out of my thread!

dtbd
03-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Ive seen bright orange neons but not sxts and its going to have a some suprises in the paint.

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 11:42 AM
so everything will be custom huh?

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 11:52 AM
I paid 14 grand for it alright . Also Im gettin leather custom seats not seat covers. I can be on here if I want nitro invited me over. Flamers who need them . Dont have nothing nice to say stay the crap out of my thread!
awww. that might work if importatlanta wasnt made up of pure assholes.

Nopaintsls
03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
No more from me.

I thought you were done?!?!? :confused: so why bring up seat covers?

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 12:12 PM
I thought you were done?!?!? :confused: so why bring up seat covers?
i brought up the seat covers..lol thought it was the next mod ,that would make ppl in her town smile. and give her the thumbs up.

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Now I know you just dont like neons in general cause this is a import forum.

What the fuck? Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 02:05 PM
i actually like neons for what they are.

Nitro
03-24-2006, 02:19 PM
i actually like neons for what they are.

what's that?

dtbd
03-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Everything custom and everything top secret and no crap on or in my sxt pure show ride. No seatcovers leather all the way.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 04:19 PM
By they way we have alot of cool forums in Iowa. There is no Import Iowa . But there are at least 5 import forums here. Im on all of them and wow they love my ride. My rides the ride of the month for march.

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Post a link to your Iowa forums. Would love to check them out. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 05:12 PM
what's that?

cheap (witch leaves u capital for mods especially in ur case meaning extensive, and expensive mods)
gas saver ( drive it around and not worry about burning too much gas)
easy to mod ( many parts available)

maybe reliable? dont really know, i just go by the concept of "be good to it, and it will be good to u"

hows that?

Nopaintsls
03-24-2006, 08:14 PM
cheap (witch leaves u capital for mods especially in ur case meaning extensive, and expensive mods)

maybe reliable? dont really know, i just go by the concept of "be good to it, and it will be good to u"

hows that?

:D

dtbd
03-24-2006, 08:29 PM
You wont be flaming a neon when your z or whatever halfwit ride is or anyone else that flames a neon or srt4 or acr gets smoked by my turbo or any turbo neon . Turbo rides rule .

Nopaintsls
03-24-2006, 09:00 PM
You wont be flaming a neon when your z or whatever halfwit ride is or anyone else that flames a neon or srt4 or acr gets smoked by my turbo or any turbo neon . Turbo rides rule .

:eek: Look its not a "Z" its a 91 240sx!

so when ya boosting your ride?

imbosile
03-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Ive seen bright orange neons but not sxts and its going to have a some suprises in the paint.

this is like me saying, ive seen some bright orange 3g eclipse RS's, but no bright orange GT's. to me, a neon is a neon......unless its a srt4.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
As soon as I get my hahn trubo kit so soon cant wait. Already have my 96 turboed with a hahn also.Sorry about mistaken yours for a z but still in the family of a z right.

imbosile
03-24-2006, 09:18 PM
As soon as I get my hahn trubo kit so soon cant wait. Already have my 96 turboed with a hahn also.Sorry about mistaken yours for a z but still in the family of a z right.

you keep telling us parts that your "going" to get, why don't you just stop talking about it, and when you get the parts take some pictures and post them up...

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Changed my mind again found a cooler color new for dupont for 2006. Went to the paint shop and there was my color. Never see this on a neon before you have to wait for the finshed project. Seen to many orange rides out there so want to be one of a kind.Gettin rid of a lot on her like the wing ,exhaust going to start all over keepin the tails though love those.Rest is a top secret.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Tryin to keep you in suspense. Its going to be one wild ride.

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2006, 09:34 PM
It'll probably suck, too. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey flamers dont think you all will after you see my one of a kind show winner!

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm sure it will be priceless. Later, QD.

imbosile
03-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey flamers dont think you all will after you see my one of a kind show winner!

most people on here are not big fans of bright colored show cars, especially me, i would much rather see you leave it black than paint it some off the wall color. the simpler the better.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Pricey more like it for what the color is very rare. But youll like the color.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Didnt say it was going to be bright or shiny just not your ordianry color.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 09:50 PM
I dont like simple its a show ride has to be somewhat wild.

