PDA

View Full Version : Attn Speedminded

chrisdavis
04-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Have you been riding around Conyers the past few days? I have seen an Acura that looks just like yours several times the past few days. j/w

Cliff
04-24-2005, 12:49 AM
are you thinkin about travis....white integra, black slips, type r front bumper, slammed, it has black and white leather interior, ummmm it's a gsr.....i dunno...does that sound right?

chrisdavis
04-24-2005, 09:46 AM
I havent see the interior, except for the tach in the window as Ive only seen it drive by. But the rest of the description sounds right. The car just seemed to pop up out of nowhere and Ive seen it like three times in 2 days.

speedminded
04-24-2005, 12:15 PM
me with a tach...errr, lemme think, no....and i would hope nobody else has my ugly ass aluminum spoiler/slitter that's has 4" of clearance on level ground. :D

Cliff
04-24-2005, 01:39 PM
lol he works in atlanta and lives in covington so he doesn't come around much except when he and his wife go out to eat...so yea that was prolly travis...next time you see him if you get the chance say hello and tell him you know me...he's been a good friend of mine for the last 4 years or so

The Ren
04-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I wanna know who owns that beautiful white mkiv i see everyday in conyers off of west ave/ klondike near my work

Cliff
04-24-2005, 02:29 PM
bone stock with a stock spoiler?? it's a woman about mid to late 40's i'd say and she lives off of johnson road...the road at the redlight in front of your work.....if you go down it about a 1/2 mile theres a sharp turn to the right and she lives on the right in the turn....metal fense around the yard.....is that enough info for ya? lol

The Ren
04-24-2005, 02:35 PM
I know her.. I didnt realize that was her driving it.. i never see the driver.. one of the girls at work was telling me about her and how she got it but I have never seen it before...

Cliff
04-24-2005, 02:47 PM
she's had it since it was new i believe...she's had it a looooooong time

The Ren
04-24-2005, 03:15 PM
its nice...Very nice she must take good care of it

Cliff
04-24-2005, 03:22 PM
there are much better mkiv's in conyers just wait till some good weather comes around...i know the majority of them won't drive them in the rain...one of my buddies has one with a c/f trd hood so he can't really drive it in the rain

speedminded
04-25-2005, 12:51 AM
...one of my buddies has one with a c/f trd hood so he can't really drive it in the rainthat's what the blue or lime green painters masking tape is for!