PDA

View Full Version : funny thing happened to me- violence involved! oh no...

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 04:41 PM
so I'm goin to work on the Impala yesterday right, and I forget somethin in my homegirls ride... so I was meetin her up at the Shell. Well, some fool pulls out in front of me, almost hittin the ride.. I'm like ok man, take this: "BEEEEEEEEEEP!" [/horn]

He rolls his window down, starts goin off at the mouth, flickin me off and what not.. fine. I wave at him to follow me to the Shell… I pull in, get out the car. So this dumbass gets out the car (maybe Croatian/Bosnian, 5’10 and about 200lbs) like “what is my problem, what the fuck..” etc..

thinkfast: “get your punk ass in the car, and leave NOW”
bosnian: “no, you need to learn to drive”
tf: “fuck you, and get in your car”
bosnian: “learn to drive, go back to Mexico……….” :closes door:

Well at this point my homegirl was in the middle of this, tryin to stop it (she’s Mexican too)… she backs up and I open his door, tryin to yank his ass out. I get in his face, don’t even say shit, and run my fist straight on his teeth. He falls back into the console, I reach in and hit him again, connect on the lip, and another one around his cheek. At this point he starts tryin to lay across the seat and kick me! I pull his shoe off and beat him with it, then throw it in the intersection (well it went pretty far) I hit him some more, like 5 more times til the Shell guy comes out like “you guys need to leave, someones called po po” I get in the Lincoln, dip the fuck out.. he gets up and attempts to drive off, drives over a curb and hauls ass across 3 lanes :lmfao:

Some people are ignorant, and sometimes you gotta beat some sense into ‘em. I'm not the type to get road rage, I know there are dumbasses out there, and I am alert when driving.. but, well, he messed with the wrong Mexican yesterday. I hope this confrontation causes him to see Mexicans in a new light, a light that shows him "wow, some of them talk better english then I do, why am I calling them immigrants when I am one myself"

makes no sense.. anyways, thought I'd share. I've been trippin on this shit all day, haha

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Lol.....hahaha i wish i was pumping gas to see that shit happen

imbosile
03-20-2006, 04:44 PM
I hope this confrontation causes him to see Mexicans in a new light

yes, i would imagine it will. doubt it will be a positive light....but a new light none the less.

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 04:45 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! Lolol. Reps for you, homey. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 04:45 PM

yea man, crazy shit... like 5 people stopped pumpin gas to come by the front of the store where the parkin is, and see me all in homeboys SUV

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 04:47 PM
yea man, crazy shit... like 5 people stopped pumpin gas to come by the front of the store where the parkin is, and see me all in homeboys SUV

Your lucky that bosinan wasnt strapped .......You dont know who the next terrorist could be...mofucker wouldve pulled out a grenade jacket on your ass and hit the button.......take out the whole fuckin block out son.........

Luckily you didnt pull that shit on his home turf in bosnia.......some shit wouldve went down :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
03-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Your lucky that bosinan wasnt strapped .......You dont know who the next terrorist could be...mofucker wouldve pulled out a grenade jacket on your ass and hit the button.......take out the whole fuckin block out son.........At a gas station? That would be nuts. :eek:

Glad to hear he didn't damaged your ride anyway. Good job on delivering a well-deserved @sswhoppin.

MongolPup
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Reps for you.

BEAT THAT FUCKERS ASS FTW!

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
yes, i would imagine it will. doubt it will be a positive light....but a new light none the less.

I could give a fuk less, I’ve seen plenty of times where people take advantage of Mexicans, because they know 1- they will not call the police/authorities, and 2- most of them are short and lightweight.

I fit into neither one of these categories man. I had heat sittin in my lap, I could’ve went with that, (I actually put it away before I got out) or I could’ve played smart and called the police.. what good would that do? So they can show up 10 minutes too late, and someone's laid the fuk out?? I mean, people see a bald Mexican w/ a Dodgers jacket, baggy clothes, they are already thinking negative. Ask me if I give a fuck? Ask me how many people have come to my face with that bullshit??

