PDA

View Full Version : Ghostgal _ Long awaited pics

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kryptonite
03-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Finaly here they are ..... BUT wheres the pics of her?????????

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Are you serious? Later, QD.

ct9a gsr
03-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Are you serious? Later, QD.

+1

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2006, 11:37 AM
^^^ Lolol. I wasn't really trying to flame, but it looks like it's just a decal kit added to the car. I don't understand why it's "long-awaited." It's clean. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
03-19-2006, 11:42 AM
^^^ Lolol. I wasn't really trying to flame, but it looks like it's just a decal kit added to the car. I don't understand why it's "long-awaited." It's clean. Later, QD.

QD your so blunt

HyPer50
03-19-2006, 12:00 PM
hrmm...

imbosile
03-19-2006, 12:18 PM
....lose that yellow whatever it is.

A.P. Photography
03-19-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't think the yellow will flow too good with the red interior :2cents:

Kryptonite
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
LOL, long awaited cause we been hearing about it so long.. and been waiting...
she finaly emailed me the pics to post up for her :2cents:

rolling_trip
03-19-2006, 06:38 PM
what the hell is that on the gas cap, did the decal start falling off?

Kryptonite
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Look we all know this is a work in progress, i guesse except for you a$$holes .. wich there is plenty of on this site... I already explained the title to this thread once already.. we just been wantin some pics of the project , why you guys gotta jump on her.... WOW shes changin up the scheme and isnt done - lets be Captain Obviuos about it....... :rolleyes:

Negrodamus
03-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Damn, a neon with TYC tails and stickers FTW.

dtbd
03-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Its all custom work with the decals my mom and I did it togther. Its a design on my gas lid and eyelids. My graphics are yellow cuda stripes like the old cudas . Planin on gettin a cuda hood soon. Also those are the depo black led taillights ok not tycs 150 bucks worth . Where I live my rides a cool neon . Im going for never seen before and custom work. I love what Ive done and thats all that matters to all of you who are crap. Thanks krypto and looks awhole better in person. My 1st show is this weekend so well see if I get 3rd or 2nd in my class.

dtbd
03-19-2006, 10:20 PM
By the way my inside is being changed to yellow also and my calibers . Yellow looks cool on black. Shes all going to be a yellow and black sxt soon. These pics are just the start of her . Turbo and Nitrous are coming soon.

A.P. Photography
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM
By the way my inside is being changed to yellow also and my calibers . Yellow looks cool on black. Shes all going to be a yellow and black sxt soon. These pics are just the start of her . Turbo and Nitrous are coming soon.
Cool, yellow and black work well. Just couldn't see the yellow, black, and red :goodjob:

ct9a gsr
03-19-2006, 11:56 PM
By the way my inside is being changed to yellow also and my calibers.

What are calibers?

HyPer50
03-20-2006, 01:04 AM
i'm assuming she meant calipers, but i'm sure you knew that and were just asking sarcastically

Nitro
03-20-2006, 08:18 AM
ya'll really need to give Holly a chance to finish her project which as u can see is in a transition stage....why give all this negative feedback towards someone who is trying to accomplish something ....no matter what it may be?

damn!! *if u don't have anything nice to say* ~read & keep on moving~

don't get me wrong ....if u got some positive ideas or suggestions for her i'm sure she's open for it :D

it's her car , her ideas....she has to drive it ...do u? will u ever be in even in the passenger seat ....unlikely :)

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMM.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks alot nitro and krypto. Yeah shes still unfinshed . She is gonna be yellow and black. Same cuda stripes and custom eyelids and gascap. Also keepin my neon sxt on windsheild. Yellow is going on my calipers excuse me for making a spelling mistake like none of you do. Yellow doors pillers, yellow and black leather seats., yellow and silver racing pedals, daimond aluminum flloor mats, changing my custom red and black flamed speedhut gauges to yellow and silver checkered speedhut gauges,black vinyl headliner,cuda hood, black painted front lip, srt sides and rear, m3 fenders, m3 black non led mirrors, vertical front doors, shaved rear and trunk, tinted front windows. gloss black painted stock rims and lug nuts.Eibach coilovers and viper alarm. Hahn turbo and nitrous wet kit. Thats my plans until I change my mind again. Next project fall into next year repaint her a cool kind of mett.red.

