PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lanier Tech roll call

rickgiblin
03-21-2006, 10:22 AM
dam, just look

well i just ended all my classes for this 1/4. time to start autobody next 1/4. whats everyone else taking? im going for autobody m-f 8to3. thats gonna suck if its boring. hope its fun. also put up what you drive.
i got that white ek civic... you know tha pimp one with the 15's chrome. yea you know you want them. they so hot no one can stand looking at it for a long period of time

Bishop
03-21-2006, 10:28 AM
whats up....im about to take my last final to be done for the quarter. LOL looks like we will be in the same class...im starting autobody next quarter mon-fri 8-3. Im driving a 97 teg thats white right now but its in the process of getting painted a dark red (san marino red) just picked the paint up this morning. :)

blacknightteg
03-21-2006, 10:37 AM
^^^dont listen to that kid, he's the biggest homo on IA, stands on corners in ATL trying to make money every night....he's just so homo!!!!!!!!

Bishop
03-21-2006, 10:40 AM
^^^dont listen to that kid, he's the biggest homo on IA, stands on corners in ATL trying to make money every night....he's just so homo!!!!!!!!
hmmm...i have a g/f, you dont.....you may want to worry about how that makes you look. :eye:

FDslider
03-21-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm down in the MVT classes. I am the goofy white kid with the 240 w/ the silvia front end (sil-80). I got some friends in the autobody classes, so I am down there talking to them every once in a while. Oh well, I still got a hangover, I gotta go eat.

wes_297
03-29-2006, 11:43 AM
i go to school across the street at gainesville. i drive a black 2000 integra gsr with a big dent in the passenger door

THEONE
03-29-2006, 05:02 PM
oh god,yeah i took a friend of mines truck up to that school for a paint job and my god the horror,the terror,the ungodly sight of the truck was so repulsive it made all who looked at it vomit.
they sanded the body with 30 or 35 grit paper what ever it was it was enough to take the metal and tear it up.the trucks body was screwed then they told us it was done we went to get it only to find it was primer grey and not black and they took our 350.00 and never even gave us the paint they promised.what a terriable instructor.
no point to the story just figured i would share,oh and i have never had a body shop class in my life and i spent 18hours and almost had it back to near normal conditon. this was at the one out by flowery branch exit.

Bishop
05-02-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm down in the MVT classes. I am the goofy white kid with the 240 w/ the silvia front end (sil-80). I got some friends in the autobody classes, so I am down there talking to them every once in a while. Oh well, I still got a hangover, I gotta go eat.
Your 240 looks good man :goodjob:

I think i may buy a 240, probably a shell unless i can find a running one for very cheap, as a project for next quarter or something.