PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You 2 Whoever it was w/ the blue civic on covington hwy

justinxecushyn
03-18-2006, 08:06 AM
I dont know who u r but Fuck You nigga. How does it feel to be embarrassed in front of yo girl? keep ya slow, ugly, riced out ass civic away from me. Do me a favor and give your self an abortion. If you ever pull some shit like that again i'll fuck u up. I know u r on here somewhere. I saw the IA sticker. :2up:

quickdodge®
03-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Where at on C-Hwy? Later, QD.

justinxecushyn
03-18-2006, 08:10 AM
beginning @ panola and covington hwy all the way until i got onto 285 @ glenwood.

The Yousef
....sorry

i just wanted to hear my Veetak.... :(

xXnimbusXx
this is gonna be interesting........

RandomGuy
03-18-2006, 08:11 AM
it was me

justinxecushyn
03-18-2006, 08:24 AM
i usually NEVER have problems with people but this fucker wouldn't leave me alone...at least he pronouced my team name right. he wanted to race but hell its 7 in the morn and racing is the last thing on my mind so i say "naw" he proceeds to say "what, you scared to get yo slow ass LS beat." I roll my window up and continue my journey he speeds up slows down speeds up slows down, i'm like wtf is this niggas problem. i'm trying to get to work. this nigga speeds up i brake on his ass because if he hits me its his fault...he swerves and that pisses him off even more...he keeps tailgating me and by this time i'm @ the light of covington highway and glenwood, bout to bust a left. he gets behind me and starts to rev his engine. this nigga floors it and rides along side me the whole time swerving back and forth. i say fuck it and fuck him grab my OJ bottle and throws it at his ass then punched it and got the hell away. he couldn't catch up, i hit 285 and i'm chilin @ work now.

BTEC
03-18-2006, 08:40 AM
LOL!!! hell yeah, throwing shit out the window.
Wouldnt u rather thrown an egg instead of ur tasty OJ?

justinxecushyn
03-18-2006, 09:06 AM

I really would have rather...that shit was off the hook. completly messed up my morning but ah well...just checked my paycheck for next week LMAO. put me in a much better mood.

5thgcelica
03-18-2006, 09:17 AM
crazy ass people..

some punk ass in an accord the other night was all up on my shit. i couldnt see his headlights he was so close. im like WTF? i brake check his ass a few times... then he proceeds to pass me and get in front of me and do 25mph. asl;ktu6t7AS*

i just turned off onto some road....and then turned back around. wish i had a rocket launcher cause that shit pissed me off.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-18-2006, 09:35 AM
some punk ass in an accord the other night was all up on my shit. i couldnt see his headlights he was so close. im like WTF? i brake check his ass a few times...

shit pisses ne off too...

The Golden Child
03-18-2006, 09:39 AM
what a bitch ..

{X}Echo419
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
damn civic's

2.0civic
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Thats funny as fuck that his girl was there. LMAO.

Mpatient
03-18-2006, 11:38 AM

nah the best thing is to have a half quart of oil, with the top slightly screwed off and chunk it on to th front winsheild. little effort but ohh it's so woth it.

BTEC
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
nah the best thing is to have a half quart of oil, with the top slightly screwed off and chunk it on to th front winsheild. little effort but ohh it's so woth it.
sounds like u are speaking from experience. LOL!!!
If nebody on this site gets blasted with an egg in the future it will prolly be me. ill let yawl know when i start ridin dairy. LOL!!!

Brett
03-18-2006, 11:50 AM
damn civic's

Yeah fuck them civic's!! LOL

Mpatient
03-18-2006, 12:01 PM
sounds like u are speaking from experience. LOL!!!
If nebody on this site gets blasted with an egg in the future it will prolly be me. ill let yawl know when i start ridin dairy. LOL!!!

yes I do my friend, :king: and yeah I'll be staying clear of the dairy flinging mobile. LoL

quickdodge®
03-18-2006, 12:14 PM
damn civic's

Damn dumbasses. Later, QD.

YoshiFD3S
03-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow.

I'd say you took the appropriate course of action, too.

I haven't had anything f-ck with me like that on the road, yet..but if I did, I'd chuck somethin' at the fker too.

lol

justinxecushyn
03-18-2006, 12:25 PM
i probably would have given in and gave him a lil taste of dontfuckwithme mixed with pick your face up and a side of your gf is ugly had i been in a different mood and had my car been finished. but i'm still in the process of reparing it...

Vteckidd
03-18-2006, 12:28 PM
ive had that shit happen to me. I usually slow WAY down to annoy them and let them take off. one time this dude was tryign to fuck with me as i was driving down powder springs rd. we got next to him in traffic and i spit a huge ass loogie on his window. i hate thsoe people. they are the ones that will be trying to race you as you are just going about your daily routine, and some cop will pull you over and youll get the racing ticket, seen it happen.

i hate ricers

{X}Echo419
03-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Damn dumbasses. Later, QD.

will you please get off my balls?!?!?

dude you drive a fucking NEON! shut up!

quickdodge®
03-18-2006, 12:41 PM
will you please get off my balls?!?!?

dude you drive a fucking NEON! shut up!

Lolol @ the age-old Neon joke. Or is it? Does your (insert whatever car you drive here) have any accomplishments? I doubt it. Does mine? HAIL YEAH IT DOES!! My "just a Neon" has a couple of racing championships in it's ECU memory banks. How many does yours have? Lolol. Later, QD.

JITB
03-18-2006, 02:11 PM
ah justin, i dont know if uremember a loooooong time ago. you raced my friend in my protege.. he wouldnt leave u alone.....lol until u raced i felt bad. It was on 285

PawnShopCEO
03-18-2006, 02:39 PM
is quickdodge that older style blue neon sedan? i saw one at the track that was turbo'd and pretty quick

{X}Echo419
03-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Lolol @ the age-old Neon joke. Or is it? Does your (insert whatever car you drive here) have any accomplishments? I doubt it. Does mine? HAIL YEAH IT DOES!! My "just a Neon" has a couple of racing championships in it's ECU memory banks. How many does yours have? Lolol. Later, QD.

I'm gonna get Altezza 1 day :lmfao:

Sibious
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
damn civic's
true

quickdodge®
03-18-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm gonna get Altezza 1 day :lmfao:

Go for it. Although I don't know why you'd want one. Later, QD.

i4_garage
03-18-2006, 07:59 PM
hahaha...i love OJs

BLk92DA
03-19-2006, 04:09 AM

haha i keep a quart behind the driver side. thanks for letting me know when to put it to use :goodjob:

justinxecushyn
03-19-2006, 10:11 AM
ah justin, i dont know if uremember a loooooong time ago. you raced my friend in my protege.. he wouldnt leave u alone.....lol until u raced i felt bad. It was on 285

yea i remember him. he drives a mx-8 or mx-6 right? i forget which one is which...long time since i was a huge mazda fan. that other car was/is bad ass he gave my boosted teg a run for the money. i wanna run him again but when i get my car finished at the track...i'm pretty much done with them street racing days...i used to see him when i was going to work on 285 getting onto 20 and everytime we'd run...those were the days. damn i miss my boost.

JITB
03-19-2006, 04:35 PM
a mx3. blue same color as my pro

Tarzanman
03-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Heh... try riding a motorcycle. For some reason, (and it is usually mustang/camaro owners) think that their crappy cars can keep up with a bike.

Let me educate any ricers and nascar-1-turn-racing-wanna-bes on here. Even my SLOW ASS gs500 (second SLOWEST sportbike out there, only 40hp) will do 0-60 in under 4.2 seconds. True, my bike might be slow once it gets to ~60-70mph... but stop wasting my time by revving your turtle-mobile at the stop light. You're not going to beat me off the line (unless I fall asleep and take a nap)

Get a Corvette (at least), or go home.

Its probably only going to get worse (and more ridiculous) after I upgrade to a 600 class bike with ~105hp.

B16a2 Civic
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM
blue civic huh...

JMCIVIC01
03-20-2006, 12:04 PM
blue civic huh...

