PDA

View Full Version : Misc Should I be a hooters girl?

Quik300ZBlondie
04-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Hey everyone! Whats up?! Okay... here's what happened... on Friday I went to Hooters with this guy I'm dating and his buddies for lunch. I walked in and I swear to you... barely had time to get to my seat before the manager of the store was by my side. He asked me if he could get me an application, but I said "nah" b/c I already have a job. He said "come on... doesn't hurt just to fill one out!" So I agreed (trying to be polite) and took the application. I starred at it for 2.5 hours before I even really looked it over. Everyone I was with was telling me to fill it out b/c I need the money to fix up my new car (1990 300ZX N/A). Before we left 3 managers had introduced themselves to me and like 4 hooters girls did too! They all really want me to work there. ANYWHO... I filled the application out (b/c I could use the money) and I handed it in. Well, of course, I got hired. I am a hooter's girl now and I have my first orientation on May 2nd. So, I will be working 2 jobs as of then. The thing is... the guy told me that most waitresses at this resturaunt take home about 800 bucks a week! Now thats good damn money, and would surely fix up my car quick!

Well, I like the money... but Im not a "skank" or whatever some people percieve hooters girls to be! I dunno what to do! HELP!

Sthrnba711
04-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey its money. I saw take the job and use it to fix up your car. If they guys there think your a skank then thats on them, not you. Its sounds like a good job and the money sounds good too.

SaraX5
04-24-2005, 01:19 AM
I dont think its skanky.. you should definitely keep it. Thats good $$. My friend worked there for 3 months last summer and made close to 3 grand.

silver
04-24-2005, 01:20 AM
:ttiwwp:

lemansz
04-24-2005, 01:28 AM
:ttiwwp:

we need pics, then wecan better advise

dereksi
04-24-2005, 10:23 AM
I agree with them ^^ we need pics so we can give our opinons

speedminded
04-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Are you talking about the one on 78?

I had a few friends that worked at the one in Roswell, they didn't walk out during the week without $150 cash and on Friday and Saturday's nights $300...kinda pissed me off because I wasn't even making 1/2 that (after taxes) busting my ass being a construction engineering crew chief for a surveying & civil engineering firm.

Quik300ZBlondie
04-24-2005, 10:51 AM
my cardomain page has pics www.cardomain.com/id/dangerouslowz

I dunno. I met a guy a few weeks back and really like him. He said its up to me but he'd rather me not work there. I dunno what to do! Like one weeks worth of pay will fix every lil thing on my car

Julio
04-24-2005, 11:41 AM
honestly I go to hooters sometimes and this is how I tip:

1) Big Tits fair customer servcice = good tip

2) If small tits you better have good customer servcice = good tip

So you better have good customer service.

Just because is a job at hooters doesn't mean they are skanks, I see more skanks out in regular jobs then working at hooters.

boosted1jz
04-24-2005, 12:04 PM
^^ nice hahahhah

the biggest part is personality..... i love all boobs so i dont discriminate LOL...

which 1 will u be working at?? maybe we can have a IA meet there lol

AznTraitor
04-24-2005, 12:21 PM
well, if you want to make a quick buck, yes go work there.

if you want to have a life of drama and problems...yes go work there.

uncle_el
04-24-2005, 12:24 PM
well, if you want to make a quick buck, yes go work there.

if you want to have a life of drama and problems...yes go work there.

if you have to ask whether or not you should work there... yes, go work there.

AznTraitor
04-24-2005, 12:33 PM
if you have to ask whether or not you should work there... yes, go work there.

I'm not gonna lie, if I was a chick that was good looking, I'd be a stripper....fvck what everyone else thinks, $800-1000 bucks a night would buy alot of crack.

uncle_el
04-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm not gonna lie, if I was a chick that was good looking, I'd be a stripper....fvck what everyone else thinks, $800-1000 bucks a night would buy alot of crack.

lol. i don't disagree... well, with the purchase from funds made i do, lol.

