PDA

View Full Version : kills forum meet

PSINXS
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
do yall still do this? when and where? i am about to be coming back out soon. will, do u still do the one at your place of business?

St0lenR
03-22-2006, 05:25 PM
No, he doesn't..but he should

crafty
03-22-2006, 06:26 PM
READ THE RULES...

This shouldn't be in the kills forum.. Take this shit to "EVENTS, MEETS, AND SHOWS"

Where is our MOD?

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 06:46 PM
READ THE RULES...

This shouldn't be in the kills forum.. Take this shit to "EVENTS, MEETS, AND SHOWS"

Where is our MOD?

yeah.. but PSINXS is liked. you are abhored. hehe.. faggot

St0lenR
03-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah where is our mod??? We used to have a kills forum weekly meet thread...whatever happened to that???

St0lenR
03-22-2006, 07:12 PM
you are abhored. hehe.. faggot

AHAHAHAA!!!! yeah Crafty why don't you and boys start your own forum, you can call it WWW.DUMBESTICATLANTA.COM (http://www.DUMBESTICATLANTA.COM)

crafty
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
yeah.. but PSINXS is liked. you are abhored. hehe.. faggot

What makes you think i care anything about being liked. I'm liked by the people i wanna be liked by.. Funny cause i couldn't care less of what you and your mexican coterie thinks about me... Just making a point..

slowhawk01
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
AHAHAHAA!!!! yeah Crafty why don't you and boys start your own forum, you can call it WWW.DUMBESTICATLANTA.COM (http://www.DUMBESTICATLANTA.COM)

Why do you you automaticly put all the domestic guys in with crafty??? Just because crafty car is fast:lmfao:???

slowhawk01
03-22-2006, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=crafty]What is a mexican coterie?????

PSINXS
03-22-2006, 07:20 PM
lol i am loved. i'll see u tonite will ;)

but fa real we need to have another kills forum meet.

crafty
03-22-2006, 07:21 PM

Because it would be pointless, cause everyone from importatlanta would invade our "website" just like they did to our country...

Aren't you the guy with that slow ass A4. That you said you would bust my ass.. So when is that race going to happen... LOL or did you just want to go ahead and admit i'd bust your ass..

crafty
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=crafty]What is a mexican coterie?????

It's a low class, dirty gang...

slowhawk01
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Because it would be pointless, cause everyone from importatlanta would invade our "website" just like they did to our country...

Aren't you the guy with that slow ass A4. That you said you would bust my ass.. So when is that race going to happen... LOL or did you just want to go ahead and admit i'd bust your ass..

You sir are a racist:lmfao: :bigok:

slowhawk01
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=slowhawk01]

It's a low class, dirty gang...

Sorry I'm not down with mexican street gang talk. I am a damn redneck remember.

crafty
03-22-2006, 07:24 PM
You sir are a racist:lmfao: :bigok:

I didn't say anything about race... or any minority in that matter...

St0lenR
03-22-2006, 07:29 PM
hahahaha...omg crafty you my friend are too much, yes you will beat my ass, i'm actually curious how bad you'll beat me.

crafty
03-22-2006, 07:43 PM
hahahaha...omg crafty you my friend are too much, yes you will beat my ass, i'm actually curious how bad you'll beat me.

well let me know when...

People have to understand that everytime we "domestics" have a thread going and maybe it gets alittle off topic everyone is so quick to say.. Where is the mod.. where is the mod... It's just stupid.. I understand the reason behind it. but still.. I haven't made any dickhead comments in over two weeks. I just sat back and watched what people would say. And then SPEEDMONKEY came with his comment about the mullet crew and hoping that i die in a dyno roller.. WTF that shit is just stupid.. Grow the fuck up. I have seen a couple of my close friends die.. I'm sure everyone has.. Why would anyone wish death upon anyone.. Thats fucked up.. SO SPEEDMONKEY you have made comments about hoping i die many times now, WTF..

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 08:06 PM
well let me know when...