:rly:

B16a2 Civic
03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
was it you !?!?!?!

JMCIVIC01
03-20-2006, 12:06 PM
was it you !?!?!?!

Na i thought it was you because of how you worded it lol

blacknightteg
03-20-2006, 12:09 PM
was it a very loud civic?

B16a2 Civic
03-20-2006, 12:11 PM
my Si is black, plus i dont egg people on to race

{X}Echo419
03-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Go for it. Although I don't know why you'd want one. Later, QD.

I was being scarcastic :cool:

FDslider
03-20-2006, 12:18 PM
The best thing to do is get the tag number, and call the cops. Tell them that this guys was raping a little girl that was waiting for the school bus. Cops will be pulling that fucker over in a matter of seconds. Trust me, it works. There is all kinds of shit that you can say to the 911 dispatcher that will cause a lot of trouble.

hehe, some evil genius shit going on in IA!

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 12:20 PM
I was being scarcastic :cool:

S'all good. Later, QD.

FDslider
03-20-2006, 12:22 PM
and I'll have to try the oil slinging as well, never done it, but it sounds like it would work.

Or, slowly follow him to wherever he parks his car, and always carry a can of Airplane paint stripper. You should know what to do with it, spray it on his car graffiti-style, using words like "I'm gay" or "I rape little girls" . Proven to make the driver have a very terrible day.

speedminded
03-20-2006, 02:20 PM
and I'll have to try the oil slinging as well, never done it, but it sounds like it would work.

Or, slowly follow him to wherever he parks his car, and always carry a can of Airplane paint stripper. You should know what to do with it, spray it on his car graffiti-style, using words like "I'm gay" or "I rape little girls" . Proven to make the driver have a very terrible day.oh i've done it! ...4 quarts of Mobil1 on the windshield of one, if not the, nicest MR2's on this website ;)

ouch, aircraft stripper is mean...a little water balloon of that would be fatal to any car! :eek:

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 02:22 PM
i usually NEVER have problems with people but this fucker wouldn't leave me alone...at least he pronouced my team name right. he wanted to race but hell its 7 in the morn and racing is the last thing on my mind so i say "naw" he proceeds to say "what, you scared to get yo slow ass LS beat." I roll my window up and continue my journey he speeds up slows down speeds up slows down, i'm like wtf is this niggas problem. i'm trying to get to work. this nigga speeds up i brake on his ass because if he hits me its his fault...he swerves and that pisses him off even more...he keeps tailgating me and by this time i'm @ the light of covington highway and glenwood, bout to bust a left. he gets behind me and starts to rev his engine. this nigga floors it and rides along side me the whole time swerving back and forth. i say fuck it and fuck him grab my OJ bottle and throws it at his ass then punched it and got the hell away. he couldn't catch up, i hit 285 and i'm chilin @ work now.

A. Slow down, breathe, and just relax.
B. Throwing stuff at another vehicle can land you in more trouble than you would like...and it might not involve the police.

The Golden Child
03-20-2006, 02:26 PM
so the guy still didnt come on board ?

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Heh... try riding a motorcycle. For some reason, (and it is usually mustang/camaro owners) think that their crappy cars can keep up with a bike.

Let me educate any ricers and nascar-1-turn-racing-wanna-bes on here. Even my SLOW ASS gs500 (second SLOWEST sportbike out there, only 40hp) will do 0-60 in under 4.2 seconds. True, my bike might be slow once it gets to ~60-70mph... but stop wasting my time by revving your turtle-mobile at the stop light. You're not going to beat me off the line (unless I fall asleep and take a nap)

Get a Corvette (at least), or go home.

Its probably only going to get worse (and more ridiculous) after I upgrade to a 600 class bike with ~105hp.

You might want higher than 600cc. My only mod is an exhaust and I eat up 600cc bikes from 60 or 70mph on. ;) I also do 0-60 in 3.9s, stock. I think that my time is around 3.73s after looking at my 1/4 track times, but who knows. After 100mph, it gets VERY nasty.

