PDA

View Full Version : For Ren and Nemisis...

fawk_you
03-16-2006, 11:58 PM
:) Not your every day occurance. :lmao:
Introduce'n.........BABY CAKES! (read that hat. hah)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Lemme see your grille! :lmfao:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Leabadbaby69/Grille.jpg
The clown me and a friend saw on the highway heading toward the NP meet. :) :

Sibious
03-17-2006, 12:03 AM
haha, nice finds leanne :goodjob: :lmfao:

fawk_you
03-17-2006, 12:05 AM
TWAS FUNNY AS SHIT!

Ran
03-17-2006, 05:47 AM
lollercoaster

:lmfao:

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 06:20 AM
Lemme see your grille! :lmfao:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Leabadbaby69/Grille.jpg

Whos that queer holding muh grill :2up:

The Ren
03-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Did you really post up links of clowns and expect me to look at them? Thank god I noticed the clownin in the link before I looked..your a fucking bitch when I repeatedly explain to people THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE! hence why all my Siggys, pictures, and Avitars are off. You guys think this is funny but when one of you fuckers send me to the hospital..it wont be so fucking funny. And dont say you didnt know cause you did.. so to me now you are just a fucking bitch..

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Damn LeeAnne you truly show your age sometimes. I think thats pretty fucked up of you posting shit like that when you know that its hurting someone. You really make me sick. I usually don't give a shit wtf goes on with people on here bc I try and let people sort out their own problems but you were cross the line and I can't help but say something. You really need to quit fucking with Ren before she snaps your ass in half.

silver
03-17-2006, 08:24 AM
I mean for someone that always says she isnt the one that starts shit when we jump on her ass.. that looks like someone starting shit to me... What the fuck are you thinking.. thats some fucked up shit right there... and to think that I actually was considering not ever saying another negative thing towards you ever again.. wow, was I wrong to think that... grow up Lea Anne and get some fucking common sense.. Cause that shit ain't even cool...

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 08:25 AM
really mature lea anne.. you knew she hates clowns and then you title this thread attn ren and nemesis.. you are a white trash bitch and i hope you know what the fuck you just did.. im so tired of you lame ass... you are an attention whore and we all know it.. you say why dont people like me and shit.. well look at what you just did.. stupid bitch!!

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 08:26 AM
^THATS what I am saying....nasty trick.

ct9a gsr
03-17-2006, 08:54 AM
sometimes ppl will send me a link to some flash video where i have to watch the screen really carefully and then a spooky boogie monster jumps at me... it get scurred, but then giggle and move on... its the internet...

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 08:58 AM
^ I think its a bit different in this case....

fawk you I always wondered why people were talking shit to you, I didn't get it. You seemed cool, and like you were just trying to stick up for yourself when people were starting drama.

However, when you do stupid shit like this, people get pissed. wtf were you thinking? Explain to me how this was funny.

Now don't say "fuck you pup, your just like everyone else". I still have no problem with you, and I still think people treat you like shit randomly. This is more like strike one.

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 09:02 AM
sometimes ppl will send me a link to some flash video where i have to watch the screen really carefully and then a spooky boogie monster jumps at me... it get scurred, but then giggle and move on... its the internet...

UM no sorry bro...this is more than that....you can giggle at your stupid monster pop up shit but this is a whole diff situation.

silver
03-17-2006, 09:03 AM

That's not the point.. if you'd like I can find all the threads that have been started because of this one thing in particular.. It's not a joke.. its a serious issue... Yeah those things that people send you with the scary image is a joke.. but this, what we are talking about, is a serious problem with someone and Lea Anne is aware of it. This isnt the first time this thing with the clowns has come up.. and it's sad to say but probably not the last. Cause people cant grow up and respect the fact that someone has an issue with something and leave it at that.. people got to be stupid and immature and egg it on and make it something more than it really should be.. doesnt matter if its the internet,, Bitch needs to just get a clue and grow up...!!

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:27 AM
sometimes ppl will send me a link to some flash video where i have to watch the screen really carefully and then a spooky boogie monster jumps at me... it get scurred, but then giggle and move on... its the internet... ok try this.. take the thing that makes you scared most right.. be it death.. spiders.. snakes.. bologna.. toothpicks.. no matter what it is ok.. have someone show it too you out of spite.. and on top of that whenever you see that certain object or have that feeling you have a panic attack.. lea anne did that shit knowing darn good and well ren hates clowns.. to you it may be something petty and childish.. however to her it scares the shit out of her and its not something she can simply "brush off cuz its the internet" so why dont you take your foot out of your mouth and hush down cuz you are just as immature as fawk_you..

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:30 AM
^ I think its a bit different in this case....

fawk you I always wondered why people were talking shit to you, I didn't get it. You seemed cool, and like you were just trying to stick up for yourself when people were starting drama.

However, when you do stupid shit like this, people get pissed. wtf were you thinking? Explain to me how this was funny.

Now don't say "fuck you pup, your just like everyone else". I still have no problem with you, and I still think people treat you like shit randomly. This is more like strike one.well put.. however most people dont randomly say shit to her.. she has brought all this on herself... simple as that.. and this is proof that she is the creater of ALL her drama.. she shouldnt dish it out if she cant take it herself...

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 09:31 AM
why thank you.

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 09:32 AM
yw :)

Sibious
03-17-2006, 09:41 AM
i can understand this going to nem thats not bad,but if ren hates clowns not cool

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Did you really post up links of clowns and expect me to look at them? Thank god I noticed the clownin in the link before I looked..your a fucking bitch when I repeatedly explain to people THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE! hence why all my Siggys, pictures, and Avitars are off. You guys think this is funny but when one of you fuckers send me to the hospital..it wont be so fucking funny. And dont say you didnt know cause you did.. so to me now you are just a fucking bitch..

I warned you about my clowns!! :tongue:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-17-2006, 09:52 AM
ghey.

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 09:55 AM
val your clowns scare ME and I don't even mind clowns.

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 09:56 AM
val your clowns scare ME and I don't even mind clowns.

Wanna join Clowny Images? We're reppen hard CIRCUS style in the southeast, gonna take over the show scene and barnum and baily by storm (and whipped cream pies)

ct9a gsr
03-17-2006, 10:00 AM
so why dont you take your foot out of your mouth and hush down cuz you are just as immature as fawk_you..

Take my foot out of my mouth? Do you even know what that expression means?

I'm simply stating that I, too, can get scurred of internet shit sometimes. Sure, she may have a more severe phobia of clowns, fine. That doesn't make me any less than her cause I get scurred from boogie monsters screaming at me randomly. I don't see the correlation of me being immature because I posted how I get scared sometimes too.

Soo... in all due respect, shut the fuck up.

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Wanna join Clowny Images? We're reppen hard CIRCUS style in the southeast, gonna take over the show scene and barnum and baily by storm (and whipped cream pies)
WERD!

The Ren
03-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I warned you about my clowns!! :tongue:

When I get sent to the hospital from a severe panic attack it wont be so funny

v3rd1g0
03-17-2006, 10:05 AM

i want in, i want in!!! i took clown classes once b4 lmao XD more like private tutoring... DOH!

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 10:06 AM
if i join will i get a fast car?

*eyes evo*

ALSO VERT I WAS INVITED NOT YOU! STFU!

ct9a gsr
03-17-2006, 10:08 AM
if i join will i get a fast car?

*eyes evo*

ALSO VERT I WAS INVITED NOT YOU! STFU!

Evo's without t-cases aren't fast... just like Evo's that don't have motors. kekeke~~~

<3

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Take my foot out of my mouth? Do you even know what that expression means?

I'm simply stating that I, too, can get scurred of internet shit sometimes. Sure, she may have a more severe phobia of clowns, fine. That doesn't make me any less than her cause I get scurred from boogie monsters screaming at me randomly. I don't see the correlation of me being immature because I posted how I get scared sometimes too.

Soo... in all due respect, shut the fuck up.

hahahha yes dear i know what that means.. you said..

thats the thing she cant move on... she cant breathe and freaks out.. she is a good friend of mine.. you were simply being a smartass.. without any hesitation to be a dickhead for a situation you know nothing about.. so to you with all due respect you shut the fuck up and have a nice day!! :D

silver
03-17-2006, 10:09 AM
hahahha yes dear i know what that means.. you said..

thats the thing she cant move on... she cant breathe and freaks out.. she is a good friend of mine.. you were simply being a smartass.. without any hesitation to be a dickhead for a situation you know nothing about.. so to you with all due respect you shut the fuck up and have a nice day!! :D

:werd:

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I want to see someone pull a gun.

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 10:10 AM
When I get sent to the hospital from a severe panic attack it wont be so funny

Never said it was funny! The clowns themselves are funny. That's why I warned you, sheesh! :tongue:

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Evo's without t-cases aren't fast... just like Evo's that don't have motors. kekeke~~~

<3

Hahaha. Exactly! But mine will be done today or saturday.

kekeke~! <3

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 10:12 AM
FUCK EVOS AND THEIR OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:13 AM
fuck your mercury :eye:

Dragonfly5338
03-17-2006, 10:14 AM

don't hate because you run 15s! :D

Ran
03-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Okay, I gotta admit that I thought the pics were pretty funny when I saw them. I had no idea what the background story was and if anyone was offended by me laughing at it, then I apologize.

It's like when you laugh at someone who's doing something stupid but then find out there's seriously something wrong with them. Kind of makes you feels like a douche.

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Okay, I gotta admit that I thought the pics were pretty funny when I saw them. I had no idea what the background story was and if anyone was offended by me laughing at it, then I apologize.

It's like when you laugh at someone who's doing something stupid but then find out there's seriously something wrong with them. Kind of makes you feels like a douche.thats ok man.. most people who arent close with ren dont know about this.. no one is mad at you cuz you had no idea :D no worries!!