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2006, 09:57 PM
^^^ No it doesn't. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-24-2006, 10:02 PM
I guess I want her wild then and will see what the judges say. See how many trophies I can get .

Nitro
03-24-2006, 11:42 PM

hows that?

well said bro..... :D

Halfwit
03-24-2006, 11:58 PM
Tryin to keep you in suspense. Its going to be one wild ride.
lol. im fukin speechless, btw. ^ well said QD.

Kryptonite
03-25-2006, 03:26 AM
:eek: You have got to be Fucking Shittin Me ...... ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! :eek:

purplehazing
03-25-2006, 06:38 AM
awwww damn (fumbling to find something to say) h-ho-how about them hawks????(while putting on a rain suit waiting for the shit to hit the fan)qd please take it easy on her this time remember shes different

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:00 AM
qd please take it easy on her this time remember shes different

Lolol. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-25-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah another thread cause you crappy guys didnt give me a chance. So mocked my sxt before you saw the real finshed ride . Never flamed any of your rides. Nitro is being the only cool one on here cause hes been through the neon change now his looks amazing. He had graphics on his once. You guys just dont like graphics do you. Cut me some slack alrighty. Oh yeah the hawks stink and never liked then. Buckeyes Rule! :mad:

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Never flamed any of your rides.

You have nothing to flame me on.

Nitro is being the only cool one on here cause hes been through the neon change now his looks amazing.

Ask Nitro where even got the idea of hitting up a Neon. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah another thread cause you crappy guys didnt give me a chance. So mocked my sxt before you saw the real finshed ride . Never flamed any of your rides. Nitro is being the only cool one on here cause hes been through the neon change now his looks amazing. He had graphics on his once. You guys just dont like graphics do you. Cut me some slack alrighty. Oh yeah the hawks stink and never liked then. Buckeyes Rule! :mad:

i am glad u are here though, i like to come and read the new posts. it lightens my day. please keep it up, and i look forward to the new "mods"

dtbd
03-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Again I had my 96 before you had your neon . Like I said I had a lowrider neon at first then upgraded in 2000. Actually liked the low rider look than what she looks like now . Old School all the way. Nitro has better ideas than anyone on here. He rules he should be a mod on here. His ride Rules everyone elses.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Again I had my 96 before you had your neon .

Doesn't prove shit.

Actually liked the low rider look

That's disgusting.

Old School all the way.

Sorry, but any year Neon is not "old school."

Nitro has better ideas than anyone on here.

Depends on what category. For racing...nope, he doesn't. For shows...I'd give it to him.

He rules he should be a mod on here.

I've been a Dodge mod for over 4 years and an IA member for 5.

His ride Rules everyone elses.

Again. Depends on what category you look at. I have a pair of racing championships in my 96. How many do you or Nitro or any other Dodge owner on here have? Zero. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-25-2006, 11:11 AM
I also have a few racing championships and alot of 1st place trophies for my 96. When I turboed my 96 I took her to some tracks and races and worked my way up to winning. How would you know what I had you dont know me or my rides. You may not like what I do to my rides but shows and others do. Who cares about what you like. The stuff I did to my 96 was old school.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I also have a few racing championships

Prove it. I can. Here's my award for the year 1999 when I took the championship. I highly doubt you have anything. You probably won a couple of drag races, but I doubt you won a series of races and the champ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/plaque.jpg

This is so awesome, I'll post it twice:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/plaque.jpg

The stuff I did to my 96 was old school.

Not old school. Ugly school. Later, QD.

Halfwit
03-25-2006, 11:21 AM
pwn3d... QD has mad driving skills

dtbd
03-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Drag racing rules! I Dont do your type of racing. I was the champion of drag racing in Iowa. Dont do that anymore into carshows now. What maybe ugly to you is not to others.Wow not a bad looking neon .I have the same wing on mine and looks like you have the all clears also. Pretty cool what youve done and that racing is not bad. Just not into it.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/low2.jpg

This is my car now. It looked like that during racing. Stock taillights. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Your not so bad not that Ive seen your ride then and now. Love the color and the wheels and way cool drop. Dont know how we got off on a bad start QD. Your a family guy thats also cool.

Kryptonite
03-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Nitro is being the only cool one on here
:2up:

Kryptonite
03-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Your not so bad not that Ive seen your ride then and now. Love the color and the wheels and way cool drop. Dont know how we got off on a bad start QD. Your a family guy thats also cool.
Because you wigged nuts over somthing stupid and harmless :eye:

rolling_trip
03-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Drag racing rules! I Dont do your type of racing. I was the champion of drag racing in Iowa. Dont do that anymore into carshows now. What maybe ugly to you is not to others.Wow not a bad looking neon .I have the same wing on mine and looks like you have the all clears also. Pretty cool what youve done and that racing is not bad. Just not into it.

what is that word i am looking for..............damnit it starts with a B

Nitro
03-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Doesn't prove shit.

That's disgusting.

Sorry, but any year Neon is not "old school."

Depends on what category. For racing...nope, he doesn't. For shows...I'd give it to him.

I've been a Dodge mod for over 4 years and an IA member for 5.

Again. Depends on what category you look at. I have a pair of racing championships in my 96. How many do you or Nitro or any other Dodge owner on here have? Zero. Later, QD.

u know my statz son......

BTW........this is an old pic :werd:

Kryptonite
03-25-2006, 08:54 PM
what is that word i am looking for..............damnit it starts with a B
** Rsises hand ** I know!

Kryptonite
03-25-2006, 08:56 PM
u know my statz son......

BTW........this is an old pic :werd:
Ill be there soon! * Calls and prices trophies * :lmfao: :lmfao:

dtbd
03-25-2006, 10:02 PM
NITROS BEEN THE MOST HELPFUL AND NON FLAMING GUY ON HERE! THATS WHAT I MEANT BY THE COOLEST GUY ON HERE. WHATEVER TO THE REST OF YOU. krypto was ok to begin with now dont know . YOU GUYS LANGUAGE IS UNCALLED FOR. :( :mad: :tongue:

dtbd
03-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey b16a2 wow just saw your ride on car domain. Best black si Ive seen .Ive seen alot of blue ones in Iowa. Love your mods and vertical is so sweet .Im waitin on jtautostyle for sponsorship for there bolt on evo doors plus a kit and hood and wing. There workin with me hopefully. Again nice Honda. Bet you cant wait like nitro and I for shows to start .Mines not to april 30th the 1st one .

B16a2 Civic
03-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks, i really dont go to alot of shows anymore, still have alot of flaws in my car to complete before i can get BOS again.

dtbd
03-25-2006, 11:12 PM
You have a 1st place ride there. Love your black and everything about it. Your heads are projectors right . Gettin some for my ride also. Think Im keepin my ride black and maybe puttin some gunmetal flakes into it or some flakes that change color in the sun. Really do like black rides. Black and red rule.

Kryptonite
03-26-2006, 02:27 AM
Hey b16a2 wow just saw your ride on car domain. Best black si Ive seen .Ive seen alot of blue ones in Iowa. Love your mods and vertical is so sweet .Im waitin on jtautostyle for sponsorship for there bolt on evo doors plus a kit and hood and wing. There workin with me hopefully. Again nice Honda. Bet you cant wait like nitro and I for shows to start .Mines not to april 30th the 1st one .
ummmm, they already did....
* Leaves thread *

dtbd
03-26-2006, 08:03 AM
I LIVE IN IOWA . You many not have snow but we do . Not much and its pretty cold here. This week everydays suppose to be in the late 60s to early 70s. Warm enough to work on my ride. Was going to a show this weekend but my rides not done yet.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 08:42 AM
Im waitin on jtautostyle for sponsorship

AAAAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sponsership.

bolt on evo doors

AAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha, again. Evo doors? Your car already has "evo doors." Lolol. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Thats what jt calls there vertical doors they sponsor fully for kits and hoods and vertical doors.I dont have evo doors on yet there on my to do list not on my mod list of stuff I have. Ive been sponsored before like speedhut for custom gauges and others. If they dont sponsor me Ill go out and buy the mods .

