PDA

View Full Version : car found... well kinda

jglass
03-20-2006, 07:04 PM
here are the pics... its so ripped up i dont want to even try to repair it.

A.P. Photography
03-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Wait, they stole it and all they took was interior and the valve cover?!?!?! Is the ECU still in the car?

jglass
03-20-2006, 07:09 PM
i just want to cry. they found it in lawrenceville in a neighborhood off of collins hill road. thinking kids did it. if anyone has any info, let me know. thanks

Mitsubishi1
03-20-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't see the ECU anywhere in the pics... I think they jacked that too

jglass
03-20-2006, 07:14 PM
no.... ECU is gone. seats, interior door panels, speakers, head unit, sub and amp, window motors and switches, valve cover, emblems, headlights, instrument panel, SI rims, shift knob and console, plus they felt it was necessary to dent it, smash the mirrors, and scratch "HI" on the driver side door.... fucking bastards... i hope they burn in hell. here are more pics. the teg next to mine was obviously done by the same people. they took more from it though.

Mitsubishi1
03-20-2006, 07:20 PM
no.... ECU is gone. seats, interior door panels, speakers, head unit, sub and amp, window motors and switches, valve cover, emblems, headlights, instrument panel, SI rims, shift knob and console, plus they felt it was necessary to dent it, smash the mirrors, and scratch "HI" on the driver side door.... fucking bastards... i hope they burn in hell

the will... im sorry for your loss man. so all they did was gut the thing? wtf? they are a waste of a life. fuck 'em, they will rot.

A.P. Photography
03-20-2006, 07:21 PM
damn sorry to hear man. Who ever did it deserves to get the beating of their life.

Mitsubishi1
03-20-2006, 07:24 PM
who's red 'teg is that?

jglass
03-20-2006, 07:27 PM
dunno

vtecgsrguy
man thats all fucked man....i know da feeling though...when i bought my teg i left my civic there at the lot where i found it at,and when i went back to pick it up it was gone and found a week later stripped....i was lucky they only got minimal things,but hey im sorry to hear about this!!

imbosile
wow, thats some bullshit man. hope your next car is even nicer.

Mitsubishi1
03-20-2006, 07:30 PM
they even went so far as to BEND the license plate!!! i just noticed that... so will insurance cover the damages? I would think so.. lets hope they cover most of it, even though I doubt it'll help... I can't even imagine what this is like... again, sorry for the loss

Julio
03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
i just want to cry. they found it in lawrenceville in a neighborhood off of collins hill road. thinking kids did it. if anyone has any info, let me know. thanks

damn dude.. do you know exactly what Neighboorhood of Collins hill?

Jay0022
03-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Sorry about your car...I go to Collins Hill High if I hear anything I'll let ya know

2.0civic
03-20-2006, 07:50 PM
damn dude. they took the valve cover and not the head too?? WTF. That sucks a huge one bro. Do you have any idea who did it?? They must have staked you out for a while to get it from your driveway. sorry bout your loss man. ill keep an ear open.

jglass
03-20-2006, 08:01 PM
no idea

jglass
03-20-2006, 08:02 PM
im going to see if the insurance co. will let me keep it and sell the remaining parts. not making any promises but if you see something you need, send me an offer. if i dont get enough feedback though, im just gonna have it totaled

jglass
03-20-2006, 08:17 PM
the car was found on Granlakes Ct. off of collins hill rd. its near old peachtree rd. PEOPLE WITH INTEGRAS GET ALARMS!!!

Nittanys1
03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
THAT REALLY SUXS MAN!!!

If you sell the car, ill buy it from you for $55 :D

Mitsubishi1
03-20-2006, 08:35 PM
im going to see if the insurance co. will let me keep it and sell the remaining parts. not making any promises but if you see something you need, send me an offer. if i dont get enough feedback though, im just gonna have it totaled

I don't see why they wouldn't... actually, did you have full coverage on the car? if so, shouldn't they cover theft as well? just a thought... good luck either way

scttydb411
03-20-2006, 08:49 PM
keep an eye on ebay for someone from the atl area selling your stuff. looks like they took stuff that's harder to trace via vin#'s. seems like a lot of risk for such little pay off.

