PDA

View Full Version : myspace message ***CHEESE DIP pg 25!!!***

Pages : [1] 2

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:00 PM
From the guy:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32922176

Message I got....:
Hi
Which 1 is u Lea Anne?? Can we chat?

Brian

Message he got....:
I have more than 1 picture of me up. You're one of the hariest mother fuckers ive seen in a long ass time. NO, we cant chat. LATER!

Boosted S60R
03-19-2006, 10:03 PM
oh my god lol that guy went to my high school hahaha

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:04 PM
what a fucking hairy guy EW

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:06 PM
lol!! Replied:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32922176'>B A M</a>
Date: Mar 19, 2006 11:06 PM

well go to hell then!
----------------------------------------------------
Rejection at its best. I live in GA- so im already here. Blocked. :)

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:07 PM
....awesome?

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Im bored... was posting something random just like other people. Sorry?

Curbow_USMC
haha

Scrappy
haha reasons why mine is gone... cause i kept getting this guy sending nasty pictures comparing his penis to things... like a cambells soup can... just :eek:

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry?

why are you apologizing? ...i'm just being a smartass :lmfao:

BlkCD5
looks like a retard

Nemesis
Just curious, just because of the way he looks you said that to him? He wasnt coming onto you it seemed, just wanted to talk. He didnt say, let me see your tits or wanna fuck. Honestly, that was a pretty shallow self centered bitchy thing to do, and shows a lot about your personality and the way you are as a person.

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:11 PM
haha reasons why mine is gone... cause i kept getting this guy sending nasty pictures comparing his penis to things... like a cambells soup can... just :eek:
Yeah I know, im not the only one that has expierenced shit like that before. I think another one of the IA girls posted up something similar last week? Who the fuck goes and looks for "true love" online?

The Yousef
Just curious, just because of the way he looks you said that to him? He wasnt coming onto you it seemed, just wanted to talk. He didnt say, let me see your tits or wanna fuck. Honestly, that was a pretty shallow self centered bitchy thing to do, and shows a lot about your personality and the way you are as a person.

damn Jorge.....

~grabs popcorn~

quickdodgeŽ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/shecares.jpg

Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Who the fuck goes and looks for "true love" online?

....me :(

A.P. Photography
03-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Damn George FTW!!

Scrappy
03-19-2006, 10:13 PM
yousef you found me ;) I am right here hunny... lol

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:13 PM

He apparently was pretty ignorant... which one is you? I mean come on, I have 2 pix of me and a friend thats it. He's 27, looking for true love online... and was hairy. I can pretty much gaurentee I havent been the only one to say something like this. Its easy for guys to accept the compliments and shit. But with girls you HAVE TO BE BITCHY and shit on there... how many random messages from girls do you get hitting on you, saying perverted shit...etc.etc. Honestly.

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Holy shit @ nemesis

The Yousef
yousef you found me ;) I am right here hunny... lol

...oh dear Lord

~note to self....file for divorce~

uproot
i just sue them all... that usually works

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 10:16 PM
... how many random messages from girls do you get hitting on you, saying perverted shit...etc.etc. Honestly.

three, lol

Nemesis
03-19-2006, 10:16 PM
He apparently was pretty ignorant... which one is you? I mean come on, I have 2 pix of me and a friend thats it. He's 27, looking for true love online... and was hairy. I can pretty much gaurentee I havent been the only one to say something like this. Its easy for guys to accept the compliments and shit. But with girls you HAVE TO BE BITCHY and shit on there... how many random messages from girls do you get hitting on you, saying perverted shit...etc.etc. Honestly.

Yeah, not everyone on the internet can be as skilled and cunning as yourself, right? You can pretty much gaurantee that you havent been the only one to say something like that? Well I can gaurantee you probably arent the only shallow bitch in the world either. What confuses me about you girls that recieve these myspace messages, is that why not ignore it? You are simply egging on the conversation by responding to them in the first place. Maybe try not looking like a total slut on your profiles and maybe you wouldnt get half the responses in your inbox. If this guy you got a PM from was 27 , built, and looked like the man of your dreams, you wouldnt have said it back to him. Trust me, there is nothing you can say to cover up how shallow that was.

