PDA

View Full Version : Misc TO has a new home...

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2006, 01:07 PM
http://www.seatseek.com/images/dallas_cowboys_helmet_200.jpg

Later, QD.

TeeJay
03-18-2006, 01:09 PM
sucks for them....

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Truly. As if the Cowboys needed anything else to bring a once dynasty down,, they went ahead and sealed their own doom. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-18-2006, 02:18 PM
At least he isn't a Raider! :goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
03-18-2006, 03:01 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl
(http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl)

this team is gunna be niiicceeee upcoming this season :goodjob:

HyPer50
03-18-2006, 05:21 PM
lose one bad apple in Meshawn and gain a double bad apple with T.O. Jerry Jones is a desperate man... but whatever works.

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2006, 07:03 PM
.. but whatever works.

IF it works. Later, QD.

ReCkLe5s
03-19-2006, 12:00 AM
2ball hogs on one team and a has been quaterback.. i cant see this heloing them out what TO did to philly was fucked up when every one was behind TO during the super bowl and shit..... before i left nj they were selling TO jersey's 90% off good side the philly vs dallas game is gonna be a really crazy game since he got signed in the devision...

CSquared
03-19-2006, 12:04 AM
If i was making millions of dollars a year... I'd be an arrogant douchebag too.

BlackEj6
03-19-2006, 05:26 AM
If i was making millions of dollars a year... I'd be an arrogant douchebag too.
Yup..Same here..Maybe He will change..gotta watch the season to find out..

HyPer50
03-19-2006, 11:10 AM
2ball hogs on one team and a has been quaterback.. i cant see this heloing them out what TO did to philly was fucked up when every one was behind TO during the super bowl and shit..... before i left nj they were selling TO jersey's 90% off good side the philly vs dallas game is gonna be a really crazy game since he got signed in the devision...

2 ball hogs? Who's the 2nd you refer of? They released Keyshawn Johnson if thats who your referring to. I find it kind of ironic that Dallas actually signed T.O... after all, it was in Dallas that T.O first started his crazy TD celebrations. Remember when he ran out to the Dallas star and tried to taunt them, then (i think)Roy Williams ran out and shoved him out of the star.... I always figured Dallas hated him since that day... guess not.

ReCkLe5s
03-19-2006, 09:52 PM
i check the roster and keyshawn was on it before i posted my bad.

CALIWEST
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
yes T.O, when he was with the 49ers, came out and put the football on the dallas star and roy williams smacked the shiet out of him....a lot of animosity has brewed since then, but the fans are more happy to have a player who can "make plays" then not have one....keyshawn was not a "go-to" reciever..he was a reciever that can make the 5-10 yard catch and produce some yardage...
but in my opinion i think this will change T.O. going to dallas..like Randy Moss moving the Oakland has changed him..
You rarely hear anything about Randy anymore because he hasn't caused any trouble and so-forth..then again u have warren sapp to smack him around if he does...