PDA

View Full Version : attn ruiner

HiPSI
03-07-2005, 01:01 PM
do you know a fellow porsche guy in atlanta that has a black 996TT, silver rollbar, silver wheels, aftermarket exhaust, and i'm sure lots of other stuff i couldn't see in the 2 whole seconds he was in my sight ;)? he passed me the other day when i was leaving training near 75/285 and he blew by me on the access ramp and then hung the ramp to 75N at an amazing rate of speed. looked to be a damn nice setup.

Ruiner
03-07-2005, 02:38 PM
do you know a fellow porsche guy in atlanta that has a black 996TT, silver rollbar, silver wheels, aftermarket exhaust, and i'm sure lots of other stuff i couldn't see in the 2 whole seconds he was in my sight ;)? he passed me the other day when i was leaving training near 75/285 and he blew by me on the access ramp and then hung the ramp to 75N at an amazing rate of speed. looked to be a damn nice setup.

Black one? Nope. I know a guy with a silver one and the same setup. Interesting. I need to start checking the local forums.

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah i think i saw it too.

MachNU
06-07-2006, 06:00 PM
LOL ruiner do you by chance go through the buford area any. becuase there is a 996 (maybe TT never am able to get behind him to see) with looks like 19-20" black with chrome lip rims and an exhuast and tinted windows, thats always zooming around the area! Always thought it was you, but i dont think his windows are as blacked out as yours!

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 06:27 PM
lolcage

redlinenprelude
06-07-2006, 07:03 PM
hey randomguy, do you know a old man around lilburn that drives a silver starion? it has a FMIC and is the purrrrrdiest thing i have seen..

oo and i have a question.. is the starion/conquest built on the same chasis as the old supras???

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 07:04 PM
is the starion/conquest built on the same chasis as the old supras???
nope

hey randomguy, do you know a old man around lilburn that drives a silver starion? it has a FMIC and is the purrrrrdiest thing i have seen..
nope never seen it... and i search for local starions lol

redlinenprelude
06-07-2006, 07:06 PM
the next time i see him ill get his tag so you can stalk him or what ever you do..

RandomGuy
06-07-2006, 07:08 PM
yeah thats odd... never seen a silver starion locally... and specially one in lilburn, where i live... nah lol tell him to get on IA next time u see him then mushroom stamp him

redlinenprelude
06-07-2006, 07:12 PM
lol paaaaaajowa bitch.

will do

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-07-2006, 08:46 PM
theres this blue conquest I see parked in the same spot everytime i go play soccer on sundays up on l-ville - suwanee....its in the parking lot next to Atlanta Silverbacks Center...that blue is so nice...but yeahh loll

Ruiner
06-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Just look for the "RUINER" license plate. Either it is there or it isn't. :)

man
06-07-2006, 10:51 PM
LOL ruiner do you by chance go through the buford area any. becuase there is a 996 (maybe TT never am able to get behind him to see)

Check for the scoops on the rear quarter panels.

Ruiner
06-07-2006, 11:23 PM
LOL ruiner do you by chance go through the buford area any. becuase there is a 996 (maybe TT never am able to get behind him to see) with looks like 19-20" black with chrome lip rims and an exhuast and tinted windows, thats always zooming around the area! Always thought it was you, but i dont think his windows are as blacked out as yours!

I just bought a house up in Suwanee, so that's as close as I get. However, I would have only been up there off and on; more in the Sugar Hill area at times. Look for the rear intakes for the intercoolers in front of the rear tires...like two large "scoops" behind the doors. That signals the "turbo" version'd cars.

MachNU
06-08-2006, 12:14 AM
I just bought a house up in Suwanee, so that's as close as I get. However, I would have only been up there off and on; more in the Sugar Hill area at times. Look for the rear intakes for the intercoolers in front of the rear tires...like two large "scoops" behind the doors. That signals the "turbo" version'd cars.

yeah i know how to tell them apart, but i meant it as i am always sitting at a spot light and he goes past me doing about 50+ so kinda hard by the time you notice him to get a perfect look! :dunno:

RandomGuy
06-08-2006, 12:17 AM
lol yall are idiots... look at post dates

Wurm
06-08-2006, 12:18 AM
hahah back from the dead lmao

speedminded
06-08-2006, 09:18 AM
LOL ruiner do you by chance go through the buford area any. becuase there is a 996 (maybe TT never am able to get behind him to see) with looks like 19-20" black with chrome lip rims and an exhuast and tinted windows, thats always zooming around the area! Always thought it was you, but i dont think his windows are as blacked out as yours!lol, old thread...i think I have a couple pics of that car though.

cgmeredithjr
06-19-2006, 04:40 PM

I hope I wasn't driving too offensively. It was probably me (Cleve) in the GT2. My business is located on Spring Rd. in Smyrna and my daily commute includes the 285/75 highspeed sweeper.:D

Ruiner
06-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I hope I wasn't driving too offensively. It was probably me (Cleve) in the GT2. My business is located on Spring Rd. in Smyrna and my daily commute includes the 285/75 highspeed sweeper.:D

Yep, that would be you...