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Gosh guys! Why is everyone being so mean! I mean I think she has done great for what she started with. I mean it seriously takes a lot of talent and know how to make a stock neon look even worse then it did from the factory. :thumbsup:

Keep it up! I need a good laugh.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Next project fall into next year repaint her a cool kind of mett.red.

Well, I said before I wasn't trying to bash, just didn't understand all the hype about pics of your car and that's all there was. The yellow stripe isn't too bad, but the eyelids and gas cap are awful, TBH.

The reason for the quote was this: It makes no sense to me why you would put all the money into your car for all the shit you said you're putting on with all the yellow graphics and to change your red stuff over to yeloow when, in a year, you're going to paint the car red. If you already know you're going to go red, why not get ready for it now? That's a kind of fucked up plan. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Cause Im keepin my old red and black stuff around when and if I do change her to red again. I love my eyelids and gaslid its a design and youd have to see it up close to understand . Its not ugly its creative . Dodge is suppose to be different . Around where I live they love my ride always gettin the thumbs up . I love my ride who cares what some of your think. I just let nitro and krypto see my finshed project you all are just about is crappy as over on srt forums.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 04:34 PM
The lids and gas lid is a artistic thing also noone would understand that on here. WAIT TO I WIN 3RD OR 2ND PLACE AT SHOWS.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Lolol. Whatever you say. Later, QD.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 04:56 PM
ok does any1 need a hug???????..........1

imbosile
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
you would probly win first at nopi.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey like nitro says if you dont have anything nice to say leave me the crap alone. That goes for most of that have posted crap of remarks.

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 05:05 PM
i mean its a work in progresswhen its done it should raise some eyebrows so lets all just give the lady a chance me personally i like the look its "DIFFERENT"and why not dare to be different

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:09 PM
How about if I do copper or yellow lids and gas door painted. Look better than the decals. Guess you guys never heard of Cuda Stripes. I dont go out of state for my shows just Iowa shows.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks so much purplehazing way to describe how I feel. Thanks also for liking her so far.

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 05:13 PM
keep the stripes i was even thinking the same patern in the gas tank cover could have gone in the stripes just some food for thought

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 05:15 PM
yo ghostgal.......the peeps that say negative things dont have a car a good as yours which is why they hate!!!!!!!!........just keep that in mind.........1

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks alot you 2 I dare to be different thanks for the saying purplehazing .Might go for that idea purple in my stripes.

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Looks good girl! Its different and original. Dont listen to the haters on here...do whatcha do babe! ;)

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks 2mch whats your ride like. I love my ride being different and original.Like some on here rides are.

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I have a honda accord, Im lookin for somethin new cuz Im sick of it! Seriously considering a G35 coupe :cool:

dtbd
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
A g35 coupe awesome . I want another ride also . Either a srt4 acr or a modded out 04-06 wrx.But for now just my neon sxt for shows and turbo next and nitrous and going vertical for the front doors.

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 05:55 PM
if i could resize my pics i would post some of my pics up just for u to see my work in progress

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry to intrude on your thread...I just had to check up on my boys! ;) When do we get to see pics of you beside the ride? :goodjob:

dtbd
03-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Love to see your ride purple I pmed krypto about what paint he used on his stock rims for the blue cause Im lookin to do my stock sxt rims a gloss black .Never seen sxts with painted stock rims so again I dare to be different with that idea.

Tracy
03-20-2006, 06:07 PM
good luck! Sorry to hear about the Iowa thing. JK :D

lsvteceg954
03-20-2006, 06:14 PM
ya'll really need to give Holly a chance to finish her project which as u can see is in a transition stage....why give all this negative feedback towards someone who is trying to accomplish something ....no matter what it may be?

damn!! *if u don't have anything nice to say* ~read & keep on moving~

don't get me wrong ....if u got some positive ideas or suggestions for her i'm sure she's open for it :D

it's her car , her ideas....she has to drive it ...do u? will u ever be in even in the passenger seat ....unlikely :)

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMM.