I’m not gonna stand around and let this guy get an idea of me being some immigrant who cant drive, when I wasn’t the one at fault. At least now I’ll be some immigrant who he thinks can’t drive, and who he said the wrong shit too. I bet he’s thinking about that when he looked in his rear view on the way home.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 04:53 PM
I could give a fuk less, I’ve seen plenty of times where people take advantage of Mexicans, because they know 1- they will not call the police/authorities, and 2- most of them are short and lightweight.

I fit into neither one of these categories man. I had heat in the car, I could’ve went with that, or I could’ve played smart and called the police.. what good would that do? So they can show up 10 minutes too late, and someone's laid the fuk out?? I mean, people see a bald Mexican w/ a Dodgers jacket, baggy clothes, they are already thinking negative. Ask me if I give a fuck? Ask me how many people have come to my face with that bullshit??

I’m not gonna stand around and let this guy get an idea of me being some immigrant who cant drive, when I wasn’t the one at fault. At least now I’ll be some immigrant who he thinks can’t drive, and who he said the wrong shit too. I bet he’s thinking about that when he looked in his rear view on the way home.

esp if you had a female in the car with you, You gotta man up and show her you wont play games. Let her know she is safe around you

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 04:57 PM
esp if you had a female in the car with you, You gotta man up and show her you wont play games. Let her know she is safe around you

Honestly man that shit pissed her off more then it did me. She was cussin at him, and had he been caucasian I may have been (more) upset. He was more of a joke to me, I mean honestly he had a thicker accent then my father (he's got a thick accent)

Whats right is right homey. dude had no reason to say that, he should've got in his car and dipped.. the last thing that comes to my mind when arguing is racial slurs or comments. Thats just lookin for problems man. I kept it Cali Style and laid out what I felt was right.

ahmonrah
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
FASHO.... black and blue unit !!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Honestly man that shit pissed her off more then it did me. She was cussin at him, and had he been caucasian I may have been (more) upset. He was more of a joke to me, I mean honestly he had a thicker accent then my father (he's got a thick accent)

Whats right is right homey. dude had no reason to say that, he should've got in his car and dipped.. the last thing that comes to my mind when arguing is racial slurs or comments. Thats just lookin for problems man. I kept it Cali Style and laid out what I felt was right.

Ive had to bust a couple kids asses for there rasist shit......I had to fuck this one kid up in athens for saying "Nigger", Man untill this day, i dont think i have ever whooped someones ass so bad....I broke my hand across his face hitting him so many times so hard......

usually the word doesnt do shit for me, but i was pretty drunk and that just intensified the situation, Nevertheless i hoped the kid learned his lesson. Dont fuck with "Niggers" you dont know......

ahmonrah
03-20-2006, 05:10 PM
damn all this fightin make me want to whoop some ass again. well.... muthafuckas.....

A.P. Photography
03-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Ricky showed that dumb ass what happens when "Keepin it Real Goes Wrong"

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 05:23 PM
yeah.....

We keeps it real.

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Mmmmm thats my boy! :goodjob:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 05:33 PM
shaddup kallie!

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:41 PM
FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH! :cool:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 05:44 PM
STOP IT! YOURE MAKIN MY THREAD DIRTY

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Leave kallie alone, or that ass is grass Senor'

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:49 PM
STOP IT! YOURE MAKIN MY THREAD DIRTY
FUCK YOU AND UR DODGER BLUE THEN MOTHERFUCKER! :tongue:

The Golden Child
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
good shit man .. gotta put them in check son ..

