PDA

View Full Version : top 5 phobias..

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:50 AM
i was just talking to heather aka silver about this.. and with the whole lea anne ren thing i thought it would be a good topic.. we were saying how some peoples phobias are lame to other people but scary as shit to them and vice versa.. i think it has been done before but oh well.. so what are your top 5? and i know almost everyone will have death on there but try and keep it to the abnormal stuff..

1. spiders.. they can be the size of a pinhead and the still freak me out!!
2. heights/falling
3. see threw stairs
4. strong winds
5. large objects in the air.. ie. hot air ballons.. planes.. blimps.. it freaks me out how the stay up there lol

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 09:53 AM
1. Snakes
2. Running 13s
3. Chickens
4. Fish
5. Atif's massively gigantic penis

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 09:53 AM
LOL ^

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:54 AM
hahahah val..

chickens?

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 09:54 AM
hahahah val..

chickens?

Dude, chickens are scary as shit. And they smell bad.

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:55 AM
^ ya they smell nassi.. i dont think i have ever been around a live one.. lol

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 09:56 AM
1. Spiders
2. lonliness(sp)
3. needles
4. that's about it...
5. no more XD

Tiff-O-Bitties
lol @ chickens..

1. Snakes
2. Heights
3. Guns
4. Rubber Bands
5. Door Handles

*I forgot one, very important one... I will not leave my closet door open at night, I'm scared something is in there, lol, and I always check under my bed before I go to sleep*

Nemesis
1. Deep Blue water

silver
I would also have to say:

1. Spiders, lol... Jm was telling me the other day that he has brushed a spider off of me so many times but doesnt tell me, cause even though its gone I will still freak out!!

2. The dark especially widows and glass doors that are wide open at night.. I will run past it thinking there is someone outside watching me, lol
3. Anything I cannot see. This is kinda like the dark, but also swimming in lake water where I cannot see my feet. I will do it but if I start to think about something being down there adn not able to see it I will start freaking out

I think thats about it though

Brett
03-17-2006, 09:57 AM
1. Death
2. Needles
3. Roller Coasters
4. Spiders
5. Snakes

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 09:57 AM
I would also have to say:

2. The dark especially widows and glass doors that are wide open at night.. I will run past it thinking there is someone outside watching me, lol

Smart girl.............................................. .......

Because the clowns ARE watching you.....

silver
03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Smart girl.............................................. .......

Because the clowns ARE watching you.....

Dammit.. see I knew it.. cause I can feel it.. feel someone watching me, ewe

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:59 AM
1. Death
2. Needles
3. Roller Coasters
4. Spiders
5. Snakes

dang brott.. cant follow directions :D ..lol i said not to add death cuz that is pretty much on everyones list.. however i HATE roller coasters too!!

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Because the clowns ARE watching you..... lol glad i have my sigs and avatars turned off.. lol clowns dont bother me but look at dudes teeth lol icky

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:00 AM
death isn't one of my fears...if it comes it comes...

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:01 AM
^ ya thats kinda how i feel.. i just hope it comes peacefully.. but it scares me to think of dying a horrible death.. like in a fire (shut it lol) or in a car accidient.. or anything like that

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:02 AM
i was just talking to heather aka silver about this.. and with the whole lea anne ren thing i thought it would be a good topic.. we were saying how some peoples phobias are lame to other people but scary as shit to them and vice versa.. i think it has been done before but oh well.. so what are your top 5? and i know almost everyone will have death on there but try and keep it to the abnormal stuff..

1. spiders.. they can be the size of a pinhead and the still freak me out!!
2. heights/falling
3. see threw stairs
4. strong winds
5. large objects in the air.. ie. hot air ballons.. planes.. blimps.. it freaks me out how the stay up there lol

1.crickets...they just jump and dont even look where they are goin, creepy!
2.bridges or tunnels...i panic!
3.Hair...like a hair in the bathtub-UGHHHHHHHHH!
4.Styrofoam...dont ask, I just hate that stuff!!!
5.Going upstairs with my back facing a dark room....FrEaKs mE OuT!

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-17-2006, 10:02 AM
death isn't a fear of mine either, i'm not worried about that at all, it's inevitable.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-17-2006, 10:03 AM
1.crickets...they just jump and dont even look where they are goin, creepy!
2.bridges or tunnels...i panic!
3.Hair...like a hair in the bathtub-UGHHHHHHHHH!
5.Going upstairs with my back facing a dark room....FrEaKs mE OuT!

bridges freak me the fuck out too.. every time i go to PCB, I have to take a paper bag to breath in for my panic attack while crossing that bridge.

