03-22-2006, 07:47 AM
anyone going to be there?

rolling_trip
03-22-2006, 10:09 AM
bump

RUSH
03-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Nope prolly not!

Commerce sux, everyone there is a bunch of idiots....Will I stop going there?, no... Why?....Cause anywhere else for me to go is a 3-4hour drive for a 1/4 mile!
The tech guys are idiots, the Mullet lady that's in the staging lanes is more of a guy then I am, and the track workers are annoying!

Anyway, if the car was running I would prolly go, but its not!

My rant for the day....

rolling_trip
03-22-2006, 01:11 PM
i know what you mean, but i will be getting tuned in Gwinnett Friday, so i figured i'd head up there early and leave early. last time i went i only got 3 runs in, that was in 3-1/2 hrs. hopefully i will be heading down to reynolds in a couple of weeks.

93H22ACX
03-25-2006, 05:12 PM
we were there watching...

Member31410
03-25-2006, 11:03 PM
You should've went to Reynolds on Saturday. There were hardly any cars there. By 7 PM, there were no cars in the staging lanes and there was still two more hours of racing. For once, I left early because I got tired of running. The light operator came to me on my run after finally getting whooped and said that the crowd went nuts after someone finally beat the red Neon. That's how dead it was on Saturday. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

93H22ACX
03-26-2006, 07:40 AM
did you do burn outs with your slicks? I didnt notice it.....

we'd love to go to reynolds but man its 2hrs lol

AnthonyF
03-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Nope prolly not!

Commerce sux, everyone there is a bunch of idiots....Will I stop going there?, no... Why?....Cause anywhere else for me to go is a 3-4hour drive for a 1/4 mile!
The tech guys are idiots, the Mullet lady that's in the staging lanes is more of a guy then I am, and the track workers are annoying!

Anyway, if the car was running I would prolly go, but its not!

My rant for the day....

totally agree. All of my buddies hondas have the hardest time getting through tech, then I roll through and barely pop my hood. 'necks. And they keep changin the price. That lady in the staging lanes is a bitch too. Even if your nice to her, she'll roll her eyes or squeeze grease out of her hair. lol

93H22ACX
03-27-2006, 08:58 PM
all they really look for at tech is if you have ur battery tie down and all your studs have lug nuts.

most of the time they dont check my car...maybe because its dirty and they think its slow rolling around with donuts LOL

RUSH
03-27-2006, 09:43 PM
all they really look for at tech is if you have ur battery tie down and all your studs have lug nuts.

most of the time they dont check my car...maybe because its dirty and they think its slow rolling around with donuts LOL

Didnt have to pop my hood...but I had to pop my hatch! Said I could not run with the bottle because it doesnt have a vent to run outside the car....
I said fine, I will take the bottle out cause I wasnt gonna use it right off the bat.... Well I made my first run, they call me back in and sat there looking at the rule book for 10minutes not knowing what to do, then they said, your gonna have to have a jacket....I gave the sarcatic laugh and said good god, I've got all that S!%# so quit waisting my time...he siad ok, well get a jacket... I made like two more runs and they called me back in...I said what is it this time? He said"They said you were leaking water on the track" I was like what the Hell, I dont know how I could be leaking water but I checked and seening nothing...Come to find out it was the car that I lined up with!

They got us all staged and waited for about 10 minutes in line, and then Mullet head said DO NOT COME BACK HERE TILL WE CALL FOR YOU....we have to run the Jr. Dragsters...lol...They told 30-40 cars to leave and come back when they call for them...we took up 2 lanes when there is like 8 other lanes for 10 jr dragsters...does that make sence?

Anyway I can go on and on about how stupid they are, like kicking a guy off the track because he didnt have his lights on when he made a pass, and said to never come back!

93H22ACX
03-28-2006, 07:09 AM
damn that sucks...sorry to hear that man... Atlanta Dragway does suck anyways....