EJ25RUN
03-20-2006, 05:52 PM
wish i saw.

good kill though :goodjob:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 05:52 PM
FUCK YOU AND UR DODGER BLUE THEN MOTHERFUCKER! :tongue:

DON'T START WIT ME NALGONA!! WE GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE :boxing:

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:55 PM
So now its what? KALLIE:1 PRETTY RICKY:0....sounds about right to me! :D

Speedm0(\)key
03-20-2006, 05:56 PM
lol. guy should have had some chicken on him. reminds me of the time i got jumped by 4 puerto ricans over some girl at a chevron.. got my ass kicked none the less.. but blood tastes good

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 05:59 PM

yea, well LIKE I SAID, we got a score to settle... its gonna be more like Ricky, 4 Kallie, 1 when I finish

maybe you'll get 1, but you gotta hurry :D

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 05:59 PM

Oh snap! Kallie FTW

Kallie 1,234
Thinkfast 3

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 06:01 PM
yea, well LIKE I SAID, we got a score to settle... its gonna be more like Ricky, 4 Kallie, 1 when I finish

maybe you'll get 1, but you gotta hurry :D
:rolleyes:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 06:02 PM
keep makin them lil smileys, thats ok. its ok.

:plots:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 07:16 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! Lolol. Reps for you, homey. Later, QD.

soooo, Im waitin for them reps man...

hmm

BTLFED
03-20-2006, 07:26 PM
THINKFAST FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

I gave you reps for "Keepin it real!" :goodjob:

ALVIN
03-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Bosnians FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH lol.

Damn you almost described me there ricky lol..5'11" and 300lbs would be me lol. ohh and the bosnian thing lol. That is why I never tell people what I am...they just assume hispanic for some reason...but hey i've lived here for 12 years of my life so im white y0.

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Bosnians FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH lol.

Damn you almost described me there ricky lol..5'11" and 300lbs would be me lol. ohh and the bosnian thing lol. That is why I never tell people what I am...they just assume hispanic for some reason...but hey i've lived here for 12 years of my life so im white y0.

HAHAHA

for some shit I am white too man, like for instance

I have a job, I am usually there on time, I stare at a computer pretty much all the time, I have whats known as "sick days" and "vacations", I contribute to what is referred to as "401k" and I have whats called " stock options". Sometimes I even consult "managers" and "collaborate" with my team when needed on "projects" and/or assignments!!

Then I have the other end of the spectrum, like

I'm usually high as the sky, I tote a .380 or .50 cal on any given day.. I gotta '64 SS impala drippin paint, sittin on 14" chrome wires, I rep my Westside Califas 213 all day every day, CBI RIFA Y QUE PUTOS!! my homeys are chromed out, ridin pearled out Chevys, rollin deep.. tequila, I take more shots then Beirut, I am usually sippin on somethin from a brown bag whats known as a "duece duece" :D

thats just a lil about me, hahaha

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-20-2006, 08:14 PM
im bosnian...suck on it beeetch. :2up: lmao

what kind of car was that guy drivin?

ALVIN
03-20-2006, 08:14 PM
hahaha nice feel like ive know you for years since I read that post...would you by any chance know of a kid about my age 18-19 named John Castaneda or his older brother or sister...dunno their names anymore. Used to roll with that kid over in Norcross. lol man I miss norcross...a lot of fun there

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Castaneda, the name sounds familiar... then again so does mine LIRL

thinkfast®
im bosnian...suck on it beeetch. :2up: lmao

what kind of car was that guy drivin?

homey was in a green SUV, like a explorer or some shit

TheSnail
Im Serbian, now you know what its like to be Serbian. :)

Crazy Asian
03-20-2006, 09:36 PM
notes:Dont piss or cutoff think.

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 03:28 PM
hahaha

{X}Echo419
03-21-2006, 03:42 PM
not a good idea getting out of your car with some random guy. good way to ge shot+ 5 "10 200lbs don't sound to good 4 you.

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 03:44 PM
not a good idea getting out of your car with some random guy. good way to ge shot+ 5 "10 200lbs don't sound to good 4 you.

ur point guy got pwn'd at the gas station son ..