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 10:18 PM
DAMN.

I would plus 1 you but I already did.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nemesis again.

uproot
03-19-2006, 10:18 PM
hahhaha oh man.... myspace sucks

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:20 PM
~runs out of popcorn....runs around room desperately....finds some Pringles...all is well with the world~

quickdodgeŽ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/doggie.jpg

Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
I never get any dirty messages on myspace.

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, not everyone on the internet can be as skilled and cunning as yourself, right? You can pretty much gaurantee that you havent been the only one to say something like that? Well I can gaurantee you probably arent the only shallow bitch in the world either. What confuses me about you girls that recieve these myspace messages, is that why not ignore it? You are simply egging on the conversation by responding to them in the first place. Maybe try not looking like a total slut on your profiles and maybe you wouldnt get half the responses in your inbox. If this guy you got a PM from was 27 , built, and looked like the man of your dreams, you wouldnt have said it back to him. Trust me, there is nothing you can say to cover up how shallow that was.

Um, no. Im sure im not the only shallow bitch... I try to look out for myself. Weather it be overly nice or bitchy when the time is needed. I was bored, so replied- whatever. My pictures I have up arent bad either so whatever. If the guy that sent me the message, was 27m built whatever... and said the same shit- id block him. Ive had guys that were "models" sent me messages saying wow ur hot or the whole penis thing like Krissy mentioned. If you can approach me right... by all means, ill talk to you.... you could be ugly as fuck.... IF the conversation is right then im down. But if you dont even know who I am out of my pictures... I mean come on.

v3rd1g0
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/doggie.jpg

Later, QD.

first thing that comes to mind..... in the mouth out the ass..... sounds like food lol... i'd hate to be that dog... eat something then have to shit right then and there haha

quickdodgeŽ
DAMN.

I would plus 1 you but I already did.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nemesis again.

I got him for you. Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:22 PM

~note to self....register on myspace...write Nickie a sexual oriented message~

I got him for you. Later, QD.

...i want some :(

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM
~note to self....register on myspace...write Nickie a sexual oriented message~

*note to self, find her myspace and send 100's of messages lol

uproot
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM

yeah but it wasn't dirty...

Hi
Which 1 is u Lea Anne?? Can we chat?

collins
03-19-2006, 10:25 PM
how many random messages from girls do you get hitting on you, saying perverted shit...etc.etc. Honestly. lol you really wanna know?

fawk_you
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=50720&page=1&highlight=Myspace

It could be anything....

The Yousef
lol you really wanna know?

Kristi doesn't count!

MongolPup
The women has more horses then a dog food factory!

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:26 PM
lol you really wanna know?
y not.

uproot
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=50720&page=1&highlight=Myspace

It could be anything....

yeah see that one is pretty fuked up

Darling Nikki

Never said it was dirty bc the message wasn't. I am saying for myself I have never recieved a nasty message from some random guy since I have been registered on myspace.

fawk_you
yeah see that one is pretty fuked up
I get shit like that all the time, thats why I am the way I am toward random funny looking guys.

Nemesis
03-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Um, no. Im sure im not the only shallow bitch... I try to look out for myself. Weather it be overly nice or bitchy when the time is needed. I was bored, so replied- whatever. My pictures I have up arent bad either so whatever. If the guy that sent me the message, was 27m built whatever... and said the same shit- id block him. Ive had guys that were "models" sent me messages saying wow ur hot or the whole penis thing like Krissy mentioned. If you can approach me right... by all means, ill talk to you.... you could be ugly as fuck.... IF the conversation is right then im down. But if you dont even know who I am out of my pictures... I mean come on.

