PDA

View Full Version : Misc Midnight Club DUB Edition (REMIX)

karatekidd
03-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey IA,
(hope this isn't a re-post) Just found this out yesterday... remix to one of the best fantasy racing games out has 20-something new cars, new music and new city (Tokyo). I'm getting mine soon, I suggest you do the same.
:bigok: Besides, what the hell it's only $20 bucks :eek:

MachNU
03-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Hey IA,
(hope this isn't a re-post) Just found this out yesterday... remix to one of the best fantasy racing games out has 20-something new cars, new music and new city (Tokyo). I'm getting mine soon, I suggest you do the same.
:bigok: Besides, what the hell it's only $20 bucks :eek:

list up the new cars and such!!!!!

karatekidd
04-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Was damn near sold out...but I got the last copy at EB games. I traded in the old version ($15) and like 2 other games and got it without a problem... I finally got my TC on the game and it is the shiznit. Here's the site with the old and new additions:

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclub3/remix/

Some of my favs are the SSR truck, the Infiniti g35, and of course MY SCION TC!!!
Still working on unlocking the Skyline Concept...:)

On_Her_Face
04-27-2006, 04:27 PM
OHH SNAP IM GOING TO GET THAT DAMN GAME RIGHT NOW.. IT HAS MY GAY 35 IN IT

Greddypacked
04-27-2006, 04:56 PM
That is the best race game of all even between the Gran Turismo titles. The unlimited amount of things you can do to your ride (even upgrade the different rim and tire sizes up to what 26's on SUV's), and the story mode is tight also.

neon_guy
04-28-2006, 10:38 AM
That is the best RICE game of all even between the Gran Turismo titles. The unlimited amount of things you can do to your ride (even upgrade the different rim and tire sizes up to what 26's on SUV's), and the story mode is tight also.

I fixed it for ya.:goodjob: And Gran Turismo is a driving simulator. Hence, you not only need driving skill to win, but mechanical knowledge to properly tune your car. IT's a whole different class of game.
But, remix is pretty stellar.