Negrodamus
03-20-2006, 09:09 PM
OMG consider yourself lucky dude because you got hit up by some rookie/noob thevies. a b18c and they take a valve cover,wheels, cluster.and tan seats. Honestly thoes kids/adults were bored and wanted to see if they could get away with it.

hmmm here is some food for thought. Buy it back from insurace if they total it. Because you'd have a great project car on your hands. gut it,throw a jdm front end, chipped ecu, and some decent wheels and you're set.

chameleon30038
03-20-2006, 10:38 PM
fucktards!!! sorry about your ride man

fawk_you
03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Damn man im sorry to hear that.

Jdm94Coupe
03-21-2006, 06:23 AM
THAT REALLY SUXS MAN!!!

If you sell the car, ill buy it from you for $55 :D

why would you say something so fuckin stupid?

BABY J
03-21-2006, 06:49 AM
Like I said in your original post bro, if a high end alarm is not yoru 1st mod, then you need a little help learning what city you live. I will give you some help... www.importATLANTA.com. GET AN ALARM W/ DUAL ZONES MONITORING... if you need help knowing what that is I can educate you. I swear dude shit likes this pisses me off and it's not even MY fucking car.

blacknightteg
03-21-2006, 06:57 AM
dude that sucks, why does everything have to go down in atl

Jdm94Coupe
03-21-2006, 07:08 AM
cause we in da dirty dirty! duh...... dey dont call it dat 4 no reason

babygurl
03-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully they find you did it!

teggy 2nr
03-21-2006, 07:29 AM
i want the hood off the red one!!!! how much?

speedminded
03-21-2006, 09:08 AM
Can't believe the emblems were taken, that's really odd. How was it started? i see the ignition hanging...

i4_garage
03-21-2006, 09:58 AM
like i said before....who ever try to steal my shit again willl regret it.....sorry to hear man

vjizzle
03-21-2006, 10:37 AM
did the pd finger print the car?? if they ware that stupid to only take pointless thisgs of ur car bro they just might be stupid to not have gloves on when they did it. i know the police dont give a shit but with the # of integras/civics stolen every day in atl there might be a connection. but man those fucks deserve to die a slow death. good luck with ur next car hope its as nice as this one.

BABY J
03-21-2006, 10:41 AM
Buy the shell from the insurance company... primer it down, finishing stripping it down, throw a lightweight seat in it, lexan windows, a fully-bolted (or boosted) k20 w/ spray, and then drop it off at my house. That'll learn 'em.

RISKYB
03-21-2006, 11:03 AM
sucks damn theifs, so are you gonna rebuild it sell it or ?

Altima_404
03-21-2006, 11:19 AM
man that is some bullshit...it's fucked up that assholes gotta steal shit cause they can't get their own...i hope they catch the fuckers, sorry for your loss man

LQQKITZME
03-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I can't beleave they didn't take the swap thats the higest priced thing in the car..

sorry thats gotta suck it was in great cond before..

Boostedek
03-21-2006, 11:38 AM
alot of work for a little pay for the guy that stole it.. by the way are you asian just asking..

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 12:06 PM
alot of work for a little pay for the guy that stole it.. by the way are you asian just asking..

are you asain? wtf kind of question is that? lol

speedminded
03-21-2006, 12:10 PM
did the pd finger print the car?? if they ware that stupid to only take pointless thisgs of ur car bro they just might be stupid to not have gloves on when they did it. i know the police dont give a shit but with the # of integras/civics stolen every day in atl there might be a connection. but man those fucks deserve to die a slow death. good luck with ur next car hope its as nice as this one.Seriously doubt they will print it.