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 02:28 PM

Or, slowly follow him to wherever he parks his car, and always carry a can of Airplane paint stripper. You should know what to do with it, spray it on his car graffiti-style, using words like "I'm gay" or "I rape little girls" . Proven to make the driver have a very terrible day.

Are you kidding me? Make sure you KNOW who you are slinging oil on. Do it to the wrong person and they will hold you at gunpoint until the police come.

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Are you kidding me? Make sure you KNOW who you are slinging oil on. Do it to the wrong person and they will hold you at gunpoint until the police come.

I would. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
03-20-2006, 02:32 PM
LMAO :lmfao:

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm just going to type this out now so that EVERYONE can see it:

You people that throw shit at cars: are you fucking crazy? Are you retarded? Seriously, do you realize the damage, death, etc that you can cause by doing that? I want you to think about this: you roll by a car that is fucking with you and you throw oil on his/her windshield. Now, that car crashes because he can't see; perhaps dies/severe injury. Do you realize that you could go to jail for a very long time? Ever heard of a civil lawsuit? Wanna lose your car? Shit, if you are young enough, do you want your parents to have to lose their shit? Better yet, do you want to lose your life? If someone ever did that to me, you had better believe that I will track you down and hold you at gunpoint until the police come by and arrest you.

Holy fuck, some of you people are out of your minds. THROWING shit out of cars at other cars? Wtf is this world coming to. If you are having issues with someone on the road, call the police. Taking it into your own hands might just land you in jail or even worse, 6ft under. You never know who you are fucking with and GA's new "Stand your ground" self defense law might have people firing back at you...legally.

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 02:41 PM
^^^ Word 'em Doc. Real talk. Criminal charges and wrongful death suits will surely come your way. Like Brandon said, if you're living at home, your parents could lose everything. And especially when you're riding through Decatur talking about doing that shit.........use your minds, folks. Later, QD.

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 02:53 PM
^^^ Word 'em Doc. Real talk. Criminal charges and wrongful death suits will surely come your way. Like Brandon said, if you're living at home, your parents could lose everything. And especially when you're riding through Decatur talking about doing that shit.........use your minds, folks. Later, QD.

I think that I killed the thread, QD. :(

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Lolol. I know. This sucks. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
03-20-2006, 03:05 PM
u guys scared them away you ol skewl people ..

CSquared
03-20-2006, 03:09 PM
ouch, aircraft stripper is mean...a little water balloon of that would be fatal to any car! :eek:

wouldnt that shit eat the balloon before you even got a chance to throw it?

... nevermind instantaneously giving you cancer ;)

Ruiner
03-20-2006, 03:26 PM
u guys scared them away you ol skewl people ..

Why? Because everyone goes e-thug until we oldies come in here and bring things back down to reality? :D

All I know is that with some of the tempers displayed in this thread, thank goodness that most are not gun owners.

The Golden Child
03-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Why? Because everyone goes e-thug until we oldies come in here and bring things back down to reality? :D

All I know is that with some of the tempers displayed in this thread, thank goodness that most are not gun owners.

yea i know what you mean ..

daymmm you ol skewl ..

speedminded
03-20-2006, 03:56 PM
wouldnt that shit eat the balloon before you even got a chance to throw it?

... nevermind instantaneously giving you cancer ;):thinking: very true with aircraft remover...hrmm... On to Plan b) balloon like object that is dichloromethane resistant.

Tarzanman
03-21-2006, 12:25 AM
If the car you are talking about is a Porsche, then you paid a lot of money to barely go faster than a 600cc street bike :-)

I'm pretty sure the 600cc bikes you eat for breakfast are non-race tuned (yzf, f4, etc). Your stock porsche won't EVER catch a stock R6 or RR unless it is a VERY VERY long track since cars have higher top speeds than bikes.... or there happen to be a shitload of curves.

The bikes vs cars argument is as old as time itself. The fastest car does go faster than the fastest bike... but at about 20x the co$t.

You might want higher than 600cc. My only mod is an exhaust and I eat up 600cc bikes from 60 or 70mph on. ;) I also do 0-60 in 3.9s, stock. I think that my time is around 3.73s after looking at my 1/4 track times, but who knows. After 100mph, it gets VERY nasty.

civic95
03-21-2006, 07:31 AM
I want a rematch man, you only won cause my spool button broke so my turbo wasn't working.