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:07 AM

oh oh is it that noise that comes off from rubbing styrofoam??? that shit kills my head. about knocked out my friend for continually doing it

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:07 AM
bridges freak me the fuck out too.. every time i go to PCB, I have to take a paper bag to breath in for my panic attack while crossing that bridge.
OMG and on the way to Virginia beach you have to go through these tunnels that go under the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

The Ren
03-17-2006, 10:08 AM
I only have 2...
1. Clowns
2. Roaches

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:08 AM
^ ya thats kinda how i feel.. i just hope it comes peacefully.. but it scares me to think of dying a horrible death.. like in a fire (shut it lol) or in a car accidient.. or anything like that

shit when i die i want my death to be memorable... "our friend Ruben is dead, he died from jumping from a building, missing the next one, then falling onto a flag pole and died when the pole hit his brain"

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:10 AM
^ewe gross lol but i guess it would be memorable!!

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:10 AM
2. Roaches

everytime i see those sob's i jump sky high.... idk know why, but i just do lol. not much of a fear it's just they ALWAYS suprise me

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:11 AM
oh oh is it that noise that comes off from rubbing styrofoam??? that shit kills my head. about knocked out my friend for continually doing it
Yes.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:15 AM
bridges.. yuck.. from MD to Ocean City.. you have to drive a 14 mile bridge or something stupid and long like that.. and along the bridge there are underground tunnels.. ya lets just say we have to switch drivers if im driving lol

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Yes.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i agree ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:17 AM
I dont like cardboard either...it feels dirty! YUCKY!

silver
03-17-2006, 10:19 AM
I hate when I get my nails done and they use the file... I get chills and if she does it long enough I will get a headache and even start to feel nauseaus too

R3RUN
03-17-2006, 10:20 AM
1) Things I cant see- darkness, anything behid me at dusk/night. i get the feeling someones behnd me bt they arent.

2)Water- specifically going under water or standing in water where i cannot see the bottom.(had a terrible experience when i was young, nearly drowned)

3)Heights- worst when i can actually see how high up i am. one time i had a panic attack in a glass elevator downtown. kinda funny when i think about it now because i curled up into a little ball in the corner of the elevator, the one closest to the building.

4)Roaches-dunno why but the scare the hell out of me

5)Spiders

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I hate when I get my nails done and they use the file... I get chills and if she does it long enough I will get a headache and even start to feel nauseaus tooor when you get a pedicure and they rub your feet with that bar.. ahhh i hate that feeling

Leisa
03-17-2006, 10:21 AM
1. long bridges
2. driving beside 18 wheelers ( ask Brett, I freak out)
3. clowns ( Im with you on this one Ren)
4. heights ( really highup, nothing like a roller coaster or anything)
5. bugs... (any kind)

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:22 AM
I hate when I get my nails done and they use the file... I get chills and if she does it long enough I will get a headache and even start to feel nauseaus too

ohoh another sucky noise i found out i hated is when youare climbing indoors(bouldering) and you put the chalk on ur hands and grab the things sticking out...feels blech and give me a headache, i have to go w/o it

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:23 AM
ya ive noticed that im not as afraid of heights when i get up there.. like in a building or a plane.. its just getting up there that freaks me out

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:24 AM
heights don't get me too much, i'm used to them i guess. When i do parkour we climb pretty high so i've gotten used to it

Leisa
03-17-2006, 10:25 AM
pulling lettuce apart freaks me out too :confused:

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:27 AM
pulling lettuce apart freaks me out too :confused:
lol...

*edit* I will protect you from the lettuce! ;)

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:29 AM
wow ummm how about the cabbage patch kids?

tony
03-17-2006, 10:29 AM
I've never lost anyone close to me so I kind of fear the idea of grief..

For those who are scared of snakes, how do you react if you walk up on one if its ever happened? I used to think I was deathly afraid of snakes but I've run into a couple of them and stayed relatively calm.. if I ran into a rattle snake though I'm not sure how I'd react.

Oh and I wouldnt say I'm afraid of bees but from a childhood experience I get very nervous/irritable when there is a wasp or a bee around me.

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:31 AM
I've never lost anyone close to me so I kind of fear the idea of grief..

thats a good one..

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:32 AM
ok this is gettin deep...rejection :(

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:33 AM
hmmm i'm suprised no guy yet has had the balls to say "fear of premature ejaculation" lol. i'm pretty sure that most guys have that fear to an extent....

