PDA

View Full Version : Christi Nowak - Myspace

speedminded
03-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Her AJC memorial page will be expiring and her mother wanted something else for people, including herself, to continue writing to her so a myspace page was setup. If you knew Christi feel free to go to her site and leave a kind word.

http://www.myspace.com/christinowak

fawk_you
03-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Got it already. Thanks jason.

speedminded
03-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Got it already. Thanks jason.i know silly, got your comment :)

Got a couple pics of you with her...will probably scan those and post them.

fawk_you
03-23-2006, 03:14 PM
:)

b@d @pple
03-23-2006, 03:15 PM
confused...explain!

ProjectWidow
03-23-2006, 03:15 PM
That is very nice of you guys to do! I think I may have a picture or two of her from Tunerfest of last year.

fawk_you
03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey jason... I think its a good idea to gather random pictures of her from people and get them on the page. Just a suggestion.

speedminded
03-23-2006, 03:18 PM
confused...explain!Christi was an import model who passed away last fall, this is just helping her mother cope with her loss and allow others to remember her.

speedminded
03-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey jason... I think its a good idea to gather random pictures of her from people and get them on the page. Just a suggestion.That's what i said in the original post ;)

Ruiner
03-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Christi was an import model who passed away last fall, this is just helping her mother cope with her loss and allow others to remember her.

What was the final outcome of the whole situation?

speedminded
03-23-2006, 03:41 PM
What was the final outcome of the whole situation?nothing really :(

Darling Nikki
03-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Brain one of my techs from work was really really good friends with her and he showed me her page today. Looks good so far. Just needs more tasteful pics so I know you will take care of that.

boosted1jz
03-23-2006, 06:49 PM
you know u can set it to where u have to preview the messages b4 they are put onto the site...... i know this can be a pain but if some people like to leave asshole messages it might be a good idea to....

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-23-2006, 07:49 PM
you know u can set it to where u have to preview the messages b4 they are put onto the site...... i know this can be a pain but if some people like to leave asshole messages it might be a good idea to....

:stupid:

speedminded
03-23-2006, 09:33 PM
you know u can set it to where u have to preview the messages b4 they are put onto the site...... i know this can be a pain but if some people like to leave asshole messages it might be a good idea to....It is setup that way but her mom logs in too. The worst is guys saying hot she is and wanting to hook up, lol...shows what kind of people they are when they don't even read anything about someone first. :rolleyes:

fawk_you
03-23-2006, 10:57 PM
It is setup that way but her mom logs in too. The worst is guys saying hot she is and wanting to hook up, lol...shows what kind of people they are when they don't even read anything about someone first. :rolleyes:
Oddly enough.... :eye: lol....

Dragonfly5338
03-23-2006, 11:18 PM
is that the girl who was a cokehead or something, but nobody really knew what happened to her and she was found dead??????

just a piece of friendly advice - the paragraph someone wrote on there, half of it is in present tense and half of it in the past tense. since she passed away, i would assume it should all be in the past tense, to give people an idea of what she enjoyed in her life.

and i prolly wouldn't put "i love to party!!" on there, too. just a suggestion, tho!

EX-Svic
03-23-2006, 11:32 PM
:) :goodjob: :goodjob:

thinkfast®
03-23-2006, 11:53 PM
whats the big fuckin deal, post up what happened to her, and maybe more people out there would empathise with her or her situation.. .you people are acting like she was a got damn high member of society and her death is classified information :jerkit:

A pm to me would be fine, I just want to know what happened before I bother posting something else. You arent special because you withhold information on someone that 90% of this board didnt know, just an FYI :D

Dragonfly5338
03-24-2006, 12:11 AM
whats the big fuckin deal, post up what happened to her, and maybe more people out there would empathise with her or her situation.. .you people are acting like she was a got damn high member of society and her death is classified information :jerkit:

A pm to me would be fine, I just want to know what happened before I bother posting something else. You arent special because you withhold information on someone that 90% of this board didnt know, just an FYI :D

from what i can recall, they found cocaine in her system, and she was dropped off at her house late late at night (early in the morning?) and found dead that day....

but people are claiming she wasn't a drug addict and someone slipped her the cocaine? (??? about that) and just chucked her off at home.

like i said - this is all what i can recall. nobody will say what was actually decided as her cause of death.