B16a2 Civic
03-21-2006, 07:32 AM
LIRL

Ruiner
03-21-2006, 08:43 AM
If the car you are talking about is a Porsche, then you paid a lot of money to barely go faster than a 600cc street bike :-)

I'm pretty sure the 600cc bikes you eat for breakfast are non-race tuned (yzf, f4, etc). Your stock porsche won't EVER catch a stock R6 or RR unless it is a VERY VERY long track since cars have higher top speeds than bikes.... or there happen to be a shitload of curves.

The bikes vs cars argument is as old as time itself. The fastest car does go faster than the fastest bike... but at about 20x the co$t.

600cc bikes hit brick walls above 100mph compared to my car, specifically. While I can cleanly pull to 190mph+, a 600cc bike won't even come close. The same argument goes for MKIV Supras. They also eat 600cc bikes alive with just BPU+ mods - this is all from a roll. Once again, past 70mph or 80mph, I have yet to run into a stock 600cc bike that will pull me from those speeds (and I have raced a good many). I don't care who makes the bike. I recently ran a modded R6 5 or 6 times; each time was the same outcome. He had exhaust, gears, etc, and was only able to hold me off just past 100mph. After that, I began to pull rather hard (VERY hard once I had 125mph and shifted to 5th).

FDslider
03-21-2006, 12:01 PM

Ok, I promise I won't throw anything. However, I will follow them, wait for them to leave their vehicle alone and loosen up the lug nuts on the passenger side! I'll get the fuck out, with no evidence that I was there, and I 'll only do it in a parking lot with no cameras!

Whether the whell falls off at low, parking lot exiting speeds or at higher I-85 speeds, damage WILL be done. And it will prolly be a bitch to jack the car back up when it is sitting on the ground, esp if you have to use a shitty little spare jack!

©hris
03-21-2006, 12:09 PM

you are a fucking idiot. If you want me to explain I will..... but what you said right here explains everything

SwurvinIn
03-21-2006, 12:14 PM
dman y0...i should have worn my boots...shits deep in here

Ruiner
03-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Ok, I promise I won't throw anything. However, I will follow them, wait for them to leave their vehicle alone and loosen up the lug nuts on the passenger side! I'll get the fuck out, with no evidence that I was there, and I 'll only do it in a parking lot with no cameras!

Whether the whell falls off at low, parking lot exiting speeds or at higher I-85 speeds, damage WILL be done. And it will prolly be a bitch to jack the car back up when it is sitting on the ground, esp if you have to use a shitty little spare jack!

There's always someone watching...

FDslider
03-21-2006, 02:20 PM
good, with the "stand your ground" law, I'd be more than happy to have the owner of the car come to my house, he'd regret it, I assure you of this.

SwurvinIn
03-21-2006, 03:23 PM
i repeat my previous statement....haha

thinkfast®
03-21-2006, 03:33 PM
so whats goin on in here

Ruiner
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
good, with the "stand your ground" law, I'd be more than happy to have the owner of the car come to my house, he'd regret it, I assure you of this.

I'd be more concerned with the police coming to your house. Needless to say, the charges for purposefully messing with someone's car like that (the wheels, especially) goes WELL beyond "destruction of private property" or "vandalism". It could be grouped into the same category as cutting someone's brake lines... You will probably serve jail time. Is it worth it? Honestly, would it be worth the risk? What would a jury say? How would they look at your brand of "justice" so to speak?

SwurvinIn
03-21-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd be more concerned with the police coming to your house. Needless to say, the charges for purposefully messing with someone's car like that (the wheels, especially) goes WELL beyond "destruction of private property" or "vandalism". It could be grouped into the same category as cutting someone's brake lines... You will probably serve jail time. Is it worth it? Honestly, would it be worth the risk? What would a jury say? How would they look at your brand of "justice" so to speak?
:smileowne:

FDslider
03-21-2006, 03:59 PM
ok then, I'll pay a crackhead in Atlanta to do it, then I'll kill the crackhead. No one would ever know/care/or even give a fuck if the drugged up hippy came up dead. It would look like the crackhead was trying to steal his wheels if he was ever noticed. Now, bring your CSI mentality to my parts of the world! muwahahahahahahahaa

Now who is :smileowne: ?