purplehazing
03-26-2006, 09:08 AM
Again. Depends on what category you look at. I have a pair of racing championships in my 96. How many do you or Nitro or any other Dodge owner on here have? Zero. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]
hold up now qd u wrong i have some championshi....... no i don't but i have cool lights hahaha matter of fact on a serious tip i wanted to talk to u about scca racing anyways god bless everyone i am leaving for good this time

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Thats what jt calls there vertical doors they sponsor fully for kits and hoods and vertical doors.I dont have evo doors on yet there on my to do list not on my mod list of stuff I have. Ive been sponsored before like speedhut for custom gauges and others. If they dont sponsor me Ill go out and buy the mods .

If you have to pay for the item, still, it's not sponsered. Lolol. A discount because you have their sticker is not a sponsership, lolol. And you do have Evo doors because Evo doors open just like the Neon doors. Lolol, again. You're very entertaining. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 09:45 AM
hey thats what they call them on there site and on srt forums . I call them vertical and not lookin to pay for jtautostyle mods lookin to get fully sponsored. Thats my 1st step and if I dont get sposnored I will by from a local place cheap for the doors and get a wingswest kit and cf cool hood and trunk. Iwasnt talking about evolution doors anyway I get what you were thinking.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 10:46 AM
IIRC, you don't get a full sponsership from places like jtautostyles. You just get a discount. Anyone can get "sponsered" by them. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 10:55 AM
You're car is still ugly.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 11:45 AM
IIRC, you don't get a full sponsership from places like jtautostyles. You just get a discount. Anyone can get "sponsered" by them. Later, QD.
there are a few rides especailly a few sxts that are fully sponsored by jt autostyle theres probabaly the 2nd coolest neon 1st is nitros of course.Check his fully sponsored 03 black sxt on srtforums. Everything on his ride is fully sponsored .Didnt pay for anything but his ride. So if he can do it I can. Halfbaked my rides not ugly. At least I have a ride and newer.

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Halfbaked my rides not ugly. At least I have a ride and newer.

I have a ride too...

It isn't ugly like yours.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 11:52 AM
You wont be thinking its ugly when I smoke your ride with my turbo. Actually you havent seen the improved sxt yet . Anyway the only thing I hear you guys hate is the yellow cuda stripes and yelllow gas lid and eyelids. Soon as you FLAMERS SEE MY FINSHED RIDE YOU SO WONT BE FLAMING IT. :king: :cool:

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 11:56 AM
there are a few rides especailly a few sxts that are fully sponsored by jt autostyle theres probabaly the 2nd coolest neon 1st is nitros of course.Check his fully sponsored 03 black sxt on srtforums. Everything on his ride is fully sponsored .Didnt pay for anything but his ride. So if he can do it I can. Halfbaked my rides not ugly. At least I have a ride and newer.

I don't believe that Nitro's Neon is fully sponsered. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 11:57 AM
You wont be thinking its ugly when I smoke your ride with my turbo. Actually you havent seen the improved sxt yet . Anyway the only thing I hear you guys hate is the yellow cuda stripes and yelllow gas lid and eyelids. Soon as you FLAMERS SEE MY FINSHED RIDE YOU SO WONT BE FLAMING IT. :king: :cool:

Wow. You think that turbo is gonna make you unbeatable, huh? Lolol. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 12:07 PM
I DIDNT SAY NITROS NEON WAS FULLY SPONSORED I SAID I GUY ON SRT FORUMS HAS A FULLY EVERYTHING ON HIS SHOW NEON SPONSORED OK. BY JTAUTOSTYLE . I WAS SAYING HIS IS THE 2ND COOLEST TO NITROS .YES I DO THINK MY SXT WILL BE JUST AS FAST AS A SRT4. I WONT JUST HAVE A TURBO I WILL HAVE NITROUS ALSO.SRT4s ARE ALMOST UNBEATABLE. ANY TURBO RIDE IS UNBEATABLE IN MY BOOK.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Lolol. You're funny. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 12:33 PM
The guys name is neonelite10 and he has katskin seats that Im getting and a whole lot more fully sponsored stuff.