Approach you right? He just asked if you wanted to chat. How much more fucking right do you want? You were bored, so you decided to be bitchy to a guy that didnt look up to par according to your standards? That's fucked up. Why the fuck do you even care in the first place how they approach you online, if you arent there to date anyways? Like I said in my other response, not everyone is a myspace warrior such as yourself. You know whats funny, I hear chicks ask all the time why they cant find a good guy, well its probably because of bitches like yourself that feel like they are too good for someone that doesnt look amazing and post shit like this.

fawk_you
Never said it was dirty bc the message wasn't. I am saying for myself I have never recieved a nasty message from some random guy since I have been registered on myspace.
Well consider yourself lucky, the suck... quite frankly.

collins
psycho bitch doesn't count! aight motherfucker, i dun tole j00 wunce! refer to her as psycho bitch! it does not deserve to have a name.

uproot
03-19-2006, 10:28 PM
i bet if it was chuck norris it would be a whole other story.... in fact i KNOW it would... he wouldn't put up with that bs

fawk_you
Approach you right? He just asked if you wanted to chat. How much more fucking right do you want? You were bored, so you decided to be bitchy to a guy that didnt look up to par according to your standards? That's fucked up. Why the fuck do you even care in the first place how they approach you online, if you arent there to date anyways? Like I said in my other response, not everyone is a myspace warrior such as yourself. You know whats funny, I hear chicks ask all the time why they cant find a good guy, well its probably because of bitches like yourself that feel like they are too good for someone that doesnt look amazing and post shit like this.

Ok... ya know what. Im sorry I posted it- :eye:

Nemesis
Well consider yourself lucky, the suck... quite frankly.

Its the fucking internet, how much could it fucking suck. If you hate it that bad, do MYSPACE a favor and get the fuck off.

uproot
03-19-2006, 10:29 PM
since I have been registered on myspace.

smart move

Nemesis
03-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Ive wasted enough time in here. All I can say is, I hope the "right guy" passes you by in life, and finds someone worth being with. Im glad Im outta the dating scene, because it just seems to be getting worse and worse.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:30 PM

oh my damn....:bowdown:

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Its the fucking internet, how much could it fucking suck. If you hate it that bad, do MYSPACE a favor and get the fuck off.

You're almost as Bi-polar as some of the other girls on this site. I was bored, im sure everyone at least 1 time can say they did or said something stupid to someone. :goodjob:

Nemesis
03-19-2006, 10:31 PM
You're almost as Bi-polar as some of the other girls on this site. I was bored, im sure everyone at least 1 time can say they did or said something stupid to someone. :goodjob:

Yeah, nice way to admit you were wrong. I usually dont go off on people on here, because I dont care to waste my time, and you know what, just like yourself, "I was bored".

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Ive wasted enough time in here. All I can say is, I hope the "right guy" passes you by in life, and finds someone worth being with. Im glad Im outta the dating scene, because it just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Ya know, and im not looking for someone who's 27, looking for love on the internet. As hairy as the guy was, im sure he could go out to the woods and do better at finding a date. ;)

Marta Mike
03-19-2006, 10:32 PM
now thats gangsta damn........

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah, nice way to admit you were wrong. I usually dont go off on people on here, because I dont care to waste my time, and you know what, just like yourself, "I was bored".
I can respect that. :goodjob:

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:33 PM
now thats gangsta damn........

thas what im sayin mang

EDIT: 6,000TH post!

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
MongolPup, revhard, brian90, Marta Mike, quickdodgeŽ, Nemesis, Scrappy, Queen Bling, Echonova, v3rd1g0, GsrTurbo320, sloRSX, Chris04EX

como el damn. this is the main event at this point.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
MongolPup, revhard, brian90, Marta Mike, quickdodgeŽ, Nemesis, Scrappy, Queen Bling, Echonova, v3rd1g0, GsrTurbo320, sloRSX, Chris04EX

como el damn. this is the main event at this point.

the fuck you?

quickdodgeŽ
Approach you right? He just asked if you wanted to chat. How much more fucking right do you want?

PROPS. He's right, ya know.

You were bored, so you decided to be bitchy to a guy that didnt look up to par according to your standards? That's fucked up.

Why the fuck do you even care in the first place how they approach you online, if you arent there to date anyways?

You did say that:
Who the fuck goes and looks for "true love" online?. George got that shit on lock.

Later, QD.

v3rd1g0
The women has more horses then a dog food factory!

wtf

MongolPup
the fuck you?

huh?

