PDA

View Full Version : Can People Really Be This Stupid?

babygurl
03-22-2006, 12:41 PM
http://www.davesdaily.com/funpages/stupid-people.htm

1. A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid was eating ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and should be fine, the mother says, I just gave him some ant killer... Dispatcher: Rush him in to emergency.

2. Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that I could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets," said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" I replied. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the reply. "So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets.

3. I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "divider", looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?" I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today." She said "OK," and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just happened.

4. Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five "blank" copies.

Ran
03-22-2006, 12:43 PM
lolocaust :lmao:

3kgtdrvr
03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
hahahahah that just made my day

v3rd1g0
03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
lmao man that's horrible how dumb people are sometimes

Halfwit
03-22-2006, 01:41 PM
lol.

Rican219
03-22-2006, 01:46 PM
:lmfao:Stupid Mighty Cones!

Kalifornia087
03-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Bwuahaha

Leisa
03-22-2006, 01:50 PM
I just cant stand stupid people.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-22-2006, 01:59 PM
LMAO...that some funny shit...:lmfao:

The Golden Child
03-22-2006, 02:02 PM
bahahahahahahaha number 3 was good ..

kelly marie
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM
those are freakin funny... sometimes i wonder how people make it though life.. lol i admit im naive.. and a bit gullable sometimes but good lord.. lol

the walmart one reminded me of a little story.. we were at walmart sunday and we had like 5 or 6 items right.. so we go to self check out.. (and i know its open for everyone with any amount of items) but this lady waddles up to the thingy and starts scanning her items.. one.. at... a..... time... i mean she would pick up each item.. look at it.. debate in her frizzy haired head if she really wanted it then scan it.. lol totally oblivious to the 10 people waiting in line behind her.. anyway 10 minutes later she was done.. i think this is more of a pet peeve but it felt good to vent.. lol

babygurl
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM
I just cant stand stupid people.

Then why did you marry brett?

j/k

v3rd1g0
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM
HAHAHAHAH PWNED BRETT!! +1 for you

5thgcelica
03-22-2006, 02:59 PM
hahah crazy ass people.