IndianStig
04-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Yes, i say take it, its just a job, not a reflection of who you are and they are not skanks. They are just beautiful women serving good wings.

Kermit
04-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Not to change the subject, but I know you from somewhere...the girl in the picture standing next to the guy in the blue shirt too. I've met both of you at some point???

AznTraitor
04-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Yes, i say take it, its just a job, not a reflection of who you are and they are not skanks. They are just beautiful women serving good wings.

wrong....alot of them do not work their based on their "beautiful looks" just for the mere fact they have tits......I've seen quite a few that have nothing else going on for them except for the fact that they have to wear a tight fitting shirt....and I'm sure once that shirt came off it'd be dissappointing too.

chuck
04-24-2005, 08:48 PM
on of my gf's worked at hooter, she made good money but she said she got tired of all the guys harassing her. i guess it depends on how much you can forget about the 50 year old man stairing at your ass and just think about the money...she couldn't do it, she was only there like 3 or 4 months.

boosted1jz
04-24-2005, 10:12 PM

but pete........ theres only 1 of me!!!! and i know im hot and all but u cant buy me!!!! im just not that kinda guy sorry

A.P. Photography
04-25-2005, 10:31 AM
on of my gf's worked at hooter, she made good money but she said she got tired of all the guys harassing her. i guess it depends on how much you can forget about the 50 year old man stairing at your ass and just think about the money...she couldn't do it, she was only there like 3 or 4 months.
That is the biggest thing right there, you have to be able to take all the harrassing and getting hit on all the time. Even for 3-4 months if you can do it that would fix your car

Allstar3.8T
04-25-2005, 11:02 AM
I can only speak about the Hooters chics I have known. The all ended up coke heads. They talked openly about all the coke done at a local Hoo' and about how its pretty much standard at alot of them they'd worked at. They told me, I am not just pullin this outa my butt. It makes sense why they all make $$, but dont have tish to show for it.

Pebbles
04-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Do whatever you want to..its your life. If you think it will benefit you then go work there..what does it better what we think.

OH and I like hooters, food is da bomb.

AznTraitor
04-25-2005, 06:29 PM
but pete........ theres only 1 of me!!!! and i know im hot and all but u cant buy me!!!! im just not that kinda guy sorry

LOL!

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 06:37 PM
I can only speak about the Hooters chics I have known. The all ended up coke heads. They talked openly about all the coke done at a local Hoo' and about how its pretty much standard at alot of them they'd worked at. They told me, I am not just pullin this outa my butt. It makes sense why they all make $$, but dont have tish to show for it.

LOL, a lot of waitresses Ive met are cokeheads though. Lots of OCharleys waitresses Ive met, Buffalos, and Olive Garden.

If your man doesnt approve, tell him to fix your car, problem is solved.

NzProjeKt
04-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Yup Yup.. alot of these waitresses and strippers stay geeked up...
They become chatter boxes and then stack up on their tips all night :eek: ....

thinkfast®
04-26-2005, 05:49 PM
w0w...

I say go for it! and get us an IA discount for our bomb ass advice :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-26-2005, 08:15 PM
which hooters is it?

i say go for it! i worked at gwinnett place for 4 or 5 months & make good money while i was there. i got a job offer that i couldn't refuse & i worked both jobs for a short period of time, but then i got pregnant...i refused to be a pregnant hooters girl so i had to quit. i've thought about going back part-time, but having 2 kids makes that kinda hard.

there's just a few catches:
men stare at you like you're a piece of meat
men constantly talk shit to you
there is A LOT of estrogen in hooters & we all know that estrogen means drama
you will be stereotyped as a whore, skank, etc.

if you can look past all this, you'll make a great hooters girl. it's a fun job! don't worry about what people say or think about you...it's just a job & it pays the bills (& you'll probably make more money than most of the people who talk shit)! just don't make a career out of it.

as far as hooters girls being coke heads, i won't lie, there are girls there who are, but you can go work in any restaurant & find that.

haha...pete, you think all hooters girls have tits? i'd say about 80% of the time, they're fake & i don't mean implants. you'd be surprised at how creative they get...toilet paper, paper towels, socks, water balloons...i saw it all when i worked there!