{X}Echo419
03-21-2006, 03:48 PM
my point guy? what U mean?
besides you don't know who He knows. F'in mob or some shit. say you did shoot him, you'd get to spend the rest of your life in jail. don't sound like a good trade to me.

Dragonfly5338
03-21-2006, 04:06 PM
besides you don't know who He knows. F'in mob or some shit. say you did shoot him, you'd get to spend the rest of your life in jail. don't sound like a good trade to me.

Don't bother, I've already tried. He'll act the fool one day and find out for himself. But for now, let him go along his happy way being a "thug". Cause it's cool.

Although it's pretty dumb to mouth off to people on the road, especially to get out of one's car, I will admit.

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 04:11 PM

look man, I wasnt tryin to take it there.. I had heat, so if he did something dumb I pull mine out, and I'm not gonna be waving it around, you know? Its gonna be a couple bullets short.

Honestly I was good until the racise comment came. i'm laid back man, but I have a real short fuse... I dont care about his size, I'm 6'1" and pushin 240 man. not sayin I can take on all comers, but if its between me and some random guy talkin shit, he's gettin swung on.

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
some people have there own view no this topic ..
this is an open thread aint no right or wrongs here ..
just viewing in your point and also others ..
aint trying to argue with you about the situation ..
im sure if someone got called a racial slur ..
you wouldnt think twice on hitting that person ..
if you do well then good job and live your life ..

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 04:37 PM
you have to understand, thats what I came up around; situations where there was no easy way out, there was no walkin away. It's why I am the person I am today, to be honest. you might call it a "thug" and being "gangsta" because you arent around it, but for me, thats just who I am. I call it how I see it, and I have never taken shit from anybody. I know how to pick my battles, I'm not a stupid person.. but obviously if this guy is all up in my face, grabbin on my lady friend like he's gonna do somethin, and makin remarks like he did, well I saw no other way. Thats how I handle those situations, not sayin it is wrong or right, to me its justified and I feel good that I did it. 2-3 years ago, I'd be sittin in a cell for the things I would have done. So who's to say I havent learned??

JustinSane110™
03-21-2006, 04:43 PM
JustinSane Notes:

1. My boy Ricky keeps that shit real on some racise asshole

2. Kallie comes in tryin to get served up somethin serious

3. Mark comes in tryin to leghump Kallie, not realizing she's 100% down with the Asshole Crew. :lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 04:45 PM
ASSHOLE CREW FTW!!!

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 04:48 PM
you have to understand, thats what I came up around; situations where there was no easy way out, there was no walkin away. It's why I am the person I am today, to be honest. you might call it a "thug" and being "gangsta" because you arent around it, but for me, thats just who I am. I call it how I see it, and I have never taken shit from anybody. I know how to pick my battles, I'm not a stupid person.. but obviously if this guy is all up in my face, grabbin on my lady friend like he's gonna do somethin, and makin remarks like he did, well I saw no other way. Thats how I handle those situations, not sayin it is wrong or right, to me its justified and I feel good that I did it. 2-3 years ago, I'd be sittin in a cell for the things I would have done. So who's to say I havent learned??

i dunno if this is towards me but i know how it is ..
been there done it did some time and etc ..
but my statement was for echo ..

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 04:52 PM
yea that was towards echo homey

The Golden Child
03-21-2006, 05:07 PM
yea that was towards echo homey

understood ..

Dragonfly5338
03-21-2006, 05:54 PM

Okay, +1 for the first reasonable intelligent post I've seen from ya. ;) :) Very well spoken.

BTLFED
03-21-2006, 06:30 PM

Exactly, and very well put. Some people don't seem to get this, I guess because they didn't grow up where we did. I don't wanna get into my shit, but there is a reason I look like a "suburban white kid" now. ;)

ASSHOLE CREW FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

AtifSajid
03-21-2006, 06:30 PM
tight..is all I can say..glad that shit dont happen to me anymore. I cant afford it. Im on strike 3.

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 08:28 PM
haha 'tif bout to be on the inside lookin out!!