Werd..What he said

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 06:31 PM
this is a very sexy biatch

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Yo Purple, You do remember i posted up your whip in the post your Dodge right? Just right click save image and its already sized bro.... Other wise hit me up, Ill post up for ya.

imbosile
03-20-2006, 07:39 PM
nice

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Sorry to intrude on your thread...I just had to check up on my boys! ;) When do we get to see pics of you beside the ride? :goodjob:
:eek: Speaking of when im gonna get pics of you on the Srt????

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Whenever you are ready honey! ;)

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 07:45 PM
.the peeps that say negative things dont have a car a good as yours which is why they hate!!!!!!!!.......

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Yeah right. Fuck you. Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
03-20-2006, 08:14 PM
Sweetness...another chick in the mopar scene...Do what makes you happy Holly. Looks clean...keep it up chick!

Nitro
03-20-2006, 08:38 PM

hrmmmmmmmmmmm?

dtbd
03-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Love your ride also Queen love magnums lots of muscle and the big wheels and tires Im going 18 or 19 later this year but for now I just got wider michlin hydroedges and paintin my stock sxt rims gloss black for something custom and different. Anyway love to have a srt8 magnum my dream ride .

The Ren
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
The color of the car=hot.. im not feeling the graphics and specially not the headlights, but whatever makes you happy..

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 08:52 PM
yo ghostgal.......the peeps that say negative things dont have a car a good as yours which is why they hate!!!!!!!!........just keep that in mind.........1

Yes, that is why I say negative things, because she has a better car than me...not because I have a thing called taste, it is definately the fact that her neon is better than what I drive.

Thank you so much so making that clear to me.

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Yes, that is why I say negative things, because she has a better car than me...not because I have a thing called taste, it is definately the fact that her neon is better than what I drive.

Thank you so much so making that clear to me.
STFU! If you dont have anything useful to say...dont post in her thread! This aint the whoreslounge...take your meaningless posts back there! :2up:

dtbd
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
What is with not liking my new graphics to bright for ya . I love yellow and black wait to you see her finished and the inside is gonna be awesome .What do like my smoked heads with the custom lids might paint those yellow maybe paint them a gloss black. Im paintin my pillers that yellow and calipers also. And to the person apolizeing for the Iowa thing you mean the hawkeyes losing .Dont like them my team lost out also I love the Buckeyes.

Tracy
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
LOL!!! Yea, STFU Matt. You don't have anything useful to say and at some point 2muchbooty became the Dodge forum mod. You didn't know?

Tracy
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
What is with not liking my new graphics to bright for ya . I love yellow and black wait to you see her finished and the inside is gonna be awesome .What do like my smoked heads with the custom lids might paint those yellow maybe paint them a gloss black. Im paintin my pillers that yellow and calipers also. And to the person apolizeing for the Iowa thing you mean the hawkeyes losing .Dont like them my team lost out also I love the Buckeyes.

I was kidding about the Iowa thing. ;) I don't really know what I meant. I just wanted to get in on the hating without being mean to you :)

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:00 PM
LOL!!! Yea, STFU Matt. You don't have anything useful to say and at some point 2muchbooty became the Dodge forum mod. You didn't know?
:rolleyes:

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Just showin my boys some luv, thats all! ;)

Tracy
03-20-2006, 09:01 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I win ;)

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:02 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I win ;)
Damn! You got me there hun! :D

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:07 PM
So I see my ride would rule all your flamers without the yellow graphics . You all hate the yellow why to loud and different for ya . Thats why I love my ride even better Im a mopar rebel gal. With my turbo and nitorus will be even faster than the flamers on here. What I really love on my ride is the custom dual exhaust the wing and my new depo black led tails and now my yellow cuda stripes. I stand out from the rest. Cant wait for my yellow and black inside .Planing on gettin some custom projectors soon for my heads.I love being from Iowa also .

