PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Stolen Cars

integra8705
03-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Start Rant

ok this is not directed at ne one at all. it just really pisses me off about these people stealing cars. I think i am not the only one. i have gotten my stuff stolen many times. and yes it is very very easy to break into those honda and acuras. but my point is this. when ever some one gets on here saything their stuff has been stolen people comment.. "man we need to take care of this and catch these guys or girls" What r we going to do about it? i mean really? this has been going on for years and i have not yet seen one person get caught. and it is getting really old. we need to actually do somthing bc i know that half of the people that jack the honest peoples cars are on this site. they prob dont post much. they just watch for people to post out locations of their cars or somthing i dont no... but it is getting old.

end rant

Jdm94Coupe
03-23-2006, 08:51 PM
we should do somethin like get insurance on our shit, and get alarms.......... sounds easy to me.....

CSquared
03-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Start Rant

ok this is not directed at ne one at all. it just really pisses me off about these people stealing cars. I think i am not the only one. i have gotten my stuff stolen many times. and yes it is very very easy to break into those honda and acuras. but my point is this. when ever some one gets on here saything their stuff has been stolen people comment.. "man we need to take care of this and catch these guys or girls" What r we going to do about it? i mean really? this has been going on for years and i have not yet seen one person get caught. and it is getting really old. we need to actually do somthing bc i know that half of the people that jack the honest peoples cars are on this site. they prob dont post much. they just watch for people to post out locations of their cars or somthing i dont no... but it is getting old.

end rant

So can you give me some detailed steps for breaking into a honda? Just so i know what to look for... ha.

Anyone who takes something that doesnt belong to them is a complete fucking douche. People like me bust their asses for the things they own, only then to have some scumbag bottomfeeding asshole decide that it's their place to steal it. I hate the fact that i have to worry about leaving my god damn car at a train station for the fear that someone is going to break into it. It's rediculous.

Love,
Chris

integra8705
03-24-2006, 10:45 AM
we should do somethin like get insurance on our shit, and get alarms.......... sounds easy to me.....
i guess u havent got a car stolen or wrecked b4.

very very long story short

bought a real clean teg last year for 4k
put 800 into it with reciepts btw
4800 all 2 gether
a week later after i got all the stuff done i get tboned at a intersection. ill show u pics
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/integra8705/teg2.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/integra8705/teg4.jpg

it was well worth 4800 considering i had a type r wing painted and waiting for it to be installed that weekend.

after all the bs the insurance company cuts me a check for
2800 bux

fair? hell no. but insurance companys price based on kbb not nada

Situation 2

i bought a ek of IL a couple years back. perhaps u have seen it
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=46923

2 weeks later it was jacked in my drive way with the slips stolen and alot of the int riped out and rpm gauge amps and subs stolen
it was also droped on the rotors.
after it was all said and done with 1000 dollars in stolen parts. the insurance company cuts me a check for 500 bux to get new rims and tires subs and amps and a new rpm gauge.... fair?

granded i did not have a alarm on it bc i only had it for 2 weeks.

Situation 3
3 years ago i sell my friend my teg that i had been working on for about 6 months. it looked pretty good. IT DID have a alarm w/ kill switch on it. sold it for 7200 bux he was at discover mills working and it got stolen and never found again. insurance cuts him a 3500 dollar check and says have a nice day. fiar? hell no it isnt fair

all bc of these people who think they have the right to go run around stealing bc they dont want to work for their stuff.

EJ25RUN
03-24-2006, 10:46 AM
putting Your shit on IA makes you direct Target
Face the facts.

it sucks but 99% the fuckers stealin

ARE ON IA RIGHT NOW READING THIS

integra8705
03-24-2006, 10:47 AM
putting Your shit on IA makes you direct Target
Face the facts
that is why i dont post up ne thing about my cars

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2006, 10:49 AM
i guess u havent got a car stolen or wrecked b4.

very very long story short

bought a real clean teg last year for 4k
put 800 into it with reciepts btw
4800 all 2 gether
a week later after i got all the stuff done i get tboned at a intersection. ill show u pics
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/integra8705/teg2.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c112/integra8705/teg4.jpg

it was well worth 4800 considering i had a type r wing painted and waiting for it to be installed that weekend.

after all the bs the insurance company cuts me a check for
2800 bux

fair? hell no. but insurance companys price based on kbb not nada

Situation 2

i bought a ek of IL a couple years back. perhaps u have seen it
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=46923

2 weeks later it was jacked in my drive way with the slips stolen and alot of the int riped out and rpm gauge amps and subs stolen
it was also droped on the rotors.
after it was all said and done with 1000 dollars in stolen parts. the insurance company cuts me a check for 500 bux to get new rims and tires subs and amps and a new rpm gauge.... fair?

granded i did not have a alarm on it bc i only had it for 2 weeks.

