PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!! Check this shit out

Altima_404
03-21-2006, 11:29 AM
MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT...A few weeks ago...My pops has a 2001 F-150 Harley Davison and they came IN THE FRONT YARD and stole the stock 20" Chrome rims and tires (Goodyear Eagles) They broke the keypad on the drivers side and found the wheel lock, Turned off the motion sensor above the garage and went to town.....the same morning my moms chewed Dekalb countys ass out untill they came and took prints...didn't find any prints but get this...THEY CAME BACK LAST NIGHT TO STEAL THE TRUCK AFTER WE GOT IT OUT THE SHOP!!!!!!

Needless to say me and my dad caught them and dude is breathing through a tube...untill they take him to jail...I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!!!!!! I wish i could have taken pics of dude after we got done with him....oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:

vjizzle
03-21-2006, 11:33 AM
thats what im talking about. i hope he never gets to jail. a straw is all he need for the next 40 years.

Altima_404
03-21-2006, 11:38 AM
man dude if i could go to the hospital and finish it I would....my dad had a 1979 chevy Slivearado that got stolen from the yard a few years ago...they found it on the southside stripped, I picked this truck out for him as a fathers day gift 2 years ago and for some ass to try not once but twice is just stupid

i got pics from when they stole the rims i will post in a few

Ran
03-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Are you sure it was the same dude? Did they find the original Harley parts? I hope it works out for you because I know that Harley stuff is expensive as Hell. My father used to have a 93 Sportster and a 95 Road King. Beautiful bikes. Good luck.

2.0civic
03-21-2006, 11:43 AM
+1 For catching a thief! You should get him to give you more info on hte other fwo fucks. After seeing his ass get fucked up they might not do it again. reality check for you fucking thieves. +1

2.0civic
03-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Are you sure it was the same dude? Did they find the original Harley parts? I hope it works out for you because I know that Harley stuff is expensive as Hell. My father used to have a 93 Sportster and a 95 Road King. Beautiful bikes. Good luck.
LOL, i think he meant the ford truck but im not real sure either.

vjizzle
03-21-2006, 11:44 AM
cool man i keep my car dirty as hell for a reason. lol. but yea im glad uall got the fuck. him and his fuck buddys are gonna think twice before they try shit like that next time.

vjizzle
03-21-2006, 11:47 AM
yea its an f150 HD. still shit for that truck is expensive its just like a lightning but with the luxury pkg. nice trucks and fast as shit.

Altima_404
03-21-2006, 11:53 AM
LOL, i think he meant the ford truck but im not real sure either.

Yeah the harley Truck

KevinT707
03-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Good job on catching the thieft but you know why we have insurance right? Well unless the truck wasn't under full coverage or the modifcations to the truck weren't cover then yea good job getting him!

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 12:31 PM
hell ya eatin meat soup!

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 02:37 PM
good shit in catching them fucks ..

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-21-2006, 02:43 PM
got ASSWHOOPIN?

LQQKITZME
03-21-2006, 03:10 PM
thats crazy thats why i have a handgun near by.. "officer i was in fear for my life when he came through my door"

HiPSI
03-21-2006, 03:26 PM
hope they don't press charges on you ;). unfortunately that's how the world works, guy gets beat down trying to steal car, guy sues you and you get in trouble.

2.0civic
03-21-2006, 03:38 PM
hope they don't press charges on you ;). unfortunately that's how the world works, guy gets beat down trying to steal car, guy sues you and you get in trouble.

I dunno. A car is considered private property but that would be fucked up though. man we need some more details on how this went down. got any video of it?? that would be the shit.

Kevykev
03-21-2006, 07:31 PM
damn, this is an uncommon occurance.

