PDA

View Full Version : Misc Superman returns and Ghostrider movie...

The Yousef
04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/superman/superman.jpg

^looks kinda :gay: and :fruit: .....but i'm not that big fan of superman though.....

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/ghost/ghost1.jpg

^ghostrider....wOOt!!!

The Yousef
04-24-2005, 10:33 PM
http://www.actuacine.net/Poster/batman-begins06.jpg

^batman kicks ass IMO (except for those retarded joel schumacher directed movies...)

HyPer50
04-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Bah, thought you meant to cool ghost rider... not the comic book ghost rider.

But ya, Christian Bale rocks, hope he does good as Batman.

Dragonfly5338
04-24-2005, 11:54 PM
i like superman's bulge, tho. :)

The Yousef
04-25-2005, 12:04 AM
i like superman's bulge, tho. :)

you would :idb:

lol

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 09:21 AM
I woulda left the superman movie alone out of respect. I grew up watching those movies, and i just hope it doesnt fuck up the original like the hulk did. Im so tired of CG created bullshit, and if you cant make a movie that doesnt bring the same appreciation as the original, dont do it.

Batman wiht Morgan Freeman? LOL, please dont tell me hes going to be Alfred!

And Ghost Rider? I think thatll be tight. Nicholas Cage is one of my favorite actors, but ghost rider was like built, and hes like scrawny. I just hope its crfazy like the comic.

Im beginning to get a little sick of the comic-to-movie trend though. I thought Bullseye sucked[one of my favorite comics], the second spiderman was mediocre [did anyone catch the setup for the lizard?], and the first xmen was trash[the second had the setup for the whole Phoenix saga, and the beginning scene wiht nightcrawler ws the shit!]. I think they are making these movies without things that are catching the attention who read the comics. Not the person who might have picked up one or two, but people who know the difference between Spider, The Amazing Spider Man, that professor X actually died and wolverine had his hand cut off at one time, etc.

Vteckidd
04-25-2005, 09:25 AM
I just want to see
Spider Man 3 with Venom
XMEN 3 with Gambit and Bishop
Headshot

I agree with Superman, they should have left it alone. It better be one BADASS MOVIE , cause they have been trying to write it for soem time. funny thin is orginally Nicholas cage was cast as Superman then opted out. I never really saw ghost rider so i dont know much about it.

HyPer50
04-25-2005, 11:40 AM
I think Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) was originally slated to write the story for Superman, but not sure if that went through... and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I think Matthew McConaughey would make a pretty good Ghost Rider... After Reign of Fire (and how buff he was) I've got a new respect for him.. I mean I've liked him ever since Dazed and Confused, but man... he looked pretty bad ass in Reign of Fire.

Kevykev
04-25-2005, 11:58 AM
awww shiiit can't wait till Batman drops.

The Yousef
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
i think morgan freeman is playing Lucious Fox....and Michael Caine is playing Alfred....but i see your point about the comic-to-movie trend...if you can't do it right...don't do it at all...

dartingd
04-25-2005, 02:12 PM
DIDN'T NOTICE THE SETUP FOR THE LIZARD IN SPIDERMAN...WHERE WAS IT?

The Yousef
04-25-2005, 02:39 PM
DIDN'T NOTICE THE SETUP FOR THE LIZARD IN SPIDERMAN...WHERE WAS IT?

i think one of peter parker's professors is/will be the future LIZARD....they named him by name like in the second movie....