PDA

View Full Version : Sum up GW Bush in one word....

Sledlude
03-18-2006, 08:30 PM
I saw this on another forum and thought it would be cool to try here.

If you could use one word to describe our president, what would it be? I'd like to see where this takes us :)

1439/2000
03-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Brilliant.

rolling_trip
03-18-2006, 08:35 PM
GREAT

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 09:29 PM
fucked

JustinSane110™
03-18-2006, 11:39 PM
My vote goes for the word used in the good ol' google search trick. :goodjob: :goodjob:

CSquared
03-18-2006, 11:50 PM
"Amurrrrca"

Sledlude
03-18-2006, 11:51 PM
failure? that shits funny.

HyPer50
03-19-2006, 01:35 AM
(the) anti-clinton

TIGERJC
03-19-2006, 02:08 AM
stupid

Z32redondo
03-19-2006, 03:03 AM
(the) anti-clinton:werd:

Flip
03-19-2006, 03:32 AM
jackassmuthafuckindipshitdumbassbastardizedretardu mundo.

JASONBALL
03-19-2006, 04:09 AM
genious

ClipseGST
03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Smart-Dumbass

4dmin
03-19-2006, 09:47 AM
TOOL

Ran
03-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Meh

Bishop
03-19-2006, 11:27 AM
TOOL
Damnit, thats what i was going to say!

SPL_Jetta
03-19-2006, 11:51 AM
pimp

Bballjamal
03-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Slow

SampaGuy
03-19-2006, 05:06 PM
monkey

Darksol
03-19-2006, 10:12 PM
retard

Ryno
03-20-2006, 03:12 PM
terrorist

Sledlude
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
intelligent?
/sarcasm

blacknightteg
03-20-2006, 03:32 PM
dumbass...then again the stupidity of him and his administration cant even be summed up in one word

The Ninja
03-22-2006, 03:59 PM
dumbass...then again the stupidity of him and his administration cant even be summed up in one word

:goodjob: exactly...

Julio
03-22-2006, 06:48 PM
For those who said negative things about our goverment are a bunch of idiots and know nothing about how this country is operating today.
I just cant believe how blind some people are these days.

* unemployement rate is down.. actually the lowest since the late 60's
* More home owners then ever under Bush run
* Household wealth is up
* 5 Million jobs
* Fighting the war against terrorism
* economy is booming

those are some of the things amongs many others That have improve since bush been president,, yeah somethings still need some improvement.. but THAT RIGHT THERE IS BIG.

If some of you liberal bitches take a step out of the box and realize the "real" world maybe you will see what Im talking about.
Stop watching NBC news.

Brett
03-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Awesome

Brett
03-22-2006, 08:02 PM
For those who said negative things about our goverment are a bunch of idiots and know nothing about how this country is operating today.

* Household wealth is up
* 5 Million jobs
* economy is booming

those are some of the things amongs many others That have improve since bush been president,, yeah somethings still need some improvement.. but THAT RIGHT THERE IS BIG.

If some of you liberal bitches take a step out of the box and realize the "real" world maybe you will see what Im talking about.
Stop watching NBC news.

Yet people will try and say Bush isnt doing a great job, They are just blind to the facts of what is really going on in this world today.

CSquared
03-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Whether or not people like him... he's our president, and nothing short of dick cheney shooting him in the face is going to change that.

4DRGSR
03-22-2006, 11:59 PM
hey julio....if you had 8 billion a month to spend would you spend it in iraq?????or how about the 4.9 trillion he has put us in the hole since clinton left office(for the record clinton had our national deficit in the black not the red) i think the man has personal goals for his term(s) and they dont include the american people...and as far as the economy booming....where????? not here in augusta or in atlanta......people are running scared at gas prices and those hellish taxes that were supposed to be cut(I am not one of the rich so my cuts dont exist) so i say fuck him and his money hungry cronies(esp the bad shot v.p.) he needs to go now before we get fucked worse that's my opinion and im sticking to it.........

{X}Echo419
03-23-2006, 07:12 AM
hey julio....if you had 8 billion a month to spend would you spend it in iraq?????or how about the 4.9 trillion he has put us in the hole since clinton left office(for the record clinton had our national deficit in the black not the red) i think the man has personal goals for his term(s) and they dont include the american people...and as far as the economy booming....where????? not here in augusta or in atlanta......people are running scared at gas prices and those hellish taxes that were supposed to be cut(I am not one of the rich so my cuts dont exist) so i say fuck him and his money hungry cronies(esp the bad shot v.p.) he needs to go now before we get fucked worse that's my opinion and im sticking to it.........