Nitro
03-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Just showin my boys some luv, thats all! ;)

hey sesssssssssy :tongue:

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:10 PM
So I see my ride would rule all your flamers without the yellow graphics . You all hate the yellow why to loud and different for ya . Thats why I love my ride even better Im a mopar rebel gal. With my turbo and nitorus will be even faster than the flamers on here. What I really love on my ride is the custom dual exhaust the wing and my new depo black led tails and now my yellow cuda stripes. I stand out from the rest. Cant wait for my yellow and black inside .Planing on gettin some custom projectors soon for my heads.I love being from Iowa also .
I like this chick! :D

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:11 PM
hey sesssssssssy :tongue:
Hey honey! How Youuuuuuu doin? ;)

Nitro
03-20-2006, 09:11 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I win ;)

waz up evo gurl? how ya been :bowdown:

The Ren
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM

I dont like ANY graphics personally.. I only have 3 stickers on my supra.. and even those to me are too big... but one is for IA, one is for my car club, and one reps the best shop in de world

Nitro
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey honey! How Youuuuuuu doin? ;)

getting ready to hit the sack :( me & Ant. gotta face the man in the morning<court>

Tracy
03-20-2006, 09:13 PM

I'll give you the same advise I give all the new people on this site. FUCK 'EM!!! IA is full of haters (but there are twice the amount of cool people in the equation). They'll get over it by the end of the week. Next week it'll be someone else and you'll be old news. Ask 2muchbooty ;) I gave her the same advice at one point when everyone was picking on her.

Just don't get caught lying in your posts or sucking other members dicks or "acting like an attention whore" (the definition on that varies depending on the week of the month :)) and you'll be fine. They never forget those 3 things.

Also remember that some of the members are just assholes. They get a kick out of seeing people get upset about the internet crap. Don't let them win. Just stand your ground and FIGHT LIKE HELL!!!! :D :D

Tracy
03-20-2006, 09:14 PM
waz up evo gurl? how ya been :bowdown:

Finally got my Evo back together..that's how I am!!!!!! :D How you been. Get the car finished? (what happened with Evolution?)

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:14 PM
I'll give you the same advise I give all the new people on this site. FUCK 'EM!!! IA is full of haters (but there are twice the amount of cool people in the equation). They'll get over it by the end of the week. Next week it'll be someone else and you'll be old news. Ask 2muchbooty ;) I gave her the same advice at one point when everyone was picking on her.

Just don't get caught lying in your posts or sucking other members dicks or "acting like an attention whore" (the definition on that varies depending on the week of the month :)) and you'll be fine. They never forget those 3 things.

Also remember that some of the members are just assholes. They get a kick out of seeing people get upset about the internet crap. Don't let them win. Just stand your ground and FIGHT LIKE HELL!!!! :D :D
Tracy is my HERO! ;)

2mchbooty
03-20-2006, 09:16 PM
getting ready to hit the sack :( me & Ant. gotta face the man in the morning<court>
Yeah Im about to go to bed too! Good luck with that guys! Im sure everything will work out. Love ya'll! ;)

Nitro
03-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Finally got my Evo back together..that's how I am!!!!!! :D How you been. Get the car finished? (what happened with Evolution?)

i don't want to jack her thread anymore :cool: i'll pm u aigh't babes?

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Like I said Im a Mopar Rebel all the way .I love what Ive done to my ride and not changing anything .All what you said is not me . I mod my ride for me and my husband shes a hobby for both of us to do together .He goes to my shows with me when hes not workin. I like your evo tracy . I love all fast rides . What ride Im lookin at now is a import so lovin the wrx modded to crap of course hate stock .

Nitro
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah Im about to go to bed too! Good luck with that guys! Im sure everything will work out. Love ya'll! ;)

preciate :hot:

Tracy
03-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Like I said Im a Mopar Rebel all the way .I love what Ive done to my ride and not changing anything .All what you said is not me . I mod my ride for me and my husband shes a hobby for both of us to do together .He goes to my shows with me when hes not workin. I like your evo tracy . I love all fast rides . What ride Im lookin at now is a import so lovin the wrx modded to crap of course hate stock .

Thanks! My car is the ricey-ist of the rice and I don't give a fuck!!!!! I'll run everyone over if they don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!