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:36 PM
huh?

nrrrrrrrmind dude

The Yousef
myspace=neo-con death cult of doom

:2cents:

Marta Mike
unknown: wanna know something funny
SN2BJDM: ?
unknown: you know that thread leeanne made
SN2BJDM: yea
unknown: I just messaged the guy on myspace that she was being mean to and sent him a link of the thread lol told him to register if he wanted to call her out
SN2BJDM: hahahaha
unknown: what do you think about that
SN2BJDM: i think he shoudl
guess who.......: lol me 2

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2006, 10:37 PM
I have never recieved a nasty message from some random guy since I have been registered on myspace.

Me neither........................goddamnit. Later, QD.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:37 PM

You did say that:. George got that shit on lock.

Later, QD.

ftw, fo sho.

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:38 PM
unknown: I just messaged the guy on myspace that she was being mean to and sent him a link of the thread lol told him to register if he wanted to call her out

Thats cute. How would he call me out... other than call me a bitch? He obviously wanted to talk to me. That would almost be as funny as blacknightteg talking shit about me. :eye:

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:39 PM

bahhhahahahahaha.....thas fucked up doooooode! lol

MongolPup
lol AIM convos eh?

Bark: holy shit @ friction between george and lea anne
MongolPup: hell yeah
MongolPup: he went the FUCK off
MongolPup: but i cant see what hes saying
MongolPup: i think hes been reject by a bitch like her
MongolPup: before his is seething
Bark: lol
MongolPup: * i can see
MongolPup: because she did just go off on this poor dude
MongolPup: maybe he is a sicko
Bark: yeah
Bark: but then again maybe not
Mongolpup: or maybe he's just lonely becasue of bitches like her
bark: true
MongolPup: so he tought maybe she was different
MongolPup: who knows
bark: but dude that guy was a hairy mother fucker lol
MongolPup: lol
bark: i checked out his page and i was like *puke*
MongolPup: like how i snuck a dog food joke in there
bark: lol and no one noticed it

v3rd1g0

haha pwnage ftw!

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:40 PM
lol AIM convos eh?

Bark: lol
MongolPup: * i can see
MongolPup: because she did just go off on this poor dude
MongolPup: maybe he is a sicko
Bark: yeah
Bark: but then again maybe not
Mongolpup: or maybe he's just lonely becasue of bitches like her
bark: true
MongolPup: so he tought maybe she was different
MongolPup: who knows
bark: but dude that guy was a hairy mother fucker lol
bark: i checked out his page and i was like *puke*
MongolPup: like how i snuck a dog food joke in there
bark: lol and no one noticed it

Thats funny.

Darling Nikki

ohhh snap

The Yousef
....i love IA

DJ XtRaKŠ
....i love IA

:bowdown:

Kryptonite
Nemesis : +1

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:41 PM
:boobies:

DJ XtRaKŠ
:rly:...

v3rd1g0
....i love IA

i love hot naked chicks..... eh who'd a thunk it

Marta Mike
03-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Thats cute. How would he call me out... other than call me a bitch? He obviously wanted to talk to me. That would almost be as funny as blacknightteg talking shit about me. :eye:

wtf, get over yourself. Bitch you dont look that good. Shit i could wrap some clothes around a stick and it'd have more of a body than you................my my once again DRAMA WHORE attacks again!

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:42 PM
i love hot naked chicks..... eh who'd a thunk it

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job::goodjob:

:jerkit:

The Ren
03-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Who the fuck goes and looks for "true love" online?

I will have you know Scott and I met online.. and we are truely in love going on 2 years.. so again as nemisis said.. shows what kind of person you really are.. not that I needed anymore proof of that shit after you pulled that clown stunt

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:43 PM
wtf, get over yourself. Bitch you dont look that good. Shit i could wrap some clothes around a stick and it'd have more of a body than you................my my once again DRAMA WHORE attacks again!

