PDA

View Full Version : YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S REALLY

ahmonrah
03-17-2006, 11:54 PM
fucked up???!!! :rant:

I'M chillin at my girls house tonite (8:00). and i get a call from my moms, this morning she went to "the big easy " to see pop-dukes since he's been working in N.O since katrina hit. earlier today at about 2:30-3:00pm i got this wierd feeling, so i called moms house to see if my brother was there. he wasnt, he was at work. well moms call to ask me if i went by her house tonite. and i reply no. i had my car towed there last night so i can get it fixed but didnt stay with the car. well needless to SAY, SOME MUTHAFUKKA KICKED IN MOMS DOOR @ BETWEEN 1:30PM AND 4:15PM STOLE MY BROTHERS SHIT!!! :2up: :rant:

items taken:
6 pairs of Jordans, price range:$110-140 per pair.
5 pair of air force ones, all custom, price range:$60-175per pair.
and what really pissed me off to no end.
this:
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.powercustom.com/SKS/images/BIP0700-SKSFeatherBipod250.jpg

man, if noone on IA know, i love weapons. and it's bad enough these cocksuckers kick in my moms door.(she didnt deserve that, nor does any INNOCENT PERSON DESERVE IT.) but the fucker went str8 for this gun/my brothers stuff in particular. i'm here right now doing inventory on all the other weapons making sure that they were untouched. but for that FUCKER!! that kicked in a fayetteville home. IF I CATCH WIND OF WHO DID IT I'LL PERSONALLY AND HAPPILY FUCK YOU UP!!!!!

oh i failed to mention, MY 11 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IS THE ONE WHO DISCOVERED THIS SHIT!! HE GOT HERE FROM SCHOOL JUST AFTER THIS ISSUE HAPPENED AND WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE!! THOSE ASSHOLES LUCKY THEY DIDNT TOUCH HIM!!

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:00 AM
WHEW....END RANT. WELL NOT YET. BUT I'LL END IT SOON ENOUGH.

2.0civic
03-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Thats fucked up bro!! i thought fayetteville was safe man. Thats fucked tho. how they know where all the shit was??

Stormhammer
03-18-2006, 12:03 AM
have the police on it? if they kicked in the door then more than likely there are prints

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:07 AM
yeah, my sister called them when she got here to pick up my nephew, which was about 10min after he called to say what happened. they were still here when i got here. and they were like"well there's not much we can do......." but here's my number and shit.

batdude8
03-18-2006, 12:09 AM
damn, you dont here of that shit happining round fayette, iv lived here since 96 and its only gettin worse, granted its not bad, but shit does happen, hope you find the person who did it!

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Thats fucked up bro!! i thought fayetteville was safe man. Thats fucked tho. how they know where all the shit was??we are all thinking it's someone that knows mi hermano, because trust me. it's weird how they bypass a $6,000 home entertainment system, 100-175 DVD's, a $5,000 dining room(cherry wood china cabinet/china), custom paintings and other shit. and go str8 for his room.....it's a little suspect.

Sibious
03-18-2006, 12:14 AM
that sucks. another gun on the streets

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:17 AM
damn, you dont here of that shit happining round fayette, iv lived here since 96 and its only gettin worse, granted its not bad, but shit does happen, hope you find the person who did it!i'll tell you what it is. but muthafukkas can't be trusted. these days. since i've lived here in atlanta(1994), i've seen more instances of people robbing friends (and worse) it's rediculous. and i'm from chicago. nukkas dont act like that man, not if you my boy...you know? but someone that knew him i'm sure, hit his ass up. and the fukka has no respect at all to hit my brother KNOWING that he live with his moms. what if she was here ?? what do you think they may have done.......i'm heated right now. :rant: cops arent any help cause no one got shot.

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:21 AM
that sucks. another gun on the streetsyeah, and all our shit is legally bought!! what if this asshole sells it and it's used in a murder/robbery/rape?? that shit comes back to this house.....hell no i'm not happy about that at all. but my post count is going up.

The Golden Child
03-18-2006, 12:38 AM
just find out who it is beat his ass down then call the police ..