EJ25RUN
03-21-2006, 12:15 PM
hope those bastards die,

speedminded
03-21-2006, 01:02 PM
ok, they took a stock gauge cluster too :thinking: How many miles were on it? I can't figure out the motive, they took all the shit that won't sell? :dunno:

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 01:06 PM
ok, they took a stock gauge cluster too :thinking: How many miles were on it? I can't figure out the motive, they took all the shit that won't sell? :dunno:

unless they have a teg that isnt finished yet and they took the shit for themselves... just a thought

lsvteceg954
03-21-2006, 01:29 PM
i think they had a teg that they needed those parts for but real sorry 2 hear hope everything works out 4 u

91DSM
03-21-2006, 02:13 PM
WTF!!!!!!!! those people have 2 die. By the way is that nieghborhood near collins hill high?

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 02:32 PM
WTF!!!!!!!! those people have 2 die. By the way is that nieghborhood near collins hill high?

who wants to help me hunt them down? shit, I need something to do damn it!

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 02:34 PM
daymmm sorry to hear about your car ..
buy it back from insurance and get your check from them ..
then work on it ..
its a real waste if your just gunna totall it ..

BABY J
03-21-2006, 02:34 PM
who wants to help me hunt them down? shit, I need something to do damn it!
See, you're playing... but I'm DEAD serious... I wish I knew who did it, I'd have somethin for that a$s

Mitsubishi1
03-21-2006, 02:36 PM
See, you're playing... but I'm DEAD serious... I wish I knew who did it, I'd have somethin for that a$s

hell, im not playing. i dont kid when it comes to cars. im serious, i want to try to find them and fuck em up myself... bastards wont get what they deserve if they get caught and are arrested. we need to make an example out of em.

RBpoweredSileighty
03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
wow those pics make me sick..... so the car was found off collins hill rd. off 316? was it the aparment complex past the wallmart past that gas station on the corner of the next light up ahead? well anyway i hope you find the ASS HOLES who did this to your car and how it makes you feel. im just glad i dont have to drive out that way anymore, i used to when i was with my last g/f. she lives in that apartment complex i was just asking about.

Boostedek
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
are you asain? wtf kind of question is that? lol

yea im asian. it isnt hard to answer that question is it..and the question was to the owner not to you

Boostedek
03-21-2006, 05:18 PM
its kind of odd that they took all the stuff that it aint worth going jail for..well i guess those fucker are stupid ass fuck for taking those stuff..

twkg
03-21-2006, 09:25 PM
it just sucks seeing that picture of the car with the chair sitting inside. thats a total slap in the face. im sorry man. i cant imagine how it must have felt to see that.

MportKllr505
03-21-2006, 09:50 PM
I feel for ya dude. My 1'st car was a Chevy Corvair turbo. It got stolen too. I never saw it again.

Altima_404
03-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Dayum these pics make me sick...i hate this shit...it makes me wonder if i really want a teg now

speedminded
03-22-2006, 09:09 AM
I feel for ya dude. My 1'st car was a Chevy Corvair turbo. It got stolen too. I never saw it again.1st car a corvair turbo, +1 for you! I want a monza coupe and my dad almost bought a wagon recently.

BABY J
03-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Dayum these pics make me sick...i hate this shit...it makes me wonder if i really want a teg now

A simple alarm could have prevented the most of this... minus the BIG BOYS who snatch your car w/ a wrecker... but the BIG BOYS aren't lifting civics and integras either, so go figure. You gotta pay to play... and the 1st thing I pay for is something that's gonna protect my investment.