LIRL@U! Cilnton "had" thing in the black...at 1 point. However since Bush has been in office the he has increased the debt by only 3 Trillion. that being said can someone please show me where in the Constution does it say that the President controlls this nations spending and dictates what our "National Debt" will be?
War, the biggest single natural disaster in this countries history, which in turn causeed this astronomical increase in fuel prices, the worst attack on this country since Pearl Harbor and that was a military target. What did Clinton have to deal with? federal prosecutors and Bosnia? give me a break, 1 of those he brought on himself.
The rich huh. do you know where this so called "rich" income tax braket starts? 29,000 a year. that's where the tax cuts started taking effect. but you won't hear that on the Communist Negativity Network(CNN).
if you ant me to get into who's Really fucking US I'll be more than glad to indulge you. LMK :blah:

TIGERJC
03-23-2006, 08:36 AM
Yes the prez was increasing our countries debt, did you for get about all that money he asked a republican congress for. He was never turned down one time. Money that was spent on Katrina has so far cost as much as 1 month in Iraq. All those tax breaks that help more ppl that made over 100k a year really help our nations debt. If you want to keep takes down, decrease the debt, dont give out tax breaks.

{X}Echo419
03-23-2006, 09:18 AM
...All those tax breaks that help more ppl that made over 100k a year really help our nations debt. If you want to keep takes down, decrease the debt, dont give out tax breaks.

^that's BS^

o-yeah 1 word...Pwner!

Sledlude
03-23-2006, 10:29 AM

* Household wealth is up
* 5 Million jobs
* economy is booming

Stop watching NBC news.

that wasn't one word. ;)

anyhow, i can see sort of where youre coming from... its not like the US has collapsed completely... yet.

unemployment being down, household wealth being up, yadda yadda... thats all shit that the president is SUPPOSED to take care of. People give him all this credit for shit that he's supposed to do... If you ask me, a president shouldn't be put up on a pedestal and called BRILLIANT just because he got SOME of what he promised in his campaign done.

But when you look at all the things he's fucked up... (Iraq obviously)... it kind of tips the scale. so many innocent people are dying for a war whose purpose we are still not sure of. why?

and as for money being spent in NO after katrina... well shit, thats a good thing. now if all the cash that was thrown into the middle east was actually invested here, we'd be a lot better off.

people argue that Bush and his administration have had a plan to create a "new american century." its not a secret. I just think that all the resources we have/had could be/should have been spent where it really matters- education, social security, homelessness... instead we've thrown our brave soldiers in the midst of a civil war where they have no business being. just my opinion.

Julio- maybe you should stop watching the O'Rielly factor :D

**disclaimer-- i think the president is a dipshit, but I highly respect anyone in uniform that does their part to protect us. I just don't think its fair that they are sent off to fight an uneccessary greed driven war.

Sledlude
03-23-2006, 10:32 AM
If you want to keep takes down, decrease the debt, dont give out tax breaks.
..... or, stop squandering taxpayers' money.

Julio
03-23-2006, 05:41 PM

Do you know really know why that money Is really being spend on? Is it only Iraq?
Yes the economy is BOOMING.. gas prices is not affecting much of the AMERICANS .. Americans are driving more then EVER. Do you see where Im going with this? .. keep looking.

Funny you bring back Clinton.. The biggest Joke of president ever. No morals.. No respect for the American people? Wtf.. open your eyes.

Brett
03-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Clinton was a true fucking disgrace to this country

Julio
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
that wasn't one word. ;)

anyhow, i can see sort of where youre coming from... its not like the US has collapsed completely... yet.

unemployment being down, household wealth being up, yadda yadda... thats all shit that the president is SUPPOSED to take care of. People give him all this credit for shit that he's supposed to do... If you ask me, a president shouldn't be put up on a pedestal and called BRILLIANT just because he got SOME of what he promised in his campaign done.

But when you look at all the things he's fucked up... (Iraq obviously)... it kind of tips the scale. so many innocent people are dying for a war whose purpose we are still not sure of. why?

and as for money being spent in NO after katrina... well shit, thats a good thing. now if all the cash that was thrown into the middle east was actually invested here, we'd be a lot better off.

people argue that Bush and his administration have had a plan to create a "new american century." its not a secret. I just think that all the resources we have/had could be/should have been spent where it really matters- education, social security, homelessness... instead we've thrown our brave soldiers in the midst of a civil war where they have no business being. just my opinion.