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 12:42 PM

Oh no! You'll have a turbo!!! That is amazing...I wish my car could have a turbo, then I'd be super fast...

Wait. I have a turbo...and wait, every srt4 I've raced I've beaten...

Anyways, back on the topic of you having an ugly car, yellow gas lid, eyelids, and "cuda" stripes are ugly. They will always be ugly, even on yellow cars they are ugly.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 12:44 PM
and he has katskin seats that Im getting

YEAH! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT BY COPYING EVERYONE ELSE!

and a whole lot more fully sponsored stuff.

At least you're confident. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Not coping I am doing yellow and black seats and just found a place I can get some leather seats locally. I so DARE TO BE DIFFERENT WITH MY NEW PROJECT RIDE.

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

imbosile
03-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Not coping I am doing yellow and black seats and just found a place I can get some leather seats locally. I so DARE TO BE DIFFERENT WITH MY NEW PROJECT RIDE.

wow, now that you said a turbo ride is unbeatable in your book, i just lost all respect for you. why would you even think that?

dtbd
03-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Srt4s are rarely smoked . Ive seen srt4s smoke evos,stis,stangs,corvettes,not to sure about vipers or srt8 chargers . I just think turbo ride are pretty fast and hard to smoke . Like anyone of you has respect for me or my ride anyway.

imbosile
03-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Srt4s are rarely smoked . Ive seen srt4s smoke evos,stis,stangs,corvettes,not to sure about vipers or srt8 chargers . I just think turbo ride are pretty fast and hard to smoke . Like anyone of you has respect for me or my ride anyway.

anything can smoke anything with enough money.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah thats why srt4s are rarely smoked cause of stages and 50and 60 trim turbo upgrades. One turbo ride that rules are the supras. srt4s can get pretty pricy for mods .

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah thats why srt4s are rarely smoked cause of stages and 50and 60 trim turbo upgrades. One turbo ride that rules are the supras. srt4s can get pretty pricy for mods .

You're dumb and a ricer.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Your a piece of crap halfbaked. Get out of my threads and doont come back ya here. :tongue: TOO EACH IS EVERY OWN!

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 04:15 PM
I agree with to each their own, however not in your case because the site of your car harms everyone around it.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Your a kid and full of crap. Whats to hate on my ride other than my yellow stuff. If I didnt have the yellow I know you would like it alot better. You just dont like graphics on rides do ya.

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Well here are the problems with your car.

I'll also give you a solution for each problem.

PROBLEMS:
1- Yellow graphics.
2- It's a neon.
3- You own it.

SOLUTIONS:
1-Take them off
2- Take the car to any car dealership trade it in or get your $3000 back that it cost.
3- Off yourself.

The final step is the most important.

dtbd
03-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Halfbaked I get from you hate woman,hate yellow, and hate all neons. Must make you either a ford owner or a import owner.Really could careless what you think of me or my ride. Not modding it for you or anyone else on here. Just like a few of yours ideas. :tongue:

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2006, 05:25 PM
PROBLEMS:
1- Yellow graphics.
2- It's a neon.
3- You own it.

Lolol. Hey, Matt. Not all neons suck. Lolol. Later, QD.

bigdare23
03-26-2006, 05:28 PM

Just 99.9% them lol (you know I'm just playing right :eek: )

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 05:35 PM

I agree, but sxts do.

rolling_trip
03-26-2006, 05:48 PM

That made absolutely no sense what so ever. If you were trying to make a point, you didn't. Why don't you try again, or better yet press that little red X in the top, right hand corner.

blackboi50
03-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Its a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!........the way u mess around in this thread.......its a shame..........the way this thread started up again!!!!........sorry i like to sing yall!!!.............1

HalfBaked
03-26-2006, 05:50 PM
That made absolutely no sense what so ever. If you were trying to make a point, you didn't. Why don't you try again, or better yet press that little red X in the top, right hand corner.