BOOSTEDeg
04-26-2005, 08:46 PM
First off, the wings are not all that. Secondly, do you have a good size chest. I went into Hooters the other day and I could swear maybe 2 of the 10 waitresses had a c or better, everyone else were most likely b cups. What was the name of the rerstaurant again....... oh yeah HOOTERS.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-26-2005, 11:10 PM
hooters isn't a boob restaurant...it's a family restaurant! :rolleyes:

D3UC3S
04-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I dated a girl from Hooters once...dont know if that helps u at all :/ What day is it???

00CIVICSI
04-27-2005, 08:24 AM
damn tell your friends to learn how to drive!

JUSHAVNFUN69
04-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Make that money but dont let that money make you!!! :idb:

Dont worry about what people say or think. :2up: ..

Theyre prolly not making real money anyways!!! :rant: :lmfao:

Do yo thang shatwy!!! :hot:

Holla!! :goodjob:

BOOSTEDeg
04-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Ex_Vtec_Girl hooters isn't a boob restaurant...it's a family restaurant!
HAHAHA, it used to be a boob restaurant but recent ventures tell me it is no longer. :confused:

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey everyone! Whats up?! Okay... here's what happened... on Friday I went to Hooters with this guy I'm dating and his buddies for lunch. I walked in and I swear to you... barely had time to get to my seat before the manager of the store was by my side. He asked me if he could get me an application, but I said "nah" b/c I already have a job. He said "come on... doesn't hurt just to fill one out!" So I agreed (trying to be polite) and took the application. I starred at it for 2.5 hours before I even really looked it over. Everyone I was with was telling me to fill it out b/c I need the money to fix up my new car (1990 300ZX N/A). Before we left 3 managers had introduced themselves to me and like 4 hooters girls did too! They all really want me to work there. ANYWHO... I filled the application out (b/c I could use the money) and I handed it in. Well, of course, I got hired. I am a hooter's girl now and I have my first orientation on May 2nd. So, I will be working 2 jobs as of then. The thing is... the guy told me that most waitresses at this resturaunt take home about 800 bucks a week! Now thats good damn money, and would surely fix up my car quick!

Well, I like the money... but Im not a "skank" or whatever some people percieve hooters girls to be! I dunno what to do! HELP!

I kno of a good many hooters girls that work there to earn cash to help pay for a lot of things like school or w/e they need cash for.

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Make that money but dont let that money make you!!! :idb:

You been watchin Players Club again lol

Ganjatrooper
04-28-2005, 01:43 PM

i couldnt of said it better

4dmin
04-28-2005, 03:35 PM
personally most the hooters i've been in the girls aren't anything great my wife is hotter and her cans are bigger. i don't tip any better there unless the girl is hot, the boobs are nice, beer is cold, food is fast, & service is good. i would take the job but use the money to better yourself maybe school so your not there in 5/10/15 years down the road, old burnout, saggy tity waitress ;)

Jimmy B
04-28-2005, 04:03 PM
ive dated 3 hooters girls... you WILL make money if you have good custome service(ie flirt) use what God gave you to make some money.. if the guys pay you a bigger tip because you have tight clothes on, then so be it! work there for a lil bit, make the money.. and then get out.. dont be one who works ther for years..

JUSHAVNFUN69
04-28-2005, 08:47 PM
YOUR WIFE IS HOT PAUL...WOW! :idb: :jerkit: :idb:

personally most the hooters i've been in the girls aren't anything great my wife is hotter and her cans are bigger. i don't tip any better there unless the girl is hot, the boobs are nice, beer is cold, food is fast, & service is good. i would take the job but use the money to better yourself maybe school so your not there in 5/10/15 years down the road, old burnout, saggy tity waitress ;)

JagerGirl
04-29-2005, 09:45 AM
I think you should stick with it... You work for a restaurant, not a strip club. I do not think it's skanky, I think it's a delightfully tacky yet unrefined place to eat... Stick with it and good job girl!