For real, good luck! Keep the fight alive!!!!1

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Lolol @ this crap..... Later, QD.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:23 PM
You nice guys and gals can highjack my thread anytime . Ive made some cool new friends like tracy and queen bing and 2mch and my old friends krypto , nitro and purplehazing.

The Ren
03-20-2006, 09:23 PM
tracy check your email girl.. i need your expertise..

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Why is quickdodge a mod on here when he down right is a flamer.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm not a flamer. I'm married with 3 kids and far from homogenized. I've been a mod on IA since IA opened. I've been a mod in DODGE since this forum was put up. I didn't start out bashing your car. No..I don't like it. Yes...I think it's ugly. But I didn't come out and say it. I just asked you a couple of questions about your intentions. You were the one that kept assuming I was bashing it. So that's on you, not me. And get your shit straight. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Im into graphics and so are shows . I won 3rd place with my old red graphics see where these gets me .Too all those who flame my graphics .Who the crap cares . I only had krypto post these cause some of the nice ones wanted to see what shes lookin like.

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Sorry to break the news, but I'm going to post what I'm going to post.

I'm not going to listen to anyone else. If I have an opinion about something I'm going to post it in a thread where obviously people want opinions stated.

If you don't want to hear criticizism don't make your car look like shit, it is that simple.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:31 PM
A few of your hate it cause who cares . Its different and loud .Like I said I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT ALWAYS. I love being a rebel . More who hate her crap less I care. Ill fight it all the way.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Who cares what you haters think wow like a few of you compared to alot of ones who like her. What do you hate about her the yellow graphics right but rest rules.

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Your full of craphalf baked . My ride is way cooler than yours.

That it is. I wish my car could be cool and have ugly graphics/ugly color schemes/and look like it had down syndrome.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Whats so ugly about yellow and black . The red is being changed soon. I hate you saying anything like that . God made kids and people with down syndrome shame on you for crap like that. So its just the yellow again who cares. Rest of my ride rules cool.

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Whats so ugly about yellow and black . The red is being changed soon. I hate you saying anything like that . God made kids and people with down syndrome shame on you for crap like that. So its just the yellow again who cares. Rest of my ride rules cool.

Rules cool?

And yes god did make kids with down syndrome, mainly so that he had something to laugh at. But don't worry, you gave god something else to laugh at.

Good work with the car! God approves!

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 09:46 PM
It's still lolol up in this bitch. Later, QD.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:49 PM
You dont mess with my Jesus! Yeah he loves my ride. Anyway your crap for saying such rude crap . I love special kids and adults. Nothing to laugh at wait to you get really sick and see if your laughing then. I love my ride who cares what you flamers think again.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Dont use stupid language in my threads please. Yes Im a Christain and proud of it.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Halfbaked and quick leave me the crap alone. Not flaming your rides so dont mine .

quickdodgeŽ
Funny how you seem to sidestep the fact that I never started out "flaming" your car. You made some comments towards me and I was honest. I didn't flame you at all...in the beginning. But you took it wrong and now here we are. Lolol. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
Nothing to laugh at wait to you get really sick and see if your laughing then..

Hmm...what are the odds. You love tards and you love your car, a coincedence...I think not.

Nothing to laugh at wait to you get really sick and see if your laughing then..

As long as I'm able to breathe I'll laugh at your car...don't worry.

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Jesus loves the little ricers!

All the ricers of the world!

Black and yellow, red and white!

Altezzas are precious in His sight!

Jesus loves the little ricers of the woooorrrrrlld!

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Your only a kid halfbacked so grow up. My ride is always changin like I said Im gettin me projectors headlights 400 bucks worth and more to come . All who hate who gives a crap.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 09:58 PM
SO RICE WINS SHOWS IS MY THING. I LOVE BEING A TURBO NITROUS RICER RIDE . IM a RICER FOR CHRIST . By the way those arent euro tails they are expensive depo black led tails .

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Yo dont worry with them girl.........i drive a blue and yellow neon...........more than half dont know the reason behind it so i dont care......and they dont have the guts to think outside the box and be different.........damn did that word different come up again??????:lmfao:......1

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 10:00 PM
I LOVE BEING A TURBO NITROUS RICER RIDE

Your car doesn't have turbo or nitrous tho...

