PDA

View Full Version : F/T Konig Heliums F/T

integra8705
03-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Ok here is the deal
4X100
17x7
19.8 pounds
one of the lightest rims made in this size...
http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_product_details.cfm?CategoryID=1&ss_id=201
dont get thrown off by the rim size. they look very good on my car. The reason i am looking to trade is bc i am getting my car painted this week and i need rims that will have a better look. basically the paint blends in 2 much with the rims and i need more contrast.

this package comes with 6 tires. 2 brand new and not mounted. the 2 on the car have camber and the other 2 have about 75 percent left.

this is the problem- there is a bent rim. the rim has been bent for about 2 or 2.5 years now. The bent rim does not effect the suspension. The rims was taken to a rim shop and bet unbent....the problem is that it is bent in the middle of the rim so it cant be unbent. the rim will wobble at 55 and up mph. urban imports has the rim back in stock for 170 bux. so if u really felt the need u can get another one. the last pic show the crub mark where my buddy curbed and slightly bent the rim. so that is what it is. the curb mark is about half down the rims but u cant see it very much bc of the dark rim.

i am looking to get 375 for the rims. considering that they would go for 600 used with good tires and they come with 6 insted of 4.

i am looking for some silver wheels. they must have good tires and i will throw up cash if needed. Please no stock wheels. throw up what ever u want i just want a new set of wheels and i am just trying to be honest about the bent rim.

whiteedevilson
03-21-2006, 12:54 AM
i would trade u my rims but the thing is ur rims is bent, if it wasnt bented u probably never trade or sale it am i right? nice rims i like the color of it. i know how that feel to have a one of the rims bented while u ride. it suck1!! if u get a new wheel replace the bented one then i'd trade ya even tho it no tire. >P

integra8705
03-21-2006, 01:01 AM
i would trade u my rims but the thing is ur rims is bent, if it wasnt bented u probably never trade or sale it am i right? nice rims i like the color of it. i know how that feel to have a one of the rims bented while u ride. it suck1!! if u get a new wheel replace the bented one then i'd trade ya even tho it no tire. >P

umm not trying to be a jerk or ne thing but i told every one why i am selling/tradeing them. my car is getting painted this week....... my car is curently black and they look sick on it. it is getting painted and will not match very well and will flow way way 2 much with the paint on the car. i need some contrast to set off the paint more. so no ur not right and no it isnt horrible at all. there is a slight bend in the rim and u can get a new one and i will throw up some cash so it will cost u very very little. when you hit about 65 on the high way u can feel it pull on the passanger side bc it is in the passanger rear. after about 2 min it goes smooth and u dont feel it. it sint that bad and i had no intention to trade them at all. but i changed my mind about my paint choice and the paint will need silver wheels. thats it. end of story. if u want to trade let me no what u have.

integra8705
03-21-2006, 01:37 PM
ttt

RISKYB
03-21-2006, 05:38 PM
little high i can get them brand new for 115 each

integra8705
03-21-2006, 11:07 PM
little high i can get them brand new for 115 each

wow.. can u let me no where u can get them for that price. the lowest i found was 170. ill just replace the rim then

metalman
03-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Treadepot.com has them for $108 each. There are other vendors too.
Not intended to be a put down. Just assistance if you want to replace one wheel.

integra8705
03-22-2006, 02:51 PM
can u link me to it bc i looked and couldnt find it

metalman
03-23-2006, 05:08 PM
can u link me to it bc i looked and couldnt find it

http://www.treadepot.com

OR

http://www.treadepot.com/tireswheels.c/orders/index.html