PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Ricky

Brett
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Now that you have made me grow some balls and boss Leisa around, I may need you to come by with your killer dog Coco and back me up, Im starting to get the shakes, Leisa is giving me a mean look.... Should I hit her again and run? :lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:19 PM
no sweat man, I can come by whenever.. I charge $17 a day to come be your friend and show you the way of the true smackdown

dont forget, its not hit and run!! you run shit so you hit her

5thgcelica
03-20-2006, 10:20 PM
lmao.

Brett
03-20-2006, 10:23 PM
So I need to smack her down, then stand over her with my 9mm and say "What Now?" I guess huh:? Ricky shows me the gangsta way!! I will be a true west coast reppin gangsta by this weekend now!!! :D

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
hahaha

Brett I'm gonna come pick you up in the '64 late at nite, when she asks you that "where do you think your going" bullshit, you tell her "a bajar panty y romper culo! que le importa?" then syke her out like your gonna punch her

PS- that little blurb I put in spanish will chin check her real quick. It means you are going out to remove the panties of fine Latina women and drop it in some drawas, usually to the point of pain to the woman where it appears she is walking with a busted anus hole. hope this helps

Brett
03-20-2006, 10:29 PM
I am all up for it homie, You tell me where we are gettin these hoes, and I will tell my "Old Lady" to shut her mouth, Im going to eat some fine spainish ass, and to have my dinner on the table and the house clean when I get home. Oh yeah, I will make her wash the panties of the woman I bang to... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

<Really looks around for Ricky to stand between him and Leisa so I dont get hit REALLY HARD BY LEISA> ha ha ha ha ha ha

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
yea man, then when the Latina girl gets upset at you tell her you are sorry you ripped the asshole up, and not to call the cops on you

then look at her like she's crazy when she asks to stay the nite... if all else fails just pretend you are asleep and start talkin, like "aaaaah, bitch get outta my house, aaaaah yawn, get the fuk off my bed..." that always works, haha

Brett
03-20-2006, 10:35 PM
yea man, then when the Latina girl gets upset at you tell her you are sorry you ripped the asshole up, and not to call the cops on you

then look at her like she's crazy when she asks to stay the nite... if all else fails just pretend you are asleep and start talkin, like "aaaaah, bitch get outta my house, aaaaah yawn, get the fuk off my bed..." that always works, haha

So this weekend you can hook me up with some freaky spainsh hoes!!

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:44 PM
yea man, Friday we goin to Strokers man, me and like 4 latinas, I think Alex is comin too. we will make a man outta you brett, you will go home cussin Leisa out in spanish when your arroz con pollo aint ready.

HAHAHA

Brett
03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
:lmfao: