PDA

View Full Version : Is there a time period to wait before playing the ass tuba in front of your S-other?

quickdodge®
03-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Well? Is there? Later, QD.

Scrilla
03-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Yea, After marriage!LIRL!!!

kelly marie
03-21-2006, 04:11 PM
omg lol the ass tuba.. hahahahha

i would have to say you need to give it a couple of weeks at least.. lol and doing it under the covers then covering the chicks head is never acceptable!! lol

quickdodge®
03-21-2006, 04:12 PM
^^^ I prefer fanning. Later, QD.

silver
03-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Hahaha dutch oven FTW!!!

but no really... me and my man have been together for 7 months now... I don't think we have yet except for the ocaissional slip, lol

kelly marie
03-21-2006, 04:14 PM
hahahaha

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 04:15 PM
everyone does it why not ..
i have customers in my store come in and say hi and fart ..
i just laugh at them ..

JustinSane110™
03-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Hahaha dutch oven FTW!!!

but no really... me and my man have been together for 7 months now... I don't think we have yet except for the ocaissional slip, lol
Then imma need for you to pop one off next time you're with him. I mean rip a fuggen monster, and then just sit in the room and marinate in it. :lmfao:

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 04:19 PM
i fell off my chair imaging someone farting and covering there other under the blanket and trapping them in it ..

eh i think im crazy .. * runs out *

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
MAN SOMETIMES I RIP SOME, AND I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH, I HAVE TO HAVE THE DOOR OPEN, THEN MY HOMEY IS LIKE "HEY FOOL YOU SMOKIN, DONT HOLD OUT ON THE BIG BAG PUTO"

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 04:45 PM
that only happens when i get the grub at taco bell ..

5thgcelica
03-21-2006, 06:55 PM
that only happens when i get the grub at taco bell ..

aint that the truth.. wooo.

ALVIN
03-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Nah man I believe until you feel comfortable with yourself...shit I knew my best friends for a week before I let a huge one out in his old car. I think as long as you don't care than you shouldnt care when you do it. for instance today...my fiancee was sitting at her computer and I had my ass right next to her face and I bent over to pick up my computer and just let the deepest tone ever lol. Smelled like hot "Efamil Lipil w/ iron" for all the parents that know what im talking about lol.

ahmonrah
03-21-2006, 08:56 PM
^^^ I prefer fanning. Later, QD.my form of torture is to either
A) wait til she falls asleep (she burrows when she sleeps) and fan. just time the fans with her breathing she'll get a nose full! i actually got kicked(literally foot to ass) outta bed when i did that after a night of spinach dip!!! i laughed till i got to the couch it was cold.

B) is we are both awake and in bed i'll wait till she gets comfy, gets ready to lay back, i''ll let it go and when she completes settling she fans the covers herself. ( call that one suicide)

C) if we're both awake. i'll give her a big hug. tell her sweet things and hold her close while i seep, then not let her go watching her squirm, panic and damn me to high heaven! :lmfao:

butto answer the question. playing the butt trumpet is cool after the frist time you have sex with the s-other, cause if you can stand to see eachother naked. then everything else is ok.

ahmonrah
03-21-2006, 09:01 PM
but my girrl over the years developed a technique thatwas both damageing and a moral buster in it's creativity. the crop duster.

that's when you get up, walking past them with your ass facing the victim. if your female you'll have your mans attention. she rips in the seat, get up, walks past you, and by the time you notice the smell your blanketed in it and she's gone around the corner.

quickdodge®
03-21-2006, 09:53 PM
LOLOLOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

never_finished
03-21-2006, 09:57 PM
LIRL at this thread.

farts are always funny, no matter what :lmfao:

JASONBALL
03-22-2006, 03:48 AM
just run to the bathroom and fart into a hand towel.

that's great.

reps +1 for everyone that responded to this post becuase you no you only read it just becuase the title says ASS TUBA. lol

Chuckster
03-22-2006, 07:18 AM
if you do fart and she is like wtf was that...just say it was those barking spiders. Had a buddy that did that and she believed him for almost 2 years. Untill i ruined it, got wasted and told her what a barking spider was. When i todl her she was sooo shocked. I was liek daaamn, you really thought it was barkign spiders. I had never laughed so hard in my life.

babygurl
03-22-2006, 07:44 AM
You know first time I farted in front of Win, I blamed it on our dog Pug Pug...everytime I fart in front of him now, I say "bad pug pug"......the dog just gives me this look LOL

silver
03-22-2006, 08:46 AM
My friggin roommates like to do that shit.. kinda like Crop Dusting.. esp Jason. except he will annouce that ish, lol.. He will come into my room and be like hey guys whats up and talk for a little bit and then out of no where he will be like whew I jsut farted talk to you guys later, lol

The Golden Child
03-22-2006, 10:21 AM
My friggin roommates like to do that shit.. kinda like Crop Dusting.. esp Jason. except he will annouce that ish, lol.. He will come into my room and be like hey guys whats up and talk for a little bit and then out of no where he will be like whew I jsut farted talk to you guys later, lol

bahahahahahhaa stanking up ur room .. ahahahahahhaha ..

silver
03-22-2006, 10:26 AM
bahahahahahhaa stanking up ur room .. ahahahahahhaha ..

Yeah.. fuck ass does it right in the doorway too so it's not like I can run out of the room without running through it, he traps me in the damn room.. friggin nassi, lol

RandomGuy
03-22-2006, 10:59 AM
lol this reminds me of thinkfasts epic card shuffling quote blahhahah

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 11:00 AM
haha hey can you find that thread? I cant remember what it was in LIRL

boosted1jz
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=51721