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:26 AM
thats ok girl.. most people who arent close with ren dont know about this.. no one is mad at you cuz you had no idea :D no worries!!
umm thats a guy :eye:

silver
03-17-2006, 10:26 AM

It's like when you laugh at someone who's doing something stupid but then find out there's seriously something wrong with them. Kind of makes you feels like a douche.
See, to me, I think that that is ok.. Cause you didn't know about it until after you read some of the responses.. that's different. But someone posting that shit knowing that is was not right... Or posting something still being a jerk.. aka ct9a gsr... then thats just not really that cool.. but you're cool.. you didnt know :goodjob:

kelly marie
03-17-2006, 10:27 AM
OMG im sorry!! lol his title says boosted girl car.. hahahahah and i read it differently in my head.. bwahahahahha me so sorry!!

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 10:28 AM
lol yeah thats a guy. he just drives a girl car.

ms for life.

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 10:38 AM
don't hate because you run 15s! :D

14.3@ 99 BEESH! EAD EVO OWNER! BAH GOT DAMNIT FUCKERS I HATE ALL YALL!

ct9a gsr
03-17-2006, 10:39 AM
wtf... I still don't get how I'm a jerk cause I get scurred of shit too? Is Ren the only person allowed to get scared of stuff? Again, just cause my phobia of jumping boogie men yelling at me is less severe than hers of clowns, this somehow correlates to me being a jerk now?

Its like being ridiculed for being mentally retarded because someone else has a tumor in their brain and your mental retardation is nothing compared to it.

On the same principal, I consider both of you jerks for trying to make fun of me. =]

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:39 AM
14.3@ 99 BEESH! EAD EVO OWNER! BAH GOT DAMNIT FUCKERS I HATE ALL YALL!
you were supposed to let me know if you were goin to NP so i could buy the battery from you

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Some of you r a fucking joke.

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
you were supposed to let me know if you were goin to NP so i could buy the battery from you

my bad :( I didnt go lol

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:43 AM
my bad :( I didnt go lol
good neither did i

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Some of you r a fucking joke.
are you calling me a fucking joke?

HiPSI
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
did they really edit out the clown pictures? that wasn't even a remotely scary clown.

Darling Nikki
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
^The question is do you think your a fucking joke?

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:46 AM
^The question is do you think your a fucking joke?
no, but you posted right after me which is why im asking

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 10:48 AM
EVERYONE CHILL OUT

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1886_91523855

lol

Darling Nikki
Don't worry about it then. I don't even know who you are. Shit.

Hulud
Don't worry about it then. I don't even know who you are. Shit.
ok

Hulud
03-17-2006, 10:49 AM
EVERYONE CHILL OUT

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1886_91523855

lol
im chill yo!

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 10:50 AM
im chill yo!

Yeah, but we're guys man. We get over shit quick, and we're cool with other guys till they give us a reason not to be cool with them. Girls on the other hand are the complete opposite. They dwell and hold grudges, and if you arent in their circle of friends they dont like you.

Edit: Not really saying all, but most, there are always exceptions.

Ran
03-17-2006, 10:54 AM
OMG im sorry!! lol his title says boosted girl car.. hahahahah and i read it differently in my head.. bwahahahahha me so sorry!!You see? This is karma at work. This is what I get for laughing in the first place. Dang... :doh:

It's okay though. People do say that I look good in a skirt. ;)

:D

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 11:03 AM
^ you just killed the thread dude.

Nemesis
03-17-2006, 11:05 AM
^ you just killed the thread dude.

Thread was going no where anyways....just a big bitching contest

Ran
03-17-2006, 11:24 AM
^ you just killed the thread dude.It was probably for the best.

collins
03-17-2006, 11:31 AM
I NOTICE MRS LEANNE HASNT POSTED BACK IN HERE! fuckin trick.

shortysm22
03-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Thread was going no where anyways....just a big bitching contest

so who won?
man i read through all this garbage, I guess some stuff has been edited already

Hulud
03-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Somebody shoot me, i think im in love

fawk_you
03-17-2006, 07:26 PM
WOOT for a bitch fest. Man I tell ya. I had only read one thread about Ren's attacks and all of that, but I honestly didnt think they were that sever so I didnt think anything of posting this clown up considering "SHE" looks nothing like the one in Val's sig and avatar. It was funny, plain and simple... to me. Sorry for those who didnt like it- she didnt see it. Nothing happened. So im not worried about it. Ill take it into future consideration though.... :goodjob: Very sincere. I promise.

BTW, I took the liberty of editing my post to share the effin thing to whoever else missed it. :)

shortysm22
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM
that's SUCH a scary clown
/sarcasm

The Ren
03-17-2006, 08:31 PM
that's SUCH a scary clown
/sarcasm

as I have stated time and time again.. it doesnt matter what the clown looks like.. its clowns period

shortysm22
03-17-2006, 08:32 PM
it's cool, i'll be quiet now