PDA

View Full Version : bodydropped is the man!!!

3kgtdrvr
03-22-2006, 05:05 PM
not only did this guy sell me a great part for a great price but also was very professional with getting it to me and even went way out of his way spending a lot of time to give me advice on other parts and plans for my car. I would advise anyone not to hesitate to do business with him, hes a great guy!!! :goodjob: bodydropped...ill give u some rep as soon as i my 24hrs is up

THEONE
03-22-2006, 05:08 PM
thank you sir.good luck with that install.

konshenz
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
yeah.. mike is cool as hell.. good guy to do business with.. even though i haven't quite done business with you yet mike.. hehe.. but i'll get at you man..

THEONE
03-22-2006, 06:03 PM
yeah.. mike is cool as hell.. good guy to do business with.. even though i haven't quite done business with you yet mike.. hehe.. but i'll get at you man..
still holding that turbo.there is a guy after that clutch ,so you better hurry if you want it.

BlackDubs
03-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Mike is alright. He doesnt know what he is talking about half the time.

JK:)
-Tomy

THEONE
03-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Mike is alright. He doesnt know what he is talking about half the time.

JK:)
-Tomy
shhhhhhh!!!!!!!

BTLFED
03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
not only did this guy sell me a great part for a great price but also was very professional with getting it to me and even went way out of his way spending a lot of time to give me advice on other parts and plans for my car. I would advise anyone not to hesitate to do business with him, hes a great guy!!! :goodjob: bodydropped...ill give u some rep as soon as i my 24hrs is up

I totally agree. I bought a few things from him he was really cool about everything and the stuff I got was a GREAT deal. I even forgot all two things that were part of the sale and he called ME to remind me about them! Now if I can just find the time to go back out there and get them it would be awesome lol! :lmfao:

Big ups to Bodydropped! :goodjob:

Edit: I just repped him a second time because I bought two different things! It makes perfect sense! :goodjob:

tack311
03-22-2006, 08:45 PM
yes sir,good guy to deal with.by the way i am going to get the tranny as we talked about from you on sun.

THEONE
03-22-2006, 10:14 PM
i would like to add, you get no where trying to sell used stuff for almost new prices. it can be in the best condition but its still used.accept the fact your gonna lose a little and give the next guy a great deal.and selling junk,making false claims and ripping people off is bad karma ;)
thanks for all the positive feedback.

D.Choe
03-23-2006, 12:37 AM

so...what'd you get?

3kgtdrvr
03-23-2006, 11:24 AM
a hp racing header like zacs