PDA

View Full Version : I hate damn Ford service departments!!!

ScreaminZetec
03-23-2006, 05:11 PM
So I take my SVTF in to have some minor things fixed. Mainly the stupid thermostat leak. So after they have the car for a week they say its not leaking. I go to the dealership and within 2 minutes of me getting there I find the leak and I'm not even a mechanic haha. Well it takes them another week to fix the leak! Well I'm out of town so my dad goes to pick up the car today and calls to tell me they cut my brand new Toyo Proxe 4. GREAT!! Then he said they put about an 1/8 in dent into the lip of that wheel. My BRAND NEW Centerline RPM!!!! I am so beyond pissed right now. So now the dealer is replacing the tire and they want to fix the wheel. But I talked to Centerline and it sounds like the best thing to do is replace the wheel. So now I get to go back and forth with them now and try and get a new wheel. I love my focus but you can bet your ass I will NEVER buy another Ford because their service departs are so incompetent. I know there are some great service guys at Ford but I'm sorry most of them are worthless. Oh and they did this same thing to one of my stock wheels about 2 yrs ago. What are the chances?!?!?

End Rant

Ran
03-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Ford is just trying to get in their laughs while they're still in business. Joke's on you.

Seriously tho, I hope they get everything squared away. Sounds like you should try a different dealer.

ScreaminZetec
03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I will be. And my next car will not be a ford. haha I'm tired of their shitty quality and service.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Fords suck ass...unless its a Cobra...:jerkit:

imbosile
03-23-2006, 07:58 PM
what color's your focus?

Nemesis
03-23-2006, 07:59 PM
damn, i havent been to a service department in years :lmao: Guess Im glad.

ScreaminZetec
03-23-2006, 08:13 PM
its a blue svt focus

mach1girl
03-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Fords suck ass...unless its a Cobra...:jerkit:

HEY! Mach 1's aren't too bad:D

mach1girl
03-23-2006, 08:38 PM
its a blue svt focus

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with service that sucks. trying being a girl and getting your car serviced. Service Departments in general can be a pain in the ass....

wantboost
03-23-2006, 08:38 PM
i got a red svt focus and i went in because(under warrenty (sp.)the checkengine and abs light was on ( i checked the code before i went there) and they said it was something else) so i wait a week till they say its done then 2 miles away from the dealership both lights come back on. the fuckers just reset the code. i take it back for a second time and now the abs light is still on. and the fuel delivery is so shity i can barely drive it. so yea ford dealerships suck. next time this happens im fixin it myself even if it is under waranty

Nemesis
03-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Im still under full coverage warranty. They would laugh their ass if they saw me pull up trying to get a warranty claim.

mach1girl
03-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Im still under full coverage warranty. They would laugh their ass if they saw me pull up trying to get a warranty claim.

it is all about who you know;)

Nemesis
03-23-2006, 09:13 PM
it is all about who you know;)

Will you be my friend! :lmao:

thursdaybuff
03-23-2006, 09:49 PM
yeah i hear that. nissan isn't that great either. try getting a price quote for a timing belt changed...

Nemesis
03-23-2006, 09:56 PM
haha I went to the Nissan for that just out of curiosity and they quoted me 890 dollars for changing a 20 dollar belt. Haynes manual pwnz me

miro_gt
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Ford sucks ... Mach 1 and Cobra too ... And now their service department sucks too, so overall: sucktion to the third, lol

thursdaybuff
03-23-2006, 10:08 PM
haha I went to the Nissan for that just out of curiosity and they quoted me 890 dollars for changing a 20 dollar belt. Haynes manual pwnz me

psh, that's what i'm saying man.

Crazy Asian
03-23-2006, 10:08 PM
HAHA you guys heard this but I dont know if its over but they segregated the parking lots. One side for the Fords while the other is: Whatever is not Ford

ScreaminZetec
03-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Ford sucks ... Mach 1 and Cobra too ... And now their service department sucks too, so overall: sucktion to the third, lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: preach on!!

mach1girl
03-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Will you be my friend! :lmao:

Only if you get those boys to stop saying my Mach1 isn't shit. :cool: