PDA

View Full Version : For Sale:Dell Dimension 4600 2.8ghz HT, 768DDR, w/4X DVD-R/CDRW

dean
03-17-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm selling one of my Dell PC's. Nothing is wrong with the PC. It is flawless, and ever since I moved, it has sat in a closet for one year. I just received a new Dell pc so this one is out the door. The machine is FAST and has no issues what so ever. It can burn DVD's movies(Blockbuster/Hollywood Video rentals) with no issues in about an hour per movie. The machine can run Doom 3 with no problems either with a better video card. I played Doom 3 on this same machine at the highest settings, but I had a high end Geforce card in it. I put the original card back in the pc. I will leave the pc the way it is with XP home on it from the factory. Ebay completed listings were an average of $275 - $350 shipped with less ram, some with no DVD burners, crappy integrated video card, and a bunch were refurbished pc's. This was brand new when I bought it.

The price is $300 FIRM. I think the price is fair since the hardware specs are still decent for todays standards.

Post here or PM me. First person with cash in hand gets it. I'm not looking for any trades as well. I'm not going to hold it or wait for your next pay check. I will probably post this on Craigslist tomm, so more than likely it will sell on their before here. Thanks.

**Quick specs**
P4 2.8 GHZ, 800 mhz front side bus
768 DDR SDRAM
40 gig HD
4x DVD+R/+RW Drive with CD-RW
48x CD-ROM Drive
64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 MXTM Graphics Card with TV-Out and DVI

FULL Specs below

Dell Dimension 4600 Series Pentium 4 Processor at 2.80GHz w/800MHz front side bus/ HT Technology . Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition¹²
Memory: 768MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz (2x128M)(2x256)
Speakers: No Speaker Option
Dell Media ExperienceTM: Dell Media ExperienceTM
Modem: No Modem Requested
Hard Drive: 40GB Value Hard Drive
Bundled Software: Productivity Pack including WordPerfect® and Money®
Network Card: Integrated Intel® PRO 10/100 Ethernet
Sound: Integrated 5.1 Audio with Dolby Digital 5.1 capability
Keyboard: Dell® Quietkey® Keyboard
Mouse: Dell® 2-button scroll mouse
Video Card: 64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 MXTM Graphics Card with TV-Out and DVI
CD or DVD Drive: 48x CD-ROM Drive
CD or DVD Burner for 2nd bay:4x DVD+R/+RW Drive with CD-RW + Sonic RecordNow and MyDVD LE
Floppy Drive and Additional Storage Devices: 3.5 in Floppy Drive

http://www.europeanwerks.com/videos/dell4600_1.jpg

http://www.europeanwerks.com/videos/dell4600_2.jpg

SixSquared
03-17-2006, 02:28 AM
I have pretty much the same comp... sweet machine :)

dean
03-17-2006, 10:13 AM
I have pretty much the same comp... sweet machine :)

Yes the pc is sweet. A decent gaming pc or an all around digital editing pc for pictures and videos. I used it mainly for burning DVD movie rentals.