PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Gayme's Top 10...

quickdodge®
03-16-2006, 07:27 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8439/thegame1tu.jpg

This is a post he made on his forum. Later, QD.

Julio
03-16-2006, 08:04 PM
good list..

what is his site?

thinkfast®
03-19-2006, 09:33 AM
nice

PhAtBoYMr2
03-19-2006, 09:55 AM
not a bad list, but the gayme is fuckin lame

thinkfast®
03-19-2006, 09:57 AM
yea, and G UNOT is some all time top 10 lyricists?? :lmfao:

GIMME A CORONA FOOL

PhAtBoYMr2
03-19-2006, 10:12 AM
yea, and G UNOT is some all time top 10 lyricists?? :lmfao:

GIMME A CORONA FOOL

oh you want a corona do you puto????

*empties out corona, fills it up with piss*

Here you go fool, would you like a lime with that????? :cheers:

im curious to see what your list looks like too cabron

quickdodge®
03-19-2006, 10:29 AM
I can guarantee everyone that any member of G-Unot will not be on my list. They just haven't done anything to rank in a top 10 list. Later, QD.

Negrodamus
03-19-2006, 02:27 PM
I can guarantee everyone that any member of G-Unot will not be on my list. They just haven't done anything to rank in a top 10 list. Later, QD.
Mobb Depp would be at the top of all time groups/duets, without a doubt.

quickdodge®
03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
^^^Thing is, though. Mobb Deep put themselves out before fucking up. They were good before they got with 50. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
03-19-2006, 07:01 PM
not a bad list, but the gayme is fuckin lame
OMGZ LIKE YEA DOOD, EVRYBODY NOES THAT 50 CENT (the most commercial rapper ever) > GAME LIKE NO CONTEST!!!!!1111!!!!! [/sarcasm ]

LIRL!! I couldn't even type that with a straight face. Mark, is your heart still hurting cuz Game took on all of G-Unit alone and fuckin ripped them fools and they fumbled around and never put out a decent comeback?? :lmfao:

ironchef
03-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Speaking of game, anyone seen the trailer for his new movie with tyrese? Doesn't look to terribly bad, I think i'll be seeing it.

thinkfast®
03-19-2006, 11:25 PM
you talkin about Waist Deep w/ Game and Tyrese.. yea it looks pretty good, and matter of fact the West is gonna be busy this year at the box office, we got "Crenshaw Blvd" comin out this summer too...

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 07:53 AM
you talkin about Waist Deep w/ Game and Tyrese.. yea it looks pretty good, and matter of fact the West is gonna be busy this year at the box office, we got "Crenshaw Blvd" comin out this summer too...

the game movie looks lame. crenshaw blvd looks pretty tight, i dont think there gonna be any more tight west coast movies after meance to society, and friday.......they paved the way....

as far as movies go, 50cent is staring in a war movie with samuel L jackson, and recent sources tell me that there in the process of writing belly 2, 50 might get a roll in that also

TIGERJC
03-20-2006, 09:55 AM
He should be shot for having eminem and big pun on his his list. wow they just suck

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:11 AM
the game movie looks lame. crenshaw blvd looks pretty tight, i dont think there gonna be any more tight west coast movies after meance to society, and friday.......they paved the way....

as far as movies go, 50cent is staring in a war movie with samuel L jackson, and recent sources tell me that there in the process of writing belly 2, 50 might get a roll in that also

YEA YOU RIGHT, HE’S GONNA BE THE REASON THEY GET CAUGHT!!

OL SNITCHIN ASS BASTARD

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 10:40 AM
YEA YOU RIGHT, HE'S GONNA BE THE REASON THEY GET CAUGHT!!

OL SNITCHIN ASS BASTARD
if you think 50 is a snitch then you prob think pac is a snitch too? both of them had police protection and both of them called out names on certain songs..
btw, i know a good tatoo artist just in case you wanna be like your hero and tatoo a pink butterfly on your face.hahaha game lost

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 10:44 AM
PINK BUTTERFLY, HAHAHA TRY AGAIN!! 50 GOT "g unit" AIRBRUSHED ON HIS TOE DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! TELL ME AGAIN!!

and dont get started w/ tats, I hear Spider Joke got G unit tatted up cause 50 gave him $500 to do it, I hear for $1k he'll get your "gang" tatted on himself too

WTF is a G UNIT CRIP??? aint no G unit crip man, he might bang that shit on wax, he aint gonna bang it in LA (where he calls home) :lmfao:

50/spider joke, 0
GAME, 8

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
The Gayme got his butterfly covered up 2 weeks ago. 50 can't even act in his own videos let alone trying to act in a movie. That movie will bomb. Don't worry, I think the same of Gayme. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 11:21 AM
PINK BUTTERFLY, HAHAHA TRY AGAIN!! 50 GOT "g unit" AIRBRUSHED ON HIS TOE DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! TELL ME AGAIN!!

and dont get started w/ tats, I hear Spider Joke got G unit tatted up cause 50 gave him $500 to do it, I hear for $1k he'll get your "gang" tatted on himself too

WTF is a G UNIT CRIP??? aint no G unit crip man, he might bang that shit on wax, he aint gonna bang it in LA (where he calls home) :lmfao:

50/spider joke, 0
GAME, 8

supossivly spider has his whole set in cali hollerin gunit and got everyone gunit clothes and footwear, not to mention that if any of the G-unit crips in cali see anyone wearing a g unot shirt, spider told them to fuck them up! i heard 2 ppl been shot and mad beatdown or whatever......Ill give you some advice, dont go walking through the wrong hood in cali with the gunot shirt on! you might get busted you buster!

And the whole gunit crip thing, is all the crip members signed to gunit west rapping, It consist of real gangsters but all of them be rapping or down with gunit and gotta get the tatoos

shit, whenever i join gunit im going to get a tatoo on my ass so the whole world can see :)

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
shit, whenever i join gunit im going to get a tatoo on my ass so the whole world can see :)

This is all I read outta that hahaha... It'll be twice as nice because 50 will be seein it too you MIGHTY CONE

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 11:31 AM
This is all I read outta that hahaha... It'll be twice as nice because 50 will be seein it too you MIGHTY CONE

HAHAHHAHAHAH TELL ME AGAIN!!!!! :lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 11:34 AM
YOU ARE BROKEBACK FOR FIDDY AND THE GUNOT CLICC! YOU GIVE IT TO THEM WILLINGLY AND WANT BANKS TO GIVE YOU A MUSTACHE RIDE!!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 11:36 AM
YOU ARE BROKEBACK FOR FIDDY AND THE GUNOT CLICC! YOU GIVE IT TO THEM WILLINGLY AND WANT BANKS TO GIVE YOU A MUSTACHE RIDE!!

Stop screaming PINCHE MIGHTY CONE!!!!!

Im loving it, MIGHTY CONE!!!!

No MAMAES PINCHE CABRON :2up:

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 11:37 AM
thats "mames" cabron

:D

NzProjeKt
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Game & Eminem dont deserve to be on that list..

thinkfast®
03-20-2006, 12:25 PM

you don't know that for sure man

YOU DONT KNOW HIS LIFE!!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
eminem def needs to be on that list.....who can step to him in a battle besides another great????

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 12:43 PM
^^^ We're talkin about Top 10 rappers. Not battlers. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 12:59 PM
^^^ We're talkin about Top 10 rappers. Not battlers. Later, QD.

as far as rapping goes, he is def top 10, i really want to know what your basing this "top 10" off.......record sales, battling, song quality, albums???????? eminem is good at all these....

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 01:27 PM
as far as rapping goes, he is def top 10, i really want to know what your basing this "top 10" off.......record sales, battling, song quality, albums???????? eminem is good at all these....

Feminem = Top 10 = battling, album sales(thanks to white, pre-teens)

Feminem = Not Top 10 = quality

To me, a great rapper has good, quality shit. Nas, Pac, Smalls, Ice Cube, Vanilla Ice, WC (is underrated).