...bloody hell

~runs out of pringles....can't find anything edible....begins to weep :( ~

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:44 PM

Ok, i didnt say I looked good... but how would he call me out honestly other than calling me a bitch? Blacknightteg tried to start shit-- and he too tried to talk to me. He couldnt say shit. :eye: Thank you too for paying attention to my body more than you should im sure. :)

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I will have you know Scott and I met online.. and we are truely in love going on 2 years.. so again as nemisis said.. shows what kind of person you really are.. not that I needed anymore proof of that shit after you pulled that clown stunt

See I dont pay attention to peoples online relationships. Id rather go out and meet someone, maybe its just me though. And the clown thing...as I said 1 time before, I had no clue it was as bad as you said it was considering I only saw something about it 1 time. :)

Echonova
03-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Damn

SpoonedEG
03-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Nemesis +10
Poor guy really..... just because he is 27 and not too good looking and just because he wanted to chat doesn't make him a motherfucker!
Unbelivable how girls can be mean as hell sometimes.....

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Damn

LOOK AT THE NOOBS FIRST POST!!!!!!

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Nemesis +10
Poor guy really..... just because he is 27 and not too good looking and just because he wanted to chat doesn't make him a motherfucker!
Unbelivable how girls can be mean as hell sometimes.....

Hairest guys... whatever. Sorry for being mean? lol sure I cant take it back now obviously.

The Yousef
LOOK AT THE NOOBS FIRST POST!!!!!!

why you gotta be picking on the n00bs?

Marta Mike
See I dont pay attention to peoples online relationships. Id rather go out and meet someone, maybe its just me though. And the clown thing...as I said 1 time before, I had no clue it was as bad as you said it was considering I only saw something about it 1 time. :)

your sig explains it all.......

SpoonedEG
I bet you are goddamn embarrassed now for having posted that shit that show people how shallow and bitchie you are......

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:49 PM
why you gotta be picking on the n00bs?

shut it noob!

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Jesus christ... its a fucking cartoon.

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 10:50 PM
yousef heres some "Drama Flakes" A Bitch In Every Box!

The Yousef
shut it noob!

how the fuck am i n00b?

don't make come over and regulate on your ass! :boxing:

fawk_you
I bet you are goddamn embarrassed now for having posted that shit that show people how shallow and bitchie you are......

From what people have said in the past, this shit doesnt phase me 1 bit. Im sorry I posted it up... but jesus christ, some people should get over themselfs. (NOT ONLY ME... apparently cause im sure id get that) but some of the other people on here as well. :goodjob:

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:51 PM
yousef heres some "Drama Flakes" A Bitch In Every Box!

...intriguing

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 10:52 PM
hmmm getting repetitive..... i think i shall procrastibate....

Nemesis
lol AIM convos eh?

Nope, never been rejected by a "bitch like her". Ive only been in 4 relationships, only cared to be with those 4 (which lasted at least for a year-3 years), and am currently on my 5th relationship. Luckily Ive never had to come across anyone such as LeAnne. I honestly didnt think too much about these online bouts between her and everyone else, even so to form my own opinion, because it just seemed like girls not liking her, but now I see why guys wont like you now either as well. I just get pissed when anyone gets pushed around or made fun of because the way they look, and honestly in this situation, its the pot calling the kettle black.

The Ren
And the clown thing...as I said 1 time before, I had no clue it was as bad as you said it was considering I only saw something about it 1 time. :)

Bullshit.. 90% of everyone on this site knows how bad it is.. There have been countless threads on ths subject. even recently with Vals clowns.. so dont try and cover that shit up like that.. I dont believe it for a second and as far as im concerned your just a bitch. You and I already had it out once before, or did you forget about the last time you decided to say some shit about it.. and I didnt forgive you then and I sure as hell wont forgive you now..

Thats for damn sure

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Nope, never been rejected by a "bitch like her". Ive only been in 4 relationships, only cared to be with those 4 (which lasted at least for a year), and am currently on my 5th relationship. Luckily Ive never had to come across anyone such as LeAnne. I honestly didnt think too much about these online bouts between her and everyone else, even so to form my own opinion, because it just seemed like girls not liking her, but now I see why guys wont like you now either as well. I just get pissed when anyone gets pushed around or made fun of because the way they look, and honestly in this situation, its the pot calling the kettle black.
Its the internet. :goodjob:

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-19-2006, 10:53 PM
how the fuck am i n00b?

don't make come over and regulate on your ass! :boxing:

wanna compare join dates......noobie!

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 10:54 PM
didn't mean to insult ya nem.

The Yousef
wanna compare join dates......noobie!

oh...well...ummmmm........