People have to understand that everytime we "domestics" have a thread going and maybe it gets alittle off topic everyone is so quick to say.. Where is the mod.. where is the mod... It's just stupid.. I understand the reason behind it. but still.. I haven't made any dickhead comments in over two weeks. I just sat back and watched what people would say. And then SPEEDMONKEY came with his comment about the mullet crew and hoping that i die in a dyno roller.. WTF that shit is just stupid.. Grow the fuck up. I have seen a couple of my close friends die.. I'm sure everyone has.. Why would anyone wish death upon anyone.. Thats fucked up.. SO SPEEDMONKEY you have made comments about hoping i die many times now, WTF..

yeah i made many comments about hoping you'd die.. but you're still alive unfortunately. dude you carried yourself the wrong way into this forum, pay you must.. if its no big deal to you.. then stay. if it is.. then quit bitching and leave its that easy. thanks joe dirt

crafty
03-22-2006, 08:17 PM
yeah i made many comments about hoping you'd die.. but you're still alive unfortunately. dude you carried yourself the wrong way into this forum, pay you must.. if its no big deal to you.. then stay. if it is.. then quit bitching and leave its that easy. thanks joe dirt

Fuck you.. I tried to be cool with you and everyone when i first got on here.. But you never seem to stop with your really fucked up comments... So i started to retort..

hey if your family needs any money, I need a Paint booth taken down this weekend and relocated.. It should only take about 3 people or 15 mexicans..

shortysm22
03-22-2006, 08:29 PM
kids, play nice, at least try

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Fuck you.. I tried to be cool with you and everyone when i first got on here.. But you never seem to stop with your really fucked up comments... So i started to retort..

hey if your family needs any money, I need a Paint booth taken down this weekend and relocated.. It should only take about 3 people or 15 mexicans..

yeah but i never get racial. if you wanna be racist, be racist to someones face.. not over the internet, that right there might get you banned^, you're not just offending me, you're offending any hispanic person that comes across your comment and reads it. its retarded. come at me and only me.

if you're tired of being racist. i have a couple of friends that live in chamblee.. i could drop you off at the buford hwy flea market. and see what happens lol, might straighten you out

91DSM
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
wtf!!!! kinda shit is dat! why it always has to be mexican ppl talk about. With out us this country aint shit!

PSINXS
03-22-2006, 08:37 PM
so umm we meeting or not? lol

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 08:38 PM
wtf!!!! kinda shit is dat! why it always has to be mexican ppl talk about. With out us this country aint shit!

not just mexicans. all minorities. Crafty is just one of those people probably raised up north, and the only person he's had sex to and (lost virginity to) is probably his cousin. lol

PawnShopCEO
03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
yeah but i never get racial. if you wanna be racist, be racist to someones face.. not over the internet, that right there might get you banned^, you're not just offending me, you're offending any hispanic person that comes across your comment and reads it. its retarded. come at me and only me.

if you're tired of being racist. i have a couple of friends that live in chamblee.. i could drop you off at the buford hwy flea market. and see what happens lol, might straighten you out

brandon would look like andre the giant walking around buford highway fleamarket. you wonder why you dont see any professional mexican basketball players dont ya

crafty
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM

If you actually knew me, I'm not racist at all.. Actually I have a couple of "illegal's" working for me and they are paid very very well (10-15hr), and we get along great, they're funny as fuck.. But you always come at me with this redneck/hick/white trash bullshit, so i do the same to you. I don't have anything against any race.. I look down on people who are givin chances and don't do anything with it, but thats every race whites, blacks, mexicans, asian, etc....

So i'm sorry for the racist comments, as long as you are man enough to say the same...

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
brandon would look like andre the giant walking around buford highway fleamarket. you wonder why you dont see any professional mexican basketball players dont ya

i've seen your boy @ silver dollar, he's not big. or maybe not to me. im a 6'3'' 240lb mexican. and plenty like me in that area. thats stupid though.

gettin racial is retarded. and he's the one saying i should grow up?.. lol. hes gay. end of story.

Speedm0(\)key
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
well lets meet up.. and see just who ends up what...

he pm'ed me that.. about meeting me somewhere to see who ends up what.. hahaha.. he was given a place, all he had to do is choose a day and time.. he has yet to respond. unless he does NOT want to get serious, i suggest he stops the racial comments.

crafty
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
not just mexicans. all minorities. Crafty is just one of those people probably raised up north, and the only person he's had sex to and (lost virginity to) is probably his cousin. lol

See thats what i'm talking about, the Cousin shit.. I was born outside of buckhead, raised in North Carolina till i was 12, then moved back to georgia..

Vteckidd
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
meets are to be posted in the PRIVATE FORUM only. VIP at meets only, check the invisible forum