PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard anything from

ATK_Designs
04-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Ken Schantz? aka atlludeguy. I've been looking for him to get my title but weren't able to contact him though his phone is still in service? Anyone up in Gwinnett area seen him around? He drives a black prelude btw.

I'll post up his address. If anyone is near, can you help me swing by and see wassup with the guy? I'm worried if something happened to him.

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Ken Schantz? aka atlludeguy. I've been looking for him to get my title but weren't able to contact him though his phone is still in service? Anyone up in Gwinnett area seen him around? He drives a black prelude btw.

I'll post up his address. If anyone is near, can you help me swing by and see wassup with the guy? I'm worried if something happened to him.

i just left him a voicemail about your title thingy....hopefully i'll hear back and let you know...

Brett
04-23-2005, 04:56 PM
i just left him a voicemail about your title thingy.......

Damn you speak so technical :lmfao:

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 04:58 PM

'cause i'm edumacated..... :)

Kristi
04-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Yea, the car is not working at the moment and he had his number changed which is why the one you have isn't working. I talk to him every now and then, I will give him a call tonight and get him to contact you. :D

chuck
04-23-2005, 05:04 PM
technical being the adverb explaining the extent to which he was speaking....it would actually be "technically"....but i dunno, i smoke pot so don't listen to me because i'm in idiot who can't get a job.

ok, sorry, i was bored.

i've seen 3 or 4 black preludes around lawrenceville, where in g'nett does this guy live, rims or any non-stock features??

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 05:06 PM
technical being the adverb explaining the extent to which he was speaking....it would actually be "technically"....but i dunno, i smoke pot so don't listen to me because i'm in idiot who can't get a job.

ok, sorry, i was bored.

i've seen 3 or 4 black preludes around lawrenceville, where in g'nett does this guy live, rims or any non-stock features??

well his lude kinda out of commission at the moment...blew his engine :(

chuck
04-23-2005, 05:27 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ok, must not have been him then...lol

Brett
04-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Unless you saw someone PUSHING a lude down the street....lol

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Unless you saw someone PUSHING a lude down the street....lol

i'd rather push the lude then ride in a civic!!!

j/k.....nuthing but Honda love :bigok:

Brett
04-23-2005, 05:38 PM
i'd rather push the lude then ride in a civic!!!

j/k.....nuthing but Honda love :bigok:

A lude being pushed is still faster then my civic :lmfao:

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 05:40 PM
A lude being pushed is still faster then my civic :lmfao:

what bout the NAWS :nx: ?

yes but your civic is niiiiiiccccceeeee!

where is mine....ummmm....hell i call her my 'durty bitch' for a reason...

ATK_Designs
04-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Thank y'all. I have his new number, I think it's 770-880-2511. I know that he has problem with his prelude where he needs a new motor or rebuild the current one.

I bought his previous car, the white accord. he promised me the title as soon as it comes in, but haven't heard from him in 3 weeks. I called the above number, left some voicemails but no response. I mean, if he has problem, just let me know. I'm an understandable guy where if it cost him couple bucks to get a duplicate title, then I'll pay for it as long as he can get it and signed over to me. I need to get the title so I can get the car repair asap.

ATK_Designs
04-24-2005, 09:48 PM
so anyone heard from him or seen him yet?

The Yousef
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
so anyone heard from him or seen him yet?

negative...

Scrappy
04-25-2005, 01:19 AM
i drive by his apartment alot but dont think i am tooo welcomed to let him know you need him... sorry man :(

ATK_Designs
04-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Anyone that knows him, can you please help me check out on how he's doing. I really need the title. it's been like 1 whole month already. :(

Kristi
04-25-2005, 08:21 PM
krissy - are you kidding?

ATK_Designs
04-26-2005, 08:08 PM
krissy - are you kidding?

Were u able to help me talk to him. I mean, if he needs money to get a copy of the title, I'll pay for it, couple bucks aren't nothing to me at all. I just need the darn title.

Anyone else can help me out?

Thanks

Brett
04-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Starting to look like you got taken.........

kilpatty43
04-26-2005, 09:33 PM
i miss ken...

Kristi
04-28-2005, 01:02 PM
nah, i never got in touch with him, but i will try again today....

and hefy - i miss him too!