PDA

View Full Version : Is this bad parenting?

Crazy Asian
03-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Well this 7 year old girl comes into my store and I'm like "Hi, wheres your parents?" and she goes "At the other store." I said "Um could you bring your dad or mom over here and I could help you out because I dont want you running around the store alone." Well this "dad" comes and he goes "Why did you send my daughter to get me?" I go "Well I just wanted to make sure she gets the right product and to make sure she doesnt get hurt. omg...this dad goes "This is discrimination and Im taking a class action suit against the company" WTH??? (Not saying what comany I work at)

But ya is this bad parenting or just being dumb because guy is making me feel sick. And theres shes 7 and being sent to buy somthing alone. I would never do that.

YokotaS13
03-21-2006, 10:37 PM
nah i think its ok in certain situations. its child based, im sure they knew what was going on. but he was fucking stupid

Sibious
03-21-2006, 10:40 PM
ur good man i would of done the same. at my job we take childern that are lost or no parents seriously. till like there 10-13 thats were it doesnt get to serious, but since so many kids get kiddnapped and shit u know.

4dmin
03-21-2006, 10:49 PM
7 year old in a store by themselve??? i'm thinking choke the parent

PSINXS
03-21-2006, 11:23 PM
let him do that again. and somebody will be like want some candy little girl?

ALVIN
03-21-2006, 11:28 PM
should have taken her money lol...nah j/k. That is a stupid thing for a parent to do now-a-days with all these rapists and serial killers. For all dude knows daughter could have gotten abducted, rapped, and went on her way. Stupid parents in today's world.

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 11:28 PM
they aint gunna do shit ..
you have every right on your part ..
bad parenting for sure ..
if there kid got kidnapped what could of happen ..
especially with all the missing people in GA ..

chrisdavis
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Well this 7 year old girl comes into my store and I'm like "Hi, wheres your parents?" and she goes "At the other store." I said "Um could you bring your dad or mom over here and I could help you out because I dont want you running around the store alone." Well this "dad" comes and he goes "Why did you send my daughter to get me?" I go "Well I just wanted to make sure she gets the right product and to make sure she doesnt get hurt. omg...this dad goes "This is discrimination and Im taking a class action suit against the company" WTH??? (Not saying what comany I work at)

But ya is this bad parenting or just being dumb because guy is making me feel sick. And theres shes 7 and being sent to buy somthing alone. I would never do that.

He was in the wrong, and a lawsuit will only point out that he was negligent and may end up getting himself some criminal charges. Gotta love ignorance

Stormhammer
03-22-2006, 12:32 AM
know what gets me? Is going to the Mall - and seeing a PACK of like, 13-14 y/o girls in miniskirts and those fuzzy boots and shit chatting away on their cellphones smacking their gum shopping while using a credit card

I mean - what the fuck

PSINXS
03-22-2006, 12:33 AM
^i want to stab those girls and their parents

uproot
03-22-2006, 12:34 AM
know what gets me? Is going to the Mall - and seeing a PACK of like, 13-14 y/o girls in miniskirts and those fuzzy boots and shit chatting away on their cellphones smacking their gum shopping while using a credit card

I mean - what the fuck

yeah one day these 2 girls came in when i worked at northpoint... around 10-12 y/o... one on the phone, payin with a credit card... complaining that she didn't have enough money in her bank acount blah blah blah.... makes no sense

babowc
03-22-2006, 12:40 AM
talk about horrible parenting...

JustinSane110™
03-22-2006, 12:41 AM
^i want to stab those girls and their parents
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nismo
03-22-2006, 01:54 AM
I fucking hate little kids. Nuff said

babygurl
03-22-2006, 07:48 AM
You did nothing wrong by having her going to get her father....What those parents did could be considered adandoment.....Alot of social workers view it as very bad!

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 07:52 AM
racise.

Leisa
03-22-2006, 07:53 AM
No, I dont think what you did was wrong, and yes it is bad parenting... That child could have been abducted in the less than 5 mins she was in there.. there are all kinds of crazy people in the world, that just sit and wait for that kind of moment to happen... I think you did the right thing... because you never know ....

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 07:58 AM
honestly though, what kind of store could she buy the " wrong product"....was this a candy store, cause there is nevera wrong product for candy.

Ran
03-22-2006, 08:53 AM
honestly though, what kind of store could she buy the " wrong product"....was this a candy store, cause there is nevera wrong product for candy.The 7/11. She didn't know whether to get Wild Turkey or Southern Comfort.

Seriously tho, some people never fail to surprise me. That father should be kicked in the face.

EJ25RUN
03-22-2006, 08:56 AM
next for her with those parents :mad:

http://66.232.104.199/~vidpipe2/comp/21hwdci/learntolivealittle.jpg

Scrilla
03-22-2006, 09:35 AM
The 7/11. She didn't know whether to get Wild Turkey or Southern Comfort.

Seriously tho, some people never fail to surprise me. That father should be kicked in the face.

:agreed:

3kgtdrvr
03-22-2006, 09:46 AM
what a dumbshit, not only for letting his daughter roam around, but for saying hes gonna file a lawsuit!
...his kiddie leash must have broken or something

SwurvinIn
03-22-2006, 10:00 AM
let him sue.....FTW!!!!

speedminded
03-22-2006, 10:00 AM

But ya is this bad parenting or just being dumb because guy is making me feel sick. And theres shes 7 and being sent to buy somthing alone. I would never do that.He calls out discrimination and you just have to say DFCS and he'd shut the hell up. It's great to teach kids responsibilty, not near enough parents do that today, but with the amount of kids getting kidnapped and the way he reacted to a situation that in no way implied discrimination (is that even possible with someone underage?) he'd be fighting a losing battle.

You could have simply said it's our policy not to sell to young children without a parental figure present, would he still argue with you then?

{X}Echo419
03-22-2006, 10:08 AM
dad= moron. what was she trying to buy? no that it really matters. the dad sounds like 1 of those parents that send their kid to Micheal Jackson's house. just asking for trouble so they can profit