PDA

View Full Version : EXCELLENT BUSINESS PRACTICE. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND........

collins
03-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Matt harrell. he's the guy that has done all my recent motor work, and i have to say he REALLY stands behind his work and takes carre of his customers. he also has OUTSTANDING prices and does awesome work. if anyone needs shit done, i can get you his number.

case in point...
matt swapped my motor a few weeks ago and did a phenominal job on it and had it done in a weekend. he's also done my clutch and flywheel and had it done in awesome time and charged a FRACTION of what other shops wanted. here's what i mean by he stands behind his work: as some of you know, yesturday a bolt that held an idler pulley broke, thus dropping the pulley, shreeding belts and beating the hell out of hte crank pulley. matt had nothing to do with this breaking, yet he's still replacing everything but the belts free of charge! now THAT MY FRIENDS is customer service. he doesnt try to bullshit you in any way. if something went wrong with what he does, he fixes it no questions asked. much love to matt. he'll take care of you.

AtifSajid
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
damn Collins..can I be next in line>?

You know Im playin mayan!!

collins
03-20-2006, 12:29 PM
lol wtf homie? haha you aint right.but yeah just tryin to let peeps know this guy's good. you always hear horror stories of shops on here, so i was tryin to put a positive twist on things. :D

CALIWEST
03-20-2006, 12:34 PM
stfu collins..u can't put a postitive twist on nething

collins
03-20-2006, 12:56 PM
lol peter EAD SIDEWAYS!

The Golden Child
03-20-2006, 02:10 PM
lol peter EAD SIDEWAYS!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

CALIWEST
03-20-2006, 03:17 PM