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:42 AM
no comment......:rant: there are 2 more guns unaccounted for........FUCK !!!

2.0civic
03-18-2006, 12:45 AM
dude, a "friend" of mine stole my cell phone and i knew it was him. the fucker called me on it and the police told me it was a civil matter til i told them to go over and get it or they would be scooping him up in a bodybag, either way they would get called so they might as well do the easy way. find out who did it cause that shit is weird and kill them. cops are fucktards.

JustinSane110™
03-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Damn homey, sorry to hear that. But all I can say is that person better hope the police find them before you do. Cuz I read that "most evil thing" thread, and I know you kinda like what Rick James said about Eddie and Charlie Murphy, "Black, midnight, eeeeevil... muthafucka!!" :lmfao:

But for reals man, hopefully that person gets caught one way or another and all the stuff gets returned before some shady shit goes down with the weapons like you said. Good luck homey.

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 12:54 AM
FA SHO, cause now with 3 guns missing, i'm really not happy at all, and i ...well let's just say. one way or another it will be taken care of. that's all on the subject. for now.

2.0civic
03-18-2006, 01:13 AM
you will hear something if one of your old boys has them....guarantee it. they wont be able to be quiet to everyone.

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 02:54 PM
one of my brothers "old boys". trust me, i'm gathering info and keeping my ears open.

tony
03-18-2006, 03:02 PM
we are all thinking it's someone that knows mi hermano, because trust me. it's weird how they bypass a $6,000 home entertainment system, 100-175 DVD's, a $5,000 dining room(cherry wood china cabinet/china), custom paintings and other shit. and go str8 for his room.....it's a little suspect.

First thing I was going to ask was if anyone had been in the house that doesn't come there on a regular basis. Usually with break ins the person knows who it is.. which is why I do not like strange people coming in my house. Also you may have mentioned it but does it seem like they knew exactly when to break in?

BTLFED
03-18-2006, 03:28 PM
That is some fucked up shit. I hope the die a slow and painful death! Fuckin Thieves! :mad:

ahmonrah
03-18-2006, 05:12 PM
First thing I was going to ask was if anyone had been in the house that doesn't come there on a regular basis. Usually with break ins the person knows who it is.. which is why I do not like strange people coming in my house. Also you may have mentioned it but does it seem like they knew exactly when to break in? there was a person that recently touched bases with mi hermano after a long time. that person, stopped accepting calls from this location and cellphone of mi hermano. so i know what's up.

white 99 gsr
03-18-2006, 07:31 PM
that sucks man. I dont like to hear of stuff like that happening to anyone. esp. not anywhere near me. I would definately make sure to report the guns as stolen so if anything happens with them it doesn't come back on you. I'll keep my ears peeled for any stories of who did it, etc.

- Brandon

JASONBALL
03-18-2006, 08:04 PM
all the cops are going to do is take down the serial numbers and description for each item. copies of the reciept for the shoes and what ever other items come up missing and make a report. just in case they run across that weapon in the future. that is really all they can do. There not going to waste there time and money dusting for prints or anything like that. cuase it is just a B&E. sorry bro.

Neke01
03-18-2006, 08:51 PM
There not going to waste there time and money dusting for prints or anything like that. cuase it is just a B&E.

I understand what you're saying and agree, but am I the only one that sees that as being a bunch of BS?? I mean, they'll spend resources going after dealers, illegal immigrants and such (just examples), but they won't investigate a B&E that put THREE guns on the street? Specially when, if I'm reading this right, they knew what they were going for, which means that they came specifically for the three guns....And that only leads me to believe that they probably have an use for them in mind and I don't think it'll be a legal use at that....

I don't know. Maybe that's what is wrong with our system...Either way, sorry to hear about your stuff and even more sorry to hear about all this happening at your mom's.....

ahmonrah
03-19-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah. you were reading it right. there's an SKS assault rifle with bipod/scope, a s&w .357 snubnose and a taurus .38 snubnose now floating around. i can give a fuck about the shoes, but those guns are what i'm concerned with the most.