Negrodamus
03-24-2006, 12:15 AM
someone slipped her the cocaine? (??? about that)
How in the world is that possible. "here sniff this"

thinkfast®
03-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Im not about to bash anyone for drug use, I just want to know, and decide whether I will comment on her website or not.. its no big deal, people die every day, but the ones that know her are real hush hush about the whole thing, and it just trips me out, like is she was in line to run for president or something..

again I'm not bashing anyone, trust me you will know when I do :D

Dragonfly5338
03-24-2006, 12:30 AM
Im not about to bash anyone for drug use, I just want to know, and decide whether I will comment on her website or not.. its no big deal, people die every day, but the ones that know her are real hush hush about the whole thing, and it just trips me out, like is she was in line to run for president or something..

again I'm not bashing anyone, trust me you will know when I do :D

yeah word. i can't knock on anyone for having a drug problem. but i don't get the whole denial that someone slipped her cocaine and the hush-hush thing.

it sucks, and i'm sorry she died. but i don't understand the conspiracy theory thing.

mach1girl
03-24-2006, 06:51 AM
looking from the outside in...It sounds as though she loved life but lived a hard life, was challenged at times with many obsiticles, sadly before the age of 20. Some loved her, some didn't. At this point it shouldn't matter how she died or what the theories are etc. A young life is gone, tragically and unexpectidly. The loved ones are hurting, irrelevant to who she was to us and that should be respected. If it is meant for the details to be revealed they will when the time is right, could be next year, tomorrow, could be never, who knows. So do unto others as you want done to you and repsect there wish to privacy on the details of her death and lifestyle. Just be happy not be in their shoes. They have their reasons and don't owe us an explanation. You can either support a fellow person over their lose or leave it alone cause you don't beleive in it or have enough imformation. Just remember Karma's a bitch.

speedminded
03-24-2006, 10:03 AM
There's no conspiracy or anything at all, some are still looking for what exactly happened because there's just a few things that don't fit right with her normal behavior or routine...any rumors could jeopardize what has been found out so far. You don't discuss details about something that is being investigated, whether by authorities or privately until a final decision has been determined. I would expect everyone to respect that.

looking from the outside in...It sounds as though she loved life but lived a hard life, was challenged at times with many obsiticles, sadly before the age of 20. Some loved her, some didn't. At this point it shouldn't matter how she died or what the theories are etc. A young life is gone, tragically and unexpectidly. The loved ones are hurting, irrelevant to who she was to us and that should be respected. If it is meant for the details to be revealed they will when the time is right, could be next year, tomorrow, could be never, who knows. So do unto others as you want done to you and repsect there wish to privacy on the details of her death and lifestyle. Just be happy not be in their shoes. They have their reasons and don't owe us an explanation. You can either support a fellow person over their lose or leave it alone cause you don't beleive in it or have enough imformation. Just remember Karma's a bitch.Don't know you but :kiss:

thinkfast®
03-24-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm not the first one thats gonna go running to the cops with what I heard over the internet, but thats cool homey. Do what you want, I don't know why I bothered

speedminded
03-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Got this message today on Christi's myspace *shakes head*

Subject: Hey wassup
Body: I was trying to add you. Got the link from IA. I used to live in Ga but have been relocated, due to Army to Arizona for a little while. Just showing love, seen you at a few car shows, you're beautiful. Be good, ME
This myspace page was made for her after her death as a memorial and has never been linked before until this thread???

Leisa
03-28-2006, 08:39 PM
man, that birthday picture tore me up!!!! RIP

speedminded
03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Danielle took this picture a few weeks ago, soon after the marker was placed, but the grass was still brown so I edited it a little...We'll take a new one soon :)