PDA

View Full Version : Vteckidd almost got his ass kicked yesterday!! LOL!!

BTEC
03-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Some dude went for a test drive and left his truck parked in the way of these landscaping ppl driveway. Most of the ppl that work there are mexican and dnt speak english. Im guessing it was time to go home and they were really ready to go bc they honked like crazy trying to get one of us to move the truck.

Mike was trying to see if the keys was in the truck and they thought he was moving it. He looked in the window and threw his hands up like i cant move it. They called him putha (sp?) Mighty Cone (lol) and everything else. I guess they thought he was deaf bc they was screaming and throwing their hands in the sky too. :dunno:

Me and this punk bitch with a blue EP3 moved our shit so they could park their truck then the dude who had the place blocked up rolls up. Mike was scared but he wont admitt it. LOL!!!

Ran
03-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Mexicans are like Asians, we're strong in numbers.

mp5o
03-16-2006, 04:22 PM
LOL "MIGHTY CONE"

Halfwit
03-16-2006, 04:27 PM
mightycone= marikong>?.. putha = punta? summin like that i think gay, and bitch..maybe/

Julio
03-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Mexicans are like Asians, we're strong in numbers.

I got a few mexican buddies.. I will get one.. You can put the Gloves one with him..

Hes about 5'6 170.... :D ..

Also Ive seen plenty of Mexican Fights.. especially with the MEXICAN BORN .. that only been here a couple of years.. dude.. they are hard to take down... strong Mofo's.

Julio
03-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Puta = Bitch.......... Maricon= fag

Halfwit
03-16-2006, 04:29 PM
i was close..^^

BTEC
03-16-2006, 04:35 PM
I got a few mexican buddies.. I will get one.. You can put the Gloves one with him..

Hes about 5'6 170.... :D ..

Also Ive seen plenty of Mexican Fights.. especially with the MEXICAN BORN .. that only been here a couple of years.. dude.. they are hard to take down... strong Mofo's.
ive heard that but i think i can knock a mofos block off quick, if i got a reason too. just for recreational purposes it might take a few swings.

Nemesis
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Mighty Cone :lmao:

ahmonrah
03-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Some dude went for a test drive and left his truck parked in the way of these landscaping ppl driveway. Most of the ppl that work there are mexican and dnt speak english. Im guessing it was time to go home and they were really ready to go bc they honked like crazy trying to get one of us to move the truck.

Mike was trying to see if the keys was in the truck and they thought he was moving it. He looked in the window and threw his hands up like i cant move it. They called him putha*AHMONRAH CORRECTION*(PUTO) (sp?) Mighty Cone AHMONRAH CORRECTION 2(MARICON)(lol) and everything else. I guess they thought he was deaf bc they was screaming and throwing their hands in the sky too. :dunno:

Me and this punk bitch with a blue EP3 moved our shit so they could park their truck then the dude who had the place blocked up rolls up. Mike was scared but he wont admitt it. LOL!!! SO DAT NIGGA WAS SHOOK HUH ??!! :lmfao: PUTO!!!!

ahmonrah
03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
LOL the "mighty cone huh"??!!

The Golden Child
03-16-2006, 04:59 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
03-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Puta = Bitch.......... Maricon= fag
Damn, even I knew that. Been kickin it with the Latino Delegation too much, starting to rub off. :lmfao:

MongolPup
03-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Man no big deal at all.

If they had come after him, he would need a head start but once VTEC kicked in he would be gone.

Sibious
03-16-2006, 05:26 PM
^^haha

Scrilla
03-16-2006, 05:29 PM

That has too be the funniest translation or Pernunciation EVER!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-16-2006, 06:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!! HOLY SHIT :lmfao:

why am I just now seeing this thread? MEXICANS FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A PUTA MIGHTY CONE!!!

gtikid
03-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Buahahahahahahah "Mighty Cone" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That's the funniest shit ever hahahahahahahahah :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:goodjob:

Vteckidd
03-16-2006, 11:45 PM
WTF! thats pure bullshit.

He was yelling at me, and i looked at him an shrugged like "i dont have the keys motherfucker" he proceeded to yell at me in spanish, and i looked at him and said "hold the fuck on , chill the fuck out." he then said something else, and i said "you dumb motherfucker"

he gave me the evil eye, i yelled at jesse an eric to move the car and i gave the dumbass mexican guy the "mean mug"/ i was pissed and i would have beat all of their 4 ft asses.

fucking retards. man im pissed again!

The Golden Child
03-17-2006, 12:36 AM

He was yelling at me, and i looked at him an shrugged like "i dont have the keys motherfucker" he proceeded to yell at me in spanish, and i looked at him and said "hold the fuck on , chill the fuck out." he then said something else, and i said "you dumb motherfucker"

he gave me the evil eye, i yelled at jesse an eric to move the car and i gave the dumbass mexican guy the "mean mug"/ i was pissed and i would have beat all of their 4 ft asses.

he said mighty cone .. bahahahahhahahahahah !!!

ok ok just breathe mike ..

BTEC
03-17-2006, 09:04 AM

LOL!!! U were supposed to laugh about that shit man. I thought it was kinda funny now that it was a day later.

These mofos laughing at my "mighty cone" shit instead of the story. DAMN!!

MongolPup
03-17-2006, 09:22 AM
lol the mighty cone was the best part though.

BTEC
03-17-2006, 09:26 AM
lol the mighty cone was the best part though.
well at least soemthing was funnny. just not the part i was hoping for. :dunno: Oh well

Scrappy
03-17-2006, 10:26 AM
mike wtf do ya gotta pick on the little peopel?! geeze! lol jk... but seriously... they werent nice last time we had a truck in the way over there when i was up there....

BABY J
03-17-2006, 10:27 AM
So KID... was it Joker, Little Joker, or Baby Joker that almost kicked your ass? LOL. Please step up and pick him outta this lineup.

Baby J

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/108/untitled.bmp

thinkfast®
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
LIRL

I know that fool on the right, he's from the same neighborhood in L.A.

anyways, MIGHTY CONE FTW DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!

The Golden Child
03-17-2006, 11:39 AM
So KID... was it Joker, Little Joker, or Baby Joker that almost kicked your ass? LOL. Please step up and pick him outta this lineup.

Baby J

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/108/untitled.bmp

bahahaha ..

ahmonrah
03-17-2006, 12:23 PM
yeah

thinkfast®
03-17-2006, 12:26 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7553/mexicans3lu.jpg