SwurvinIn
03-21-2006, 04:03 PM
ok then, I'll pay a crackhead in Atlanta to do it, then I'll kill the crackhead. No one would ever know/care/or even give a fuck if the drugged up hippy came up dead. It would look like the crackhead was trying to steal his wheels if he was ever noticed. Now, bring your CSI mentality to my parts of the world! muwahahahahahahahaa

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

FDslider
03-21-2006, 04:12 PM
really, it is amazing what one of those fuckers will do for $20, hell, I'll even pay him $100. No big deal cuz after I kill him, I'll take it back. Cuz that's how I roll bitches!!! hehehe, yeah don't fuck with me all you ricer racers!

Ruiner
03-21-2006, 05:27 PM

Forensics would link you to the dead crackhead in ways that you could never even imagine. Good luck with that. :)

:smileowne

Ruiner
03-21-2006, 05:29 PM
really, it is amazing what one of those fuckers will do for $20, hell, I'll even pay him $100. No big deal cuz after I kill him, I'll take it back. Cuz that's how I roll bitches!!! hehehe, yeah don't fuck with me all you ricer racers!

Says the guy who drifts? :confused:

How old are you?

rolling_trip
03-21-2006, 05:40 PM
the old fireball out of the exhuast works pretty well to get people off your ass :D

{X}Echo419
03-22-2006, 08:15 AM
the old fireball out of the exhuast works pretty well to get people off your ass :D

down, diagonal, foward+punch!

FDslider
03-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Says the guy who drifts? :confused:

How old are you?

No more drifting for me. I am done with that bandwagon bullshit. As soon as car enthusiasts try to have some fun, marketing and the media come along and fuck everything up. Agreed?

BTW, If I had your Porsche, I would hold any throwers at gun point as well, cuz that's the legal thing to do! Even with the stand your ground law, you still get charged for all of the other bullshit involved with pulling out a gun and holding it to someone's face, so......STFU!

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 12:58 PM
down, diagonal, foward+punch!

LIRL!!

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Forensics would link you to the dead crackhead in ways that you could never even imagine. Good luck with that. :)

:smileowne

Answer me this: HOW IN THE FUCK WOULD FORENSICS FIND THIS DEAD CRACKHEAD'S BODY IN THE SWAMPLANDS OF SOUTHEAST GA/ FLORIDA? NO CSI SUPERMAN MOTHER FUCKER WOULD EVER ATTEMPT TO STEP A FOOT ON THE LAND THAT I OWN DOWN THERE, AND YES, IT IS INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS, SO CHANCES ARE, THE BODY WOULD BE DEVOURED BEFORE FORENSICS EVEN GET THERE.

SO, :smileowne back at you.

Yes, I have studied law, I know how it works, and my plan is flawless, unless I get pulled over along the way, which will not happen.

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:02 PM
and yes, we share the same name, Brandon.

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Answer me this: HOW IN THE FUCK WOULD FORENSICS FIND THIS DEAD CRACKHEAD'S BODY IN THE SWAMPLANDS OF SOUTHEAST GA/ FLORIDA? NO CSI SUPERMAN MOTHER FUCKER WOULD EVER ATTEMPT TO STEP A FOOT ON THE LAND THAT I OWN DOWN THERE, AND YES, IT IS INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS, SO CHANCES ARE, THE BODY WOULD BE DEVOURED BEFORE FORENSICS EVEN GET THERE.

SO, :smileowne back at you.

Yes, I have studied law, I know how it works, and my plan is flawless, unless I get pulled over along the way, which will not happen.
ever watch CSI?
Gill Grisom can find anything

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:08 PM
ever watch CSI?
Gill Grisom can find anything

Yeah, he can find my Gators!

http://www.mswphoto.com/beaches/2FL-StAugustine-Alligators.jpg
http://www.wesandsarah.com/archives/images/Hilton%20Head%202005%20-%2016.jpg
http://chrisandjanet.net/weblog/alligators.jpg

This is right before feeding time! 50 raw chickens + 1 ATL crackhead!