Z33_kid
03-22-2006, 10:34 AM
that sucks find em

blacknightteg
03-22-2006, 10:38 AM
1st car a corvair turbo, +1 for you! I want a monza coupe and my dad almost bought a wagon recently.

my dad used to have an old chevy corvair, wasnt turbo tho, i don think. it was when i was little and then he sold it back around 95. always cept that thing in great shape. always look brand fuckin new, wish he wouldnt have sold it

Nopaintsls
03-22-2006, 10:40 AM
damn... man Hope those fuckers get caught!!!!

pacman031
03-23-2006, 09:32 PM
sorry about the car!!! what did u do with the engine and tranny?

ultm8mind
03-23-2006, 11:03 PM
no prints?

Slowboy
03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Just curious what kinda cd player you had, cause i am doin searches on integra stuff, on ebay.

Curt

Hondasi
03-25-2006, 09:51 AM
yo sell me the gsr block??

OG-Skinny
03-25-2006, 01:42 PM
I'll buy the car from you as-is

Curbow_USMC
03-25-2006, 03:19 PM
damn, that sux. i think if mine ever got stolen i would not want to find it.

DemonImport
03-25-2006, 04:25 PM
man i dont know what to tell u buddy but that shit is really fucked up duude.. i mean did you even report any of that shitt.. Im really sorry about that shitt...

integra8705
03-25-2006, 05:13 PM
hey man,

it is geoff. adams buddy, i bought his eg.
i dont no if u saw my post on your other thread but so if u didnt.

sorry about the loss man i really did like the car. it was a really clean gsr, lol u would of spanked me in my old b16 hatch! well anyways. since i went to CH i do have a pretty good idea of who did this bc i find it pretty funny that u live right around there and it was stolen right around there. u never ran around showing it off either. i would say that it was being tracked for about a month and they decided to take it one right. Gwinnett is one of the worse places for stolen cars. i had a ek coupe that got jacked and i sold it to adam and he got it jacked 3 months later. it just sucks. my buddys teg got jacked out of dicover mills and was never found. im not trying to make this just at all bc it isnt. but what ever u get just keep it on the DL and put it in the garage.

2.0civic
04-01-2006, 07:44 PM
my buddy had a car about that same color get stolen from his workplace last year. shit sucks. but yeah gwinnett is bad

alpinestar4life7
04-03-2006, 01:26 AM
AHHHHHH gosh I hate this. I don't know you but I am VERY sorry that this happned to you. I know the feeling and it SUCKS! All you can do is move on and just know that you are way better then whoever did this to you and they are very sad and low people with no true joy in life. At least you have that and your own respect.

Oh my gosh did they really key in HI on your car???

Sorry about this little vant but to all of those who keep on saying get an alarm ( he may have already had one, I don't know) ALARMS are for honest people, and people who steal others things are NOT honest people. You need Lojack or a tracking device like that. I say Lojack because its VERY easy to follow as a cop or state patrol officer. You can put more then one tracker on the car and you can also have an early warning system where you are called if you car is taken by anyone but yourself. I will say this till the day I die or until something better comes out.. Please get it!!! Its also good to put it on motorcycles. Sorry about this long post but it has happen to me and I had full track after the first 10 min.

Again I am very sorry man, if I was there I would take you out for ice cream, because I know that you are thinking about so many things like who did this, where did they take my car first, how many people were invloved, did anyone see it... how long did it take.. I could go on and on.. you just have to let it go.

sshonda2004
04-14-2006, 01:45 AM
man that integra is very fixable, dont let that go to waste

8bangin302
05-01-2006, 05:40 PM
hey man just read what happen to your car sorry bout that hate to see that happen i also have an integra is there any way you would sell stuff of your car to me like the front bumper or a hood.. thanks

Slow Motion
05-02-2006, 12:55 AM
You know what i wish i could find ppl who steal the cars that we work so hard on building and have every last one of them stand in line so that every person in atlanta that has ever had there import stolen or broken into gets a chance to tear them a new ass hole, cuz that aint coo...and then i would let IA stand in line first just so we can take b4 and after pics...to post to future dumbasses who want to steal our cars......like i said b4 im going to get something 4 them so i can play HALO 2 : LIVE IN ATLANTA EDITION.