Situation 3
3 years ago i sell my friend my teg that i had been working on for about 6 months. it looked pretty good. IT DID have a alarm w/ kill switch on it. sold it for 7200 bux he was at discover mills working and it got stolen and never found again. insurance cuts him a 3500 dollar check and says have a nice day. fiar? hell no it isnt fair

all bc of these people who think they have the right to go run around stealing bc they dont want to work for their stuff.

sounds like your more upset about insurance and how much they pay.

Hondasi
03-24-2006, 01:27 PM
damn ur insurance company such ass if they cut u those check i wouldnt take a cent of it untill i was happy with wat they offer.i got my ek couple jdm gsr with alot of mods hit up on jimmy carter the insurance cut me a check somewhere around 7000 i had them calling me for 2 months untill i agree with wat amount was given to me.As for thevies kamara comes back twice as hard believe me those fucker can get away 1,2,3,4 times 5th time there ass is sitting behind bars then court and probation for years be my guest but if i catch there ass slippin glock 9 in there ass money comes and go but life comes once no second chance.

integra2die4
03-24-2006, 03:06 PM
the crappy part is cops dont care at all

Z33_kid
03-24-2006, 03:42 PM
yes yes many ia stealers

Jdm94Coupe
03-24-2006, 05:55 PM
yea i feel ur pain........ 1994 honda accord ex fresh paint. rebuilt h22....turned right into a turn.... F-150 lifted of course.... was in my lane as i came around the turn..... hit head on..... cd player ended up in the backseat....engine crushed into my interior like a soda can.... 16 years old, saved up my money from when i was 13 years old for that shit only for it to be totaled less then a month after all the work had been done.... if i had pics of it you would shit in ur pants...... insurance company.... $3000.... my motor alone was worth more than that.... no i havent had my car stolen before, but trust me i know how u feel...........

but alarms need to be installed in every car you have... guess thats a benefit of workin at best buy doe, lol

integra8705
03-25-2006, 02:53 AM
yea i feel ur pain........ 1994 honda accord ex fresh paint. rebuilt h22....turned right into a turn.... F-150 lifted of course.... was in my lane as i came around the turn..... hit head on..... cd player ended up in the backseat....engine crushed into my interior like a soda can.... 16 years old, saved up my money from when i was 13 years old for that shit only for it to be totaled less then a month after all the work had been done.... if i had pics of it you would shit in ur pants...... insurance company.... $3000.... my motor alone was worth more than that.... no i havent had my car stolen before, but trust me i know how u feel...........

but alarms need to be installed in every car you have... guess thats a benefit of workin at best buy doe, lol
lol i do work at best buy and it is a great benefit but i recently put alot of cash into my ride so it is not 1st on the ist

770bb6
03-29-2006, 09:36 AM
yes, hate thieves.

3 years back when i was 17, i had a 98 civic ex. it was all riced out (which i thought was pretty hot back then..lolz) anyways, new ww buddy club body kit, new 17 tenzo shu4 rims, new APR drag wing, new projectors, evo2 exhaust, fresh phoenix yellow paint job...

Homecoming night of October, we went to IBA (international bowling alley) in Buford Hwy. Went in to play two game of pool, came back out and car was gone like a mtfwkr. ask the security on gaurd, and his FOB self said he didn't even seen it and didn't even know how to report a stolen car. couldn't even speak english!

Found it all stripped and insurance gave me 1500 which wasn't even half of what i lost.

i knew the person who did this was Viet b/c those dumbass left their cd inside my car and even in the cd player.

speedminded
03-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Sounds like most of the people posting examples are too cheap to pay for decent insurance. Sorry but there are some things you can't be cheap about, tires is one and insurance is the other.

I get repayed in full by state farm for everything i have a reciept for, above and beyond the value of the vehicle. i still take nearly every precausion possible to keep the car sitting where i last parked it though.

CSquared
03-30-2006, 11:01 PM
too cheap... no... too poor... definetely.

se-riousr
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
somebody try to get me i heard the pits look out the window and let 2 lose. people came out side found out what was going on and let it go they had already hit up a couple of cars around here. have not had a break in in about 6 mon. all i can say is get a dog and just listen out and be ready. mans best frined l should of just let them go just to here them