PDA

View Full Version : Taillights in the tress (My tale of a drunk driver)

Cliff
04-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Summary:
Alright so tonight after the rodeo me, heather and my lil brother were takin my buddy home past Covington on i20….well on the way back I see these taillights in the trees where a car had run off the road….well I pull over and went back walk up to the window while heather is callin 911 dispatch and the lady looks over and rolls down her window and goes oh I’m sorry and I’m like sorry for what? Do you need any help and she goes no I’m fine thanks though and puts the van in reverse and tries to back out…ummmmm her bumper is shoved into a tree that she hit prolly goin no more than 15-20 mph…..anyways as we’re sittin there talkin to dispatch an officer rides by on his way home and he comes back never even seein the van in the woods…he thought I had run off the road…anyways this woman prolly 20-30 is drunk as hell…..she has no idea what has happened, no clue where she was, said she was on her way from Atlanta to conyers….yet she is goin westbound from Covington towards conyers/Atlanta……well after a lot of laughter from me heather and the now 4 officers there they asks if she has a local tow truck or wrecker service she’d like to call and she points to her bumper and yells I have triple A!!!!! lol alright the story is getting long so I’ll skip to the best part….as it was seen coming since she had huge tits and a low neck shirt….her tit popped out (I didn’t realize it was that cold out ;) ) anyways the lieutant supervisor took her to do her field sobriety test and no one told her about her nipplage so she was on tape failing her test miserably with her tit hanging out….that’s when the officer said I could go ahead and leave since they had all the info they needed….best 45 minutes I have had in a long time…I’m just glad she hit a tree and not another car and didn’t injure herself…she even had a car seat in back….stupid woman

©hris
04-24-2005, 01:03 AM
lol thats funny, around what time was it??? we ended up taking Georgia 20 through loganville back

Cliff
04-24-2005, 01:07 AM
ummmmm we were there with the cops from about 12:15 till 1 am....they just kept crackin jokes on her cause she was so clearly drunk...she got in once turned on the van and then turned on the windshield wipers...lol the cop just turned around and looked at me and laughed....lol the same guy said when her tit popped out he was gonna say somthin like ma'am could you tuck that thing back in but his supervisor was there so he let it slide....she had some nice tits though...i'll give her that

©hris
04-24-2005, 01:10 AM
was it a GSP Officer???? shoulda asked him to help a brother out lol been like hey did u pull over a red civic a few hours ago?

Cliff
04-24-2005, 01:15 AM
lol no these were all 4 newton county no gsp's showed up...i did find out that supervising officer guys have teal lights and not blue

silver
04-24-2005, 01:18 AM
I would have to say... running red lights, hitting curbs, and seeing drunk womans tata's... It turned out to be good times.

©hris
04-24-2005, 01:20 AM
ahahahaaaa sounds like it... well we just ended up going back to my house and drank some beer.... took chuck to school in some pool (no hard feeling bro) and dats about it.

Cliff
04-24-2005, 09:42 AM
yep i'd have to say our night was far superior

Cliff
04-24-2005, 02:12 PM
hahahahahaha so i just found out my brother called my mom last night at 1:30 and it went a lil somthing like this "hey mom i have to tell you about our eventful evening! But first what's a DUI?" lol my mom was like i didn't know if i wanted to hear the rest of the story or not after that....

©hris
04-24-2005, 02:49 PM
LOL!!!!!!

Buford®
04-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Very interesting.....

brittoknee
04-24-2005, 10:59 PM
ha... i was actually in a wreck caused by a drunk driver on 20 going east toward covington... guess the drunks are out that way.... that was about 2 years ago in my red lude....

Big Rick
04-24-2005, 11:08 PM
no pictures? lol funny story tho.

Kristi
04-25-2005, 12:55 PM
all drunk drivers should have their license taken away for a few years and have to do jail time IMO

B16a2 Civic
04-25-2005, 01:00 PM
no pics im guessin :(....Lol that is a crazy story though mayne