PDA

View Full Version : Question, for everyone

Mr_S13®
04-25-2005, 07:54 AM
I am just wondeing how many of you out there kill cars everyday but have no desire to come home and brag about it. For me racing is for personal benefit. I feel no need to tell the whole world every time I beat someone. Sorry if I offend anyone, just something that has been on my mind.

mogallo
04-25-2005, 09:09 AM
<----- Kills daily

I get my satisfaction from seeing the dumbass who thought his 350z, Porsce Boxter-S or c5 vette was FAST get left carlengths behind. The look on people's faces - Priceless!!!!

Now that my Turbo system is getting upgraded, there will be no need to even bother with people like this.

I only post the ones that are worth posting about.

............. not too many kills in the rental car though.

silviadriftr
04-25-2005, 09:45 AM
I am just wondeing how many of you out there kill cars everyday but have no desire to come home and brag about it. For me racing is for personal benefit. I feel no need to tell the whole world every time I beat someone. Sorry if I offend anyone, just something that has been on my mind.

Totally agree.

flysi00
04-25-2005, 10:38 AM

i feel the same way

ct9a gsr
04-25-2005, 10:52 AM
I only post 'bout kills that I think are worth any entertainment value to read... and I usually have a video to back it up. I don't post on here to boost my ego or whatever self-inflating reasons... but purely for the entertainment of others. It's even fun to get a rise outta some people who drive the type of cars that I beat in my kill stories. =]

4dmin
04-25-2005, 12:19 PM
^ posting for "entertainment value" is definately worth while. nothing is better than internet shit talking :)

mogallo
04-25-2005, 12:45 PM
^ posting for "entertainment value" is definately worth while. nothing is better than internet shit talking :)

Agreed!!!!

bigb996
04-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Some people do it for otehr people to have something to read, some do it to brag, and some do it to find the person they raced. I personally myself agree with you and do not like to talk about who i raced. I think most people keep it to themselves for the "sleeper" profile ya know.

vboy418
04-29-2005, 12:36 PM
<----- Kills daily

I get my satisfaction from seeing the dumbass who thought his 350z, Porsce Boxter-S or c5 vette was FAST get left carlengths behind. The look on people's faces - Priceless!!!!

Now that my Turbo system is getting upgraded, there will be no need to even bother with people like this.

I only post the ones that are worth posting about.

............. not too many kills in the rental car though.

show off... haha jp.. see you next week bro!! will the car be finished by then????

mogallo
04-29-2005, 02:32 PM
show off... haha jp.. see you next week bro!! will the car be finished by then????

Prolly not.... it all depends on when the AEM gets there. Ill seeya though!!!

speedminded
04-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Sorry if I offend anyone, just something that has been on my mind.your sig offends me, actually just irritates me...why not a pic of your own car?

HyPer50
04-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Eh, I'm not the bragging type, so if I beat a car, I may bring it up once, but I leave it at that. I'll never brag. Only time I'll post or really talk about a car is if it's a truely bad ass car, ie. the lingenfelter vette I faced on i75, or the sl65 amg that spanked me right before i got blown. If I talked shit after every kill I had, I'd be talking alot of shit..

eViLMunkey
04-30-2005, 10:39 AM
<--- kills daily just doesn't care to brag about it on here.... I tell my roommate though or which friend I run into...

RotiEatter
04-30-2005, 12:10 PM
I post some of my kills

Thrust
04-30-2005, 02:20 PM
I rarely have anyone to race me.

mogallo
04-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I rarely have anyone to race me.

You will soon enough!!! :D

Z33_kid
04-30-2005, 08:02 PM

yaaa thats true not braggin to every one u killed this car an this car juss enjoyin it to ur self an knowin ur car can go that far or fast w/e lol but yea tried it on some ones car feels good :blah: :)

Cliff
04-30-2005, 08:57 PM
i don't feel the need to post when i race someone cause i feel it would embaress me worse than anyone else....kinda like when i accidentally lined up at Reynolds with a turboed black tacoma in my lil ole Si.....bastards told me it was stock!!!!!

Thrust
04-30-2005, 09:07 PM
You will soon enough!!! :D
:burnout:

SleepingTalon
04-30-2005, 09:57 PM
I've had more kills than I would ever care to talk about. I guess since there's nothing flashy about my car, noone expects much out of it. I suppose I've gotten kinda used to that, so when I do get a kill, I just keep it to myself.

Ruiner
05-01-2005, 11:18 AM
I have plenty that I never tell anyone about. :)

Mr_S13®
05-01-2005, 07:48 PM
your sig offends me, actually just irritates me...why not a pic of your own car?

That's what everyone keeps telling me but I don't think my car looks as good as everyone else does. Guess im just picky...I probably will though.

speedminded
05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
That's what everyone keeps telling me but I don't think my car looks as good as everyone else does. Guess im just picky...I probably will though.before i was impressed...nice ride and can take pictures too but on day's i get bored i'll go over to jtuned to get some ideas on pictures since they have a style i only wish i could duplicate, and what do i see? ...you had me fooled the whole time.

Mr_S13®
05-02-2005, 09:20 PM
lol, sorry to dissapoint you. I am not trying to front and say it is my car. Just thought it was a beautiful pic of a car I love! It would probably take me a month to get one of my pics look like that.

Mr_S13®
05-02-2005, 09:24 PM
There ya go, fixed it for ya

JITB
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
dam i thought that was yoru ride...too lol

never been to jtuend gotta check that place out..haha

speedminded
05-02-2005, 10:45 PM
dam i thought that was yoru ride...too lol

never been to jtuend gotta check that place out..hahahttp://www.jtuned.com ...some of the finest rides i've seen on US soil.

*click statics*

JITB
05-02-2005, 10:54 PM
yea ive been lookin at it....great site

my fav...old school sedans...have a place in my heart..lol
http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Farticles%2Fchad%2F05%2Ejpg

speedminded
05-02-2005, 11:14 PM
my fav...old school sedans...have a place in my heart..lol...i've always said any vehicle has potential to be a really clean ride. Just your selection on what you put on it, do with it, and how much attention to detail.