How Bold are they to come backthe day after- got what he deserved.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-22-2006, 12:02 AM
wtf chris? you didn't tell me.. you gotta explain this shit to me in detail NEXT TIME I see your ass

Altima_404
03-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Dude this just happened like monday night tuesday morn...nah no charges will be filed cause we only beat his ass!!!! the officer even said no charges can be filed...there were no mods to the truck my dad is 68 hes not into mods...it was a stock harley f-150 the rims are 20" stock chrome. Dude will be out by either friday or monday then he will head to jail....GOOD SHIT!!!!

Altima_404
03-22-2006, 08:50 AM
I dunno. A car is considered private property but that would be fucked up though. man we need some more details on how this went down. got any video of it?? that would be the shit.

Man if i could have gotten some video on this i would have posted it cause it was so freakin funny....

details: Ok so i am in the house playing halo 2 and i hear my little dog barking, i run upsairs and she is at the front door, i see the motion sensor on so i look outside the living room window and i see someone at the drivers door and a car parked a house down...so i get my dad up and tell him to turn on the kitchen light as i come around from the back door (basement) i had my gun on me as well (glock 9mm). So i knock on the kitchen window and tell my dad to come out, and i run and grab dude and slam him aganist my basketball pole, him boys try to come help then my dad comes out with his gun (357 mag) and points it at them.

They run away and start to beat dude ass cause he takes a swing at me... my dad suprisingly got a few kicks in but my mind went blank. My dad pulls me off and calls the cops...the cop gets there and to my suprise he comes into my old job all the time (buffalos at stonecrest)
He looks at me, then looks at dude, and then says "dayum tate...good job" LOL:lmfao:

Gotta Love Dekalb County police:lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Man if i could have gotten some video on this i would have posted it cause it was so freakin funny....

details: Ok so i am in the house playing halo 2 and i hear my little dog barking, i run upsairs and she is at the front door, i see the motion sensor on so i look outside the living room window and i see someone at the drivers door and a car parked a house down...so i get my dad up and tell him to turn on the kitchen light as i come around from the back door (basement) i had my gun on me as well (glock 9mm). So i knock on the kitchen window and tell my dad to come out, and i run and grab dude and slam him aganist my basketball pole, him boys try to come help then my dad comes out with his gun (357 mag) and points it at them.

They run away and start to beat dude ass cause he takes a swing at me... my dad suprisingly got a few kicks in but my mind went blank. My dad pulls me off and calls the cops...the cop gets there and to my suprise he comes into my old job all the time (buffalos at stonecrest)
He looks at me, then looks at dude, and then says "dayum tate...good job" LOL:lmfao:

Gotta Love Dekalb County police:lmfao:

damn foo.. UFC has taught you well

Altima_404
03-22-2006, 09:06 AM
yeah u know i should have made it to the heavy weight division but my knees are bad LOL

Mattlanta
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM
GOOD JOB!!!

I'm glad you got 'em and I think it is def. the same guys cause what are the chances of that happening coincidentially!!??!??

I suspect that they were talking about how cool they were stealing the wheels and someone told them how much the truck would be worth (cause with all the parts anyone with a stock F-150 can Harley theirs)...They go back thinking they got the wheels easy and they are gonna have this great story about how they went back the next day and got the whole truck...instead they got an ass whoopin and ran away!!! I wish all stories had an ending like this!

I live in Dunwoody and my Caddy got broken into 3 days after I moved here!!! Aparently it is not a common thing in my complex, but recently it is becoming one. They took my cd changer from the glove box and left my Pioneer tape deck (I guess I don't blame them for leaving that), but the real shitty part is that I was doing my brakes that night and I had ALL MY TOOLS in the trunk... They went to the trunk to get my amp and sub, but it is bolted in. When they saw my tools they took everything (all the tools)! That shit must have weighed 100 lbs. easy, and you know they ain't carrying that far. Since then a few other cars got broken into also...same MO. Can you believe they took the change from the ashtray!!?!? Obviously some young and/or dumb thug wannabe badass. I got a 2 way alarm for my Caddy, Bike, and 240, and I go down to check up randomly now too. I can't wait to catch him one day!

tymon
03-24-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm calling bs on that one

efman
03-24-2006, 11:08 PM
i would've shot the dude !

