PDA

View Full Version : woot mountain run story

YokotaS13
03-21-2006, 10:34 PM
So i went on a midnight mountain run with an
Evo5...schweet car
180sx...drifter that had porsche rims on it, bad ass! looks good
Toyota Chaser....it sounded like a jet engine coming behind me at 180kph and gaining

basically, its about 45 minutes from base, we caravaned to the starting spot.
It was like damn inital d. with the red parts in the road, the bumpy red things in the road, the big ass trucks you have to fly around, crazy tunnels (topped out almost at 190 or so kph so hte power FC said. i had 1800 or so RPM left to go, but the end of the tunnel was comming up)
but anywyas, i concentrated so hard, by the end of the uphill, my neck was hurting....no radio on, no playing around, nothing but hardcore driving. The evo was getting sideways on alot of corners and pulling away fast as shit.
we stopped on a bridge that was beautiful, just sat and talked aobut the area for a while. Apparently on the weekends, its like atlanta traffic at 80 MPH downhill and you have to actually jump in the line of peopel going down.

anyways, i havent been pushing the FD too much, however, this weekend i have a feeling im gonna break some shit. saturday morning i am getting all the tires balance, i have some shimmy at about 90 or so so i gotta get that fixed, and adjust the preload on the rear to make it a lil softer, it keeps wanting to get squirrley on me commign out of turns becuase of the bumps, so a little less preload should help that out.

I have a pic of all the cars on the bridge, but the camera is in the car, and im in the house. ill post it up a little later.

Just wanted to share

And no your going fast on public roads shit...where we were, its nothign but us, we didnt speed through the villages and shit.

wantboost
03-21-2006, 11:21 PM
sounds fun

Hulud
03-21-2006, 11:29 PM
lucky motherfucker

YokotaS13
03-22-2006, 01:14 AM
fo sho

collins
03-22-2006, 01:28 AM
i'm 100% jealous!!! no touge for the teggy.... :(

YokotaS13
03-22-2006, 01:34 AM
lol, i might sell the FD nad get a K car, im tryign to find out what kind of car it is, but theres one on base that looks bad ass, just gotta fin the make of it, no badges on it

BlkCD5
03-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Isn't the toyota cressida equivalent to the chaser over there in Japan?

YokotaS13
03-22-2006, 04:08 AM
except its not turbo or fast at all

ThrowBack
03-22-2006, 08:04 AM
LUCKY!!! I wish i was you.