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:33 AM
ok this is gettin deep...rejection :(

with you there!

2mchbooty
03-17-2006, 10:34 AM
hmmm i'm suprised no guy yet has had the balls to say "fear of premature ejaculation" lol. i'm pretty sure that most guys have that fear to an extent....
:lmfao:

speedminded
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Don't really fear anything :dunno: From diving 55+ feet into unknown waters (talc mine) to 60 foot rappels australian style...single leap head first, top to feet on the ground. I wanna try BASE jumping, just watching helmet cam video's give me that rush of falling.

Animals, reptiles, and insects don't really bother me...been in a nest of copperheads and in a house entirely swarmed by bees...not very fond of centipedes and scorpians though. I guess i could say i'd fear being in an enclosed room or box full of them :eek:

I'm sure i could make up a good fear...or how about someone come up with something and i'll do it or not :D

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 10:44 AM
1. Drowning
2. Sharks
3. Cochroaches
4. Snakes
5. Dying Old Alone.

Leisa
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
lol...

*edit* I will protect you from the lettuce! ;)

aww thanks :kiss:

3kgtdrvr
03-17-2006, 10:55 AM
do ventriloquists dummies freak anyone else out. i dunno, they just give me the willies, like theyre just gonna get up and come to life. theres some commercial on TV with one now just sitting there moving and talking by itself and it freaks me out lol

speedminded
03-17-2006, 11:03 AM
Fear the roach! lol. Ever see the 3"+ long Palmetto bugs (southern roach) in Florida?

Giant Hissing Cockroach's...
http://www.miyamasaoka.com/media_files/photos/images/03masaoka_ritual02.jpg

think this is one of the largest species of roaches from South America :tongue:
http://scribalterror.blogs.com/scribal_terror/images/cockroach.jpg

3kgtdrvr
03-17-2006, 11:12 AM
well all i gota say is i so wouldnt let them crawl over me

Ran
03-17-2006, 11:18 AM
1. Bugs in General
I don't know why, but I seriously hate bugs. Moths, Butterflies, Ladybugs, and things like that don't bother me but Roaches, Spiders, and other such insects creep me out.

2. Heights
You get knocked off a 40ft tower and f*ck your back up. Then tell me if you're not scared of heights after that. Thanks a lot SSgt.Fountain. I went through nine months of physical therapy for that! :mad:

3. The Future
For real, not knowing what awaits me and what may happen in future scares me. I know it's up to me to create my future, but there are always those unknowns.

4. Dying Alone
I've been single for a little while now and to be honest, I don't think I've ever had a truly serious relationship. I hope to one day find the perfect girl for me, but it seems like a hopeless quest.

5. Being Stabbed
Being shot wouldn't be so bad in a sense that it happens so quickly. Sure, it would suck, but I think that actually seeing the knife coming at you and then slowly being pierced into your body is a lot worse. Scary to think about.

The Golden Child
03-17-2006, 11:34 AM
im sure theres more but as of right now the only thing i can think of is ..
i cant go out far in the ocean cause i wouldnt wanna get dragged by a shark ..
im not really scared of bugs or reptiles being i used to work at a pet shop before ..
ive had a collection of bugs and reptiles and used to be a private breeder ..
i hate when people use the finger nail and scratch it against the chalk board ..
just thinking about it gives me the chills ..
i dont like ugly feet cause if im with a girl i wouldnt want no stank ugly feet rubbing on me .. ( is this considered a phobia ?? ) cause i do freak out ..
uhm i dunno i guess thats all death is something that will come when its your time ..
from either a car accident - stabbed - shot - sleeping - choking - drowning and etc ..

Scrappy
03-17-2006, 11:41 AM
k i made a post and its gone... but my one big phobia is car jacks... or actually anything to do with the car lifting... a friend not too long ago had a big 2 ton jack thing and i was hiding facing the corner in the garage talking to myself on the verge of tears till it was done. im scared for life now :(

Halfwit
03-17-2006, 11:45 AM
1: brady threatening to hit me
2:brady acting like hes gonna hit me
3:brady hitting me
4: geo metros
5: bottled water.