eViLMunkey
04-30-2005, 09:36 AM
;) dunno.. we could hold a try out. :rolleyes:

luvleexcivic
05-23-2005, 12:08 PM
wont it be better if you had huge hooters to work there .. your pretty tho .. i dont think peeps should think that your a skank jus because you work there .. if the moneys good stay ..

civic95
05-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Your beautiful. If I was a good looking girl I would be taking advantage of guys, and getting paid. You look too innocent to be a stripper though, but maybe you should think about modeling on the side too. Work 10 yrs, invest your money, don't waste it, and then you can enjoy the rest of your life retired.:goodjob:

buddha@TeamFX
05-23-2005, 02:33 PM
to the one who started this thread found this pic on ur cardomain page...of fernando's son...we caught noah eating our spiked watermelon at our 4th of july party last year lol...

MitsuEvo6
05-24-2005, 04:27 PM
i say..go for it. Your hot and you should use that. Ignore what people say outside the resturant and have fun at the job. Remember its just that, a job. Whatever you do you wwill be successful. Have fun.

ahmonrah
05-30-2005, 12:34 AM
are there jobs like that for men ???? walk around in shorts and a tank top and take home 800 a night/week whichever? midtown better not be a response .......nor piedmont!!:lmfao:

mogallo
05-30-2005, 03:41 PM
honestly I go to hooters sometimes and this is how I tip:

1) Big Tits fair customer servcice = good tip

2) If small tits you better have good customer servcice = good tip

So you better have good customer service.

Just because is a job at hooters doesn't mean they are skanks, I see more skanks out in regular jobs then working at hooters.

+1 for Julio!!!!

A1EX
06-07-2005, 10:29 PM
can i see your tits?

Cliff
06-07-2005, 11:33 PM
moron

mogallo
06-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Redneck

DreamerTheresa
06-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Skank? Jesus, honey, it's Hooters, not a jack shack. =P

More power to ya!

auxiliary
06-08-2005, 09:00 PM
go for it...my sister worked there for a while, made a shit load of money. You just have to be flirty and playful and not take what people say serious.

Mike4831
06-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Sure why not.

fawk_you
06-15-2005, 02:30 AM
Hey MR, its Lea Anne- what up girl? I think what you are debating on doing is awesome, if you got it- flaunt it. Thats what ill haveta say. I know a few hooters waitresses as well, they made great money. You just have to hold your head high and keep to your goals and you should be fine! Good luck with whatever you do. BTW- it was awesome meetin you at the 300zx nats. :)

green91
06-15-2005, 09:00 PM
You're cute.. i think you could definately be a hooters girl! I give bigger tips to dark eyed girls

s four t5
06-26-2005, 01:46 PM
apparently your friends suck at driving....all those damn RIP's on your car domain....

CiViCCuTie
06-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Do what you got to do...hell if i needed monies I would jumping into those little orange shorts...

A1EX
06-26-2005, 03:43 PM
apparently your friends suck at driving....all those damn RIP's on your car domain....

i agree

HalfBaked
06-27-2005, 12:41 PM
I know this thread is old but, I say do it.

My ex-girlfriend was a hooters waitress. She liked it. Made good money.

USMC_is300
06-27-2005, 02:38 PM
can we see a pic of you so we can tell you yea or na to the hooters uniforms

SLiP-N-SLiDe
06-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice CarDomain site by the way

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/550000-550999/550725_17.jpg

Hahaha, I know these SUCKER! GANGSTAs

Johnny B.
06-28-2005, 05:23 PM
The thing is... the guy told me that most waitresses at this resturaunt take home about 800 bucks a week!

Damn can I be a HooTers Girl? :D

Greddypacked
06-28-2005, 06:15 PM
I say go for it. Just do what you got to do and then look @ all the ca$h you bring home each night. If you like it and like the money keep it going, if you dont like the job say see ya. Alot of guys love Hooter girls, just be a cute flirt and do your job.