BlkCD5
03-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Well, at least the fucker and his friends will think twice before stealing someone elses stuff.

Kevykev
03-25-2006, 07:09 AM
.oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:

:eek:

hahhhhhahahahahhahaahahah

That's Friendship!

5.0stang
03-25-2006, 05:18 PM
i would've shot the dude !

im with him.

:2up: ive had too many cd plyrs stolen from me,:2up: , and i would of probably done the same thing if i caught one of the fuckers.:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
03-25-2006, 11:38 PM

Gotta Love Dekalb County police:lmfao:man it'd be nice if this story was believable but it has been amusing...lol is funny thinking about a thief being dumb enough to return to the scene of a crime the next night though

Altima_404
03-26-2006, 09:34 AM
man it'd be nice if this story was believable but it has been amusing...lol is funny thinking about a thief being dumb enough to return to the scene of a crime the next night though

Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses.. it wasn't the next night either and i don't think it was the same dude....i think he told homeboys how easy it was to get the rims and maybe told them to get the truck. Not to say i am from the hood, but my neighborhood has changed so much in the past few years...we have dumb ass kids that stay around here now that will do stupid shit like that...i am just glad dude got what he deserved cause thats messed up to fuck with something that someone else has worked hard for. My dad is retired, he has lived his life and worked for most of it...he deserves to have nice stuff and no one has thr right to take that.

2.0civic
03-26-2006, 08:59 PM
^^^^^Nobody has a right to take ANYONES shit. Good job for you guys!! fill us in when the fuck goes to jail. We can all sent him some duct tape!!

B00STedSvT
03-27-2006, 04:08 AM
Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses.. it wasn't the next night either and i don't think it was the same dude....i think he told homeboys how easy it was to get the rims and maybe told them to get the truck. Not to say i am from the hood, but my neighborhood has changed so much in the past few years...we have dumb ass kids that stay around here now that will do stupid shit like that...i am just glad dude got what he deserved cause thats messed up to fuck with something that someone else has worked hard for. My dad is retired, he has lived his life and worked for most of it...he deserves to have nice stuff and no one has thr right to take that.Amen.

wantboost
03-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Believeable...dude you must not know where i stay....Decatur is full of dumbasses. very very true

4dmin
03-27-2006, 03:32 PM
DUDE I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TO YA... THIS IS BEST STORY I'VE HEARD IN AGES ON HERE :goodjob: +50

by the way call up Neal Bortz he'll love that story ;)

Sport1.3
03-28-2006, 08:57 AM

^ thats why u get rid of the body

i4_garage
03-28-2006, 10:59 AM
fuk yeah!!!...that;s wat i'm talking about....beating the shit out of thieves....

Annihilation
03-28-2006, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=

Needless to say me and my dad caught them and dude is breathing through a tube...untill they take him to jail...I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!!!!!! I wish i could have taken pics of dude after we got done with him....oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:[/QUOTE]

WOW I SEE A LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU......He's gonna get you for beating his ass....ur gonan go to jail or get fined or atleast sued now

Sport1.3
03-28-2006, 01:11 PM
ya right there is no way that dude is going to say he has tryed to steal the car and that he had already stolen the wheels. HE WOULD GO TO JAIL FIRST!!!

ŁG2♣
03-28-2006, 01:31 PM
HA! GREAT JOB.........HOPEFULLY IT HAD TOUGHT THOSE FOOLS

Altima_404
03-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah i think it did cause dude is shitting bricks up on Memorial Drive right now.. LOL

AtlE30
03-29-2006, 10:48 AM
thats what we need to be doing to these shitheads that keep breaking into people's shit!!! i am behind you 100%... beat the living shit out of 'em!... hell yeah!

BigTs13
03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
pics would kick ass. i wanna see how bad u beat that fucker up. goodjob for kickin some ass.