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks black . The flamers are always the ones who are stock and hate to mod . Most are not show rides.

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:01 PM
IM a RICER FOR CHRIST . .
Ummmmmmm...... ummm..ummm....mmmmm .... are you shittin me?

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks black . The flamers are always the ones who are stock and hate to mod . Most are not show rides.

I'm not stock. :)

<3

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 10:02 PM
and they dont have the guts to think outside the box and be different.....

Wow. You are just as cool.....no. I don't have the guts? I've had my Neon probably a lot longer than you. Since 98 here. I was in mine trying to modify it before parts were even there for it. I've raced my Neon. I've got 2 championships in my Neon. What do you guys have? Show trophies? Hail, I've got at least 20 of those, myself. So what's up. Later, QD.

HalfBaked

I'm not stock either...

Julio
How can I say something without beeing an asshole..

The car can still be saved...

In order to save the car, do the following:

REMOVE DECALS

BURN THE CAR AND CLAIM INSURANCE

OR RETURN TO DEALER.

=]

j/k

The decals got to go.. Ncie wheels and drop and thats all you need to be nice and clean. =]

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:03 PM
How would you know and yes she does she has a hahn turbo almost 5 grand turbo and a n/x wet nitrous kit 75 shots of nitrous could get a 100 shots also.

Julio
03-20-2006, 10:04 PM

Fuck show rides.. I like Show cars when they are done corectly =]

imbosile
just becase stuff is expensive does not mean it looks good.

HalfBaked
Thats a lot of money to waste

Kryptonite
Wow. You are just as cool.....no. I don't have the guts? I've had my Neon probably a lot longer than you. Since 98 here. I was in mine trying to modify it before parts were even there for it. I've raced my Neon. I've got 2 championships in my Neon. What do you guys have? Show trophies? Hail, I've got at least 20 of those, myself. So what's up. Later, QD.
Not trying to get in the middle of this but, I can vouch for the above said..
I met QD back in the day

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks, Krypt. Later, QD.

Dragonfly5338
How would you know and yes she does she has a hahn turbo almost 5 grand turbo and a n/x wet nitrous kit 75 shots of nitrous could get a 100 shots also.

People who concern themselves with decals, blacked-out headlights and m3 fenders neither have a turbo nor nitrous.

Thus I have spoken.

blackboi50

QD!!!!!!!!.....your excluded from this conversation..........trust i know ur past........((((((ive talked to nitro and u in person whether u remember or not))))....i have talked to u at shows.........but just to let u know ive banged trophies at 3 out of 4 shows i did........yea just started..............ghost just take the negative and turn it into a positive...........think about it

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Dude. QD is the King of all Neons. Kinda like Budweiser.. but with neons, not beer.

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Only I can exclude me from this convo. Later, QD.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:09 PM
People who concern themselves with decals, blacked-out headlights and m3 fenders neither have a turbo nor nitrous.

Thus I have spoken.

imma just say i think thats an ignorant statement!!!!!!!..........1

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Only I can exclude me from this convo. Later, QD.

(((((Bows his head in QDs direction and walks out)))))))).........1

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
You know it's good, homey. Later, QD.

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
ok ok ok ok time to set things staight ok ghost just chill laugh at what they say i mean in all fairness 1 qd have always been a very upfront person if he does not like something he will let u know 2 half baked he is very cool to me and him had it out a while ago and like tracy said they will flame and get on there way and really qd i look up to him for one reason he is dodge as we always say he is different but u can't get mad at everything people say just make them believers just do the damn thing like me i have very big plans for my car but if i say them people will have something to xay so i will take it a day at a time so u just do the damn thing

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Dude. QD is the King of all Neons. Kinda like Budweiser.. but with neons, not beer.
LOL im sure Nitro is in there somwhere, and im not too far behind- im on my 2nd

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 10:12 PM
imma just say i think thats an ignorant statement!!!!!!!..........1

Ahem. If I had a 5 grand turbo on my crappy neon, I would post pictures of more than just yellow decals and some wonky gas cap.