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Exactly, and very well put. Some people don't seem to get this, I guess because they didn't grow up where we did. I don't wanna get into my shit, but there is a reason I look like a "suburban white kid" now. ;)

ASSHOLE CREW FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

Hells yea ellingwood, I'm tired of explainin who I am or why I do what I do, just know I aint on no wannabe e-thug shit... you wanna know about me come holla :D

Sibious
03-21-2006, 11:04 PM
so I'm goin to work on the Impala yesterday right, and I forget somethin in my homegirls ride... so I was meetin her up at the Shell. Well, some fool pulls out in front of me, almost hittin the ride.. I'm like ok man, take this: "BEEEEEEEEEEP!" [/horn]

He rolls his window down, starts goin off at the mouth, flickin me off and what not.. fine. I wave at him to follow me to the Shell… I pull in, get out the car. So this dumbass gets out the car (maybe Croatian/Bosnian, 5’10 and about 200lbs) like “what is my problem, what the fuck..” etc..

Well at this point my homegirl was in the middle of this, tryin to stop it (she’s Mexican too)… she backs up and I open his door, tryin to yank his ass out. I get in his face, don’t even say shit, and run my fist straight on his teeth. He falls back into the console, I reach in and hit him again, connect on the lip, and another one around his cheek. At this point he starts tryin to lay across the seat and kick me! I pull his shoe off and beat him with it, then throw it in the intersection (well it went pretty far) I hit him some more, like 5 more times til the Shell guy comes out like “you guys need to leave, someones called po po” I get in the Lincoln, dip the fuck out.. he gets up and attempts to drive off, drives over a curb and hauls ass across 3 lanes :lmfao:

Some people are ignorant, and sometimes you gotta beat some sense into ‘em. I'm not the type to get road rage, I know there are dumbasses out there, and I am alert when driving.. but, well, he messed with the wrong Mexican yesterday. I hope this confrontation causes him to see Mexicans in a new light, a light that shows him "wow, some of them talk better english then I do, why am I calling them immigrants when I am one myself"

makes no sense.. anyways, thought I'd share. I've been trippin on this shit all day, haha
haha through his shoe in the intersection :lmfao: damn u didnt care if it pulled out a 9? u are one cray mexican :goodjob:

Sibious
03-21-2006, 11:05 PM
was gonna give u rep for holdin down latino name.

BTLFED
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Hells yea ellingwood, I'm tired of explainin who I am or why I do what I do, just know I aint on no wannabe e-thug shit... you wanna know about me come holla :D

Which is why I don't explain shit anymore. Whatever happens, happens. :D

babowc
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM
wow i wish i was there!
would've been funny as shit to watch you beat his ass..

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 07:18 AM

LIRL, you got so rowled up that you put down ya DD, you had the Pala Mayne.

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 08:42 AM
LIRL, you got so rowled up that you put down ya DD, you had the Pala Mayne.

N naw fool, I was goin to work on the ’64, at my homeys shop… I was drivin the LS :D

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 08:45 AM
oooh, see how confused i was in teh mornin.
i bet homeboi went back to motherland, Croatia

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 08:47 AM
hells yea, that fool probly felt bad about what he said, well at least his face did LIRL

I hope this will at least make him think twice before saying something ignorant…

“thinkfast – helping the world out, one beatdown at a time”

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 08:53 AM
i bet any racise reading this will think twice before thinkin about being rude

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 04:11 PM
damn straight

thinkfast®
03-25-2006, 06:11 AM
was gonna give u rep for holdin down latino name.

good lookin out :D

Kevykev
03-25-2006, 07:43 AM

hahaaaha me too!

Ricky the REGULATOR!

The Golden Child
03-25-2006, 04:24 PM
i bet any racise reading this will think twice before thinkin about being rude

hope so cause we got some racise bitches in here ..

ReCkLe5s
03-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Ricky showed that dumb ass what happens when "Keepin it Real Goes Wrong"
lirl:lmfao: x2