Slow Motion
03-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Altima_404 i want to congradulate u on the asskickin that u place upon the stupid idiots that tried to steal your truck. I live in Decatur too and i know exactly how people want to try and take what they cant have. I only wish that you had pics, but its cool. If i could have been there holding a camcorder while you kick tha living daylights out of that person i would have and then let u hold tha camera while i got a few kicks in. Theives need to start realizing people are buyin assault riffles and guns just so they can live out Halo 2 on stupid folks that think they can take what they want,and get away with it uh uh not happnin....Not in DEKALB county you aint. So once again i would like to bestow upon you, the Dekalb County Kick a Mutha***ka's Ass award. Congradulations.

dartingd
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
i'm against violence, but sometimes that's all there is...good job man!

Master Shake
04-02-2006, 01:13 PM
i'm against violence, but sometimes that's all there is...good job man!

i'm on the same boat with you on that. i'm not a fighter or anything, there's no use for it. but if i catch someone stealin my car....well...i got a baseball bat that's gonna talk for me....or a 12 guage shotty. :goodjob:

Tyl0rWeaver
04-02-2006, 11:37 PM
MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT...A few weeks ago...My pops has a 2001 F-150 Harley Davison and they came IN THE FRONT YARD and stole the stock 20" Chrome rims and tires (Goodyear Eagles) They broke the keypad on the drivers side and found the wheel lock, Turned off the motion sensor above the garage and went to town.....the same morning my moms chewed Dekalb countys ass out untill they came and took prints...didn't find any prints but get this...THEY CAME BACK LAST NIGHT TO STEAL THE TRUCK AFTER WE GOT IT OUT THE SHOP!!!!!!

Needless to say me and my dad caught them and dude is breathing through a tube...untill they take him to jail...I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES!!!!!! I wish i could have taken pics of dude after we got done with him....oh yeah and his buddies just ran away while we were beating dudes ass LOL!!!:idb:

thats truly badass dude..

pics or ban :nautjerk: :lmao: :goodjob: :king:

Altima_404
04-03-2006, 10:41 PM
No pics man i didn't think to grab my cam

Altima_404
04-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Altima_404 i want to congradulate u on the asskickin that u place upon the stupid idiots that tried to steal your truck. I live in Decatur too and i know exactly how people want to try and take what they cant have. I only wish that you had pics, but its cool. If i could have been there holding a camcorder while you kick tha living daylights out of that person i would have and then let u hold tha camera while i got a few kicks in. Theives need to start realizing people are buyin assault riffles and guns just so they can live out Halo 2 on stupid folks that think they can take what they want,and get away with it uh uh not happnin....Not in DEKALB county you aint. So once again i would like to bestow upon you, the Dekalb County Kick a Mutha***ka's Ass award. Congradulations.

I aceept this award on behave of all my fellow import drivers who lost something to dumbasses....lets show these fuck boys that taking shit that doesn't belong to you is an ass kicking.....ummm also i would like t o give shouts to the southside, Northpoint and everyone else on IA...except the thevies......EAT SHIT AND DIE SLOW!!!!

WHATCHUKNOWABOUTTHAT?!?!?!?!?

Slow Motion
04-04-2006, 02:08 AM
Altima_404 is the first to recieve the IA (your county) Kick A Muthf**ka's Ass award if you feel that you or someone else deserves this award let me know and i will review your candidate and have others vote on your candidate to see if they deserve it...Stories must be legit no tall tales. People on IA can smell bullish a mile away..

JITB
04-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Dam, im late to this, but good shit...

TallGuy
04-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Very nice wish i could have done the same thing to the guys that took my integra twice from discover mills.

static
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I would have done the same thing. If I caught someone fucking with my car, especially a second time; I would definitely have done the same thing.

2.0civic
04-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Very nice wish i could have done the same thing to the guys that took my integra twice from discover mills.