~fuck~

kill whitey!!!!!!

Marta Mike
Personally i dont see why he wanted to chat with you anyway when u look like this.......I mean if thats what he likes..oh well to him his own.

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Fugly/Crackwhore.jpg

fawk_you
Bullshit.. 90% of everyone on this site knows how bad it is.. There have been countless threads on ths subject. even recently with Vals clowns.. so dont try and cover that shit up like that.. I dont believe it for a second and as far as im concerned your just a bitch. You and I already had it out once before, or did you forget about the last time you decided to say some shit about it.. and I didnt forgive you then and I sure as hell wont forgive you now..
.................................................. ...............
Thats for damn sure

Dude, do you think I study up on peoples lives as much as half of you people do? Fuck no- dont believe me, dont forgive me- I could give 2 shits.

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Personally i dont see why he wanted to chat with you anyway when u look like this.......I mean if thats what he likes..oh well to him his own.

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Fugly/Crackwhore.jpg
:lmfao: Awesome.

Darling Nikki
holy shit thats one ugly bitch lol

MongolPup
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL @ marta.

Too bad I just repped you.

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:56 PM
holy shit thats one ugly bitch lol

i second that....

DJ XtRaKŠ
oh...well...ummmmm........

~fuck~

kill whitey!!!!!!

im not white

Nemesis
Its the internet. :goodjob:

Yeah, it is.

didn't mean to insult ya nem.

Oh no offense taken man.

The Ren
Dude, do you think I study up on peoples lives as much as half of you people do? Fuck no- dont believe me, dont forgive me- I could give 2 shits.

Oh whatever.. dont even act like you dont love to be center of attention.. JEez you and Chris04ex should hook up.. you both are fucking annoying attention whores.. If you didnt care what people thought about you.. why would you be posting up shit all the time looking for peoples approval.. or why did you even bother coming back to IA after you "moved to florida"?

v3rd1g0

Thats for damn sure

i'm part of the 10 percent that didn'tknow how bad it was. I had just thought maybe u were like most and just didn't like them. I read through here a lot so it's somewhat easy to miss posts.... I'mnot saying it was cool of her to do that but sometimes people miss stuff..

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh no offense taken man.

George likes little girls

^take offense to that....Aha!

SpoonedEG
Hey Fawk you....don't you feel like you just want to kill yourself right now....or at least just sign out from IA FOREVER?

The Yousef
im not white

albino?

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 10:58 PM
George likes little girls

^take offense to that....Aha!

must follow my philosopy.... gotta hit it b4 the hair does... DOH j/k, rule of thumb, if there's fluff on the muff she's old enough

GirlieZ
fawk u and chris04ex should hook up...they would be IA's MOST HATED COUPLE!

The Yousef
must follow my philosopy.... gotta hit it b4 the hair does... DOH j/k, rule of thumb, if there's fluff on the muff she's old enough

try explaining that to the cops...:lmfao:

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Oh whatever.. dont even act like you dont love to be center of attention.. JEez you and Chris04ex should hook up.. you both are fucking annoying attention whores.. If you didnt care what people thought about you.. why would you be posting up shit all the time looking for peoples approval.. or why did you even bother coming back to IA after you "moved to florida"?

Chris has a girlfriend, we are friends. Simple as that. Im not an attention whore, if I posted something like this- I get flamed, CavEr posts something like this and gets postive shit from it. Im not looking for approval, i found funny in it so WHATEVER. Because ive been part of IA for years now, unlike your 1 year IM A HUGE STAR self.... im not going to let some condesending keyboard commando's run me off of something ive been a part of for so long. :2up:

MongolPup
spoon who is in your sig? shes is muy bonita.... unlike the picture of fawk you marta posted.

The Ren
i'm part of the 10 percent that didn'tknow how bad it was. I had just thought maybe u were like most and just didn't like them. I read through here a lot so it's somewhat easy to miss posts.... I'mnot saying it was cool of her to do that but sometimes people miss stuff..

