PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the look out

blacknightteg
03-19-2006, 11:18 AM
hey yall, keep on the look out for ruts segments on speed today. just thought about it when i was watchin speed n saw him makin fun of one of hte announcers in a lil preview to a segment he has! just figured id be nice n give him props n tell yall to keep on a look out for his segments. thats if i you want to bear the agony of nascar lol

HyPer50
03-19-2006, 11:28 AM
no clue what he looks like so wouldn't know if i saw him or not.

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Has a big beard and mohawk. You'll see him. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2006, 11:45 AM
hey yall, keep on the look out for ruts segments on speed today. just thought about it when i was watchin speed n saw him makin fun of one of hte announcers in a lil preview to a segment he has! just figured id be nice n give him props n tell yall to keep on a look out for his segments. thats if i you want to bear the agony of nascar lol

Ass kissing will more than likely NOT get you on his next segment, dumbass. Later, QD.

Bishop
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
what time is it on at?