PDA

View Full Version : So who's coming to any of the NASCAR races this weekend?

RutRoe
03-17-2006, 10:28 AM
If you are, be sure to stop by the SPEED Stage and tell me what's up...

I'm the DJ / MC there, so I'm usually playing tunes or yelling at people on the mic. We're usually right out front where all the marketing displays are.

Oh, plus you can check out my new Tundra that arrives at my house in moments... from what I hear it's flat black and all stickered up... should be pretty sweet.

Anywho, SPEED Stage, come say what's up. I'm got a beard and a mohawk... and glasses... you probably wont miss me.

Have fun !

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Git-er-done!!!!! GOOO DODGE!

IronEagle
03-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Go Dodge!

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 11:26 AM
haha Nascar... ill just flush skittles down the toilet....same thing :lmao:

**hides**

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-17-2006, 11:27 AM
I'm gonna try and make it out Rut.. ain't seen you in a min foo!

psychodrama_81
03-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Flushing Skittles huh......lol :lmfao:

civic95
03-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Nah its supposed to rain. I'll see you at Bristol next week though

{X}Echo419
03-17-2006, 03:03 PM
NASCAR!?!?!?! wtf! :slap:

If you are, be sure to stop by the SPEED Stage and tell me what's up...

I'm the DJ / MC there, so I'm usually playing tunes or yelling at people on the mic. We're usually right out front where all the marketing displays are.

Oh, plus you can check out my new Tundra that arrives at my house in moments... from what I hear it's flat black and all stickered up... should be pretty sweet.

Anywho, SPEED Stage, come say what's up. I'm got a beard and a mohawk... and glasses... you probably wont miss me.

Have fun !

J/K have fun! :goodjob:

RutRoe
03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Nah its supposed to rain. I'll see you at Bristol next week though
No kidding? Bristol is awesome... we're out on the backside by all the marketing displays and stuff so you'll have to come say whats up... maybe I can put you on tv with me somewhere :)

Yeah... the rain sucked. Hopefully they'll be able to do it tuesday cause I dont think it will happen tomorrow... but who knows.

If anyone ever makes it to a race, come by and say hello....!