Yes but you and her are completely different.. LeAnn was around when the whole thing started back when imbosile tried to fuck with me about the clown thing.

fawk_you
Hey Fawk you....don't you feel like you just want to kill yourself right now....or at least just sign out from IA FOREVER?
No, sorry I dont feel that? :eye:

The Yousef

and their love child will spawn the Anti-Christ.....:lmfao:

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I must say I did take to cavs thread much better then this one, providing my services and such.

But......... she didn't do shit like post clown pictures.

DJ XtRaKŠ
albino?

correct

fawk_you
Yes but you and her are completely different.. LeAnn was around when the whole thing started back when imbosile tried to fuck with me about the clown thing.
Awesome, just goes to show you're just as low as anyone else. Its ok for him.... :eye:

Darling Nikki
03-19-2006, 11:01 PM
spoon who is in your sig? shes is muy bonita.... unlike the picture of fawk you marta posted.

yea that chick in his sig is pretty hot.

The Yousef

i'd touch her...

fawk_you
I must say I did take to cavs thread much better then this one, providing my services and such.

But......... she didn't do shit like post clown pictures.

Jesus christ, its a fucking non-scary clown...that she didnt even see...and nothing happened.... NEXT!

GirlieZ
haha the anit-christ! thats some hot shit, if this bothers u soo much leanne, just dont post back, but you do b/c u like it, and no one takes ur side

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah and what if shit had gone down?

fawk_you
And my theory of you being one of the most BI-POLAR people ive ever met will never go away. :goodjob:

The Ren
unlike your 1 year IM A HUGE STAR self.... keyboard commando's

I could care if Ive been here for 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year.. if people like me.. its because they like who I am.. not who I try to be.. and as far as a keyboard commando.. i will say the same shit to you on here as I would in person... have you ever notice when you come around how almost everyone who I hang with either ignores you or walks away... I try not to be confrentational unless someone starts shit with me..

The Ren
03-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Awesome, just goes to show you're just as low as anyone else. Its ok for him.... :eye:
he wasnt around for that shit when you were... dont act like im taking favorites here

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 11:03 PM
I could care if Ive been here for 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year.. if people like me.. its because they like who I am.. not who I try to be.. and as far as a keyboard commando.. i will say the same shit to you on here as I would in person... have you ever notice when you come around how almost everyone who I hang with either ignores you or walks away... I try not to be confrentational unless someone starts shit with me..
Sure thing. :goodjob: Until you talk behind their back. But whatever. Im sure the people who you hang out with... are the ones I wouldnt want to hang out with anyways. :eye:

GirlieZ
03-19-2006, 11:04 PM
IM BI-POLAR, this diagnosis coming from a stupid, uneducated coke whore...LUVS IT! ren acts online how she does in real life! eanne why dont you ever do that shit, or u just afraid some GI's might be right when u kill urself!

fawk_you
he wasnt around for that shit when you were... dont act like im taking favorites here
Even then, you were talking behind peoples backs... and I wasnt even part of the whole clown deal...so shove your I HATE REN theory up your ass. Like I said, nothing happened, you didnt see it- FUCKING GET OVER IT.

The Ren
Sure thing. :goodjob: Until you talk behind their back. But whatever. Im sure the people who you hang out with... are the ones I wouldnt want to hang out with anyways. :eye:

Oh right.. I talk about all my friends behind their backs... actually like I have stated before your the only one I did it too.. because talk about bi-polar...you seem to be #1

SpoonedEG
03-19-2006, 11:05 PM

Thanks kids.. I will let her Know! hehe
It's just a pic I found on yahoo.....

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 11:05 PM
LOL.

The Ren
03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Even then, you were talking behind peoples backs... and I wasnt even part of the whole clown deal...so shove your I HATE REN theory up your ass. Like I said, nothing happened, you didnt see it- FUCKING GET OVER IT.

Yes yes.. keep saying how I talk about all my "friends" behind their backs... I wont say anything about someone who isnt around I wouldnt say to their faces... NEXT

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 11:07 PM
IM BI-POLAR, this diagnosis coming from a stupid, uneducated coke whore...LUVS IT! ren acts online how she does in real life! eanne why dont you ever do that shit, or u just afraid some GI's might be right when u kill urself!