Yeah DMills sucks balls. I work there and left my car overnight while i went to club europe and when i came back at 530 to get it, the damn rent a cops left a note on my car saying it would be towed next time and that was my second warning even though i only left it there once. They dont do shit but harass employees there and sit with there thumbs in their asses.

speedqueen
04-08-2006, 04:14 AM
hell yeah man, ur nicer than me, that dude is still breathing lol:lmfao:

RISKYB
04-08-2006, 08:55 AM
damn right good job man, too bad you couldnt get the rest of them

mikesEK
04-22-2006, 11:18 PM
some low-rent ,twinkle toed, ass-pirated stole 2glocks outta my car the other night so i could really appreciate the relentless beat-down that was handedout,, good work!!...awwwe if you only had video,,hmm hmm hmm

Altima_404
08-01-2006, 01:33 PM
UPDATE ON THE ASS HOLE.....He was out on bail after he tried to steal my dads car and was caught trying to steal my neighbors NEW SRT-10!!!!!!! but my neighbor is a fulton county sheriff and lets just say BULLETS HURT!!! Not funny but he did kill dude...goes to show you that taking someone elses hard earned stuff is deadly

Mchnhead2k5
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
damn good job for you and your pops. shit i'm guessing he's that stupid for coming back to the same place which i'm guessing has been on higher watch. IMO it was only a matter of time where someone would kill the dumbass. on a side note you guys have some nice trucks out there.

G2iowner
08-04-2006, 04:49 PM
lol u fucked him up lol dats some funny shit :cheers:

babowc
08-18-2006, 06:17 PM
UPDATE ON THE ASS HOLE.....He was out on bail after he tried to steal my dads car and was caught trying to steal my neighbors NEW SRT-10!!!!!!! but my neighbor is a fulton county sheriff and lets just say BULLETS HURT!!! Not funny but he did kill dude...goes to show you that taking someone elses hard earned stuff is deadly

so the theif got killed?...

ctzfinest18
08-18-2006, 08:02 PM
damnnnn nice job

boostedb16
08-18-2006, 11:46 PM
man dude if i could go to the hospital and finish it I would....my dad had a 1979 chevy Slivearado that got stolen from the yard a few years ago...they found it on the southside stripped, I picked this truck out for him as a fathers day gift 2 years ago and for some ass to try not once but twice is just stupid

i got pics from when they stole the rims i will post in a fewgood job by fucking dude up but sounds to me like you need to move lol:lmfao:

BLk92DA
08-19-2006, 03:35 PM
damn krazy shit. even tho a mofo stealz my kar..i would never wish death upon anyone, under these kind of situationz.

beat down to a pulp is koo, death is not in my conscience.

babowc
08-19-2006, 11:15 PM
cant believe people would kill for their car..
lol.. only in america, right?

PRiMAdonna
08-19-2006, 11:51 PM
so lemmie get this straight, dude tries to steal your dad's truck, you beat his ass, he goes to the hospital then to jail, gets out on bail, then tries to steal your NEIGHBOR'S truck, and gets shot & killed?
WTF!
thats some crazy shit!!

2turbo4u
08-20-2006, 12:08 AM
People +2
Thieves -1
Good for that sucker, maybe long neck w/be next!

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 12:40 AM
did you appologize to the neighborhood kids for beating his ass afterwards?

babowc
08-20-2006, 01:13 PM
People +2
Thieves -1
Good for that sucker, maybe long neck w/be next!

rofl.. so theives arent people?
im not siding on the thieves' side, but noone has made a bad decision in their life before?
of course, for the thieves, its probably habitual.

anyways.. this story is full of shit.. i strongly doubt a police officer would kill/shoot a man for auto theft.