She needs to hit the red X of life.

imbosile
03-26-2006, 10:06 PM
She needs to hit the red X of life.
:lmfao:

Halfwit
03-26-2006, 10:10 PM
if u could care less what we think or ur ride., then stop posting pics, it is hurting my eyes.

red x of life ftw!

purplehazing
03-27-2006, 12:41 AM
ok i said i wasn't coming back but i just read this whole thread and i think i lost a few brain cells i think i should have done drugs but anyways dtbd just stop it please your killing yourself ok i get the point u are different from reading this thread i can see that. half baked and half wit is really picking u off 8 insults at a time and what makes it so funny is qd is burying u one pebble at a time. so how about u do this pull up a pic of your car on your pc make sure its fullscreen step back.......... no a lil further now throw something at it if u have a gun shoot the shit. and yeah just so u would know if its so easy to win shows in iowa i think i am moving there they need a new home town hero anyway im out for real until i read your reply tomorrow peace out

B16a2 Civic
03-27-2006, 08:36 AM
oh god!!

dtbd
03-27-2006, 10:48 AM
MY RIDE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!WHY YOU GUYS HAVE TO JUMP ON ME? IM CHANGIN UP THE SCHEME AND FAR FROM DONE.WHY GIVE ME ALL THIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOWARDS SOMEONE WHOS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT IT MAYBE.CRAP DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY READ AND KEEP ON MOVING. ITS MY RIDE GET OVER IT! THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU THAT IS NOT HELPING ME OUT! THATS EVERYONE BUT THE VERY COOL GUYS KRYPTO AND NITRO . COOLEST RIDES ON HERE &ATLANTA

blackboi50
03-27-2006, 11:29 AM
i think what everybody is saying is after u get some progress come back and post pics.........u know all that stuff u sed ur going to do...........lambo suicide 18" wheels interior etc............then peeps wont jump on u so hard!!!!!!..............:2cents:.....1

Nitro
03-27-2006, 11:33 AM
:werd:

quickdodgeŽ
03-27-2006, 12:08 PM
THATS EVERYONE BUT THE VERY COOL GUYS KRYPTO AND NITRO . COOLEST RIDES ON HERE &ATLANTA

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
ALRIGHTY I WILL POST PICS OF HER WHEN IM FINSHED!

Halfwit
03-27-2006, 02:14 PM
thats pushing it, but ok.

dtbd
03-27-2006, 02:40 PM
:rly: :rolleyes:

Halfwit
03-27-2006, 02:49 PM
:rly: :rolleyes:
lol. ur best post so far!!! keep it up!

dtbd
03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I ONLY HERE THE HELPFUL ONES! YOU KNOW WHO YOU COOL ONES ARE!

Halfwit
03-27-2006, 02:58 PM
lol

dtbd
03-27-2006, 06:15 PM
TO BOTH THE HALFS MY RIDE IS NOT STOCK ITS FAR FROM IT. MY RIDE IS NOT UGLY AND YOU FLAMERS LEAVE ME THE CRAP ALONE! :tongue:

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 07:27 AM
clearly you've seen her mod list ya'll, its not stock.
c'mon.....

dtbd
03-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Anyways you guys only seen her unfinshed not done as of yet. Give me a break alright.

Halfwit
03-28-2006, 10:53 AM
TO BOTH THE HALFS MY RIDE IS NOT STOCK ITS FAR FROM IT. MY RIDE IS NOT UGLY AND YOU FLAMERS LEAVE ME THE CRAP ALONE! :tongue:
now thats opinion.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Whatever and you haters :tongue: and thanks to all the help you cool people! I guess Im gettin a stage 2 srt4 (acr) real soon.

Halfwit
03-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Whatever and you haters :tongue: and thanks to all the help you cool people! I guess Im gettin a stage 2 srt4 (acr) real soon.
much better, ur learning!!

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 02:01 PM
so you changed your mind again?