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:10 PM
LIRL.

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:14 PM
BTW, those are not photos of MY gators, but you get the idea. There is no way in hell I will look through the lens of my camera with these fuckers circling around you!

Trust me, I don't play around. Alligators and swamplands are a madman's best friends!

bigdare23
03-22-2006, 01:28 PM
This is too funny!

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 01:30 PM
nice gator pics fool hahaha

this chick walked by my desk, I was like "hey bitch come check out my next pair of nikes, they gonna be gators w/ an ostrich swoosh, WHAT!!"

she walked off, the jealous bitch

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:32 PM
ay Ricky, you goin to the bbq?

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 01:34 PM
where at loc?

Rican219
03-22-2006, 01:35 PM
where at loc?

X2

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:36 PM
at Vinhs bodyshop, on the southside, imma come to this even5 since its sunday mornin and all teh old people will be in church while im on the rd, theres a big thread in teh events section, shit will eb Ill if both ya'll are there, can meet you both at teh same time

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34266336#post34266336

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
nice gator pics fool hahaha

this chick walked by my desk, I was like "hey bitch come check out my next pair of nikes, they gonna be gators w/ an ostrich swoosh, WHAT!!"

she walked off, the jealous bitch
hehe, show them broke ass haters what's up. And if you want the good, pimp ass gator skins, Asia is the best place to look.

American gators = no good for clothing.

Asian gators and crocodiles = great prices!

Anyone remember Andy Marinov from Boost Solutions? He went to Thailand to do some Gator farming about 6 weeks before BS went under, for real! So if you want Gator wallets, shoes, belts, hit up Thaitiger99 on AIM.

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
damn loc no can do, I gotta BBQ with the low lows this Sunday... I'll take pics though, you can see how we do

B16a2 Civic
03-22-2006, 01:42 PM
damn loc no can do, I gotta BBQ with the low lows this Sunday... I'll take pics though, you can see how we do

damn, another time then

LemonAJAX
03-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm just going to type this out now so that EVERYONE can see it:

You people that throw shit at cars: are you fucking crazy? Are you retarded? Seriously, do you realize the damage, death, etc that you can cause by doing that? I want you to think about this: you roll by a car that is fucking with you and you throw oil on his/her windshield. Now, that car crashes because he can't see; perhaps dies/severe injury. Do you realize that you could go to jail for a very long time? Ever heard of a civil lawsuit? Wanna lose your car? Shit, if you are young enough, do you want your parents to have to lose their shit? Better yet, do you want to lose your life? If someone ever did that to me, you had better believe that I will track you down and hold you at gunpoint until the police come by and arrest you.

Holy fuck, some of you people are out of your minds. THROWING shit out of cars at other cars? Wtf is this world coming to. If you are having issues with someone on the road, call the police. Taking it into your own hands might just land you in jail or even worse, 6ft under. You never know who you are fucking with and GA's new "Stand your ground" self defense law might have people firing back at you...legally.

speaking of which..(not meanign to thread-jack) what all does that law state.. and my :2cents: i would have done the same thing.. throwing the bnottle at him, just like the oil shit. thats some serious mess you could get into..

justinxecushyn
03-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah, he can find my Gators!

http://www.mswphoto.com/beaches/2FL-StAugustine-Alligators.jpg
http://www.wesandsarah.com/archives/images/Hilton%20Head%202005%20-%2016.jpg
http://chrisandjanet.net/weblog/alligators.jpg

This is right before feeding time! 50 raw chickens + 1 ATL crackhead!

i got some gators too

FDslider
03-22-2006, 01:57 PM
The best one is the first:

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2005_06/fulltext/sb396.htm

http://www.gp.org/press/states/ga_2006_03_09.shtml

http://queer-conservative.blogspot.com/2006/03/stand-your-ground-in-georgia.html

However, you still get charged with EVERY thing else that you do, such as possession of a firearm, illegal discharging of a firearm, using a firearm in a wrongful, unsafe manner, etc. etc.