Coke whore? I tried sniffin coke, but the ice cubes kept getting lodged in my nose. :eye: Shes never said a cross word to me in real life, which I think is more woman than any of you GI people could be. I wouldnt kill myself over some internet BS.... over some fat chicks telling me to quit looking at them at meets... or quit laughing at them... whatever. Its the internet like ive said.... I still have respect for ren... but YOU cutting me down, is coming from a whore who shows her nasty titties off to the world. And who gets laughed at behind their backs. :eye:

SpoonedEG
This has to be the BEST self KILLING thread I have ever seen.....

v3rd1g0
starting to sound like mtv here.... u have the real world drama, and dating show key lines

The Yousef
03-19-2006, 11:08 PM
okay...sleepy time for theskinnyone

someone PM some BTLFED notes or something while i sleep...:lmfao:

no seriously

The Ren
03-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Im done here.. I have nothing left to say..

GirlieZ
03-19-2006, 11:09 PM
i dont have anything to prove leanne, let ppl laugh, they have everything to be jealous of, i have a car, my own place, my education, my job and some awesome friends...and so sue me for having boobs, at least mine are real, you would have to pay to have boobs...call me when u hit puberty

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 11:09 PM
a whore who shows her nasty titties off to the world.

i liked em and didn't think they were nasty.....

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 11:10 PM
ud only say that because ur not having to pay to look at any boobs. :eye:

SpoonedEG
Ok I am gonna admit it now......
The reason why I am being so hard on her is because I AM that hairy guy..........

Tbird_guy
God damn, i just left the site like 30 minutes ago, and this shit has came up to this...damn...thats some fuct up shit man...besides, he isn't the hairiest, you went to florida with wayne, that sum-bitch is hairy.

Marta Mike
ok umm just curious, why are you on IA?

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Props for the GI P$C. I'm going to sleep too..... I'll be reading all twenty pages tomorrow.

fawk_you
i dont have anything to prove leanne, let ppl laugh, they have everything to be jealous of, i have a car, my own place, my education, my job and some awesome friends...and so sue me for having boobs, at least mine are real, you would have to pay to have boobs...call me when u hit puberty

Ok, one thing though- I wouldnt waste money to be fake... when I could just call you for assistence. :doh:

v3rd1g0
ud only say that because ur not having to pay to look at any boobs. :eye:

only paid once.... when u turn 18 as a guy its a ritual to go to the titty bar, any other time it's my good looks and charm *laughs* ok ok so it's porn most of the other time.

fawk_you
03-19-2006, 11:12 PM
ok umm just curious, why are you on IA?
Because I can be. :eek:

GirlieZ
thanks hun plus one :goodjob:

and leanne quit texting ppl that u want to suck their dicks, i doubt they want ur herpes symplex one on their johnsons!

fawk_you
only paid once.... when u turn 18 as a guy its a ritual to go to the titty bar, any other time it's my good looks and charm *laughs* ok ok so it's porn most of the other time.
Yea, NWS king challenger. ;)

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 11:13 PM
BURN NUMBER TWO!

p.s. i liked them too.

fawk_you
thanks hun plus one :goodjob:

and leanne quit texting ppl that u want to suck their dicks, i doubt they want ur herpes symplex one on their johnsons!
Lol, you ask anyone about text messages... I dont even have them on my phone. Next lie you might want to try.... :eye:

Marta Mike
Because I can be. :eek:
guess u got a point cuz anyone can be lame, attn whore, fake, annoying, conceited and plain out right rude, and you seem to be all of those.

v3rd1g0
03-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Yea, NWS king challenger. ;)

when u got a gift u've got a gift.... i like porn have lots and i like to share.. :-D

Tbird_guy
hahaha, this shit is great, damn, I have missed IA

GirlieZ
dont hate bc u scare guys away with ur non existant boobs and ass

maddawg73
lol, SpoonedEG. can't believe i read the whole thread. interesting shit here. anybody want to clue this noob in on the clown thingy?

fawk_you
guess u got a point cuz anyone can be lame, attn whore, fake, annoying, conceited and plain out right rude, and you seem to be all of those.
Im in it to make friends and all of that.... because ive been part of it for years. For the car scene, because of the car scene. Not to wear skirts to meets and shit for attention.

The Ren
HOLY SHIT!!