HyPer50
03-17-2006, 11:57 AM
spiders are pretty much the only thing that truely freak me out... heights maybe a lil bit, but thats only when I'm in an open area (rooftop), if i'm in a plane it doesn't bother me nearly as much.

ahmonrah
03-17-2006, 01:47 PM
1) being rear ended.(it's happened 4 times and the last time almost killed me.)
2) not getting my settlement(get to work DR. G!!!) :lmfao:j/k
3) having to wear a TANKTOP to the beach WHILE SWIMMING. (ie being grossly overweight)
FOR EXAMPLE:http://www.bluegreenpictures.com/i/2/100901.jpg

4)becoming impotent. as much as i love sex, this would be a major bummer.

5)becoming homeless. imagine if you were to lose everything you ever had and ended up living on the street
.http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/homeless.jpg that's a scary thought .

Brady
03-17-2006, 01:52 PM
1: brady threatening to hit me
2:brady acting like hes gonna hit me
3:brady hitting me
4: geo metros
5: bottled water.
bitch i will knock the hell out of you for being scared of metros.

Halfwit
03-17-2006, 01:53 PM
bitch i will knock the hell out of you for being scared of metros.

oh shit!! edit
1:brady talkin about hitting me
2: brady looking like he will hit me
3: brady acting like he will hit me
4: brady threatining to hit me
5: brady hitting me

silver
03-17-2006, 02:00 PM
k i made a post and its gone... but my one big phobia is car jacks... or actually anything to do with the car lifting... a friend not too long ago had a big 2 ton jack thing and i was hiding facing the corner in the garage talking to myself on the verge of tears till it was done. im scared for life now :(

Ooo.. Dynos scare me sometimes.. Like when the car is up there going a pretty good speed I sometimes freak out thinking it's just gonna come flying at me, lol

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
oh e.t. scares me too!!

DeutscheBAG!
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Don't really fear anything :dunno: From diving 55+ feet into unknown waters (talc mine) to 60 foot rappels australian style...single leap head first, top to feet on the ground. I wanna try BASE jumping, just watching helmet cam video's give me that rush of falling.

sounds like u need to make a mountain Dew commercial :D

Kelly
03-17-2006, 02:04 PM
1.) Chuck Norris
2.) Spiders!
3.) The ocean (it's pretty though)
4.) Being in a closed in area
5.) Not being able to have kids

ahmonrah
03-17-2006, 02:06 PM
oh shit!! edit
1:brady talkin about hitting me
2: brady looking like he will hit me
3: brady acting like he will hit me
4: brady threatining to hit me
5: brady hitting me
:lmfao: PUSSY !! :lmfao:

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 02:07 PM
i will kick brady's ass any day of the week!! :slap:

Brady
03-17-2006, 02:11 PM
i will kick brady's ass any day of the week!! :slap:
means gooooooood luck for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 02:14 PM
and you know this man ha

RicerShizzle
03-17-2006, 02:25 PM
1. Not having my little yousef love bug to massage my feet and suck on my toes.
2. Not having wild and crazy sex with yousef, aka love muffin.
3. Not being able to give my sweet sexy yousef the love and attention he deserves.
4. Trying to fit into yousefs t-shirts
5. Losing my appetite (I've got to have at least 7 Double Quarter Pounders, 6 large fries and 4 large cokes, and dairy queen ice cream for dessert, every 4 hours, in order to keep my beautiful figure.)

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2006, 04:05 PM
1. losingmyjobaphobia
2. notpassingmytruckdriverstesttogetmylicensetodouble mypayaphobia
3. notreallyfearingathingaphobia

That's it for me. Later, QD.

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 04:18 PM
1. losingmyjobaphobia
2. notpassingmytruckdriverstesttogetmylicensetodouble mypayaphobia
3. notreallyfearingathingaphobia

lol are you anti spacebar today qdizzle? :D

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2006, 04:19 PM
^^^ Hail nah. Those are actual phobias. Later, QD.

silver
03-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Kelly it's kinda like your ghonnashyphalitisherpades C that you have.. get it now

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Kelly it's kinda like your ghonnashyphalitisherpades C that you have.. get it now

Reading this post reminded me of another phobia. Readingstupidpostsmadebybrainlessfemalesitus. Later, QD.

silver
03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Reading this post reminded me of another phobia. Readingstupidpostsmadebybrainlessfemalesitus. Later, QD.

Hey now, lol...

drupason
03-17-2006, 04:42 PM
nothing! whahaha

fight club
03-17-2006, 10:51 PM
mine are:
1. deep water, i can swim well but anything i have to tread in scares the shit out of me.
2. rejection
3. being alone in the end
4. never finding satisfaction in life
5. bugs

Sibious
03-18-2006, 12:26 AM
saggy tits.
heights.
hairy backs.
going over 80.
and automatics