Killing someone in self defense = life in jail, no MATTER what.
So bring em down to my swamplands after you kill the poor mofo!

Ruiner
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Killing someone in self defense = life in jail, no MATTER what.

What are you talking about? In Georgia, you can kill someone in self defense and as long as it is ruled self-defense to prevent death or serious injury to you or a 3rd person, you won't step foot in jail.

A perfect example: That guy that saw the carjacking of the woman in Cobb County last year. He followed the SUV and when it wrecked, he gave chase to the man who did the carjacking. The carjacker turned around with a pistol, and the witness then put two in his chest; killing the car jacker. The man was not charged.

thinkfast®
03-22-2006, 03:23 PM
CHEESE DIP COMIN OUT HIS CHEST FTW!!

FDslider
03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
It depends on the situation. I have already seen a few people with damn good lawyers get thrown in jail for homicide. Their situations were similar to the one you posted, but it did not matter. The judge turned the whole incident around on these people that I speak of, and they received life in prison.

For instance, A man was robbing a female in a parking lot, had her held at gun point. A security guard noticed what was happening, pulled out his gun, and shot the robber in the back of the head.

Here's the twist: The guard had no right to carry the gun (no permits), and it happened to be an outdated gun that was previously declared as an illegal weapon. The judge and the robber's family's lawyer stated that the guard should have called the police and they would have dealt with the robber accordingly. The guard received life in prison, and was charged for 5 different felonies, and none had to do with the homicide! The charge for second degree homicide was dropped due to the "Stand your ground law", but the other charges got him.

Ruiner
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Here's the twist: The guard had no right to carry the gun (no permits), and it happened to be an outdated gun that was previously declared as an illegal weapon. The judge and the robber's family's lawyer stated that the guard should have called the police and they would have dealt with the robber accordingly. The guard received life in prison, and was charged for 5 different felonies, and none had to do with the homicide! The charge for second degree homicide was dropped due to the "Stand your ground law", but the other charges got him.

But that's why, though. It had nothing to do with the self-defense aspect. It had to deal with the illegal gun and no permit.

I would be interested in seeing the charges. I am curious to know if he had priors. There is a lot of info that is left out. If you have an illegal weapon and kill someone in self defense, you are going to be charged with the homicide because of the illegal weapon, not the actual act. Many states (Cali being one of them) send you to life in prison if you get a 3rd felonly. The "3 Strikes and you are out" law. I am trying to remember if GA has the same law on their books as well (they might and that might explain the life in prison as he got 5 felonies). The "stand your ground" law hasn't passed the GA House just yet, I don't believe. It passed the GA Senate with a vote of 44-13 if I remember correctly.

Trust me on this as my father was a judge for 25 years and is still a practicing attorney. I've spoken to him at lengths on this. As long as you have your ducks in a row and you have to shoot someone in self defense (what the DA and/or jury finds if it goes that far), you will not go to jail, much less serve life in prison. Your friend did not have his ducks in a row...

babowc
03-22-2006, 04:18 PM
couldnt you havge just gotten in front of him and stepped on the brakes after he tailgated you?
causing him to rear-end you.. thus not being your fault?
then again.. thats only how i think

justinxecushyn
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM

i did

FDslider
03-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Trust me on this as my father was a judge for 25 years and is still a practicing attorney. I've spoken to him at lengths on this. As long as you have your ducks in a row and you have to shoot someone in self defense (what the DA and/or jury finds if it goes that far), you will not go to jail, much less serve life in prison. Your friend did not have his ducks in a row...

Eh, it was not my friend. I heard about it on TV (CNN, MSNTV, or CourtTV, don't remember). There was a long debate going on with putting the citizens in charge of making decisions such as "killing someone in self defense". I'll take your word for what you said, I know you are educated as well, and you speak of the truth.

But, you know I am right with my gators! Nobody has been around there, and nobody will ever go out through there w/o me right by their side.