1439/2000
03-28-2006, 02:02 PM

lol

1439/2000
03-28-2006, 03:06 PM

We should race! STAGE 2?!?!?! I wonder what "stage" the galant is?

dtbd
03-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I havent changed my mind still working on my sxt and getting a srt4(acr) by summer I will have her modded engine and exterior . Stage 2 upgraded turbo,injen intake, stage3 mopar coilovers, and all the toys that go with stage2. Ip2 cf hood, cf trunk,projectors headlights,downdraft spoiler,biggerfmic,removed crosshairs, maybe silver or black cuda stripes on flame red srt4. Lookin to get around 300 to 350 for hp. Going to nightshade tails,3rd and sides. Getting the acr for 19 grand brand new and has livin loud package and sunroof. :cool:

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 05:55 PM
can we lock this bullshit thread already. until the thread starter shows proof, instead of words, this is pointless.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah my soon to be acr stage 2 can whip your sti anyday. SRT4S RULE!

dtbd
03-28-2006, 06:15 PM
You want pics of my acr shes just stock right now but have an appointment next week to have my stage 2 installed and all the toys on order and the other stuff just deciding if Iwant to cf my ride or not.

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah my soon to be acr stage 2 can whip your sti anyday. SRT4S RULE!

maybe, but it's still a NEON :goodjob:

oh yeah, my soon to be 3 million hoursepower Ford GT will beat anything you get.(that is what we call bench racing)

dtbd
03-28-2006, 06:31 PM
A BEAST TURBO POWERED NEON. Thats what my license plate is going to say . Either ITS A NEON OR NEON POWER!

HyPer50
03-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Is this girl really serious or is this someones alter ego? Wow....

dtbd
03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh yeah Im very serious . I love all neons and now I have 3 .Since they are no longer made had to go out a get me a srt4 (acr). Stage 2 or 3 havent decided they have both at my dealership. Got her for 19 grand and shes a beauty.

HyPer50
03-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah Im very serious . I love all neons and now I have 3 .Since they are no longer made had to go out a get me a srt4 (acr). Stage 2 or 3 havent decided they have both at my dealership. Got her for 19 grand and shes a beauty.

So you own 3 neons? Why? I mean, I can understand having one... for gas milage or whatever good you see in them, but why do you need/want 3 of the same kind of car?

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 06:54 PM
duh? for spare parts! geeeezzz

dtbd
03-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I have a 96 auto hahn turbo and soon to have a hahn 04 sxt auto turbo and now have a 5 speed 05 srt4 (acr) stage 2 or stage 3 with all the supporting mods . Why I love fast rides that are neons ok. My srt4 is a v8 and other turbo killer. All three are different body styles also not the same.

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 06:59 PM
a minute ago, you didnt have but one
http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/bullshit.jpg

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:05 PM
What in my last thread where my sxt is I said I had a 96 and was thinking about getting a srt4 . WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. SAID AND DID OK.

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 07:08 PM
I have a 96 auto hahn turbo and soon to have a hahn 04 sxt auto turbo and now have a 5 speed 05 srt4 (acr) stage 2 or stage 3 with all the supporting mods . Why I love fast rides that are neons ok. My srt4 is a v8 and other turbo killer. All three are different body styles also not the same.

looks like the bold infers that you HAVE

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 07:12 PM
WOULD YOU SHUT THE GODDAMN FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

I'm calling bullshit on every goddamn thing you post. Until you post pics, you DO NOT HAVE a 96 Hahn-turboed Neon, nor do you have an SRT4 with ACR package! You are full of goddamn shit. Unless you can prove what you have...SHUT UP! Later, QD.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah about time I have a 5 speed turbo. I just got the acr yesterday signed the papers monday and took her home today .

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Ill post pics of the acr and not my 96 youll flame her so shut the crap up qd.

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Ill post pics of the acr and not my 96 youll flame her so shut the crap up qd.

you don't know when to quit do you?

~leaves~

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:29 PM
NO I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUIT OR WOULD I WANT TO!

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:31 PM
YOUR A MOD SO DONT START WITH ME. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Ill post pics of the acr

Do you "have" the SRT4 with ACR package or just an ACR? I doubt either.

and not my 96 youll flame her so shut the crap up qd.

Why would I flame it? Is it ugly, too? SHUT UP UNTIL YOU SHOW US SOMETHING. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:35 PM
I meant you qd in my last post and yes its a srt4 with a acr package so I can call her a srt4 and an acr. I call her tricked out cause my 96 looks like something out of the fast and the furious . Too each is every own I guess. NONE OF MY RIDES ARE UGLY. Your ride is not that modded so you must mean you cant stand modded rides.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I meant you qd in my last post and yes its a srt4 with a acr package so I can call her a srt4 and an acr. I call her tricked out cause my 96 looks like something out of the fast and the furious . Too each is every own I guess. NONE OF MY RIDES ARE UGLY. Your ride is not that modded so you must mean you cant stand modded rides.