First of all, the lack of any sort of intercooler tips me off that indeed, there is no turbo.

Also, anyone who claims to be a "ricer for christ" probably wouldn't have nitrous, since it is against the law, after all.

Might be ignorant.. but inherently true.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:13 PM
ok ok ok ok time to set things staight ok ghost just chill laugh at what they say i mean in all fairness 1 qd have always been a very upfront person if he does not like something he will let u know 2 half baked he is very cool to me and him had it out a while ago and like tracy said they will flame and get on there way and really qd i look up to him for one reason he is dodge as we always say he is different but u can't get mad at everything people say just make them believers just do the damn thing like me i have very big plans for my car but if i say them people will have something to xay so i will take it a day at a time so u just do the damn thing

LOGICAL MAN!!!!!!!...............he-salup!!!!!!.........1

Dragonfly5338
LOGICAL MAN!!!!!!!...............he-salup!!!!!!.........1

How is that logical when it's hardly even considered english? :tongue:

dtbd
Well sorry the graphics are stayin on untill I change my mind and repaint her either a silver mett . Also I have some eibach coilvers on order and upgrading sometime to 19s with some koing rims.But for now again my mods are brilliant yellow cuda stripes, srt4 wing and custom dual exhaust with glasspack muffler,depo black leds, smoked 3rd , smoked heads fiberglass eyelids, tinted windows soon all of them . This week yellow and black leather seats , yellow and silver checkered custom speedhut gauges, yellow and silver pedals,black headliner, projector headlights later , pt cruiser gaslid, cuda hood, vertical doors front shaved rear,yellow pillers inside, yellow calipers, gloss black painted rims .I LOVE MY YELLOW AND BLACK THEME more and more. Yes IM A RICER FOR CHRIST!

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:15 PM

he dont kno the dodge peeps too well.......1

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Well sorry the graphics are stayin on untill I change my mind and repaint her either a silver mett . Also I have some eibach coilvers on order and upgrading sometime to 19s with some koing rims.But for now again my mods are brilliant yellow cuda stripes, srt4 wing and custom dual exhaust with glasspack muffler,depo black leds, smoked 3rd , smoked heads fiberglass eyelids, tinted windows soon all of them . This week yellow and black leather seats , yellow and silver checkered custom speedhut gauges, yellow and silver pedals,black headliner, projector headlights later , pt cruiser gaslid, cuda hood, vertical doors front shaved rear,yellow pillers inside, yellow calipers, gloss black painted rims .I LOVE MY YELLOW AND BLACK THEME more and more. Yes IM A RICER FOR CHRIST!

So am I right? No turbo or nitrous is on that car, correct? :)

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey... he from the Islands, so dont be hard on him

dtbd
Dont need a intercooler with a hahn turbo kit its a bolt on and for a automatic. I dont use my nitrous only for shows so not illegal if I dont use it . Plus Im a rebel who cares if the cops dont see you use it why not have some fun. Dont see the rest of you post pics of your turbos .

Kryptonite
Ahem. If I had a 5 grand turbo on my crappy neon, I would post pictures of more than just yellow decals and some wonky gas cap.

First of all, the lack of any sort of intercooler tips me off that indeed, there is no turbo.

Also, anyone who claims to be a "ricer for christ" probably wouldn't have nitrous, since it is against the law, after all.

Might be ignorant.. but inherently true.
he was refering to the m3 fenders and blackout headlights :eye:

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey... he from the Islands, so dont be hard on him

My bad.. english as a second language is excused!

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Dont need a intercooler with a hahn turbo kit its a bolt on and for a automatic. I dont use my nitrous only for shows so not illegal if I dont use it . Plus Im a rebel who cares if the cops dont see you use it why not have some fun. Dont see the rest of you post pics of your turbos .

Eat my small white dick please.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:20 PM

Ignorant statement #2!!!!!!..........1

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:21 PM
By the way Im not a he Im a gal. Im from the midwest.

