PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING PUSSIES!

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 03:14 AM
yo somebody just broke into my homeboys civic si right outside my fucking apt. So yall keep your eyes peeled for an alpine in-dash (but they left the wiring harness fucking dumbasses) two rockford p2 tens in a grey carpeted box, and a phoenix gold 4 channel amp. parts stolen in duluth by lexus. they also got him for an old nokia cingular phone two visor cd cases, and a blue case logic type book. if you are reading this someone the next building over saw you, your buddy, and your car.

Curbow_USMC
03-21-2006, 03:27 AM
damn..... hope they catchem

GGPIS3
03-21-2006, 03:34 AM
where u live bro? summer ridge?

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 03:39 AM
yeah

fawk_you
03-21-2006, 03:51 AM
Sorry to read about this.

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 03:53 AM
the really f'd up part is none of the shit was even hooked up and this poor kids whole car got stolen a while back and he was just getting it back to where he likes it and the shit gets ripped off.

fawk_you
03-21-2006, 03:58 AM
Sometimes if it wasnt for bad luck, some people wouldnt have any luck at all. Like I said- sorry to read about this. Good luck finding the person behind it. I hope he gets everything back where he wants it.

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 04:04 AM
thank you. you are very nice

GGPIS3
03-21-2006, 04:24 AM
that sux bro... what building do u live in? i live there too.. but i park my shit in the garage... i wonder if he can sue the apartment complex for not having working gates.

Whiteboy™
03-21-2006, 06:11 AM
your lucky imo. My brother got his 93 Ford Mustang GT w/ 302 stroker/supercharger/cobra rims/cd player/new paint/545 rwhp/custom exhaust/ect. stolen from outside his apartment by 2 black guys, and the bad part is that someone watched it happen and only called the cops after they drove away with it...

BABY J
03-21-2006, 06:23 AM
You guys kill me... you'll spend 5k on some wheels and tires, but most of the peeps I have met in the scene do not have alarms. Seriously. If a high end alarm system is not your 1st mod then you are retarded. I have a Clifford w/ dual-zone monitoring (exterior monitoring). Even w/ the windows tinted, if you walk up to my car it gives a chirp... and if the CAR chirps so does my remote. W/ the tinted windows the exterior monitoring distance is reduced, but you it chirps at about 4 to 5 feet. Even further when I have to windows rolled down. I hope that your stuff is recovered, but seriously this is ATL man... IF it is even recovered at all, when they DO find it chances are you will not want to see it... it's gonna hurt worse than it does right now. That's also why when I get oil changes, work done at shops, etc I use my friends COLORADO address... those punks making $5/hr to change your oil or flush your radiator will have everything they need to get your ride cleanly... especially if u leave it for the day. They got your address, AND they have your keys long enough to get a dupe made. GET AN ALARM AS YOUR 1ST MOD... and not some Pep Boy's crap!!!

And even alarms are not failsafe... I PERSONALLY know guys who can steal the ALARM off of your car and bring it to you and put it in your hand. LOL. But for the most part the "average" thief will find another target than a vehicle that he can't even get closer than 5 feet before it starts chirping at him.

MachNU
03-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Dam, Duluth isnt far from me. Also if you dont mind me asking, where the guys white or black and what car where they drivign by chance!

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 11:04 AM
what race of guys were these douches? and what color was the lexus... ? what about the model? is 300, is 330, gs 300, etc... ?

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 11:05 AM
main reason i ask is because i live in fuckin duluth

BLk92DA
03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
^^stupid :lmfao:
Summer Ridge apartments is located by the Lexus Dealership.

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 11:12 AM
^^stupid :lmfao:
Summer Ridge apartments is located by the Lexus Dealership.

and i was supposed to know this how? dude, im just trying to get some insight on this shit, go fuck yourself

B16a2 Civic
03-21-2006, 11:16 AM
LIRL

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 11:32 AM
my neighbor said the police told him not to give specifics so he really wont tell us anything right now. please guys keep a look out for this stuff.we have serial numbers if anybody tries to sell this to you. thanks for the support. josh really appreciates it

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 12:02 PM
just trying to help... ill keep a look out, i know a few ppl around here with lexus... most are kids... maybe its one of them? i hope so... good luck finding your shit though man

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 12:11 PM
they werent driving a lexus i live behind the lexus dealership

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 12:13 PM
they werent driving a lexus i live behind the lexus dealership

my fault, i misread the first post... sorry

BlueHatch
03-21-2006, 12:19 PM
hey its no problem we appreciate your help

B00STedSvT
03-25-2006, 11:53 PM
man that sucks his car got stolen before and then instead of buying an alarm when he got it back he went out and baught an expensive ass indash and system and got jacked again...maybe all these honda and acura owners will learn soon...its not ok for someone to steal something thats not theres...but u should also be just as mad at yourself for not preventing it from happening again and again...when i had my 99 si it was stolen twice from my driveway...since then ive learned to get an alarm on everycar i have...if u havent forgotten u do live in atlanta

uproot
03-25-2006, 11:58 PM
my car got stolen from duluth about a month ago.... this shit seriously sucks

BLk92DA
03-26-2006, 01:46 AM
my fault, i misread the first post... sorry

x2 :lmfao:

HachiDori
05-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Nothing happen's in duluth. I hope he get's his shit back.

fight club
05-07-2006, 09:05 PM
your lucky imo. My brother got his 93 Ford Mustang GT w/ 302 stroker/supercharger/cobra rims/cd player/new paint/545 rwhp/custom exhaust/ect. stolen from outside his apartment by 2 black guys, and the bad part is that someone watched it happen and only called the cops after they drove away with it...

is your brother nathan kennedy???

Shawna
05-13-2006, 03:07 PM
just to let you know my alarm was disabled when they stole my car and there were people outside watching as they did it and no one said a thing. luckily i can get lowjack dirt cheap and it will be on my car within a couple months.

Pavlo
05-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Get gps tracking device, that would be so awesome. Or an alarm that will like blow torch you, go medieval on thief's ass. But eh, too expensive.
What is a price range for good alarms? We actually had 3 break ins in my school about 2 weeks ago, my friends teg and other friends 2000 civic were broken into and stereos jacked, funny how they didn't take the money though. Good thing my arm was broken and I drove my dad's altima, if my civic was there it probably would have been jacked too.

BABY J
05-15-2006, 06:42 AM
www.directed.com

I run the Clifford brand.

SixSquared
05-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I agree with J... I see people on here dropping biiiig bills on motors, I.C.E., etc, and no alarms, or el cheapo alarms that are basically just noisemakers... damn... hmmm... that gives me an idea, tho...