Til you post pics of any of your cars, I say bullshit to everything you say you have. You don't have goddamn shit except for an annoying habit of posting. Later, QD.

HyPer50
03-28-2006, 07:47 PM

Jesus you're a fucking ricer... this last post has made it completely obvious, as if the "yellow jacket" wasn't proof enough.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 07:58 PM
WHATEVER! YOU ALL ARE CRAP .YOU ALL MAY THINK I AM A RICER BUT I HAVE TURBOS SO CRAP YOU ALL.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 08:11 PM
WHATEVER! YOU ALL ARE CRAP .YOU ALL MAY THINK I AM A RICER BUT I HAVE TURBOS SO CRAP YOU ALL.

You don't have shit. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 08:13 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha

dtbd
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
FOR THE CRAPPY LAST TIME YES I DO HAVE AN ACR .ALSO THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST STUPID FORUM EVER FOR HAVING FLAMERS AND LANGUAGE LIKE YOU GUYS. WAIT TO I TELL MY OTHER FORUMS ABOUT YOU GUYS.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 08:17 PM
What other forum do you visit? Let's see pics. That's I ask. Until, then..it's all type. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Fine I will post some of my acr -srt4 tommorrow. Hey of won alot of 1st place trophies for my 96 so shes a my 1st show ride. Shes an evergreen with green stripes and really wild lookin thats why I said she looks like something on fast and furious didnt mean that seriously.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't see pics. I won't believe shit until then. And I want under the hood pics. I want to see the turbo. Until then...it's still fuck off. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
^^^ BEtter yet. Get a pic with all 3 in it. Cause you've already stated that you had an SRT4 w/ACR before. How do I know you're not just posting an old pic? Get a pic of the 96, the 05, and your SXT. Still want to see turbo on the 96. Later, QD.

Nopaintsls
03-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Holy Shit this thread is still goin....

imbosile
03-28-2006, 09:21 PM
^^^ BEtter yet. Get a pic with all 3 in it. Cause you've already stated that you had an SRT4 w/ACR before. How do I know you're not just posting an old pic? Get a pic of the 96, the 05, and your SXT. Still want to see turbo on the 96. Later, QD.

bet you that will never happen. when you ask her about it, she'll just change the subject.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Of course it won't happen. The dummy doesn't have anything but that SXT. Later, QD.

blackboi50
03-28-2006, 09:26 PM
WOULD YOU SHUT THE GODDAMN FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

I'm calling bullshit on every goddamn thing you post. Until you post pics, you DO NOT HAVE a 96 Hahn-turboed Neon, nor do you have an SRT4 with ACR package! You are full of goddamn shit. Unless you can prove what you have...SHUT UP! Later, QD.

AH!!!!!.............Temper....Temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !...........1

imbosile
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
gd no one cares about you describing your car in 18 different posts saying the same thing over and over.....just press Alt+F4, then go to bed.....come back when you have pictures, and not before. Then possibly you won't get flamed.......god damn...

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 07:28 AM
i can gurantee there will be some google image pix or cardomain pix LIRL
what killed me was she said " im getting the srt4 acr package in the summer", then moments later she said yesterday she signed the papers and picked it up today

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 07:29 AM
I havent changed my mind still working on my sxt and getting a srt4(acr) by summer :

imbosile
03-29-2006, 03:55 PM
i can gurantee there will be some google image pix or cardomain pix LIRL
what killed me was she said " im getting the srt4 acr package in the summer", then moments later she said yesterday she signed the papers and picked it up today

yea, i dont know if she is trying to impress us or what. next time please stick to one story.

chrisdavis
03-29-2006, 07:40 PM
still waiting on pics :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2006, 07:15 AM
i dont think she's comming back

HalfBaked
03-30-2006, 10:15 AM
i dont think she's comming back

God I hope that is the case.