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:22 PM
So Im not posting my engine no more pics for all of you to flame . You flame no way seeing my engine bay.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:24 PM
So Im not posting my engine no more pics for all of you to flame . You flame no way seeing my engine bay.

Hey Holly..........who would have thought it would have gotten this big!!!!!!!!!........1

Dragonfly5338
Ignorant statement #2!!!!!!..........1

How is it ignorant? I said problems with grammar are excused if english isn't your native language.

Hold on, I'll go take a pic of my turbo.. might take a sec, it's raining and cold outside.

HalfBaked
Aww, I posted my turbo and my car, why can't you...

wait you don't have a turbo you fucking tard.

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:25 PM
By the way Im not a he Im a gal. Im from the midwest.
I was standing up for purple- thats what that was about - calm down, then reply

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
THank you :D

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:27 PM

do u have diamond plate mats along with TV/DVD screens and a crazy sound system??????...................didnt think so..........we on two different planets rite now homey!!!!!!............1

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey everyone started it . You all should know if you dont like my ride who cares . Why would I change it for any of you. Thanks to all the flamers . Least I know I will win shows for different and wild lookin.I won 3rd place for being unique with my old red and black theme . Thanks for all the fun.

HalfBaked
03-20-2006, 10:28 PM
She doesn't either I'm willing to bet..

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey everyone started it . You all should know if you dont like my ride who cares . Why would I change it for any of you. Thanks to all the flamers . Least I know I will win shows for different and wild lookin.I won 3rd place for being unique with my old red and black theme . Thanks for all the fun.

So true!!!!!!!.....well stated..........1

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
e.

Hold on, I'll go take a pic of my turbo.. might take a sec, it's raining and cold outside.
Very cold!

Dragonfly5338

Here's mine, too!!!!!!!!!!! :D

blackboi50
She doesn't either I'm willing to bet..

dats why its still under-consruction homie!!!!!!.........in due time man...........1

purplehazing
hey i have a turbo neer said it was in the car but i have a turbo and if i can tell u what the color of your car represents D what do i win?

dtbd
03-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Like I said No and never not to any of you flamers. Turbo is sweet to have not to sure about the nitrous . Were cool Krypto. I do have a turbo kit and crappy nitrous.

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Here's mine, too!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok so what are u trying to prove!!!!!!........I can bet anyday that u will whoop my ass in a race..........but can u beat me on the Db reader???????......two different planets!!!!.........1

blackboi50
03-20-2006, 10:35 PM
hey i have a turbo neer said it was in the car but i have a turbo and if i can tell u what the color of your car represents D what do i win?

nothing........a pat on the back at the most!!!!!!..........1

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:35 PM
I posted mine because i took offence a little, cause i have alot of other shyt m3 mirrors ect. and im boostin, yes i have the diamond plate included

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
nothing........a pat on the back at the most!!!!!!..........1
hey i know also!

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
qd did u ever get the pics?

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:37 PM
damn... just slowing down on the 11th page..... WOW... i think this is the biggest i ever started :lmfao:

dtbd
SO dragon your a evo gal cool. Why you flaming my ride what dont you like about it just the yellow right . What color of cuda stripes would look good silver or red or how about flat black. How about projectors for the heads and pt cruiser billitt style for the gaslid. 19inch rims and tires, cuda hood , blackpainted front lip , Might put the kamanari kit on her.Oh yeah slam her also .

blackboi50
Only mah boyz know and thats all that matters..........i drive it everyday!!!!!!!!.........1

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:39 PM
SO dragon your a evo gal cool. Why you flaming my ride what dont you like about it just the yellow right . What color of cuda stripes would look good silver or red or how about flat black. How about projectors for the heads and pt cruiser billitt style for the gaslid. 19inch rims and tires, cuda hood , blackpainted front lip , Might put the kamanari kit on her.Oh yeah slam her also .
Now your asking them what to do? I got lost somewhere...... brb

purplehazing
03-20-2006, 10:39 PM
the blue and yellow represents me to see both parents from st. lucia

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Only mah boyz know and thats all that matters..........i drive it everyday!!!!!!!!.........1
:goodjob:

Kryptonite
03-20-2006, 10:41 PM