PDA

View Full Version : anyone have cingular connections?

Schugg
03-21-2006, 07:01 PM
dont know if this is where i would post it, but im trying to find out if anyone can get my phone line cancelled for free from cingular. i thought the contract was up but it isnt! im just tired of cingular (my phone is shitty, and somehow its messing up my service, dont want to get a new phone, because im already paying to much for what im getting and just need a whole new service), and im at the point i would be muchhhh happier with even metro pcs

if anyone can get that done tell me! thanks

Brady
03-21-2006, 07:05 PM
wow...i love my cingular service. sorry i can't help ya. Nemisis might be able to. Methinks his dad works high up with cingular.

Schugg
03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
the service isnt really that bad, just the fact that somehow my phone being messed up is making my service mess up. sometimes i cant make phone calls or recieve them unless i turn the phone on and back on again. same goes for text messages. then im paying 45+ dollars for 250 mins, and 200 messages a month. thats no where NEAR enough the amount of minutes or messages i need, and with my overages i always get, i am paying about 60-80 dollars a month. i think i would like paying 45 for unlimited everything on metro PCS much more

Schugg
03-23-2006, 09:25 AM
bump

Nemesis
03-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Have you tried going into a Cingular retail store ( not the mall crap), and talking with a representative and a manager in a polite manner, they might be able to help you out.

5thgcelica
03-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Have you tried going into a Cingular retail store ( not the mall crap), and talking with a representative and a manager in a polite manner, they might be able to help you out.

what he said.

Schugg
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
i dont need help with getting my phone fixed or my service fixed. i only need help getting my plan cancelled without having to pay the big contract fee. i took the phone and service over from my brother but i thought the contract was up. i can try talking to the manager up there but i dont think they are going to do much but tell me to get a new phone.