2turbo4u
08-20-2006, 06:34 PM
im not siding on the thieves' side, but noone has made a bad decision in their life before?

anyways.. this story is full of shit.. i strongly doubt a police officer would kill/shoot a man for auto theft.
Lets see how you feel when some slime ball try or steal your shit? :idb:

ŁG2♣
08-20-2006, 11:32 PM
may be true after all.......ajc news has some interesting storys

if your bored look at these lol

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/shared-blogs/ajc/copbriefs/entries/2006.07.31.86429.html

babowc
08-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Lets see how you feel when some slime ball try or steal your shit? :idb:

lol, im not crazy enough to kill someone b/c they're stealing my car.
of course, a beatdown is in order, but murder isnt.

Altima_404
08-21-2006, 10:10 AM

full of shit are you serious:???: :???: ...you really must not know what side of town i stay on....not trying to say we hard here on the eastside...but when someone comes on your property to steal something that you worked hard for and you dont know if they are carrying or not you dont take any chances...cause please believe had it been my yard again i would have shot him and waited for the police to get there and tell them i did it.... over my car....its just the principle of the matter...dont take shit that doesnt belong to you. I am sorry that dude died over a fucking car but then again i am not sorry....he just caught the wrong person at the wrong time and he paid for it. The cop didnt mean to kill the dude (i asked him about it the next day) he just shot and landed a fatal wound. so be it

SOMbitch
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
dude buddy got what he deserved!!! i personally sleep right next to a 9mm with 2 mags for this exact situation, and if that weapon doesnt get the job done, ive got a shotgun under the bed....people need to learn to keep there greasy hands off of other peoples things, ive had my home and car broken into and i would give anything to go back and catch them doing it, and to be honest, i wouldnt feel bad for it...not one bit...theives are one of the lowest forms of scum...theyre not man enough to take something from my hand, but they'll wait till im asleep and take something from an object that cant defend itself? THEIVES ARE NOT PEOPLE, THEY ARE LOSERS and this one got what he deserved

2turbo4u
08-22-2006, 12:15 AM
dude buddy got what he deserved!!! i personally sleep right next to a 9mm with 2 mags for this exact situation, and if that weapon doesnt get the job done, ive got a shotgun under the bed....people need to learn to keep there greasy hands off of other peoples things, ive had my home and car broken into and i would give anything to go back and catch them doing it, and to be honest, i wouldnt feel bad for it...not one bit...theives are one of the lowest forms of scum...theyre not man enough to take something from my hand, but they'll wait till im asleep and take something from an object that cant defend itself? THEIVES ARE NOT PEOPLE, THEY ARE LOSERS and this one got what he deserved
Amen!

Altima_404
08-24-2006, 08:11 AM

Let the Church say AMEN......AMEN!!!!

babygurl
08-24-2006, 01:44 PM

I have to agree with this :)

jfman
08-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Man are you serious about this story ? the guy CAME BACK for a third time and got killed by your neighbor ?

I for one want to see a link to some kind of media coverage to this ?

0gravity
08-27-2006, 10:55 AM
show some proof this should be all up in the paper or news...again i don't think a well trained cop would shoot first unless the other person has a gun also..and like u said the cop landed a fatal wound..Bull shit the cop should knoe where a fatal shot is...if its true than kool but so far no proof....no props yet

StupidBikerBoy
08-27-2006, 06:56 PM
cant believe people would kill for their car..
lol.. only in america, right?

WTF? are you serious?
Only in america?

:screwy:

SL65AMG
08-29-2006, 10:57 AM

^ thats why u get rid of the body
no.....thats homicide

thats why you eliminate the problem. dead men tell no tales

BamzRexsi90
09-03-2006, 09:47 AM
go head Pops & son bonding while whoopin ass @ the sametime priceless. yall need to get some cameras on the house now.

Altima_404
09-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Man are you serious about this story ? the guy CAME BACK for a third time and got killed by your neighbor ?

I for one want to see a link to some kind of media coverage to this ?

If i could get a story or "media coverage" on this i wold but there are plenty of people who get shot AND KILLED in ATL....hell Decatur for that matter...that dont make the news....not trying to rag or anything but i can not provide any media story to this...so i am not looking for props for this just trying to let any would-be thevies that are on IA know that some people will fight back