Feminem has the same old shit over and over again. Again, I'll say that I never said he wasn't talented. But him being white and gaining the popularity of the younger white groupie girls and the wannabee gangster white dudes, he wouldn't be where he is today. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Feminem = Top 10 = battling, album sales(thanks to white, pre-teens)

Feminem = Not Top 10 = quality

To me, a great rapper has good, quality shit. Nas, Pac, Smalls, Ice Cube, Vanilla Ice, WC (is underrated).

Feminem has the same old shit over and over again. Again, I'll say that I never said he wasn't talented. But him being white and gaining the popularity of the younger white groupie girls and the wannabee gangster white dudes, he wouldn't be where he is today. Later, QD.

the eminem show, and the Marshall mathers LP are recnonigzed as classics....maybe not compared to classic cds put out 5-10 years ago but you have to admit eminem has had a few class joints.....2 of them were on the chronic 2001 cd, that cd is a classic of this generation too. You have to look at is a new generation of rap and hip hop, He pretty much shutdown this generation of hip hop.....hes still making money, he's still touring, all his cd's went platnium, he really hasnt fell out yet, encore was wack, but had a few good tracks on there....i think if he puts out a new cd it will be a classic

I cant belive some people dont give eminem the credit he deserves, the man is a genius on the mic, and has had a major influence in the rap game and mainstream media

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 04:42 PM
the eminem show, and the Marshall mathers LP are recnonigzed as classics...

I think they will be recognized as classics. They are good albums and he is talented and good. Just not something to my liking. I don't think 5 years is enough to make a classic out of it.

I cant belive some people dont give eminem the credit he deserves, the man is a genius on the mic, and has had a major influence in the rap game and mainstream media

I don't think he deserves all that much more credit. The only influence he has had, mostly negative, is he got more white people listening to it and rap. Later, QD.

Julio
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
I think they will be recognized as classics. They are good albums and he is talented and good. Just not something to my liking. I don't think 5 years is enough to make a classic out of it.

I don't think he deserves all that much more credit. The only influence he has had, mostly negative, is he got more white people listening to it and rap. Later, QD.

EM has sold more records WORLD WIDE then any other rap artist EVER
EM has skills..

Negrodamus
03-20-2006, 05:27 PM
EM has skills..
Just because hes popular donsnt mean in anyway shape form or fashion hes the best.

But him being white and gaining the popularity of the younger white groupie girls and the wannabee gangster white dudes, he wouldn't be where he is today. Later, QD.
not to throw out the race card but that statement is true. thats why hes sold more records.

ironchef
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Just because hes popular donsnt mean in anyway shape form or fashion hes the best.

not to throw out the race card but that statement is true. thats why hes sold more records.Or could it be that since he's came out, there hasn't really been anything great to listen to besides his stuff. He's definitely got talent, i won't say hes the best, because you cant really define a standard to compare too. But hes definitely one of the most talented, he can do it all, slow, fast, battle, serious, goofy, all kinds of raps. Personally I think he's one of the best, but then again thats my opinion. I wasn't feeling his stuff on infinite but since that album i've enjoyed them all, encore wasn't the greatest thing, but it was definitely a good album.

NzProjeKt
03-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Game & Eminem dont deserve to be on that list.

^^^

quickdodge®
03-20-2006, 07:51 PM
EM has skills..

If you'll look closely at all my posts about him, you'll see where I have re-iterated that he is talented. I have never said he sucked. I've always said that I just don't like him. I also said that his first couple of CDs will probably be classics. You guys are reading more into my posts than what's really there. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
03-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Hell yeah, hahaha. I bet Mark gonna try to audition for 50's next movie too. :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2006, 10:13 AM
dont make me come to where your at and rob that new system fool, My mr2 would be bumping some Gunit out homie......

G-UNIT is the best homie, fuck what ya heard!

JustinSane110™
03-21-2006, 01:31 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-21-2006, 01:54 PM

You know what? I'm going to do what you just told me to do. I just heard that "G-Unit is the best" and I'm saying FUCK WHAT I HEARD! Lolol. Later, QD.