Julio- maybe you should stop watching the O'Rielly factor :D

**disclaimer-- i think the president is a dipshit, but I highly respect anyone in uniform that does their part to protect us. I just don't think its fair that they are sent off to fight an uneccessary greed driven war.

Hahaha.. C'mon Asma.. You are a really smart person. How was Iraq a fuck up?

Do you only think Iraq was all about terrorism? ..

Actually, I will explain it like this..

Do you wake up every morning? Do take a shit without any one bothering you? Do you drive whatever you want ? Do you have freedom of speach?
Do have the right to vote? Do you go to school with no one holding you down? Fuck it, ARE YOU FREE? Im sure, yes will be your answer to all that..

What is happening in IRAQ is called FREEDOM. our Goverment Is trying to free that hell hole.
Did we forget HUMAN rights?

This war is more then Just fucking terrorism.. yeah is part of the plan.. But look how many people are able to take a shit without worrying to much. Pretty soon THEY WILL BE COMPLETELY free to do whatever they want.

Is easy to sit over here CHILLIN while other HUMANS are getting threated like Dog shit.

Is not a easy task.... Stop listening to the fucking democrats who are bunch of whinners and a bunch of pussy's.

efman
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM

* Household wealth is up
* 5 Million jobs
* economy is booming

Stop watching NBC news.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: perfect !

efman
03-23-2006, 05:55 PM
to the comment about gas prices one word... alaska ! oh wait but dumb tree huggin liberals wont let us use it ! oh and sounds like you think progressive taxition is a good thing darn those rich people who work harder than you ! your a moron and if you've ever been hunting or even knew about what happen you would'nt of made that statement about the v.c., i'd rather go hunting with dick cheney than drving with ted kennedy !

Sledlude
03-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Hahaha.. C'mon Asma.. You are a really smart person. How was Iraq a fuck up?

Do you only think Iraq was all about terrorism? ..

Actually, I will explain it like this..

Do you wake up every morning? Do take a shit without any one bothering you? Do you drive whatever you want ? Do you have freedom of speach?
Do have the right to vote? Do you go to school with no one holding you down? Fuck it, ARE YOU FREE? Im sure, yes will be your answer to all that..

What is happening in IRAQ is called FREEDOM. our Goverment Is trying to free that hell hole.
Did we forget HUMAN rights?

This war is more then Just fucking terrorism.. yeah is part of the plan.. But look how many people are able to take a shit without worrying to much. Pretty soon THEY WILL BE COMPLETELY free to do whatever they want.

Is easy to sit over here CHILLIN while other HUMANS are getting threated like Dog shit.

Is not a easy task.... Stop listening to the fucking democrats who are bunch of whinners and a bunch of pussy's.

you'll notice i didn't even mention the word "terrorism" in my post. but now that you bring it up-- The bush admin. has pretty much named that as the reason we're in iraq (moreso than any other reason at least). When asked about the reason for our continued presence in Iraq, Bush clearly answered by saying 9-11 changed his view on foreign policy and we needed to irradicate terrorism. He says we are not there for the oil so.... why are we there? for the sake of "freedom" you say?

People act like the US is the only place you can "take a shit" without a gun to your head. there are other countries in the world where people have rights (although it seems like ours are diminishing day after day- whole other topic :) ). It's not like the US is the only country where you can live a decent life- and these other places seem to be doing fine without trying to expand into an empire. Similarly, there are other countries in the world besides Iraq who have dealt/are dealing with injustice. Famine stricken countries, genocide, etc... why are their struggles going unnoticed? Where was the us and the freedom brigade in rwanda?

No doubt, I'm very thankful for the opportunities that I have living here... but why does the government keep making excuses?

get back at me on that :)

Julio
03-23-2006, 06:14 PM
to the comment about gas prices one word... alaska ! oh wait but dumb tree huggin liberals wont let us use it ! oh and sounds like you think progressive taxition is a good thing darn those rich people who work harder than you ! your a moron and if you've ever been hunting or even knew about what happen you would'nt of made that statement about the v.c., i'd rather go hunting with dick cheney than drving with ted kennedy !

hahaha.. Sounds like he needs a better job.

efman
03-23-2006, 07:32 PM
hahaha.. Sounds like he needs a better job.
ya that or a better work ethic !