PDA

View Full Version : What a REAL auto LS1 vs. 500rwhp Cobra race looks like!

Lankhoss
03-21-2006, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX8uIECi1so

No comments needed heh

crafty
03-21-2006, 09:57 PM

No comments needed heh

ha ha lol:lmfao: ... That car was slow as fuck... that was just sad... looked like he let out of it.. oh well, Thats a stock ls1 Vs built supercharged cobra for ya...:bigok:

Don't be upset.. Your 06 Z06 is the only thing that has beat me so far.. And i know for a fact that, that won't ever happen again..;) It was a fun night though, got alot of racing in..:goodjob:

St0lenR
03-21-2006, 10:10 PM

No comments needed heh

HEY NOOB READ THE RULES!!!!

Lankhoss
03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
ha ha lol:lmfao: ... That car was slow as fuck... that was just sad... looked like he let out of it.. oh well, Thats a stock ls1 Vs built supercharged cobra for ya...:bigok:

Don't be upset.. Your 06 Z06 is the only thing that has beat me so far.. And i know for a fact that, that won't ever happen again..;) It was a fun night though, got alot of racing in..:goodjob:

:rly: That's not a stock LS1, nor is it "sad" that an auto 3800 stall with 160 less rwhp jumps like that. And it's apparent you COMPLETELY missed the point of this thread....which rules! :goodjob:

crafty
03-21-2006, 10:34 PM
:rly: That's not a stock LS1, nor is it "sad" that an auto 3800 stall with 160 less rwhp jumps like that. And it's apparent you COMPLETELY missed the point of this thread....which rules! :goodjob:

I know what you were trying to get across.. :goodjob:

lightspeed
03-21-2006, 10:59 PM
The sad part is that I counted about 13 seconds before the cobra got by the camaro. In most drag races, that would have been a win for the camaro LOL I think thats a pretty good showing for a car with 160 less hp. Its called a combination that works...
On a differnt note, I used to think those supercharged fords sounded cool (I liked my lightning at the time,) but now it sounds more like the scratching of fingernails on a blackboard. :eek:

BTW, what about reading the rules? What was wrong with that video?

shortysm22
03-21-2006, 11:05 PM
The sad part is that I counted about 13 seconds before the cobra got by the camaro. In most drag races, that would have been a win for the camaro LOL I think thats a pretty good showing for a car with 160 less hp. Its called a combination that works...
On a differnt note, I used to think those supercharged fords sounded cool (I liked my lightning at the time,) but now it sounds more like the scratching of fingernails on a blackboard. :eek:

it might not be a kill? I dunno

Thrust
03-21-2006, 11:10 PM
That vid was about right considering the the ls1 had a .5 car jump, and the cobra slowly rolled out from the light.

PSINXS
03-21-2006, 11:19 PM
i want to know where the domestics hang. like all these cobras i see

St0lenR
03-22-2006, 08:16 AM

If you have videos, or need videos posted in here, PM ME THE LINK and WHO MADE THE VIDEO AND I WILL LOAD IT TO THIS PAGE AN UPDATE IT ONCE A WEEK.

thanks,
Mike/Vteckidd

We have an official KILL videos section...If you're trying to have a discussion about this, post it in the video forum

FUCKING MOD DO YOUR DAMN JOB

and before you make your smartass comment to me suck on my 13's bithc!!!
^directed towards vteckidd

Vteckidd
03-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Ill stab you Hugo like the dirty puerto rican you are.

(in case anyone gets offended, Hugo an i are close friends, so ignore the racial comment thanks)

Vteckidd
03-22-2006, 10:49 AM
I am at work and dont see everything Hugo, some of us have to WORK for a living ;)

This video belongs in the VIDEO forum, not the kills forum, read the rules